英语语法填空技巧空

当前位置: >>
英语语法填空练习
1 语法填空:用所给单词的适当形式填空,未提供单词的根据上下文填入适当的词。 (共 10 小题,每 小题 1 分) Our eating habits (习惯) are very important to good (46) ____________ (healthy). Sometimes most of us like to have sweets and ice-cream
, (47) ______________ a lot of us don’t eat meat or ice-cream. Sweets and ice-cream are not bad (48) ______________ the stomach if we eat them after meals. If we drink beer at meals, we would not like to eat anything. It is important for us (49) __________ (eat) our food at (50) __________ same time every day. When we feel hungry, our bodies need food. When we feel angry or (51) __________ (excite), we may not want to eat. A long time ago in England, people could know if (是否) a man was telling the truth (真相) by (52) ___________ (give) him some dry bread. If the man could not swallow ( 吞下 ) the bread, it (53) _________(show) that he was telling a lie. It’s (54) _________ (fool), but it’s a good way to find out the liar. If a man is worried, he can’t swallow (55) ___________ dry. Because of his worry, he does not want to eat.2 语法填空:用所给单词的适当形式填空,未提供单词的根据上下文填入适当的词。 I was very quiet and shy before I became a member of the Teen Board. At my first meeting, I remember that the Teen Board members (31) __________ (real) encouraged me to speak, as I was quiet during the whole meeting. It was then that I realized my opinion did matter. That improved my confidence (32) __________ self-worth. (33) __________ (be) a member of the Teen Board has helped me develop my voice around my (34) __________ (friend), and that’s especially true at school. One day, I saw (35) __________ student being bullied (欺负) by a big boy. I came to the boy and asked him (36) __________ (stop). There’s no doubt that the confidence I had gotten from the Teen Board helped me stand up. I joined the Teen Board (37) __________ I knew that the teens on the board would be a good influence. I also thought that many of (38) __________ had probably faced similar school situations and knew that they would be a good support system. Thanks to the Teen Board, now I am (39) __________ (confident) than before. I no longer feel sorry for myself. Now, I’m a self-confident girl. And I want to share my (40) __________ (happy) with others.1 3 语法填空:用所给单词的适当形式填空,未提供单词的根据上下文填入适当的词。 A salt seller used to carry the salt bag on his donkey to the market every day. On the way they had to cross (46) __________ river. One day, the donkey (47) __________ (sudden) fell down the river and the salt bag also fell into the water. The salt dissolved (融化) in the water and the bag became much (48) __________ (light). The donkey was happy. Then the donkey started to play the same trick (把戏) every day. The salt seller came to understand the trick and decided (49) __________ (teach) a lesson to it. The next day, he put a cotton bag on the donkey. Again it played the same trick. (50) __________ the wet cotton became very heavy (51) __________ (carry) and it suffered much. The donkey (52) __________ (learn) a lesson. After that time, it did not play the trick and the seller was happy. The story (53) __________ (tell) us that a trick won’t always works. (54) __________ we should do is to complete our work (55) __________ (careful).4 用所给词的适当形式填空,完成下列短文。 There is a common language which is popular in the world. All the people, old and young, men and women, must use it. It’s sign language. It’s everybody’s second language. It’s easy (6)________ (learn)although you can’ t hear it. The purpose of sign language is (7) ________ (make) communication easier. When you wave to a friend, you may (8) ________ (use) sign language. If you want (9) ________ (be) friendly to others, you cansmile at him or her. When you put your finger in front of your mouth, you mean “Be quiet.” The deaf people use sign language (10) ________(talk) to each other. There is even a university for the deaf in the United States. There are also TV programmes for the deaf people.5 根据短文内容,用括号中所给词或短语的适 当形式填空。 After we moved into a new house, we wanted(16) ___________ (buy) a new color television set.But we didn’t know which size (17) ___________ (choose). I thought we should buy a big one. If we bought a small one, we might change it for a bigger one several years later. But my husband thought it was not necessary for us (18) ___________ (buy) a big one. He said our sitting room wasn’t big enough (19) ___________(hold) a bigger one. If we put in a very big television, there would be less space left for other things. Anyway, we’d better (20) ___________ (make) a decision as soon as possible because the price might (21) ___________ (go up) soon. It was not easy for my husband and I (22) ___________(make) upour minds. So we asked an assistant (23) ___________ (help) us. Her advice was (24) ___________ (buy)a medium one. And finally, we decided (25)2___________(follow) her advice. 6 语法填空:用所给单词的适当形式填空,未提供单词的根据上下文填入适当的词。 Vancouver is the third (26) ___________ (big) city in Canada and a peaceful and lovely place.It(27)___________ (look) more like a countryside than a city, for its beautiful nature. On a morning in early July, the songs of the (28) ___________ (bird) woke me up. I put on my jacketand went outside. There were different kinds of plants in the neighborhood, such as cherry trees (29) ___________ pine trees. After (30) ___________―(walk) around in the neighborhood, I went backto the garden in front of our house. The cherry trees were covered with red cherries. Everything here (31) ___________ (be) lively. At noon, it was hotter. So I went to Canyon Park.(32) ___________ isin the north of Vancouver. There is a 50 meters high suspension (悬浮) bridge there. My heart beat much (33) ___________ (fast)than before as I walked on the bridge. Some of my friends were so (34) ___________(excite) that they even ran on the bridge. The bridge bounced (弹起)up and down, and my body was moving along with the bridge. The walk in the park made me feel pleased. I will never forget (35) ___________trip there.7 语法填空:用所给单词的适当形式填空,未提供单词的根据上下文填入适当的词。 (共 10 小题,每 小题 1 分) English teachers may not teach the debate (辩论) ________(46) they think it is too difficult for their students. But the debate can be a powerful tool. It can help students learn to speak naturally and to listen (47) ________ (careful). Professor Charles Lebeau (48) ________ (teach) English and debate in Japan. He wrote a book (49) ________ (call) “Discover Debate”. The book helps English learners understand how (50)________ (carry)on a simple debate. When teaching the debate to English (51) ________ (learner), Mr Lebeau begins with “controlled practice Students work in pairs to practise (52) ________ (say) opinions and giving reasons in short conversations. They learn to identify opinions about everyday topics, such as sports stars, food, weather and habits. In the next stage,students tell their argument (论据) They have to do some talking, (53) ________ not too much. The (54) ________ (three) stage is answering the other team’s argument. Here, debaters need a higher level of language ability. In (55) ________ word, debating gives students a better understanding of Western culture and lets students practise their thought.8 根据短文内容,用括号中所给词的适当形式填空。 I live in a village and my father is a farmer. He (6) _________ (be) 45 years old. Because of years of hard3 work, he (7) _________ (look) older than his real age. It (8) _________ (seem) that we have a hard life, but we are (9) _________ (happiness) every day. My father knows a little about English, but he is good at (easy). Andother subjects., especially Maths. He can do some difficult Maths problems (10) _________he would like to teach me if he is able to. Every time he teaches me, 1(11) _________ (feel) very happy. I’ m very thankful to my father. 1’ m going to enter middle school next year. Although the school is far from my home, my heart is near to my father. We will be close to each other all the time. With time passing by, my father (12) _________ (get) older and older, but I (13) _________ (become) stronger and stronger. I love him and will take good care of him in the future.9根据短文内容,用括号中所给系动词的适当形式填空。My mother is 40 years old. She is a very confident woman. Her dream was to be a teacher when she (16) ________ (be) young. She (17) ________ (become) a college student when she was 19 years old. She chose Food Science and Technology as her major (专业)because she liked cooking very much. She was a very good student at that time. It (18) ________ (sound) like my mother should be a cook or do other workrelated to food. But it (19) ________ (seem) that she didn’t want to work on food when she graduated. So she went to a school and tried to give a lesson with her-confidence. To her surprise, she got a chance to be a teacher. She (20) ________ (remain) a teacher until now. So everything will (21) ________ (go) well if you really get ready. She also likes cooking now. Every day she cooks for our family. The dishes (22) ________ (smell) good and (23) ________ (taste) delicious.10 语法填空:用所给单词的适当形式填空,未提供单词的根据上下文填入适当的词。 Thanksgiving Day was coming. The teacher asked her students (24) ________ (draw) a picture of something they were thankful for. Most of the students drew a turkey or other (25) ________ (tradition) things used for celebration. (26) ________ ________ Douglas drew something different. He drew a hand. Douglas was (27)different boy. He came from a poor family and he always (28) ________ (look) unhappy.When other children played, Douglas only stood (29) ________ (quiet) by the teacher ’ s side. His classmates were (30) ________ (surprise) when they saw his picture. The teacher asked him whose hand it was. The little boy said in a low voice, “It’s (31) ________The teacher remembered that she once took Douglas’ hand and walked with him. She still remembered what she said to Douglas. &Take my hand, Douglas. We’ll go outside.” “Let me show you how (32) ________ (hold) your pencil.” “Let’s do thistogether.” Douglas was thankful for his teacher’s hand. Tears came into the teacher ’ s (33) ________4
高中英语语法填空练习-24中_英语_高中教育_教育专区。二十四中对话体填空专题选 (一) Joe: Haven’t seen you for 1. ___(age) , Bob? Bob: Yeah, Lon...新课标高中英语语法填空专项训练_英语_高中教育_教育专区。新课标高中英语语法填空专项训练 专题训练(1) I. 用所给单词的适当形式填空 I hated ___1___(wait...高二英语语法填空训练_英语_高中教育_教育专区。教学资料 教育精品资料 高二英语语法填空训练(29 篇)及答案 第二节 语法填空(共 10 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 ...9. 10. 语篇型语法填空题的形式为:在一篇 200 词左右的语篇(短文或对话)中 留出 10 处空白,部分空白的后面给出单词的基本形式,要求考生根据上下 文填写空白...英语语法填空专题训练语法填空(每篇共 10 小题;每小题 1.5 分,每篇满分 15 分) 阅读下面短文,根据上下文填入适当的词语,或使用括号中的词语的适当形式填空, 并...中考英语语法填空专项训练_英语_初中教育_教育专区。中考英语语法填空专项训练 My father is 40 years old. He is 56. artist. He spends all his time57. (...高中英语语法填空题高考真题()_英语_高中教育_教育专区。英语高考语法填空专题 语法填空题(2015 全国一卷) 第二节 (共 10 小题; 每小题 1.5 分,...杭州中考英语语法填空训练题及答案_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。杭州中考英语语法填空训练题及答案 阅读下面短文,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词 语...高三英语语法填空专题练习_英语_高中教育_教育专区。全国卷高三英语语法填空专题练习 第二节:语法填空(共 10 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 15 分)阅读下面短文, ...高中英语语法填空练习7_英语_高中教育_教育专区。语法填空 阅读下面短文,根据上下文填入适当的词语,或使用括号中的词语的适当形式填空,并将答 案填写在答题卡上标号...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。高考英语语法填空专项训练及答案 word版(一)
我的图书馆
高考英语语法填空专项训练及答案 word版(一)
语法填空共小题;每小题分,满分分
第二节:语法填空共小题;每小题分,满分分
&which the bride was
beaten by her mother for not crying at the wedding
31.it& 32.
33. in& 34.
<font color="#.
their& 37.
advice& 39.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
第二节 语法填空(共10小题,每小题1.5分,满分15分)
语法填空(共小题,每小题分,满分分)
语法填空(共小题,每小题分,满分分)
<font color="#. It&& 32.
33. important&&
34.the 35. kept&
36.friends’&& 37.
including&
39.is& 40.
馆藏&95926
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&高考英语语法填空1_高考英语语法填空1ppt_高考英语语法填空1课件
> 高考英语语法填空1
高考英语语法填空1
〖课件大小〗8.00 KB
〖课件下载〗
〖解压密码〗
【课件简介】高考英语语法填空1
【课件下载说明】
1.下载后须要解压,建议使用WinRAR 3.30或更高版本解压本站课件。
2.本站课件有Flash课件、PPT课件、Authorware课件多种格式。SWF为flash影片文件,可用IE播放,若不能播放,你需安装IE播放插件;Fla为flash源代码,可以用FlashMX打开;ppt为PowerPoint文件;A6p为Authorware源代码,最好用Authorware7.0打开;WPS用WPS2002以上版本打开。
3.本站仅仅提供一个观摩学习的环境,将不对任何资源负法律责任。所有资源请在下载后24小时内删除,任何涉及商业盈利目的均不得使用,否则产生的一切后果将由您自己承担!
4.本站部分课件为网上搜集,若无意中侵犯到您的版权利益,敬请来信联系我们。
高考英语语法填空1 相关内容:查看更多>>&&&&2014高中英语语法填空专项训练(全国卷)
自营订单满39元(含)免运费
不足金额订单收取运费5元起
邀请好友参加吧
版 次:1页 数:字 数:印刷时间:日开 本:16开纸 张:胶版纸印 次:1包 装:平装是否套装:否国际标准书号ISBN:4所属分类:&&&
下载免费当当读书APP
品味海量优质电子书,尊享优雅的阅读体验,只差手机下载一个当当读书APP
本商品暂无详情。
当当价:为商品的销售价,具体的成交价可能因会员使用优惠券、积分等发生变化,最终以订单结算页价格为准。
划线价:划线价格可能是图书封底定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品曾经展示过的销售价等,由于地区、时间的差异化和市场行情波动,商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:折扣指在划线价(图书定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价、厂商指导价等)某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额。如有疑问,您可在购买前联系客服咨询。
异常问题:如您发现活动商品销售价或促销信息有异常,请立即联系我们补正,以便您能顺利购物。
当当购物客户端手机端1元秒
当当读书客户端万本电子书免费读

我要回帖

更多关于 语法填空解题技巧口诀 的文章

随机推荐