有个英语问题有些事情我也说不明白白

当前位置: &
求翻译:我在学习英语的过程中有如下几个问题:1 英语单词很难记住 2 我在做阅读理解的题时遇到生词不知道如何处理。3 不敢回答老师的问题。希望你用你多年英语编辑的经验帮助我解决这些问题。谢谢是什么意思?
我在学习英语的过程中有如下几个问题:1 英语单词很难记住 2 我在做阅读理解的题时遇到生词不知道如何处理。3 不敢回答老师的问题。希望你用你多年英语编辑的经验帮助我解决这些问题。谢谢
问题补充:
I am in the process of learning English have the following questions: 1 2 English words difficult to remember I was doing reading comprehension problems encountered words do not know how to deal with. 3 can not answer the teacher's questions. I hope you use your English for many years editorial expe
I am in the process learning English are as follows: 1 2 English words are very difficult to remember that I was doing in reading comprehension difficulties encountered on the word, I do not know how to deal with. Teachers do not dare to answer the question 3. I hope you can use your multi-year Engl
I have the following several questions in the study English process: 1 English word is very difficult to remember 2 me when makes the reading understanding the topic meet the new word not to know how processes.3 does not dare to answer teacher's question.Hoped you use your many year English edition
I have in the process of learning English are several issues: 1 English words difficult to remember 2 I am having trouble doing reading comprehension questions does not know what to do with the new words. 3 dare not answer the teacher's question. I hope you use your English editing experience helps
I have in the process of learning English are several issues: 1 English words difficult to remember 2 I am having trouble doing reading comprehension questions does not know what to do with the new words. 3 dare not answer the teacher's question. I hope you use your English editing experience helps
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!学了这么多年英语,有一个问题至今不明白_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,179,958贴子:
学了这么多年英语,有一个问题至今不明白收藏
eat and play in the tree
到底是在树上吃和玩,还是只在树上玩
针对成人英语学习者设计的口语课程,实用性职场谈判,出国旅游,留学,生活口语.现免息分期付款,每月606元起!上沪江学口语就是这么方便!
按正常的理解,是吃和玩都在树上。在这种语境下,不光是英语,很多语言包括汉语都会存在歧义,所以为了避免歧义,可以在and前加上一个逗号,或者换一种不会产生歧义的句式来表达。
楼上正解,一般来说都是eat和play都in the tree
这是典型的文字形式的语言没法表示语气和语调啥的,如果是eat and play这三个单词读的比较像亲密的一家子,就是在树上做这两个动作,如果说了eat稍微迟疑,甚至还停了嗓音一瞬间,那就是先吃,and就不是“和”的意思了,而是“然后”的意思。
登录百度帐号推荐应用

我要回帖

更多关于 不明白英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐