for the last 3 yearsfew years和 in the last 3 yearsfew years的区别

当前位置:
>>>In the last few years thousands of films all over the word...
In the last few years thousands of films &&&&&&&&all over the word.A& .have produced&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. have been producedC. are producing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. are being& produced
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:不详
B考查时态题。in last/past few years 常接现在完成时,又因为电影是被制作的,故用被动。故选B。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“In the last few years thousands of films all over the word...”主要考查你对&&一般现在时,将来进行时,过去完成进行时,过去将来时的被动语态&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
一般现在时将来进行时过去完成进行时过去将来时的被动语态
一般现在时的概念:
表示通常性、规律性、习惯性的状态或者动作(有时间规律发生的事件)的一种时间状态。 一般现在时的用法:
1)经常性或习惯性的动作,常与表示频度的时间状语连用。常用的时间状语有every...,sometimes,at...,on Sunday等。例如:I leave home for school at 7 every morning. 每天早上我七点离开家。 2)客观真理,客观存在,科学事实。例如:The earth moves around the sun. 地球绕太阳转动。  &&&&&&&&&&& Shang hai lies in the east of China. 上海位于中国东部。 3)表示格言或警句。例如:Pride goes before a fall. 骄者必败。 注意:此用法如果出现在宾语从句中,即使主句是过去时,从句谓语也要用一般现在时。例如:Columbus proved that the earth is round. 哥伦布证实了地球是圆的。 4)现在时刻的状态、能力、性格、个性。例如:I don't want so much. 我不要那么多。 &&&&&&&&&&&&Ann writes good English but does not speak well. 安英语写得不错,讲的可不行。比较:Now I put the sugar in the cup. 把糖放入杯子。    &&&&&&&&&&& I am doing my homework now. 我正在做功课。  第一句用一般现在时,用于操作演示或指导说明的示范性动作,表示言行的瞬间动作。第二句中的now是进行时的标志,表示正在进行的动作的客观状况,所以后句用一般现在时。一般现在时知识体系:
&一般现在时用法拓展:
1、一般现在时表将来: 1)下列动词come, go, arrive, leave, start, begin, return的一般现在时可以表示将来,主要用来表示在时间上已确定或安排好的事情。例如:The train leaves at six tomorrow morning. 火车明天上午六点开。   &&&&&&&—When does the bus star? 汽车什么时候开&&&&&& —It stars in ten minutes. ?十分钟后。 2)以here, there 等开始的倒装句,表示动作正在进行。例如:Here comes the bus.=The bus is coming. 车来了。   &&&&&&&&&&& There goes the bell.=The bell is ringing. 铃响了。 3)在时间或条件句中。例如:When Bill comes(不是will come), ask him to wait for me. 比尔来后,让他等我。   &&&&&&&&&&&&I'll write to you as soon as I arrive there. 我到了那里,就写信给你。 4)在动词hope, take care that, make sure that 等的宾语从句中。例如:I hope they have a nice time next week. 我希望他们下星期玩得开心。   &&&&&&&&&&& Make sure that the windows are closed before you leave the room. 离开房间前,务必把窗户关了。2、一般现在时代替一般将来时: When, while, before, fter, till, once, as soon as, so long as, by the time, if, in case(that), unless, even if, whether, the moment, the minute, the day, the year, immediately等引导的时间状语从句,条件句中,用一般现在时代替将来时。例如:He is going to visit her aunt the day he arrives in Beijing. 他一到北京,就去看他姨妈。3、一般现在时代替一般过去时:1)"书上说","报纸上说"等。例如:The news paper says that it's going to be cold tomorrow. 报纸上说明天会很冷的。 2)叙述往事,使其生动。例如:Napoleon's army now advances and the great battle begins. 拿破仑的军队正在向前挺进,大战开始了 4、一般现在时代替现在完成时:1)有些动词用一般现在时代替完成时,如hear, tell, learn, write, understand, forget, know, find, say, remember等。例如:I hear(=haveheard)he will go to London. 我听说了他将去伦敦。 &&&&&&&&&&& I forget(=have forgotten)how old he is. 我忘了他多大了。 2)用句型"It is…since…"代替"It has been…since…"。例如:It is(=has been)five years since we last met. 从我们上次见面以来,五年过去了。 5、一般现在时代替现在进行时:在Here comes…/There goes…等句型里,用一般现在时代替现在进行时。例如:There goes the bell.铃响了。时态一致: 1、如果从句所叙述的为真理或相对不变的事实,则用现在时。例如:At that time, people did not know that the earth moves. 那时,人们不知道地球是动的。 &&&&&&&&&&& He told me last week that he is eighteen.上星期他告诉我他十八岁了。 2、宾语从句中的,助动词ought, need, must, dare的时态是不变的。例如:He thought that I need not tell you the truth. 他认为我不必告诉你真相。将来进行时的概念:
表示将来某时进行的状态或动作,或按预测将来会发生的事情。例如:She'll becoming soon. 她会很快来的。   &&&&&&&&&&& I'l lbe meeting him sometime in the future. 将来我一定去见他。将来进行时的基本用法:   
1、将来进行时表示将来某一时间正在进行的动作:   如:Don't phone me between 5 and 6. We'll be having dinner then. 五点至六点之间不要给我打电话,那时我们在吃饭。   &&&&&&& When I get home, my wife will probably be watching television. 当我到家时,我太太可能正在看电视。   2、表示按计划或安排要发生的动作:   如:I will be seeing you next week. 我下个星期来看你。   &&&&&&& I'll be taking my holidays soon. 不久我将度假了。   &&&&&&& We shall be going to London next week.下周我们要去伦敦。   3、将来进行时表示委婉语气:   如:Will you be having some tea? 喝点茶吧。   &&&&&&& Will you be needing anything else? 你还需要什么吗?   将来进行时与一般将来时的区别:  
(1)两者基本用法不一样:将来进行时表示将来某时正在进行的动作,一般将来时表示将来某时将要发生的动作:  如:What will you be doing this time tomorrow? 明天这个时候你会在做什么呢?  &&&&&&& What will you do tomorrow? 你明天干什么?  (2)两者均可表示将来,但用将来进行时语气更委婉:如:When will you finish these letters? 你什么什候处理完这些信件?(直接询问,如上司对下属)   &&&&&&& When will you be seeing Mr White? 你什么时候见怀特先生?(委婉地询问,如下属对上司)  && &&&&&&& When will you pay back the money?你什么时候还钱?(似乎在直接讨债)  &&&&&&&&When will you be paying back the money? 这钱你什么时候还呢?(委婉地商量)  (3)有时一般将来中的will含有“愿意”的意思,而用将来进行时则只是单纯地谈未来情况:  如:Mary won't pay this bill. 玛丽不肯付这笔钱。(表意愿)  &&&&&&&&Mary won't be paying this bill. 不会由玛丽来付钱。(单纯谈未来情况)过去完成进行时:
过去完成进行时,就是相对过去的某个时刻来说已经对现在有直接影响并且还在进行的动作。放在间接引语或虚拟语气中时它的时态不能再向前推,向后推是现在完成进行时。过去完成进行时是由"had been + 现在分词"构成。    例如:She had been suffering from a bad cold when she took the exam.   &&&&&&&&&&&& 她在考试之前一直患重感冒。 过去完成进行时构成:过去完成进行时是由"hadbeen+现在分词"构成。   如:She had been suffering from a bad cold when she took the exam. 她在考试之前一直患重感。   &&&&&&& Had they been expecting the news for some time? 他们期待这个消息有一段时间了吧?
过去完成进行时用法:  1、表示过去某一时间之前一直进行的动作。过去完成进行时表示动作在过去某一时间之前开始,一直延续到这一过去时间。和过去完成时一样,过去完成进行时也必须以一过去时间为前提。过去完成进行时也是一个相对的时态,上下文中须有明示或暗示的作为参照的过去的时间。   如:I had been looking for it for days before I found it. 这东西我找了好多天才找着。   如:They had only been waiting for the bus a few minutes when it came. 他们只等了几分钟车就来了。   2、表示反复的动作。   如:He had been mentioning your name to me. 他过去多次向我提到过你的名字。   3、过去完成进行时还常用于间接引语中。   如:The doctor asked what he had been eating. 医生问他吃了什么。   &&&&&&& I asked where they had been staying all those days. 我问他们那些天呆在哪儿。   4、过去完成进行时之后也可接具有"突然"之意的when分句。   如:I had only been reading a few minutes when he came in. 我刚看了几分钟他就进来了。   &&&&&&& She'd only been reviewing her lessons for a short while when her little sister in terrupted her. 她温习功课才一会儿,她妹妹就打断她了。过去完成进行时和过去完成时的比较:  
如:She had cleaned the office, so it was very tidy. 她已经打扫过办公室了,所以很整洁。(强调结果)   &&&&&&& She had been cleaning the office, so we had to wait outside. 她一直在打扫办公室,所以我们不得不在外面等着。(强调动作一直在进行)过去将来时的被动语态的概念:
过去将来一般时的被动语态的主语是第一人称时用should be加及物动词的过去分词构成;主语是第二、三人称时用would be加及物动词的过去分词构成。 例如:He said that something would be needed to finish the task. 他说要完成这项任务,需要某种条件。&&&&&&&&&&&过去将来时的被动语态的用法:
过去将来时的被动语态常出现在英语间接引语中,其形式为:(1)would/should+be+动词的过去分词(2)was/were+going to be+动词的过去分词. 如:He said the project would be finished by the time we reached there.&&&&&&& She said that some new factories would be built soon in our city.&& &&&&&&& He thought that your watch was going to be mended after an hour.&&&&&&& He said that something would be needed to finish the task. 他说要完成这项任务,需要某种条件。 &&&&&&& It was said that they would be selected by lottery. 据说他们将抽签选出。
发现相似题
与“In the last few years thousands of films all over the word...”考查相似的试题有:
351687425329330485418307357635420434扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
in the past few years和in the last few years的区别,
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
差不多,指的都是”在过去的几年中”,都得与现在完成时连用
有没有什么根本的区别
我是没发现
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
没有区别啊,都是“在过去的几年里”的意思。
in the past few years在过去的几年里in the last few years在最近的几年里
那“在过去的几年里,家乡发生了巨大的变化”怎么翻译
Great changes had
place in my hometown in the past few years .
为什么练习册的答案上写的是in the last few years
in the last few years
在最后几年里
用过去式in the past few years
在过去的几年里
用现在完成时“在过去的几年里,家乡发生了巨大的变化”怎么翻译My hometown has changed a lot in the past few years为什么练习册的答案上写的是in the last few years那练习册上 ...
My hometown has changed a lot in the past few years
为什么练习册的答案上写的是in the last few years
那练习册上 in the last few years的 解释为
在过去的几年里。
in the last few years也有在过去的几年里的意思么
in the last few years 本来就是一个过去持续到现在的时间段
没有区别, 两者可换用.in the past/last few years, great changes have taken place in my hometown .
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
in the past in the past few years in the last 30 years 各用什么时态?
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
用现在完成时the city has taken great changes in the past ...years.在过去的...年中,城市已经发生了很大的变化
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
in the past 一般用过去式in the past few years in the last 30 years 一般都是现在完成时
扫描下载二维码阅读理解 In the last few years the Internet has become a widespread phenomenon(现象)around the world.People have started to use the computers just like they used to watch TV.Whenever we get hungry, we si 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
  In the last few years the Internet has become a widespread phenomenon(现象)around the world.People have started to use the computers just like they used to watch TV.Whenever we get hungry, we simply order a pizza through the Internet and while we are waiting for the food, we can send an important business e-mail concerning some sales for tomorrow.It is, in fact, very comfortable to just simply sit down and have a chat with somebody from South Africa about fishing and get some important advice.Sometimes when you are sad and are feeling lonely, if you go on the Internet, you can find good entertainment that will keep you busy.
  To make a long story short, we just don't have the time to communicate with people in person anymore.Besides, there is so much information easy to get on the Internet that when we start surfing, we find it hard for us to get away from the computer.There are a lot of people who are addicted(沉溺于)to TV and watch it 5 to 7 hours a day, while recently addiction to the Internet has become a very serious problem.You might think that these kinds of things could never happen to you, but it is not really true.To prevent yourself from getting addicted, the most important thing is to make sure that you are not spending too much time in front of the screen.Although it might seem to be easy to pull yourself away from the Web, it is simply not the case.You might have to make an effort to place some limits(限制)on yourself.
The first paragraph of the text mainly tells us that ________.
it is nice to have a Net friend from South Africa
the Internet can help us to do business
some people prefer surfing the Internet to watching TV
the Internet can make our life more convenient
To avoid getting addicted to the Internet, we should ________.
watch TV more hours a day instead
limit our time in front of the screen
communicate with people face to face
entertain ourselves in other ways
From the passage, we can infer that the writer ________.
has once been addicted to the Net
is completely against surfing the Net
knows how to surf the Net efficiently
thinks the Net brings bads and goods
The text is most probably taken from ________.
a health book
a geography magazine
a life magazine
a computer technology book
答案:1.D;2.B;3.D;4.C;
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
1._____________
2._____________
3._____________
4._____________
5._____________
6._____________
7._____________
8._____________
9._____________
&& 10._____________
来源:英语教研室
1._____________
2._____________
3._____________
4._____________
5._____________
6._____________
7._____________
8._____________
9._____________
&& 10._____________
来源:福建省泉州五中年高考模拟考试 英语试题
ISC(HS)Reference No.S006864            New South Wales
Student Date of Birth:19/08/1988   Department of Education and Training
                     International Students Centre
Hong Xue              827-839 George Street PO Box 707
60 Waratah Street                Broadway NSW 21007
Croydon Park NSW 2133       Phone:(612)00 302 456
                        Fax:(612)
                 http://www.tafensw.edu.au/international/
WARNING LETTER
Dear Hong Xue,
  As you are aware, your student visa regulations set out a number of conditions applying to your visa.It has come to our attention that you are failing to meet the following conditions:You must maintain accommodation, support and general welfare arrangements that have been approved by your education provider if you:
  ●have not turned 18; and
  ●are not staying in Australia with:
  -a parent
  -a custodian(监护人); or
  -a relative who has been nominated(指定)by your parent or a custodian, is aged at least 21 and is of good character.
  Note:You must not change those arrangements without the written approval of your education provider.
  You must obey the following rules:
  1.During term time you must:
  a)remain in your homestay du
  b)c and
  c)inform your guardian at all times of your whereabouts.
  2.On weekends you must:
  a)have your guardian's permission
  b)inform your guardian of the name, address and phone numbers of people you are visiting.
  3.You must return your guardian's telephone calls.
  This will be your only warning.If you continue to breach(违反)your student visa regulations we will report you to the Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs.Such action may lead to the cancellation(取消)of your student visa.Please contact me on(612) or fax(612) if you have questions about your enrolment.
                   Yours sincerely
                   Tracey Carlon
                   Student Advisor
                   International Students Centre
NSW Department of Education and Training
What's the purpose of writing this letter?
To remind the recipient of the conditions for applying for a student visa.
To warn the recipient not to do anything against his student visa regulations again.
To tell the recipient how to contact his student advisor.
To inform the recipient of the student visa regulations.
What can be learned about the recipient from this letter?
He is under 18 and studies in Australia with his parents.
He is required to come home every night according to the rules.
He can stay with his friends on weekends if permitted.
His student Visa has been cancelled.
To which address should the recipient reply if he feels like answering the letter?
Hong Xue at 60 Waratah Street, Croydon Park NSW 2133.
Tracey Carlon at the Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs.
Hong Xue at NSW Department of Education and Training.
Tracey Carlon at 827-839 George Street, PO Box 707, Broadway NSW 21007.
来源:浙江省嘉兴一中学年高二10月月考英语试题
  Once upon a time the colors of the world started to quarrel.Green said,“Clearly I am the most important.I am the sign of life and hope.I was chosen for grass, trees and leaves.Without me, all animals would   1  .”
  Blue interrupted,“You only think about the   2  , but consider the sky and the sea.  3   the water that is the basis of life and drawn up by the clouds from the deep sea.Without my peace, you would all be   4  .”
  Yellow chuckled(笑道),“You are all so serious.I bring laughter, fun, and   5   into the world.”
  Orange started next to blow her trumpet,“I am the color of health and strength.I may be   6  , but I am precious for I serve the needs of human life.When I fill the sky   7  , my beauty is so striking that no one gives another   8   to any of you.”
  Red could stand it   9   and he shouted out,“I am the ruler of all of you.I am the color of danger and of bravery.I am willing to   10   truth.I am also the color of passion and of love.”
  Then came Purple and Indigo(深蓝)….
  The colors went on boasting, each convinced of his or her own   11  .Their quarreling became louder and louder.Suddenly there was a startling flash of bright lightening thunder.Rain started to pour down   12  .The colors crouched(蜷缩)down   13  , drawing close to one another for comfort.
  In the midst of the clamor(叫嚷), rain began to speak,“You foolish colors, fighting   14  yourselves, each trying to dominate  15  .Don't you know that you were each made for a special purpose,   16  ?Join hands with   17   and come to me.”
  Doing as they were told, the colors   18   and joined hands.They formed a colorful rainbow.From then on, whenever a good rain   19   the world, a rainbow appears in the sky.They remember to   20   one another.
everything
depression
at midnight
at noon or at night
at sunrise or sunset
during the day
struggle with
superiority
disadvantages
inferiority
peacefully
on purpose
themselves
equal and simple
ordinary and similar
more or less
unique and different
each other
one another
appreciate
quarrel with
来源:0103 月考题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。&&&&&CBC is a famous air company which has over twenty planes carrying passengers and goods, flying along 12 fixed lines all over the world. Its service is very good but some passengers are still not satisfied with it and that is why in 1998 and 1999 the company received letters of complaints(投诉) from consumers or passengers who pointed out over a dozen kinds of problems which are divided in groups in the followingtable. This division is called Category. Problems that appear when the plane is flying are Flight problems. Those about passengers' things carried by the plane are Baggage problems. Customer service refers to service work which passengers are not satisfied with. Over sales of seats are about the fact that more seats are sold and as a result the plane is too crowded to be safe. Refund problems appear when passengers fail to receive the money paid to them because of what they have lost. Fares are problems about the price of tickets. Reservations are problems that appear when passengers could not get the tickets they have alreadybooked. Tours are problems about the passengers'traveling by air or hotel problems. Advertising is what thepassengers think about advertisement on the plane. Credit problems are about the use of credit cards.   &&&&&&&&&&ONSUMER COMPLAINTS RECEIVED BY THE CBC   Category                 1998    1999                      &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (percent)  (percent)   Flight problems…………………………………&& 20.0%    22.1%   Baggage …………………………………………& 18.3%    21.8%   Customer service ………………………………&& 13.1%    11.3%   Over sales of seats ……………………………… 10.5%    11.8%   Refund problems ………………………………&& 10.1%   &&8.1%   Fares ……………………………………………&& 6.4%   && 6.0%   Reservations and ticketing ………………………& 5.8%   & &5.6%   Tours ……………………………………………& 3.3%    2.3%   Smoking …………………………………………& 3.2%   && 2.9%   Advertising ………………………………………& 1.2%    1.1%   Credit ……………………………………………&&1.0%   && 0.8%   Special passengers ………………………………&&0.9%   && 0.9%   Other ……………………………………………&&&6.2%   &&&5.3%   Total                  && 100.%   && 100.%    Total Number of Complaints       &&&&&&&&22,988   &13,278 491. About how many complaints concerning Credit were received by the CBC in 1998?
[&&&& ]A. 133   B. 220   C. 230   D. 1,220 2. By about what percent did the total number of complaints decrease from 1998 to 1999?
[&&&& ]A. 40%   B. 60%   C. 75%   D. 100% 3. Which of the following statements or sayings can be inferred from the table?&&&& I. In 1998 and in 1999, complaints about Flight problems, Baggage, and Customer service together took &&&&&&& more than 50 percent of all consumer complaints received by the CBC Company.  &&& II. The number of Special passenger complaints was unchanged from 1998 to 1999. &&& III. From 1998 to 1999 the number of Flight problem complaints increased by more than two percent.
[&&&& ]A. I only   B. II only   C. I and II only   D. I and III only
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 the last ten years 的文章

随机推荐