高考英语作文文 急急急!!!

求一篇高一英语作文!急急急!
本回答由提问者推荐求英语作文!急急急!!!!!_英语作文吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:51,481贴子:
求英语作文!急急急!!!!!收藏
假定你是李明,你的英国笔友Tim来信说,他班上很多同学都有新潮的学习机和游戏机,同学们还经常讨论名牌服饰和旅游等,家庭条件欠佳的他倍感压力和痛苦。请你给他回信,谈谈你的建议。100字。开头:I can understand your feelings.结尾:I hope my advice is useful to you.
优秀品质 坚固耐用 各类款项供您选择欢迎新老客户咨询
感谢!!!!…
登录百度帐号推荐应用英语作文过去式的急急急!!!号得话給20分!!!50——60个单词,最好带翻译!!!不要网上复制的!!!
本回答由提问者推荐关于春节的作文,谢谢!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The 相关信息 Festival is coming soon! The festivel is considereded the most important one for Chinese people. It is on the first day of lunar year. It is also the day of reunion among family members. During these days, people would say "happy new year! or wish you make fortune! to each other. They would also visit their relatives and friends. Children would be given "red packets". Children would have more to eat and play than usual.Playing firecrackers is a...
The 相关信息 Festival is coming soon! The festivel is considereded the most important one for Chinese people. It is on the first day of lunar year. It is also the day of reunion among family members. During these days, people would say "happy new year! or wish you make fortune! to each other. They would also visit their relatives and friends. Children would be given "red packets". Children would have more to eat and play than usual.Playing firecrackers is also a popular game for children.
其他答案(共1个回答)
,2010.Spring Festival is the Chinese lunar New Year.It's the most important festival in China.
On the eve of the Spring Festival,people usually have the
celebration with the whole family. They set fireworks and post Spring Couplets.It's really a great fun.They eat a lot
of good food.The most popular food is jiaozi or dumplings.It is a custom to stay up late or all night and pray for peace in the coming year.Every...
Last Spring Festival was on February 相关信息,2010.Spring Festival is the Chinese lunar New Year.It's the most important festival in China.
On the eve of the Spring Festival,people usually have the
celebration with the whole family. They set fireworks and post Spring Couplets.It's really a great fun.They eat a lot
of good food.The most popular food is jiaozi or dumplings.It is a custom to stay up late or all night and pray for peace in the coming year.Everybody,men and women,old and young,put on new clothes.When the yoounger generation extend
their New Year greetings to their seniors,the latter give them money wrapped in red paper that is called yasuiqian(money to keep for the year).On the second day,after breakfast,there are exchanges of visits between friends and relatives.During the Spring Festival there are also
lion dances and drum and etc.
My Spring Festival
  My Spring Festival is special. My uncle and my aunt came b...
MySpringFestival
Last year’s Spring Festival is special. My uncle and my aunt ...
Lunar New Year draws near, We buy New Year foods and gifts, New Year's Eve we ea...
The Chinese New Year's Day, also known as ChunJie, is the most important day in ...
压岁钱与压岁言
  再过几天,中国人民传统的节日——新春佳节就要到来了!依照往年的 风俗和习惯,每逢过春节都要燃放烟花爆竹、守年夜、向长辈们拜年、观看 春节晚...
几岁的宝宝应该开始学英语了呢,摩洛英语如何?
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
最喜欢的风景介绍 英语作文急急急急急!!!!!!
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
伦敦风景名胜英语作文London, the capital of British is a famous city with a long history and colorful cultures. There are some great wonders in London, such as Buckingham Palace, the British Museum, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Stonehenge, and so on. They are so wonderful and great.伦敦是英国的首都,是一个具有悠久的历史和丰富多彩文化的著名的城市。伦敦有许多名胜古迹,如白金汉宫,大英博物馆,大本钟,伦敦桥,伦敦塔,巨石阵等等。他们是如此的奇妙和伟大。Buckingham Palace is the place where the Queen lives in. There you can always see the guards.白金汉宫是女王生活的地方。你总是可以看到警卫。The British Museum is a museum with human history and culture. There is a great deal of objects from all over the world in it.大英博物馆是一座收藏着人类历史和文化的博物馆。在里面有大量来自世界各地的物品。Big Ben is one of the most famous clocks in the world. It's the symbol of London. It's 150 years old and it still works well.大本钟是世界上最著名的钟。它是伦敦的象征。它已经150岁了,却仍然能正常工作。Tower Bridge is a famous bridge over the River Thames in London. It's close to the tower of London. Every day thousands of people use it to cross the river.塔桥是横跨伦敦泰晤士河的一座著名的桥。它靠近伦敦塔。每天有成千上万的人用它来过河。The Tower of London was once a prison for kings, queens and some important people, many of whom were executed here. But now, it's just a historical site. Every day, many people come here and take pictures of it.伦敦塔曾是国王,皇后,一些重要的人的监狱,他们中的很多人都是在这里处决。但是现在,它只是一个历史古迹。每天有很多人来这里拍照。Stonehenge dates back to about five thousand years ago. The usage of it still remains a mystery.巨石阵的历史可以追溯到大约五千年前。它的使用仍然是一个谜。What interesting sites in London. If I have a chance to go abroad, I'll travel to that city. I am sure I will be joyous there.在伦敦有什么名胜古迹。如果我有机会出国,我会去那个城市。我相信在那里我会玩的很开心的。
尽量写小地方。。比如家长。。什么什么的
My favourite season Hello, my dear friends! What’s my favourite season? Let me tell you.My favourite season is spring. Spring is a lovely season, I think. There is a garden behind my house. In spring, the trees become green and the flowers give off fragrance(芳香). There are many butterflies and bees over the flowers. The butterflies are dancing and the bees are singing. Sometimes it rains. It usually rains quietly. The rain moistens(滋润) the trees and the flowers. I think they may say, “We’re very thirsty. The rain is very good. It can help us.” What a beautiful scene! Don’t you think so? And what about your favourite season,could you tell me?
season是啥?
- - 好像是天气..
我是要风景...
哦,马上重新打
Water is the source of life, and the water is the source of all things, no water, no today creatures.Read many writers write water scenery, I couldn't help but enjoy them, naturally think of home of water. Hometown of water while not famous, but it to support more than 100 households, 300 multi-port person, in our eyes, it is our mother river.Hometown river fish, shrimp son crystal and traces of grain in water silk is visible. The tortoise also impressed by the beauty, it all thumbs climbed onto the shore, elongation neck, slightly narrowed eye, silently enjoying the scenery, look at this water this frolic fish. Sometimes, people went to its side, it was not aware, wait until found only when the "plop" is reluctant to jumped into the river, splash water ?
这是你百度的?
那是哪来的?
好厉害⊙▽⊙
我还是要写作文,我重写了3次
- - 好辛苦
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语作文万能句子 的文章

随机推荐