virginia to vegas,( )is said to be quite beautiful,i

CHOOSE YOUR VIRGINIARock House MuseumTake a journey through history with a visit to the exciting museum and historic sites of Wytheville . The Rock House Museum offers glimpses into daily life in the 19th century . The museum is part of the 50 structures featured in Wytheville’s Historic Walking Tour . 540/233-3330 .Grand CavernsGrand Caverns is America’s oldest cave . Beautiful and massive formations . Union troops visited the caverns . Thomas Jefferson visited—you should , too ! Open weekends in March , daily April—October , 9 a.m.—5 p.m. Hour tours leave every 30 minutes . 703/249-5705 .The News MuseumThe News Museum in Arlington is the world’s only interactive(互动)museum of news . Visitors can be reporters or television newscasters , see today’s news as it happens on a block-long video news wall , and be taken behind the scenes to see how news is made . The News museum is open Wednesday through Sunday from 10 a. m.—5 p. m. You can visit www. News museum .Org .Kenmore Plantation & GardensKenmore Plantation & Gardens has over two hundred years of history from the Revolutionary War , Civil War and into the 21st century . Home of Betty Washington , George Washington’s only sister , and Patriot Col. Fielding Lewis . Explore this historic building and city block of restored gardens . Tea and ginger cookies served . 540/373-3381 .Virginia BeachVirginia Beach offers 11 000 hotel / motel rooms , plus cottages and campgrounds . Enjoy miles of clean beaches and a variety of family attractions . Fine restaurants , various shopping areas , exciting nightlife , and special events are offered throughout the year . 800/822-3224 .【小题1】What is the author’s purpose in writing this passage ?A.To attract tourists to Virginia .B.To encourage people to settle in Virginia .C.To introduce historic sites in Virginia .D.To give people a general description of Virginia .【小题2】 In what way is The News Museum different from Rock House Museum ?A.It is larger .B.It is more exciting .C.Visitors can act in it .D.Visitors can see more in it .【小题3】If you want to enjoy yourself in the evening , you may go to .A.The News MuseumB.Kenmore Plantation & GardensC.Grand CavernsD.Virginia Beach【小题4】Which of the following places is NOT open in the winter months ?A.The news Museum .B.Grand Caverns .C.Virginia Beach . D.Kenmore Plantation & Gardens .【小题5】Which of the following is NOT a fact when tourists are visiting the Virginia Beach ?A.Tourists can camp in the open air .B.Tourists can enjoy some special events there .C.Tourists can not go there in their own cars .D.Tourists can enjoy themselves on the clean beach . - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索无锡
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:CHOOSE YOUR VIRGINIARock House MuseumTake a journey through history with a visit to the exciting museum and historic sites of Wytheville . The Rock House Museum offers glimpses into daily life in the 19th century . The museum is part of the 50 structures featured in Wytheville’s Historic Walking Tour . 540/233-3330 .Grand CavernsGrand Caverns is America’s oldest cave . Beautiful and massive formations . Union troops visited the caverns . Thomas Jefferson visited—you should , too ! Open weekends in March , daily April—October , 9 a.m.—5 p.m. Hour tours leave every 30 minutes . 703/249-5705 .The News MuseumThe News Museum in Arlington is the world’s only interactive(互动)museum of news . Visitors can be reporters or television newscasters , see today’s news as it happens on a block-long video news wall , and be taken behind the scenes to see how news is made . The News museum is open Wednesday through Sunday from 10 a. m.—5 p. m. You can visit www. News museum .Org .Kenmore Plantation & GardensKenmore Plantation & Gardens has over two hundred years of history from the Revolutionary War , Civil War and into the 21st century . Home of Betty Washington , George Washington’s only sister , and Patriot Col. Fielding Lewis . Explore this historic building and city block of restored gardens . Tea and ginger cookies served . 540/373-3381 .Virginia BeachVirginia Beach offers 11 000 hotel / motel rooms , plus cottages and campgrounds . Enjoy miles of clean beaches and a variety of family attractions . Fine restaurants , various shopping areas , exciting nightlife , and special events are offered throughout the year . 800/822-3224 .【小题1】What is the author’s purpose in writing this passage ?A.To attract tourists to Virginia .B.To encourage people to settle in Virginia .C.To introduce historic sites in Virginia .D.To give people a general description of Virginia .【小题2】 In what way is The News Museum different from Rock House Museum ?A.It is larger .B.It is more exciting .C.Visitors can act in it .D.Visitors can see more in it .【小题3】If you want to enjoy yourself in the evening , you may go to .A.The News MuseumB.Kenmore Plantation & GardensC.Grand CavernsD.Virginia Beach【小题4】Which of the following places is NOT open in the winter months ?A.The news Museum .B.Grand Caverns .C.Virginia Beach . D.Kenmore Plantation & Gardens .【小题5】Which of the following is NOT a fact when tourists are visiting the Virginia Beach ?A.Tourists can camp in the open air .B.Tourists can enjoy some special events there .C.Tourists can not go there in their own cars .D.Tourists can enjoy themselves on the clean beach .CHOOSE YOUR VIRGINIARock House MuseumTake a journey through history with a visit to the exciting museum and historic sites of Wytheville . The Rock House Museum offers glimpses into daily life in the 19th century . The museum is part of the 50 structures featured in Wytheville’s Historic Walking Tour . 540/233-3330 .Grand CavernsGrand Caverns is America’s oldest cave . Beautiful and massive formations . Union troops visited the caverns . Thomas Jefferson visited—you should , too ! Open weekends in March , daily April—October , 9 a.m.—5 p.m. Hour tours leave every 30 minutes . 703/249-5705 .The News MuseumThe News Museum in Arlington is the world’s only interactive(互动)museum of news . Visitors can be reporters or television newscasters , see today’s news as it happens on a block-long video news wall , and be taken behind the scenes to see how news is made . The News museum is open Wednesday through Sunday from 10 a. m.—5 p. m. You can visit www. News museum .Org .Kenmore Plantation & GardensKenmore Plantation & Gardens has over two hundred years of history from the Revolutionary War , Civil War and into the 21st century . Home of Betty Washington , George Washington’s only sister , and Patriot Col. Fielding Lewis . Explore this historic building and city block of restored gardens . Tea and ginger cookies served . 540/373-3381 .Virginia BeachVirginia Beach offers 11 000 hotel / motel rooms , plus cottages and campgrounds . Enjoy miles of clean beaches and a variety of family attractions . Fine restaurants , various shopping areas , exciting nightlife , and special events are offered throughout the year . 800/822-3224 .【小题1】What is the author’s purpose in writing this passage ?A.To attract tourists to Virginia .B.To encourage people to settle in Virginia .C.To introduce historic sites in Virginia .D.To give people a general description of Virginia .【小题2】 In what way is The News Museum different from Rock House Museum ?A.It is larger .B.It is more exciting .C.Visitors can act in it .D.Visitors can see more in it .【小题3】If you want to enjoy yourself in the evening , you may go to &&&&&&.A.The News MuseumB.Kenmore Plantation & GardensC.Grand CavernsD.Virginia Beach【小题4】Which of the following places is NOT open in the winter months ?A.The news Museum .B.Grand Caverns .C.Virginia Beach . D.Kenmore Plantation & Gardens .【小题5】Which of the following is NOT a fact when tourists are visiting the Virginia Beach ?A.Tourists can camp in the open air .B.Tourists can enjoy some special events there .C.Tourists can not go there in their own cars .D.Tourists can enjoy themselves on the clean beach .科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】A【小题2】C【小题3】D【小题4】B【小题5】C解析试题分析:【小题1】A 推理题。本文实际上是一则广告,向大家介绍弗吉尼亚州的情况,以吸引人们去那里旅游。故选A。【小题2】C 细节题。根据第一部分第二行The Rock House Museum offers glimpses into daily life in the 19th century .和第三部分2,3行Visitors can be reporters or television newscasters , see today’s news as it happens on a block-long video news wall , and be taken behind the scenes to see how news is made .说明在这里,参观者可以看到更多的内容,故C正确。【小题3】D 细节题。根据最后一段2,3,4行Enjoy miles of clean beaches and a variety of family attractions . Fine restaurants , various shopping areas , exciting nightlife , and special events are offered throughout the year说明人们可以在这里玩的非常开心,故D正确。【小题4】B 细节题。根据第二段第二行Open weekends in March , daily April—October , 9 a.m.—5 p.m.说明在冬天这里的不开放的,故B正确。【小题5】C 细节题。根据文章最后一段第一行Virginia Beach offers 11 000 hotel / motel rooms , plus cottages and campgrounds,说明这里可以宿营。第二句Enjoy miles of clean beaches and a variety of family attractions .说明B正确。special events are offered throughout the year说明D正确。C没有提及。考点:考查广告布告类短文阅读点评:文章介绍了弗吉尼亚州的一些活动,以吸引人们去旅游。本文内容比较简单,集中考查了细节题,要准确把握每个活动的细枝末节,合理判断。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心“Now ,”Mrs. Virginia DeView said, smiling, “we are going to discover our professions .”The class seems to be greatly surprised. Our professions? We were only 13 and 14 years old! The teacher must be _36 _. “Yes, you will all be searching for your future
37 . Each of you will have to
someone in your field, plus give an oral report.”Each day in her class, Virginia DeView reminded us about this. Finally, I picked print journalism. This _39_ I had to go to interview a true-blue newspaper reporter. I was extremely nervous. I sat down in front of him_40_ able to speak. He looked at me and said, “Did you bring a pencil or pen?”I shook my head.
“How about some
41_ ?” I shook my head again .Finally , I thought he realized I was
42 , and I got my first big tip as a
43 : “Never,never go anywhere without a pen and paper. You never know what you’ll run into. ”After a few days, I gave my oral report totally from
in class. I got an A on the entire project.Years later, I was in college looking around for a new career, but with no success. Then I _45 _Virginia DeView and my desire at 13 to be a journalist. And I called my parents. They didn’t __46__me. They just reminded me how competitive the field was and
all my life I had to run away from competition. This was true. But journalism it was in my blood. _48__gave me the freedom to go up to total strangers and ask what was
49 . For the past 12 years, I’ve had the most satisfying reporting career, __50 __ stories from murders to airplane crashes and
choosing my strongest area.
52 _ I went to pick up my phone one day, an incredible wave of memories hit me and I realized that had it not been __53__Virginia DeView, I would not be sitting at that desk. I get
all the time: “How did you pick journalism?”“Well, you see, there was a teacher…”I just wish I could
C.careless
D.curious
A.university
C.professions
A.interview
B.find out
D.learn from
A.expressed
B.ordered
C.expected
C.naturally
D.eagerly
B.newspapers
C.preparations
A.satisfied
B.comfortable
C.terrified
A.student
B.journalist
C.teacher
A.research
C.imagination
B.recognized
C.remembered
D.visited
B.promise
D.persuade
B.whether
B.Virginia DeView
C.My parents
D.My oral report
A.breaking in
B.getting down
C.falling off
D.going on
A.making up
B.listening to
C.covering
D.writing
A.of course
B.finally
C.doubtfully
B.As long as
D.On condition
B.excited
C.disappointed
A.respect
B.support
小题1:B小题2:C小题3:A小题4:D小题5:A小题6:D小题7:C小题8:B小题9:D小题10:C小题11:C小题12:A小题13:A小题14:D小题15:C小题16:B小题17:A小题18:A小题19:D小题20:C
试题分析:本文讲述的是Virginia DeView在作者很小的时候就让作者选择自己的职业,作者选择了记者这个职业,最后在作者选择自己所从事的职业的时候,最终选择了记者。对自己的老师聪明了感激和感谢。小题1:B 形容词辨析。A好的B疯狂C粗心D好奇;在如此小的时候,老师就让我们选择职业,这显得疯狂。小题2:C 上下文串联。A大学B家庭C职业D生活;上文提及我们要为自己的未来选择合适的职业。小题3:A 动词辨析。A面试B发现C钦佩D学习;每个人都要采访自己领域里的一个人,并写一篇报告。小题4:D 动词辨析。A表达B命令C期待D意味着;我选择了平面媒体,这就意味着我得去采访一个记者。小题5:A 副词辨析。A几乎不B几乎C自然地D急切地;因为紧张,我坐在他面前几乎不能说话。小题6:D 上下文串联。根据43空后的a pen and paper可知对方问我是否带有纸和笔。小题7:C 形容词辨析。A满意的B舒服的C很害怕的D难受的;我认为他意识到我感觉很害怕。小题8:B 上下文串联。根据上文我选择了平面媒体,说明我要从事的是记者的工作,到任何地方都要带笔和纸。小题9:D 名词辨析。A寻找B书本C想象D记忆;几天以后我完全是凭借着记忆做了一个口头报告。小题10:C 动词辨析。A打电话B认出C记得D参观;我有机记起了我的老师,想起了13岁要做记者的想法。小题11:C 动词辨析。A回答B允诺C阻止D说服;我打电话告诉父母我的决定,他们也没有阻止我。小题12:A 上下文串联。他们只是告诉我这个领域的竞争是多么激烈,告诉我如何摆脱这样的竞争。How正确。小题13:A 语法分析。这里的it是形式主语,真正的主语是后面的不定式结构。小题14:D 短语辨析。A插入B写下C摔倒D进行;作为记者我有自由询问别人所进行发生的事情。小题15:C 动词辨析。A化妆B听C覆盖D写;我写了很多的故事,从谋杀案件到飞机坠毁。小题16:B 副词辨析。A当然B最后C怀疑地D共计;我写了很多的故事,最终选择了自己最擅长的一方面。小题17:A 连词辨析。当有一天我拿起电话,我想起了很多,要不是因为Virginia DeView,我不会坐在这里。小题18:A 介词辨析。A因为B随着C…的D对…;句意:要不是因为Virginia DeView,我不会坐在这里。小题19:D 动词辨析。A伤害B使…兴奋C使…失望D问;共计下句“How did you pick journalism?”可知很多人都问我这个问题。故D项正确。小题20:C 动词辨析。A尊敬B支持C感谢D支持;我非常感谢Virginia DeView要不是他,我不会有今天。点评:本文讲述的是Virginia DeView在作者很小的时候就让作者选择自己的职业,作者选择了记者这个职业,最后在作者选择自己所从事的职业的时候,最终选择了记者。对自己的老师聪明了感激和感谢。答题前一定要读懂全文,弄清文章要表达的思想,注意前后段落之间的关系。答题中,一定要认真分析,注意选项与上下文的关系,与前后单词的关系。对于一时没有太大的把握的题可以放到最后再来完成,因为有时答案可以从下文内容体现出来。答完后再通读一篇文章,看看所选选项能不能是语句通顺,语意连贯。
试题““Now ,”Mrs. Virginia DeVi...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
狠 爱①学校离家只有500米的距离,可就是这短短的500米,对她来说,却是布满艰难的“万水千山”。②因为双脚有严重残疾,9岁的她不能像其他孩子一样蹦蹦跳跳地去上学,就连稳稳当当地走都不行,她的脚踝处有明显的扭曲变形,脚掌根本着不了地,因此,身体的重量几乎都压在脚的外侧,每挪一步,她都是晃晃悠悠的,仿佛是风中的一棵脆弱的芦苇,一吹就倒。③好在,出门就是一条小巷,路的两边都有一堵墙,她只能用一双小手使劲地扒扶着墙,艰难地一点点,一步步地向前挪,慢得出奇。不一会儿,汗水便从她身上的各个部位冒出。短短的一条巷子,她不知用了多长时间,才勉强通过,总算大汗淋漓地挪到路口,学校就近在咫尺,可此时,她的脸上却露出更加悲伤的表情——④接下来的路,再没有任何可扒扶和借力的东西。她坐在地上,低头呜咽,乞求路人的帮助。这一幕看着让人揪心,终于有人过来帮忙了,把她扶了起来,打算送她到学校。(A)可就在这时,一个面目狰狞的女人突然冲了上来,怒气冲冲地从路人的手中将她夺了下来。大声吼道:“自己走过去!”⑤所有的人,都被女人的突然举动给吓呆了。她在一边开始大声哭泣,并且不愿意挪步,显然,她觉得眼前的这个女人,对她太过于凶狠和无情了。⑥她的哭泣和不听从,引来女人更大的愤怒,怒问道:“每天都等待别人的可怜,你不觉得耻辱吗?每次都等待别人的帮助,你不觉得羞愧吗?你脚有残疾,难道心也有残疾吗?”⑦没有人怀疑,女人就是她的母亲。因为,也只有母亲,才敢对她这个残疾的可怜人下如此重的手。她一边哭着,一边慢慢朝学校爬去,可这却招来了母亲更大的不满,母亲将她狠狠拽了起来,怒吼道:“是人就直立行走,只有动物才爬,给我堂堂正正地走过去!”⑧直立行走,堂堂正正地走过去,对于她,该是多难呀!但是母亲全然不顾这些,(B)在母亲的一声声怒责下,在接连摔倒十几次后,她终于“走”进了学校……⑨此时,站在她身后的母亲,泪如雨下……⑩从这以后,她宁可一次次地摔倒,也不愿意爬着去上学。因为母亲告诉过她,别人只能扶你一次,却不能永远扶着你…… (11)九年前,母亲因为耳瘤手术造成面部神经受挫,扭曲地吓人,几成狰狞。几乎是在同时,又遭遇了难产,于是,她成了不幸的孩子,医生的权威诊断是,她患上的是“马蹄内翻足”,不发生奇迹的话,今生只能爬着走。那一刻,母亲伤心欲绝。母亲把她带到这个世界,却没有能给她一个健康的身体。为了帮她治病,母亲不顾一切地干活,什么累活脏活都愿意干,可女儿的病没有一丝好转。(C)那些年,母亲见到的最多的、最熟悉的,是女儿的无能的无助,以及别人的同情和怜悯。而这正是她最不能接受的,她不能让孩子活在别人异样的眼光里!于是,母亲不再以泪洗面,不再低眉顺眼。母亲开始天天、月月、年年逼迫她坚强,甚至抛下所有的柔情,对她拳脚相加。(12)为此,她吃尽了苦头,却学会了坚强。(13)每天都要跌无数的跟头,终于,在她14岁那年,奇迹发生了,她____能直立行走了,____还不是那么稳当,偶尔还会摔一个小跟头,____比之从前已经有天rǎng之别了。(14)她在泪水和感激中终于明白,(D)原来,母亲一直以来对她最狠心、最无情的“训斥”,恰恰是为了帮助她对抗和纠正命运对她的不公啊!寒微、丑陋的母亲,从来都是心疼她的!小题1:根据拼音写出汉字:
天 rǎng______之别(1分)小题2:文章开头反复强调“学校离家只有500米的距离”的意图是___________ (3分)小题3:第②段划波浪线的句子运用了_______的修辞手法,其表达作用是______ (3分)小题4:从记叙顺序看,第(11)段属于________,其作用是____________________ (3分)小题5:下列对文章理解不恰当的一项是(
A.第④段划线句子运用动作和语言描写,写出了母亲当时的狠心和“无情”。
B.第⑧段划线句子写出了女孩在短短距离间“行走”的艰难及女孩的坚强。
C.第(11)段划线句子写出了母亲为了自己的面子而决定逼迫残疾的女儿自己走路。
D.第(14)段划线句子写出了她明白了母亲的良苦用心,也揭示了文章题目的含义。
小题6:第⑨段写到“此时,站在她身后的母亲,泪如雨下。”请结合文章内容,发挥想象,写出母亲当时的心理活动,80字左右。(6分)
阅读下文,完成小题。(13分)倔强的仙人掌①女人看见路边蹲着一个挑担老头儿,他身边的筐里装着满满一筐嫁接的仙人掌,高高的底座像一座独立秀挺的山峰,山峰顶部是形状各异的红、黄、绿各色仙人球。一问价格,与花鸟市场上的相比便宜许多,女人便仔细挑选了两盆,准备一起买。②老头儿布衣布褂,黑褐色的脸上堆满了笑容。他操着极生硬的普通话,如数家珍般介绍这植物的种种优点,什么如何好看好养了,什么净化空气了。末了他搓着厚皮疙瘩的手爽快地说:“你要两个,那就算‘小批发’好了,再便宜一块钱。你看咋样?”③“你这是真嫁接上去的,还是用牙签插上去的?”这样的价钱,让女人觉得很不踏实,她指着“山峰”顶部的各色仙人球满脸怀疑地问。蛮好的花买回家后发现居然是新种没根的,这种事情不止一次了。老头儿的脸腾地红上来,他紧锁眉头,瞪着浑浊的眼睛说:“怎么可能是插上去的?怎么可能呢?这可都是我一棵一棵亲手栽起来的啊!”老头儿本不地道的普通话,这时更是结结巴巴的有点南腔北调了。④“是吗?”她抬起眼皮,瞟了他一眼,反问道。这样的看似暴怒的伪装她也见多了。倘若是货真价实的东西,何必这么着急?她心里想着,不再吭声。眼看就要成功的交易,因为这一问停了下来,空气似乎凝固了。老头儿的脸涨得更红了,忙不迭地解释。而他越是叽里咕噜絮絮不止,她就越觉得他不可信。⑤忽然,老头儿停了下来,从筐里拿起一棵茁壮的仙人掌,没等女人反应过来,就使劲一拉,把它的顶部从“底峰”上扯了下来,然后一手一半举到女人眼前:“你看,你看!有牙签吗?”他用力地问她,眼里似乎也冒了火。没有牙签,扁扁的巴掌形的黄绿色软刺仙人球从它的“底峰”上被拽了下来,而它的“底峰”上生生裂开了一道绿色肉质沟壑,本已长在一起的首尾两截,就这样被硬硬地扯开了。⑥面对这样的场面,女人呆呆地怔了一会儿,低下头去付钱。老头儿一脸自尊,挺着胸膛收钱:“三块钱一个,五块钱两个。”说着,老头儿娴熟地把女人挑好的仙人掌包好,放进她的车筐,又转过身,捡起地上已成两截的仙人掌,一起放进去:“别扔了,一起种进泥土里,两截都能活。”老头说。⑦女人脸红了,羞愧地点了点头。⑧两截还能活,这不假,但女人看着老头儿只是觉得心里生疼,仿佛受了伤的不是那棵仙人掌,而是别的什么。那“别的什么”,像一支小手,躲在她的胸膛里,一下一下,揪得她的心生疼。小题1:通读全文,根据文章内容填空。(2分)女人挑了两盆嫁接仙人掌,准备买下→
→老头儿扯断仙人掌证明给女人看→
小题2:第④自然段“‘是吗?’她抬起眼皮,瞟了他一眼,反问道。”一句中,“瞟”字生动传神地写出了
。(2分)小题3:第⑤自然段画线句子通过对老头儿的
描写等细致刻画,表现出他对女人怀疑自己的不满,也生动形象地塑造出了老头儿
的形象。(4分)小题4:文章结尾写道:“那‘别的什么’,像一支小手,躲在她的胸膛里,一下一下,揪得她的心生疼。”运用
修辞手法,生动形象地表达了女人
的心理。(3分)小题5:下列对选文题目理解的表述正确的两项是(2分)(
A.“倔强”二字把仙人掌拟人化的同时,形象点出仙人掌顽强的生命状态。
B.暗示这个卖仙人掌的老人过于执拗,不好沟通。
C.通过仙人掌来表现卖仙人掌老人的倔强。
D.是指买仙人掌的女人对别人心存偏见,而且固执己见。
《军号声声》(1)“军号一响,那士气就鼓起来了,战士们就往前猛冲。在冲锋号的鼓动下,不久就冲上了阵地,消灭了敌人,我军胜利了。”我刚到村口,就被这位满面红光的老人充满激情的话语吸引了过去,他有八十多岁的样子,站立都不稳,可话语声还很洪亮。周围那几个和他年纪相仿的老人,都很麻木的样子,任他自言自语,谁也没有接这个话茬。(2)我们全家搬走这么多年后,我突然生出回来看看的念头,没想到在村口遇到的第一个人竟然是他,他对那把铜号还是那么有感情。(3)小时候,我对这把铜号是很羡慕的。不能亲手摸一摸、仔细看一看,总感到很遗憾。(4)他的这把铜号,其实是有破损的,喇叭口处残缺一块,从这个地方向里还有一道裂纹。他每天都悉心呵护着,用一块纱布仔细擦拭,特别是到破损处时,会格外轻。(5)擦完后,他就把铜号横过来,在眼前轻轻转动着,转完一圈,看擦得行了,就抬起头来,郑重地用右手握起来,举到眼前,右眼对铜号嘴儿认真看去,然后挪到左眼前,右眼眯起来,用左眼看一会儿,然后才慢慢放到自己嘴唇前。我们认为他就要吹响这把铜号了,可他总是让铜号和嘴唇似接触又不接触的,最终也没有吹响。(6)我们都很失望,几乎异口同声地发出失望的长叹:“唉——”(7)这时,他才会转过头来,看我们一眼:“怎么,想看看?”(8)我们凑上前去。他把铜号在我们眼前晃了晃,然后陷入沉思,轻轻地说:“我的战友正吹着冲锋号,敌人的炮弹就打过来。”停一停,喉结滚动了几下,又接着说:“他就牺牲了,铜号也炸成了这个样子。”他轻轻地抚摸着,眼中有些光亮闪动着。他神情怔怔的。“战友牺牲后,这把号就再也没有吹响过,但其实它是整天响着的。”说到这里,他会把铜号的喇叭口放在耳朵边,认真倾听。不一会儿,左脚就开始一点一点的,好似铜号真的响了,他是在配合着那节奏似的。过了半天,他把那已经破损的喇叭口伸向我们:“你们听,声音真响亮。”(9)我第一个凑上前去,歪着头,让自己的耳孔尽量对准铜号,仔细地听着。除了风偶尔滑入号管发出一丝嗡嗡声外,其余什么也听不到。(10)他生气地把手一挥:“去去去,不中用的小毛孩子!”(11)我发现,周围几个老人对他的说法也都不认同。甚至说他脑子在战场上被震伤了,留下了毛病。(12)想不到,二十多年过去了,他对铜号依旧这么痴情。我看到破损之处的断茬显得更黑了,有些地方析出细密的小米粒大小的绿色斑点,裂缝的颜色也显得更深了,其余的地方一如既往地锃亮放光。看来这些年他一直没有停止过认真地擦拭维护。(13)他见我这么认真地看着,浑浊的眼中似有火苗跳动了一下。“我知道,只要对着耳朵听,就能听到军号声声,连续不断,很响亮的。”我庄重的神情,引起了周围几位老人的注意。(14)他也神情一振,脸上有了笑意,小心翼翼地把手伸过来,让铜号的喇叭口对着我,我赶紧歪歪头,凑过耳朵,认真地听着。另外几个老人围上前来,惊奇地问道:“真听到了?” (15)我庄重地告诉他们:“是的,听到了。”(16)那几个老人木然地看着我。 (文/高军,有删改)小题1:从全文来看,围绕“军号”,我的感情变化如何,请在空格上填写上恰当的词语。(4分)□□→□□→□□→□□小题2:阅读选文,回答下列问题。(4分)(1)本文以什么线索来讲述故事?(1分)答:____________________________________________________________________________(2)第(15)段中“我庄重地告诉他们:‘是的,听到了。’”,请根据文章意思,“我”听到的是什么?(3分)答:_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________。小题3:文章运用了对比手法,请找出两处,并分别说说它们的作用。(4分)答:_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________。小题4:下列选项中不符合文意的一项是(
A.文章(3)—(11)段运用了插叙的写法,交代军号的来历以及老人能听到军号的原因,突出老人这一人物形象。
B.第(13)段的划线句子运用了比喻得修辞手法,生动形象地表现老人发现“我”关注他的军号却听不到军号声音而怒火中烧的愤怒心情。
C.本文在选材上最大的特点就是以小见大,平中见奇,赋予人物深刻的感情,让人对老人的遭遇唏嘘感叹,同时也对那些老人麻木的心痛。
D.本文故事时间跨度大,但是情节简单,朴素的语言中,抒写了作者对老人及其战友的一曲赞歌。
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司