下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
高手翻译谚语:the road to Hell is paved with good intentions 一定要解释一下啊.不好理解.
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
好心办坏事!The meaning of the phrase is that individuals may do bad things even though they intend the results to be good.希望能有所帮助.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
好心未必有好报。the road to hell 是指走向了地狱,即事情未办成good intentions 是指好的目的,好的愿望
手抱菩萨操屠刀。这里直译就是通往地狱的路是由善意铺就的。理解起来就是别人想送你下地狱,那么他往往会表现得很善意。也就是手抱菩萨操屠刀。
通往地狱的道路上充满着坚强的心态
好人没好报
扫描下载二维码 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions
下载积分:3000
内容提示:The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 17:45:28|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 3000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions
官方公共微信分类学习站点
The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions
所属专辑:Your World on Fire
演唱人:In Fear & Faith
来源 From:
Here we are, In the place where you grew up. Where you spent so much time, Where you plotted out your life. These next few lines are a series of events, About my family and friends, That kept me further from the edge. So when the day comes, That they put me into the ground. All the ones who claimed they loved me will gather around. They'll throw flowers down, And tears will come running down their face. As they say goodbye and say that I've gone to a better place. This Is where your vision starts, Where your visions starts to blur. Have you ever thought of giving up on what you love the most? Did you forget, about the ones that you would hurt? Just a few more seconds then the pain will be gone. Just hold on, Go ahead let go. It's not your time, Your time is up. There is so much more, You should end it here. You've got your whole life In front of you. You've got nothing to live for, There's a reason to live. So pick up that knife, You just can't give up. Put it through your chest. Please end it, Please end it all. It's on the tips of our tongues. Help me, Hear me, Leave me, forgive me. If I fall, I'll be the one left to lie alone In this mess. And I know, That If you end your life. I will be joining you shortly. You say you need a greater purpose. I say you need to see what's coming. When you know, That the feeling is gone. You'll see this through my eyes and feel alive again. The road to hell Is paved with good intentions. The road to hell Is paved with good intentions.
来源 From:
本专辑其他歌曲列表
来源 From:
一起唱歌 · 听音乐 · 学英语 · 交好友 · 找资源
In Fear & Faith
作者名称:In Fear & Faith
作者性别:混合
成员类型:组合
所属国家:欧美国家
In Fear & Faith专辑列表
In Fear & FaithThe Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供

我要回帖