英语作文求助_(´&#2n3904 pdf;`」 ∠)__ 直接写中文的也行,我自己翻译

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译这篇文章是我写的`可是因为时间不够了,不能翻译为中文了(我在赶作业),就请大家把它翻译为中文吧,翻译的越像中文作文越好~Introduce my self.Hello!Everybody,my name is Tang Rong.I am come from Zhong Nan Yuan School,today,I will introduce myself to you.I’m an ordinary but unusual girl,I think I am a pretty and nice girl,I also think I am clever an outgoing.Everybody can not forget his own childhood,neither can i.I think my childhood was wonderful!When I was very young,I wanted to be a scientist in the future,and I had many other dreams at that time,so t studied hard.What about my family when I was very young?I have an elder sister,she always bought some delicious food for me.My mother,she usually dressed me up beautiful.Not only my classmates but also the adults admired me,I was pround.and my father,he often made delicious noodles.I will remember it forever.My childhood is golden time,what about the things now?I think I am more famous in my school,why?Because I am very naught like a boy,I usually play jokes with my friends,sometimes,and I also play tricks with my teacher.Do you think I am an impolite girl?If you think so,I can tell you that you are wrong!Almost every teacher says Tang Rong is a polite girl.What is more?I am a warmhearted girl,I often help other when they are in trouble,I care my school and my class.I am interested in computer,so I become a person in change of computer in my class.I want to be a computer programmer when I grow up.Please remember me as I remember my childhood!That is all.还有~希望大家还能顺便帮我检查检查语法~
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
自我介绍大家好,我叫唐荣,我来自中南院中学,今天我将要向你们介绍我自己.我是一个普通又不寻常的女孩,漂亮聪明随和,这就是我.每个人都不能忘记他的童年,我也一样.我的童年很棒!在我很小的时候,我梦想着将来能成为一名科学家,那时侯我还有许许多多的梦想,所以我读书非常用功.小时候我的家庭又是怎样的呢?我有一个姐姐,她经常买许多好吃的给我.我的妈妈经常把我打扮得十分漂亮.不仅同学羡慕我就连成年人也羡慕我呢.我很自豪.我的爸爸常常做好吃的饺子.我永远都不能忘记.我的童年是金色的,而现在呢?我觉得我在学校更出名了,为什么呢?因为我调皮得像个男孩子,我常常和我的朋友开玩笑.时常,我还和老师开玩笑.你觉得我是一个不礼貌的 女孩子吗?如果你觉得的话,那我告诉你 吧,你错了!几乎所有的老师都说唐荣是个懂礼貌的女孩.还有呢?我很热心,我经常帮助有困难的人,我关心我的班级和我的学校.我对电脑很感兴趣,所以我成了班上的电脑管理员.我想成为电脑策划人当我长大以后.请记住我就像记住我的童年一样!我的介绍完毕.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
how to get happiness 英语作文 150词请把汉语翻译也写上,急````````````````````````150词
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为您推荐:
其他类似问题