购二手降临中外星人的目的,各位参谋长请过目。

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
(在线)几道八年级下册英语题!各位大虾们请过目!1.My mother_____(wash)clothes while l____(do)my homework night.2.I've got people to say goodbye____(介词或副词填空)3.My brother drew__picture yesterday.A.quiet a nice
B.a quiet nice
C.quiet nice a D.a nice quiet4._____I can't understand is _____he change his mind at the moment.A.what,what B.which,that
C.that,that
D.what,why5.After half a year,their marrige_____.A.will finish up B.will end up C.finished up D.went谢谢~~!谢谢大家的帮助和讲解~~~!(*^__^*).
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1 was washing was doing 过去进行时,书上后面有解释2 to介词3 D多个形容词修饰名词时,其顺序为:限定词--数词--描绘词--(大小,长短,形状,新旧,颜色) --出处--材料性质,类别--名词 a small round table a tall gray building a dirty old brown shirt a famous German medical school an expensive Japanese sports car 典型例题:1) Tony is going camping with ___ boys.A.little two other B.two little other C.two other little D.little other two 答案:C.由"限定词--数词--描绘词--(大小,长短,形状,新旧,颜色) --性质--名词"的公式可知数词,描绘词,性质依次顺序,只有C符合答案.2) One day they crossed the ____bridge behind the palace.A.old Chinese stone B.Chinese old stone C.old stone Chinese D.Chinese stone old 答案A.几个形容词修饰一个名词,他们的排列顺序是:年龄,形状,大小+颜色+来源+质地+用途+国家+名词.3) ---- How was your recent visit to Qingdao?---- It was great.We visited some friends,and spent the ___days at the seaside.A.few last sunny B.last few sunny C.last sunny few D.few sunny last 答案:B.本题考查多个形容词的排序问题.一般与被修饰形容词关系密切的形容词*近名词;如果几个形容词的重要性差不多,音节少的形容词在前,音节多的方在后,在不能确定时,可参照下表:限定词+数量词(序数词在前,基数词在后)+性状形容词+大小、长短、高低等形体+ those + three + beautiful + large + square 新旧+颜色+国籍+材料+名词 old + brown + wood + table 4 D 我不能理解的是为什么他那时改了想法5 D 叙述,过去时,奇怪,我没有见过finished+up 形式
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.My mother_ washes____(wash)clothes while l_am doing___(do)my homework night2.I've got people to say goodbye_to___(介词或副词填空)3.B4.我觉得应该是What,that ,可选项了没有,只能选C 5.B After half a year表示半年之后,时间还没到,所以用将来时态
1.was washing
was doing2.to him3.A4.D5.C
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求高手汉译英 急我已经将简历(CV)进行了完善.硕士成绩和本科成绩一同附在简历(CV)里面,请您过目.我会尽快联系我的导师李教授,请我的导师帮我写推荐信.我非常希望能做您的博士(PhD),我一定会加倍努力,希望您能给我机会!
怀念CK°檫礰7
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I would appreciate your time in reviewing my resume which has been improved and enclosed all prior undergraduate and graduate study.The recommendation will be sent as soon as I can contact my mentor Prof Li .I would welcome an opportunity to be your PHD .If you can provide a opportunity to me,I surely can diligently work repay!你的中文感觉不是很符合英文的习惯.所以一些语序我在翻译里改了,这样会比较有礼貌,不过弱弱的问一下,推荐信为什么要后面才补啊,这样不好吧,应该要和简历一起发的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
请过目一下的英文
英文翻译don't you think we should add a sentence here like thisplease go over it and see if everything is in order&&&& ask&&&&look over so as to check or ...&&&& once&&&&the plan has been drafted. please look it over&&&&look over (papers, lists, etc.) so as to check or approve
名单已经排好,请您过目。 h ...&&&&the leader just skimmed through the headlines of the report&&&& madarame ikkaku&&&&look over&&&&unsight unseen&&&& run the eye over&&&&1.(表示做一次动作或试着做) once
看一下 我来试一下。 let me have a try ...&&&&madarame ikkaku&&&&find ever find oneself in a present
...&&&&weekly entertainment&&&&take on an entirely new [fresh] entirely changed the ...&&&&put a new face on&&&&list of items&&&&itemized schedule&&&& cast a running glance at [over]; give a cursory read ...&&&&gifted with an extraordinary retentive memory&&&&not forget after having run the eye over...; can recite after taking a cursory ...&&&&run over [through] ..&&&&have not seen it yet&&&&not have to read it&&&&be easily vanished
例句与用法196 please go over it and see if everything is in order请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。 223 please go over it and see if everything is in order请过目一下,看看是否全部妥当。 20 here is a copy of itinerary which worked out for you and your friends . would you please have a look at it这是为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗? Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends . would you please have a look at it这是我的你和你为们朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗? Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends . would you please have a look at it这是我为你和你的朋友们拟定的活动日程安排请过目一下,好吗? Here is a copy of itinerary we h * * * e worked out for you and your friends . would you please h * * * e a look at it这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗? 20 here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends . would you please have a look at it这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗? 20 here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends . would you please have a look at it这是我们为你和你自己的知己制定的活动日程安排管理。请过目一下,好吗? &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
请过目一下的英文翻译,请过目一下英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译请过目一下,请过目一下的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved  您好!我是消防员,
  这是我的 “橙”长简历,请过目!
  中文名
  消防员
  英文名
  Fireman
  出生日期
  56个民族
  中国人民武装警察部队
  个人介绍:
  武警消防部队系中国人民武装警察部队序列的一个警种,是公安机关的重要职能部门,也是国家武装力量的重要组成部分。担负着公安消防保卫任务和应付突发事件的双重职能。
  技能特长
  抢险救援、灭火救灾
  有困难、遇险情,请拨打119!
  “负重长跑、水带梯子” 技能业务样样精通
  当兵不习武,不算尽义务
  武艺练不精,不算合格兵
  看我练好“十八般武艺”
  救援现场更加得心应手
  自从当了消防员...
  一口气上30楼,
  一点也不费劲!
  兴趣爱好