( )Class2 and Class3 have achinese footballl match tomorrow. A.are going to B.go to C.going to

根据要求改写句子。1. There is a football match between Class One and Class Two. (用tomorrow改写句子)There _______ _______ _______ _______ a football match between Class One and Class Two tomorrow.2. He does his homework every morning .(改为否定句)
He_______ _______ his homework every morning .3. I’m going to take a plane to Beijing.(改同义句)
I’m going to go to Beijing _______ _______ .4. My brother and I read in class every day.(把every day改为now)My brother and I_______ _______ in class now.5. The homework usually takes me 2 hours.(对划线部分提问)
_______ _______ does the homework usually _______ you ? - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:根据要求改写句子。1. There is a football match between Class One and Class Two. (用tomorrow改写句子)There _______ _______ _______ _______ a football match between Class One and Class Two tomorrow.2. He does his homework every morning .(改为否定句)
He_______ _______ his homework every morning .3. I’m going to take a plane to Beijing.(改同义句)
I’m going to go to Beijing _______ _______ .4. My brother and I read in class every day.(把every day改为now)My brother and I_______ _______ in class now.5. The homework usually takes me 2 hours.(对划线部分提问)
_______ _______ does the homework usually _______ you ?根据要求改写句子。1. There is a football match between Class One and Class Two. (用tomorrow改写句子)There _______ _______ _______ _______ a football match between Class One and Class Two tomorrow.2. He does his homework every morning .(改为否定句)
_______ _______ does the homework usually _______ you ?科目:最佳答案1.is going to be
2.doesn’t do
3.by plane
4.are reading
5.How long, take解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语:七大题之一选择填空【】1.____jim and tom in class two?a.do b.have c.are【】2.she usually ____school on foot.a.go to b.goes to c.going to【】3.what subject does nancy study ____school?a.in bon c.at【】4.he is writing a letter ____his friend.a.for b.to c.from【】5.she palys the guitar _____.a.good b.bad c.well
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. C2.A3.C4.B5.C
1 c2 b3 c4 b 5 c
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
八年级上册英语be going to语法练习求高手!Be going to 练习题()3.He will____Beijing tomorrow morning,if the train isn’t late.A.reached B.get C.arrive at D.arrive in()4.Michael Jordan is good at _____basketball.A.to play B.play C.to playing D.playing()5.Ann____ mountains tomorrow morning.A.is going to climb B.climb C.climbs D.is climbing()6.I saw Tom often __with his friends during the summer holidaysA.swims B.swam C.swim D.swimming()7.Running is a good way _____ fit.A.keeps B.to keep C.keeping D.kept()8.He prefers _____ on the weekend.A.go shopping B.going shop C.going shopping D.to go shopping()9.There ____ an English test during the term.A.will have B.is C.is going to have D.is going to be()10.____my father ___mother are at work in the USA ,but I can take good care of myself.A.Aof B.Band C.Eor D.Neither.nor3.同义句转换.1.There is going to be a match between Class One an Class Two this Sunday.Class One is going to____ _____Clss Two this Sunday.2.They are going to Japan the day after tomorrow.They are ______ ______Japan the day after tomorrow.3.It takes her at least half an hour to do exercise in the gym every day.She _____at least half an hour ____exercise in the gym every day.4.They believe that she will win.They ____ ____that she will win.5.Who is your favorite player?Which player do you _____ ____?求大手
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
(D)3.He will____Beijing tomorrow morning,if the train isn’t late.A.reached B.get C.arrive at D.arrive in(D)4.Michael Jordan is good at _____basketball.A.to play B.play C.to playing D.playing(A)5.Ann____ mountains tomorrow morning.A.is going to climb B.climb C.climbs D.is climbing(B)6.I saw Tom often __with his friends during the summer holidaysA.swims B.swam C.swim D.swimming(B)7.Running is a good way _____ fit.A.keeps B.to keep C.keeping D.kept(D)8.He prefers _____ on the weekend.A.go shopping B.going shop C.going shopping D.to go shopping(D)9.There ____ an English test during the term.A.will have B.is C.is going to have D.is going to be(B)10.____my father ___mother are at work in the USA ,but I can take good care of myself.A.Aof B.Band C.Eor D.Neither.nor3.同义句转换.1.There is going to be a match between Class One an Class Two this Sunday.Class One is going to__play__ __against___Clss Two this Sunday.2.They are going to Japan the day after tomorrow.They are ___travelling___ ___to___Japan the day after tomorrow.3.It takes her at least half an hour to do exercise in the gym every day.She __spends___at least half an hour __doing__exercise in the gym every day.4.They believe that she will win.They __are__ __sure__that she will win.5.Who is your favorite player?Which player do you __like___ __best__?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 onefootball 的文章

随机推荐