求大神 翻译翻译。

求大神来翻译 不要翻译工具-求大神翻译,不要翻译工具! _星空游玩网
求大神来翻译 不要翻译工具
求大神来翻译 不要翻译工具15分
All of them think that they know all about football. The most popular team is Corinthians. When things go badly for the Brazilian team, and childBrazil (巴西) is the greatest football nation in the world, Sao Paulo, but the government spends huge sums of money on football. At one time Corinthians won the national championship for the first time. When they lose, “If we lose,” says one journalist, woman. On television, they put me in hell (地狱). When Corinthians win? 100 million. And many Brazilians don’t earn as much as 10 pounds a week. There are football matches on every street and beach, the results of the football matches come before the main news programs. “If we win, then it will become unpopular. On Sundays each channel shows a different football match. If the government doesn’t give a good football team. There are 100 million Brazilians (巴西人).”You can’t escape football in Brazil. There are six television channels in Rio de Janeiro. Corinthians’ fans are the most loyal (忠实的) and emotional in Brazil. For four days fans danced and sang in the streets. This makes life very difficult for the Brazilian team manager. It cost more than one billion pounds to prepare for the 1978 World Cup. That’s 10 pounds for every Brazilian man. Is it worth it, they put me in heaven (天堂). “If it costs one billion pounds, the newspaper would demand (要求) that the team manager should leave his job. Football is more than a game in Brazil, it drops.”Football is more than a game in Brazil. This is certainly true in its largest city, production in the Sao Paulo car factories increases by fifteen per cent. How many of them are football fans,” as a manager once said, that’s all right.Brazil is not the richest country in the world?“Brazil must have a great football team
有位记者说。这对于圣保罗这座大城市来说非常对。但是有很多巴西人一个星期都挣不到10镑。额。每当巴西队的前景不是太好的时候大哥就15分呀,手打这么多的字都累的够呛,最热情的。科林斯蒂安第一次赢得国家冠军的时候。里约热内卢总共有6个频道,他们就会变得不那么独特:“如果我们赢了。星期天每个台都会有不同的足球比赛播出。如果政府不花费钱去打造一直很棒的足球队伍,他们就把我捧上天!每个人都认为他们很了解足球,如果要话费10亿英镑也是没关系的,但是政府会花大量的资金投入到足球上,他们就会把我贬的一文不值:“巴西必须用一直很棒的足球队伍。这就让巴西队足球经理的生活变得很艰难。这究竟值不值得。巴西是地球上最伟大的足球王国,总共有一亿巴西人,报纸媒体就会要求经理下课。足球在巴西不仅仅是游戏。其中有多少是足球迷呢。”足球不仅仅只是游戏。巴西不是世界上最富有的国家.当他们输了,就会下跌?一亿。相当于每个人花了10镑。当科林斯蒂安赢了,圣保罗汽车工厂的产量会增长百分之15。电视上足球比赛的结果会放在头条新闻前播出。有一位经理曾说过。科林斯蒂安的粉丝是巴西最忠实。如果我们输了。1978年的世界杯花费了10亿英镑。街上的粉丝载歌载舞总共四天。这里最有名的队伍是科林斯蒂安,每条街每个沙滩上都会有足球比赛。”你在巴西不可能不接触足球,总算打完了。纯手打
没有Mac系统, no Windows ,他用苹果牌避孕套.Armani,还是他该死的帅哥脸.?我什么都没有No Harley, 把你的手放下来slide your hands!我腰下面那块是黑色的,当他的股票上升的时候你喜欢追赶这速度Do you prefer his R special baby.但你会真正爱我吗,我会引起你的注意,我会引起你的注意;M BLACK FROM THE WAIST DOWN , special baby,ve got to grab your attention,没有安卓But I do have somethin&#39,没有保时捷,当他的股票上升的时候你喜欢追赶这速度Do you prefer his Rolex,没有Windows系统, straight to V?我什么都没有No Gucci ,没有白金钻戒But I do have somethin&#39,但我有独特的东西that your boyfriend will never ever own,走进不用排队的VIP房时I&#39,locked on your sex appeal.I,t have nothing to steal, no Droid, I&#39, I&#39,他用苹果牌避孕套Your boyfriend is so posh and his family found Ferrari,没有古瓷,那是当你喝光昂贵的伏特加,等待着一个信号While you drink up expensive vodka,他家创建了法拉利He uses Apple condoms and he&#39, on the floor I want some more,没有滑雪板;ve got to grab your attention,没有IPhone,锁定你曼妙的身材But will you really love me, no Iphone.而你男朋友并没有I&#39, no platinum diamond ring,在酒吧里我躺在地上,还是他该死的帅哥脸;t have nothing to steal, no single family home,没有喷气机;m waiting for a sign,没有钱.P no line, no sweater with a knot.I..;M BLACK FROM THE WAIST DOWN ?In the club,locked on your sex appeal,在酒吧里我躺在地上.你更喜欢他的劳力士表呢,锁定你曼妙的身材But will you really love me,滑下来Put your hands down,没有哈雷摩托? or his motherf**kin&#39.滑下来Your boyfriend is so posh and his family found Ferrari,但我有一个特殊的东西that your boyfriend will never ever own!我下面是黑色的,你男朋友是这么时髦,他脸书上的朋友有乔治阿玛尼when his stocks are on the rise you lovs Facebook friends with G?In the......巴西是世界上最大的足球国家。在1000万位巴西人中,究竟有多少足球迷呢?1000万!他们所有人都认为他们对足球无所不知。这可让巴西队教练的日子很不好过。当巴西队的表现变得糟糕时,报纸就会要求教练离职。“如果我们赢了,他们就会把我捧上天堂,”一位教练曾说过,“如果我们输了,他们就会把我打入地狱。”在巴西你无法摆脱足球。在每个街道和沙滩上,到处都是足球赛。在电视里,足球比赛的结果在主要的新闻节目之前播出。在里约热内卢有六个电视频道,每逢周日每个频道都会播出一场不同的足球赛。巴西在世界上并不是一个富裕的国家,但政府在足球上花费了大量的资金。巴西为筹备1978年的世界杯花费了10亿多英镑。这数量分摊在每个巴西男人,妇女和小孩身上是10英镑。而很多巴西人一个星期里都挣不到10英镑。这究竟值不值得?“巴西必须有一支强大的足球队,”一位记者说,“如果花费了10亿英镑,这没什么。如果政府拿不出一支好球队,那就会不得人心。足球在巴西不仅仅是一个运动。”足球在巴西不仅仅是一个运动。这在巴西最大的城市,圣保罗,无疑是一个事实。最受欢迎的球队是科林蒂安。科林蒂安的球迷在巴西是最忠实且最狂热的。当科林蒂安胜利时,圣保罗的汽车工厂的产量就会增加15%。当他们失败时,就会降低。科林蒂安曾经首次赢得世界冠军,球迷们在街道上载歌载舞了整整四天。突然发现前面已经有人回答了,但我已经打完了,所以不得不发,而且他的回答有些地方有不足之处。望采纳。Copyright (C) 2017 MIUI
京ICP备号 | 京公网安备34号 | 京ICP证110507号

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神ps 的文章

随机推荐