earth's gravity.
……由于我们正试着脱离地球的引力,因此被向后推在座位上。
考点:pull n.拉(力);拖;牵引力
①高考典句Finally,there
was a sudden pull at the pole and a
fish was caught.
最后,鱼竿猛地一拉,钓上了一条鱼。
②To escape the pull of the earth,a
rocket must reach a speed of 28,440 km/h.
要想脱离地球的吸引力,火箭的速度必须达到每小时28,440千米。
(1)阅读下列句子,指出pull的词性及含义。$来&源:<
③Pull the door open.Don't push it.
把门拉开,不要推。
词性:________ 含义:____
④He pulled
the dead dog out of the yard.
他把那条死狗拖出了院子。
词性:________ 含义:______
⑤The dentist pulled one of my teeth.
牙医拔掉了我的一颗牙。
⑥The advertisement pulled young people to the new product.
这则广告引起了年轻人对这款新产品的关注。
(2)阅读下列句子,指出pull的词组及含义。
⑦She pulled on her boots and then left the
她穿上靴子,然后离家走了。
词组:__________ 含义:__________
⑧The boy pulled his shirt off and threw it
onto his bed.
这个男孩把衬衣脱掉往他的床上一扔。
词组:__________ 含义:______
⑨Several houses were pulled down to make way
for the new road.
为了给新修的道路让路,几座房屋被拆毁了。
词组:__________ 含义:______
⑩He pulled in for gas.
他把车开进加油站加油。
预览已结束,如需查看所有内容,请下载资料!
对不起,此页暂时无法预览!
官方微信公共账号
资源库-微信公众号您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
语法结构应试方法.doc 33页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
&#xe600;下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:95 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
语法结构应试技巧一、题型分析语法测试由句法测试和词法测试两部分组成,共20题,题号为第16—35题,测试时间为15分钟,比分占总分的15%。本部分主要测试考生运用语法知识的能力,测试范围包括《基本要求》语法结构表所规定的全部内容。这一部分是其他各项取得成功的基础。要在限定时间内迅速而准确地答题,并非易事。但如果我们平时学习及考前复习时注意一些题型规律、典型例句及解题技巧,并在考试时灵活运用的话,那我们就能充分地发挥自己的水平。二、句法结构应试技巧句法测试虽然只有10题,但却十分重要,是我们进行阅读理解和写作的基础。从时间分配来看,我们顶多只能用7—8分钟做完这10道题。这就要求我们牢固掌握语法知识,熟练运用语法结构,准确理解句子含义。1.基本内容从《基本要求》来看,句法测试主要要求掌握以下内容:①Tense(时态)Simplepresent,past,future(一般现在时,一般过去时,一般将来时)Presentandpastprogressive(现在进行时和过去进行时)Futureprogressive(将来进行时)Presentandpastperfect(现在完成时和过去完成时)Futureperfect(将来完成时)Presentperfectprogressive(现在完成进行时)Pastperfectprogressive(过去完成进行时)②Passivevoice(被动语态)Passivevoiceinsimpletenses(被动语态的一般式)Passivevoiceinperfectandprogressivetenses(被动语态的完成式和进行式)PassivevoiceofPhrasalverbs(短语动词的被动语态)Passivevoiceofmodalverbs(含情态动词的被动语态)③Subjunctivemood(虚拟语气)Subjunctivemoodinconditionalsentences(用于条件句中的虚拟语气)Omissionof“if”(if的省略)Subjunctivemoodinthat-clauseafter“wish”,“suggest”,“demand”,etc.(用于wish,suggest,demand等动词后的宾语从句中的虚拟语气。)Subjunctivemoodintheclausesafter“asif/though”,“It'stime…”,etc.(用于asif/though,It'stime…后的从句中的虚拟语气。)Subjunctivemoodintheconstruction“wouldrather”(用于wouldrather句型中的虚拟语气。)④ToV(Infinitive动词不定式)Assubject,object,attribute,adverbialandcomplement(用作主语、宾语、定语、状语和补足语)Wh-words+toV(phrase)(疑问词加不定式[短语])Tobe+V-ed,tohave+V-ed,tobe+V-ing(不定式的被动式、完成式和进行式)⑤V-ing(Gerund动名词)Asobject(ofvt.andprep.),subjectandpredicative(用作及物动词和介词的宾语,用作主语和表语)being+V-ed,having+V-ed(动名词的被动式和完成式)⑥V-ingandV-ed(Presentandpastparticiple现在分词和过去分词)Asattribute,adverbialandcomplement(用作定语、状语和补足语)Being+V-ed,having+V-ed,havingbeen+V-ed(现在分词的被动式、完成式和完成被动式)⑦Basicsentencepatternsandsentenceelements(基本句型和句子成分)Pattern1:S+V(主+谓)Pattern2:S+V+O(主+谓+宾)Pattern3:S+V+Oi+Od(主+谓十间宾+直宾)Pattern4:S+V+O+CO(主+谓+宾+宾补)⑧Therebe(Therebe结构)⑨AgreementbetweensubjectandpredicateV(主语和谓语动词的一致关系)⑩Nounclause(名词从句)Attributiveclause(定语从句)Adverbialclause(状语从句)Apposition(同位关系)Coordination(并列)Subject-verbinversion(主谓倒装)Emphasis(强调)theuseofit(it的用法)Negation(否定)Omission(省略)Parenthesis(插入语)2.考题解析与学习指导动词的时态例:Th
正在加载中,请稍后...形容词副词比较级
形容词副词比较级
范文一:大多数形容词(性质形容词)和副词有比较级和最高级的变化,即原级、比较级和最高级,用来表示事物的等级差别。原级即形容词的原形,比较级和最高级有规则变化和不规则变化两种。1) 规则变化  单音节词和少数双音节词,加词尾-er,-est来构成比较级和最高级。 构成法    原级    比较级  最高级     一般单音节词  tall(高的)   taller  tallest未尾加-er,-est great(巨大的) greater  greatest   以不发音的e结尾 nice(好的)   nicer  nicest的单音词和少数  large(大的)  larger  largest以- le结尾的双 able(有能力的) abler  ablest音节词只加-r,-st                   以一个辅音字母 big(大的)    bigger  biggest结尾的闭音节单 hot热的)    hotter  hottest音节词,双写结尾的辅音字母,再加-er,-est                     "以辅音字母+y" easy(容易的)  easier  easiest结尾的双音节词,busy(忙的)   busier  busiest改y为i,再加 -er,-est                       少数以-er,-ow clever(聪明的) cleverer cleverest结尾的双音节词 narrow(窄的)  narrower narrowest未尾加-er,-est                    其他双音节词和 important(重要的) 多音节词,在前      more important面加more,most            most important来构成比较级和 easily(容易地) 最高级。         more easily                     most easily   2) 不规则变化   原级     比较级   最高级          good(好的)/    better    bestwell(健康的)                      bad (坏的)/     worse     worstill(有病的)                      old (老的)     older/elder oldest/eldest     much/many(多的)   more      most        little(少的)    less     least        far (远的)   farther/further  farthest/furthest   
范文二:you are taller than i.    they lights in your room are as bright as those in mine.注意: 1)要避免重复使用比较级。   (错) he is more cleverer than his brother.   (对) he is more clever than his brother.   (对) he is clever than his brother.2)要避免将主语含在比较对象中。   (错) china is larger that any country in asia.   (对) china is larger than any other countries in asia.3)要注意对应句型,遵循前后一致的原则。    the population of shanghai is larger than that of beijing.    it is easier to make a plan than to carry it out.4)要注意冠词的使用,后有名词的时候,前面才有可能有名词。  比较:which is large, canada or australia?     which is the larger country, canada or australia?     she is taller than her two sisters.     she is the taller of the two sisters.
范文三:1)在否定句或疑问句中可用so… as。   he cannot run so/as fast as you.2)当as… as 中间有名词时采用以下格式。    as +形容词+ a +单数名词    as + many/much +名词   this is as good an example as the other is.   i can carry as much paper as you can..3)用表示倍数的词或其他程度副词做修饰语时,放在as的前面。  this room is twice as big as that one.  your room is the same size as mine.  4) 倍数+ as + adj. + as  倍数+ then + of  this bridge is three times as long as that one.  this bridge is three times the length of that one.  your room is twice as large as mine.  your room is twice the size of mine.
范文四:形容词、副词的作用和级——川庆公司培训中心胡在统 一、形容词的作用:形容词可放在联系动词之后,作表语;也可放在名词或代词之后,修饰名词或代词,作定语。形容词修饰名词或代词,一般放在名词或代词之前;如修饰不定代词(如something, anything, everything, nothing),则放在名词或代词之后。比如:1. Her new dress is very 2. Carelessness is very 5. I have something important to tell you.二、副词的作用:副词可放在动词、形容词或副词之前(有些副词可放在动词之后),修饰动词、形容词或副词,作状语。表示时间的副词可放在句首,也可放在句末。比如: 三、形容词、副词的级(一)原级(即原形):表示同级比较,常用as…as…(与……一样……) , not as(so)…as (不如…… , 比不上……)。比如:(二)比较级:表示两者之间的比较,常用句型:more than(在形容词、副词后加-er或者在形容词、副词前加more)。比如:(三)最高级:表示三者及三者以上的比较(在形容词、副词后加-est 或者在形容词、副词前加most)。形容词最高级前的the必须保留,副词最高级前的the可以省略。比如:(四)最高级与比较级的转换:最高级可转换成比较级。
典型句子: 单数) (复数)四、比较等级中需要注意的问题:1.比较对象必须前后一致(即主语与主语比较、宾语与宾语比较,以此类推)。
如:2. 比较级不能修饰比较级。如果比较级需要修饰成分,则用much, far, rather 或者a little, a bit.
如:Tom is more fatter than John.
(×)Tom is much fatter than John.
(∨)Tom is a little fatter than John.
(∨)3. 在比较等级中,前面出现过的名词在后面需要再出现时,单数用that 替换,复数用those替换。
范文五:形容词和副词的比较等级及用法一. 形容词和副词比较等级的构成1.规则变化 2. 不规则变化如下:good/well –better-bestill/bad/badly –worse-worstmany/much –more-mostlittle –less-leastold-older/elder –oldest/eldestfar-farther/further –farthest/furthest二. 形容词、副词等级的基本用法1.表示二者在性质和程度上相同时,用“as+原级+as”意思是“和……一样”。This story is interesting as that one.2.表示二者在性质和程度上不同时,用“not as / so+原级+as”意思是“和……不一样”。 He is not /as tall as his elder brother. (他没有他哥哥高。)3.表示A比B更…,用“than”I am older than he/him.我比他大。比较级前还可用much, even, still, a little, far, any, …来修饰Traveling by train is much(的多)cheaper and far(远远的)more enjoyable than a rushed trip by air.坐火车旅行比坐飞机旅行有趣多了。 She is even(更加)more beautiful than before.她比以前更加漂亮了。4.三者或三者以上的人或事物进行比较,一般使用最高级,形容词最高级前面要加定冠词the,副词级前可加也可不加the,之后一般要接表示范围的in/of短语。An elephant is the heaviest animal in the zoo.Tom is the tallest of all. 汤姆是所有人中最高的。He ran fastest of all. 他是所有人中跑的最快的。of“在……之中”表示属性(同类人或物)。in“在……范围之中”,与表示范围或场所的名词连用。最高级前的修饰语也可以是first, second, third……The Changjiangriver is the longest river in China.5.“比较级+and+比较级”表示“越来越…”的意思,若形容词或副词是多音节词,应用“more and more+原级”,此结构后不接than引导的从句。如:When spring comes,it get warmer and warmer。春天来临时,天气变的越来越暖和。Our school is becoming more and more beautiful.我们的学校正变得越来越漂亮。6.the+比较级,the+比较级
译为“越……,就越……”The busier she is, the happier she feels. 越忙她感觉就越幸福。The more you read, the more you’ll learn. 你读的越多,了解就越多。The more quickly you get ready,the sooner we’ll be able to leave.你越快能准备好,我们就越能早点走。7.表示倍数…times+形容词比较级+than…This book is twice thicker than that one. 这本书比那本书厚两倍。
范文六:形容词、副词的比较等级(一)形容词、副词的原级比较1. 用“as + 形容词/副词原级 + as”表示“前者和后者一样,,,,”Celia is as patient as Sue. 西莉亚与苏一样耐心。Jim draws as well as Tom. 吉姆画得与汤姆一样好。2. 用“not + as/so + 形容词/副词原级 + as”表示“前者不如后者,,,,”=形容词/副词比较级 + than“后者比前者更,,,,”This book isn't as new as that one. 这本书不如那本书新。= That book is newer than this one. 那本书比这本书更新。Jim doesn’t draw as well as Tom.
Jim画得没有Tom好。= Tom draws better than Jim.
Tom画地比Jim更好。3. 用“倍数 + as + 形容词/副词原级 + as”表示一个是另一个的几倍(一半:half;二倍:twice;三倍以上:数字+times)Our school is three times as big as 我们学校是他们学校的三倍大。The table is twice as long as that one. 这张桌子是那张桌子的两倍长。▲在运用not as/so… as时,not应与系动词be或助动词do, does, did等连用,置于实义动词之前,系动词、助动词之后。如:Peter起床没有Paul早。 【配套练习】一、用适当的单词填空1. —Who did it better, Jane or Mary?—I think Jane did just as
as Mary.2. I don’t like this film. It’s
interesting
that one.3. Tom is
tall his brother.4. The roads here are clear those in Fuzhou.二、根据汉语意思补全句子。1. He looks me. (和,,,,一样认真)2. He writes 和我一样认真)3. I live before. (和,,,,一样快乐)4. He
. (不如她大声)= She speaks
him.5. The people here were 不如你友好)=You were
the people here. (二)形容词的比较级和最高级一、构成1. 规则变化:(1)单音节词和大部分双音节词①在词尾加er或est,如:tall—taller—tallest
old—older—oldest
或old—elder—eldest②以e结尾的形容词,加r或st,如: large—larger—the largest
late—later—the latest③以一个元音字母加一个辅音字母结尾的重读闭音节词,双写辅音字母,再加er或est 如:big—bigger—the biggest
hot—hotter—the hottestthin—thinner—thinnest
fat—fatter—fattest④以辅音字母加y结尾的双音节词,先改y为i,再加er或est如:happy—happier—happiest
easy—easier—easiest
lazy, ugly, heavy(2)多音节词和少数双音节词前面加more或most构成比较级和最高级如:beautiful—more beautiful—most beautifuldifficult—more difficult—most difficultuseful—more useful—most useful(3)以ow,er,ly结尾的个别双音节词可以加-er,-est构成比较级和最高级如:narrow—narrower—narrowestearly—earlier—earliestclever—cleverer—cleverest2. 不规则变化good—better—bestmany/much—more—mostfar—farther—farthest (距离远)
little—less—least bad/ill—worse—worst far—further—furthest (抽象:深远)二、应用:1. 比较级:(1)用“形容词比较级+than”结构He is even slower than before.
他甚至比以前更慢了。我们的城市比你们的更漂亮很多。(2)形容词比较级的特殊用法①“形容词的比较级+and+形容词的比较级”表示“越来越···”The earth is getting warmer and warmer.
地球变得越来越暖和了。China is more and more beautiful.
中国越来越美丽。②the + 形容词比较级 + ···, the + 形容词比较级 + ··· 表示“越···越···”The more you read, the more you know.
学得越多,知道越多。③比较级形式表示最高级:形容词比较级 + than any other + 名词单数,表示“,,,,比任何一个,,,,”形容词比较级 + than the other + 名词复数,表示“,,,,比其他的,,,,”He is cleverer than any other boy in his class.
他比班上其他的任何一个男孩都聪明。= He is cleverer than the other boys in his class.= He is the cleverest of the boys.
他是所有男孩中最聪明的。(3) 修饰形容词比较级的词:much, even, quite, a lot等,表示程度,“,,,,得多,甚至,,,,”,这些词也可以作为判断比较级的依据。2. 最高级:表示三者或三者以上的人或物比较(1)用“the+形容词最高级+in/of表示范围的短语”结构,in常与表示范围或场所的名词连用,表示“在,,,,范围之中”;of常与名词复数或表示数量的词连用,表示“在,,,,之中,是,,,,之一”他是班上最年轻的。Tom是我们当中最幸福的。(2)“one of the +形容词最高级+名词复数”表示“是,,,,中最……之一”英语是最重要的语言之一。▲注意事项1. 比较的对象要一致2. 比较的双方不能重叠3. 最高级可以比较级之间转换【配套练习】1、用所给单词的适当形式填空(1)He has
homework to do than I do today. (much)(2)My mother’s car is
than my father’s. (expensive)(3)Can you walk
than a young man? (far)(5)Changjiang River is river in China. (long)2、选择填空(1)When spring comes, it gets
A. warm and warm
B. colder and colder
C. warmer and warmer(2) —I eat
vegetables and meat than I did last year.—That’s why you’re getting fatter.A. less
C. more(3)The white shirt is as as the yellow one.A. cheap
B. cheaper
C. the cheapest(4)They are
than you think.A. more friends
B. many friends
C. more friendly(5)Our classroom is larger than theirs.A. quite
C. much(6)Tom is one of boys in our class.A. tallest
C. the tallest(7)Who is
of you three?A. the oldest
C. oldest (三)副词色比较级和最高级一、构成规则1. 规则变化(1)单音节词和少数双音节词①在词尾加er或est,如:fast---faster---fastest
near---nearer---nearest②以e结尾的词,加r或st如:late---later---latest③以辅音字母加y结尾的词,先改y为i,再加er或estearly---earlier---earliest(2)多音节词和部分双音节词在词前加more或most如:quickly---more quickly---most quicklyhappily---more happily---most happilyslowly---more slowly---most slowly2. 不规则变化well—better—bestmuch—more—mostfar—farther—farthest (距离远)
little—less—least badly—worse—worst far—further—furthest (抽象:深远)二、应用(同形容词的比较级和最高级)1. 比较级:“副词比较级+than”。当than前后的动词相同时,通常用助动词代替后面的动词,该动词或助动词也可以省略。如:I sing better than she (does).
我唱歌比她唱得好。Trains run faster than cars (do).
火车比汽车跑得快。2. 最高级:“the + 副词最高级 + 比较范围”,其中the常省去,比较范围常用of或in的介词短语。如:Maria speaks English (the) best in our class.
在我们班上,Maria英语讲得最好。He studies (the) hardest of the three boys.
这三个男孩中,他学习最用功。 【配套练习】(
as an old man.A. slow
B. slower C. slowlier
D. slowly(
) 2. --- Kate writes _________ than Tom. Do you think so?
--- Yes, I agree.A. carefully
B. more careful
C. more carefully
D. careful(
) 3. The _________ we eat, the __________ we become.A. fatter
) 4. _________ you are, ___________ mistakes you will make in the exam.A. T the fewer
B. T the fewerC. T the less
C. T the less(
) 5. Jack writes _____ than Tom.A. carefully
B. more carefully
C. more careful
D. careful(
) 6. The more _____ we eat, the _____ we are.A. healthy
B. healthC. healthier
D. healthy 【综合练习】一、根据句意,用所给词的比较级或最高级形式填空:1. There are2. 3. Which book is4. My room is 5. The population of Beijing is 6. Hainan is 7. Skating is8. Jim is 9. This radio is not so10. It is much 11. I spend a lot 12. The flats in the city center are far 13. She is a little14. This book is even 15. Winter is16. Things are gettingit will be. (cold)18. Now his life is becoming 19. I think English is20. Lily runs 21. Mr. Smith is22. What is ________________ (expensive) book in the shop?23. She is the (good) student I’ve ever taught.24. Which is 25. This mooncake is26. This book is 27. Our city is one of28. English is 29. Xiao Yu speaks English30. Who can jump 二、单选: , Chinese or Art?
D. much2. The Chang Jiang River is one of
A. the longest river
B. longest rivers
C. the longest rivers
D. longer rivers3. My moon cake is nicer A. like
A. my sister
C. my brother’s
D. Lucys’5. There are A. little
D. a little than that one.A. more cheap
C. much cheaper
D. quite cheaper better than Jimmy.
C. a lot of
D. much8.The sick boy is getting A. bad
D.worst9.Hainan is a very large island. It is the second
C. largest
D. the most large10.Usually Tom spendsA. little
D. fewer in my family.
C. the busiest
D. more busy than the noodles, I think.A. more nicer
B. much delicious
C. very nice
D. much more deliciousA. better
D. harder one?A. small
B. smaller
C. the smallest
D. smallest三、用适当形式填空:1. Bob is _________ ( young ) than Fred but ___________ (tall) than Fred.2. Yingtian is not as ___________ (tall) as Yongxian.3. Almost all the students' faces are the same but Li Deming looks _______ (fat) than before .4. Which is _________ (heavy), a hen or a chicken?5. -- How _________ (tall) is Sally?-- She' s 1.55 metres ________
(tall). What about Xiaoling?-- She' s only 1.40 metres ________ (tall). She is much _______ (short) than Sally.She is also the _______ (short) girl in the class.6. He is ______ (bad) at learning maths. He is much _______ (bad) at Chinese and he is the_____ (bad) at English.7. Annie says Sally is the ________ (kind) person in the world.8. He is one of the_________(friendly) people in the class, I think.9. A dictionary is much _________ (expensive) than a story-book.10. An orange is a little ______ (big) than an apple, but much ________ (small) than awatermelon.11. The Changjiang River is the _______ (long) river in China.12. Sue is a little ___________ (beautiful) than her sister.
13.My room is not as _________(big) as my brother' s.14.--How difficult is physics?
Is it ________ (difficult) than maths?
-- I don' t think so.15. -- Annie plays the piano very ___________ (well).-- Sue plays it _____ (well) than Annie. And Sally plays it the __________ (well).16. Saturday is my _________ (busy) day in a week.17. Her mother is getting ____________(fat) and ________ (fat).18. I think it's too expensive. I'd like a _____________ (cheap) one.19. He comes to school much ____________ (early) than I.20. This book is not as _____________ (interesting) as that one.21. Your classroom is __________(wide) and ___________(bright) than ours.22. Practise as __________ (much) as you can.23. The ________ (much),
the ____________ (good).24. Nowadays(现在) English is __________( important ) than any other subject, 1 think.25. Most of the students think a lion is much ________(dangerous) than a bear and it is the__________ (dangerous) animal in the world.
范文七:8特殊表达形容词与副词的同级比较 由“as(so),,as”引出,其否定式为“not so,,”或“not as,,as”,考生还应注意下列含有“as”结构或短语的句子1. as such:表示上文所指明的事或人He is a child,and must be treated as such. 他是个孩子,必须被当作孩子对待。2. as much:表示“与,,同量”Take as much as you like. 拿多少都行。I would gladly have paid twice as much for it. 就是价格再贵一倍,我也会愿意把它买下的。He as much as admitted the whole story. 他几乎全部承认了。3. as many:表示“与,,一样多”I found six mistakes in as many lines. 我在六行中发现了六个错。 表示“几倍于”的比较级 用twice (两倍),four times (四倍),ten times (十倍)加上as ,, as 结构This one is four times as big as that one. 这个是那个的四倍大。(这个比那个大三倍。) / Our campus is three times as large as yours. 我们的校园比你们的大两倍。 / He has books twice as many as she does. 他的书比她多一倍。1) The five?year deal obligates 〔A〕 the country to buy nine million tons 〔B〕 of grain a year 〔C〕 , three million more as 〔D〕 the old pact’s minimum.“the same +名词+as”表示同等比较2) The lens of a camera performs the lens of the eye.〔A〕 in the same function 〔B〕 the same function as〔C〕 the function is the same as 〔D〕 and has the same function3) The elimination of inflation would ensure that the amount of money used in repaying a loan wouldhave as the amount of money borrowed.〔A〕 as the same value 〔B〕 the same value〔C〕 value as the same 〔D〕 the value is the same比较级前可用a little, a bit, slightly, a great deal, a lot,many, much等词语表示不定量,far, completely,still表示程度或更进一步4) There are now methods for studying color vision in infants than there once were.〔A〕 more sophisticated than〔B〕 much more sophisticated〔C〕 much sophisticated〔D〕 sophisticated5) The photographs of Mars taken by satellite are than those taken from the Earth.〔A〕 clearest〔B〕 the clearest〔C〕 much clearer〔D〕 more clearer6) Common porpoises(海豚) are usually not considered 〔A〕 migratory, although 〔B〕 some do move 〔C〕 to more warmer 〔D〕 waters in winter. 9两种形式close与closely close意思是He is sitting close to me.Watch him closely.late 与lately late意思是You have come too late.What have you been doing lately?deep与deeply deep意思是He pushed the stick deep into the mud.Even father was deeply moved by the film.high与highlyhigh表示空间高度;highly表示程度,相当于muchThe plane was flying high.I think highly of your opinion.wide与widelywide表示空间宽度;widely意思是He opened the door wide.English is widely used in the world.free与freely free的意思是You can eat free in my restaurant whenever you like.Y say what you like.副词有加a或ly的 区别在于通常加a 的副词描述一种状态,而加ly 的副词则倾向于感觉。 英语中, 有些副词具有两种形式:一是与形容词同形;二是由该形容词后加-ly构成(以下称形容词形副词和-ly形副词)。这两种形式的副词有些含义相同或在某些情 况下含义相同,有些则完全不同;有的含义相同但用法又有所不同,有的含义不同但用法又相同。如何正确运用这些副词,是同学们在平时学习中经常遇到的令人困 惑的问题,因为这涉及到语体、语义和语用等方面的问题。
范文八:常用的形容词和副词的比较级,最高级一、单音节和少数的双音节单词。tall—taller—the tallest
long—longer—the longest
short—shorter—the shortest
small—smaller— the smallest
old—older—the oldest
high—higher—the highestnear—nearer—the nearest
new—newer—the newest
clean—cleaner—the cleanest
low—lower—the lowest
cold—colder—
the coldest
warm—warmer—the warmestcheap—cheaper—the cheapest
fast—faster—the fastest
hard—harder—the hardest
few—fewer—the fewestgreat—greater—the greatest
slow—slower—the slowest quick—quicker—the quickest
loud—louder—the loudest二、以e结尾的单词加r,st。nice—nicer—the nicest
fine—finer—the finest
large—larger—the largest
close—closer—the closestlate—later—the latest
wide—wider—the widestsafe—safer—the safest三、双写末尾字母的单词。big—bigger—the biggest
hot—hotter—the hottest
thin—thinner—the thinnest
wed—wedder—the weddest
sad—sadder—the saddest
glad—gladder—the gladdest四、辅音字母+y,把y改成i加er,est.busy—busier—the busiest
easy—easier—the easiestearly—earlier—the earliest
heavy—heavier—the heaviest
healthy—healthier—the healthiest
angry—angrier—the angriest funny—funnier—the funniest
happy—happier—the happiest五、大部分的双音节和多音节的单词。加more,mosttired—more tired—the most tired类似的还有:tiring ,boring,bored,interested,interesting,modern,comfortable,quickly,loudly,careless,carelessly,careful,carefully,slowly,confident,relaxing,relaxed,expensive,important,beautiful,beautifully, famous,popular,enjoyable,dangerous,difficult.六,不规则变化的单词。good/well—better—the best
ill/bad/badly—worse—worst
many/much—more—most
little—less—least
far—farther—farthest
old—elder—the eldest基本用法1,将两者作某一方面的比较时,a+be+形容词的比较级+than+b,表示a比b更...。 我今天起床比我妈妈早。2,选择性比较时用“which/who+be+形容词比较级,a or b ? 表示a和b中,哪一个/谁更...Which do or basketball? 足球和篮球,你更喜欢哪一个?3,三者或三者以上的比较时用最高级,形容词最高级前加the,副词最高级前可加可不加。用in/of/among……来表示比较的范围。 托尼是1班/三个男孩/我们当中最高的。4,比较级+and+比较级或more and more +形容词/副词的比较级,表示越来越...。。Bigger and bigger 越来越大
He walks more and more quickly.他越走越快。 5, The +比较级...。the+比较级...。表示越...。就越...。。 ’ll know. 学得越多,你知道得就越多。 6, A+动词(+倍数)+比较级+the+B 表示A比B... 几倍 这个袋子比那个大三倍。7,比较级+than+any other+单数名词 表示比同一范围的任何一个人/物都...可表示最高级的含义。 the longest river in China.长江比中国其他任何一条河流都长。8,比较级前可加much,a lot,a little,even,still等用来修饰或加强语气,不可用very,many等。 9,One of the +形容词最高级+名词复数表示最...。之一.。 ’《茶馆》是老舍最著名的戏剧之一。10,the+序数词+形容词的最高级时表示最...之中的第...。 他是班上第二高。,11,most修饰最高级时无词义,当做many,much的最高级时表示“最多的”意思。本身可以独立成词表示“大部分的...” (无词义) 最多的) (大部分的日子)12,as +形容词原级+as,...与...。一样,它的否定式是not as/so...。+形容词原级+as 。它还有其它的用法as... as possible尽可能...。As...as sb can某人尽可能...。。My younger sister is as tall as me.我妹妹和我一样高。Tom doesn’t sing as/so well as Lucy.汤姆不如露西唱得好。I’ll come back as soon as possible.=I’ll come back as soon as I can.我将尽可能快地回来。 专题练习1.It is _____ today than yesterday.A. hot
B. more hot
D. much hot2. This line is ____ than that one.A. not longer
B. more longerC. much more longer
D. many more longer3. Of the five toys, the child chose_____.A. the expensive one
B. one most expensiveC. a least expensive
D. the most expensive one4. Which do you like _____, coffee, tea or milk?A. the best
C. the better
D. best5、---Mr Zhou, all of the students in our group, who lives ____?
---I think Li Lei does.A. fat
C. farthest
D. farest6、The Changjiang River is ____ than any other river in China.A. shorter
C. shortest
D. longest7、Bob never dose his homework ____ Mary. He makes lots of mistakes.A. so careful
B. as carefully asC. carefully as
D. as careful as8、____ she is, ____ she feels.A. The more busy, the more happy
B. The busy, the happyC. Busier, happier
D.The busier, the happier9. They bet to see who could run _____ in the sports meeting.A. the fastest
B. the faster
C. fastest
D. faster10. This book is ____ of all.A. thinner
B. the thinner
C. more thinner
D. the thinnest11. She looks _____ than she really is.A. the more younger
B. much youngerC. very younger
D. more younger12. Our country is becoming ______.A. more beautiful and more
B. more beautiful and beautifulC. more and more beautiful
D. more beautiful and beautifuler13. The earth is _____ the moon.A. 49 times as big as
B. 49 times as bigger asC. as 49 times big as
D. as big as 49 times14. This kind of drink is different ______.A. and it is also better
B. and better than the other
C. but also than others
D. from the other, and better
范文九:副词和形容词都有比较级、最高级,分别在该词之后加er、est,但需要注意以下几点:1 e结尾,则只需要加r、st,如large的比较级和最高级分别是larger,largest。
2 重读音节中有一元音紧接一辅音结尾,则在变比较级最高级前要双写最后的辅音,如:big-bigger-biggest。3 该词以y结尾,y之前是辅音,则先把y改为i再加er、est,如busy-busier-busiest通常比较级用于二者之间的比较,该词后用上than,如Tom is taller than me.4 三个音节或以上的副词形容词的比较级最高级则要在词前加more、the most,如beautiful-more beautiful-the most beautifulThis box is bigger than that one.也可以通过两个句子陈述作比较但无须用than,如I'm tall, but Tom is taller.而用上最高级的句子无论讲述人或物件数量均在三个或以上,如I'm tall.Tom is taller.Jim is the tallest. That book is the most expensive in our bookshop. smaller的原级和最高级:small,smallestgreenest的原级和比较级:green,greenerred的比较级和最高级 :redder,reddestbluer的原级和最高级 :blue,bluestyoungest的原级和比较级 :young,youngerold的比较级和最高级 :older,oldestbetter的原级和最高级 :good,bestworst的原级和比较级 :bad,worseless的原级和最高级 :little,leastfew的比较级和最高级:fewer,fewestwell的比较级和最高级 :better,bestbadly的比较级和最高级:more badly,most badlymost的原级和比较级 :many,moremuch的比较级和最高级 :more,mostheavier的原级和最高级 :heavy,heaviestfarthest的原级和比较级 :far,farther or furtherearly的比较级和最高级 :earlier,earliestsooner的原级和最高级 :soon,soonesthappiest的原级和比较级 :happy,happierbeautiful的比较级和最高级:more beautiful,the most beautiful原级pretty比较级 prettier最高级prettiest原级noisy比较级noiser最高级noisest原级safe 比较级safer 最高级safest原级excited 比较级more excited最高级most excited原级widely比较级more widely最高级 most widely原级strange比较级stranger最高级strangest or more strange, most strange
原级terrible比较级more terrible最高级 most terrible原级funny比较级funnier最高级funniest原级exciting比较级more exciting最高级most exciting形容词、副词的比较级的用法既是该类语法的重点也是难点。研读历届高考题不难发现,高考对形容词和副词比较级的用法的考查涉及到了多个方面。为了便于同学们学习,下面笔者就其用法的一些重要结构作一归纳并附以练习,以期同学们对此能熟练掌握。 1.“as+adj/adv+as或not so(as)+adj/adv+as.”句型。该句型常用来描述两个比较对象的程度上的相似或不同(即平时说的“等级比较和不等级比较”)。例如:My computer is not so(as) expensive as yours.我的电脑不如你的贵重。2.“as many/few+可数名词复数+as”或“as much/little(少的)+不可数名词+as”。前者描述数目上的接近,后者描述量的相近。例如: You may borrow as many books as you can.你能借多少书就借多少。“Drink as much water as you can.”the doctor said to him.医生对他说到:“你要尽可能的多喝些水。” 3.“主语+比较级+than any other…”结构表示:主语所描述的事物比其他任何一个都……比较级形式表示最高级含义。例如: Li Ming is much cleverer than any other student in their class.李明是他们班中最聪明的学生。 注意:若比较范围不同,than后应用“any+可数名词的复数形式+其他”。例如:China is larger that any countries in Africa.中国比非洲上的任何国家都大。4.诸如not,never之类的否定词与形容词或副词的比较级连用,表示最高级含义。意为:再没有比…更…的了。例如: It is not a better idea.这是再好不过的一个办法了。 I have never heard such an interesting story.我从来没有听过比这更有趣的故事了。 5.“形容词+to”结构也可表示比较含义。例如: This kind of car is superior in quality to that.这种汽车的质量比那一种好得多(superior to意为:优于;胜过。) Li ping is three years senior to Liu Gang.李平比刘刚大三岁。(senior to意为:年长于;资格老于;地位高于。) 6.“no+比较级+than”结构表示对两个比较对象都进行否定(可由neither…nor…结构来改写)。例如: I’m no more foolish than you.我们俩都不傻。(相当于Neither I nor you is foolish.) 7.“not more+比较级+than”结构表示在程度上前者不如后者。例如: This book is not more interesting than that one.这本书不如那本书有趣。(相当于The book is less interesting than that one.) 8.“形容词比较级+than+形容词”,意为:与其…倒不如…。例如: Jack is much harder than clever.与其说杰克聪明,倒不如说他学习用功。9.would rather…than, prefer…to…, prefer to do…rather than…这三个句型表示“宁愿…而不愿…;喜欢…胜过…;宁愿做…而不愿做…”含义。虽无比较级形式,但表示比较级含义。例如: She would rather die than give in.她宁死不屈。 He preferred to go out rather than stay home.他宁愿出去也不愿呆在家里。10.“The+比较级…,the+比较级…”。该结构意为“越…,越…”。例如:The more difficult the questions are, the less likely he is able to answer them.问题越难,他回答出来的可能性就越小。 11.what有时也可以表示“比较”关系,说明两种事物的相同或相似性。what的该种用法常用于书面语,用来加强修辞效果,含有比喻含义,相当于as,意为“好比…;正如…;就像…一样”。what的该类用法共有3种情况: (1)A is to B what C is to D Twelve is two what twenty-four is to four.十二比二就等于二十四比四。(2)what C is to D, A is to B What food is to the body, a book is to the mind.书籍对于思想犹如食物对于身体。 (3)what C is to D, that A is to B What the gun is to a soldier, that the pen is to a writer.作家的笔犹如战士的枪。[巩固练习]请选出符合题意的最佳选项。 1.How beautiful she sings! I have never heard____.(NMET96) A.the better voice B. a good voice C. the better voice D. a better voice2.----Wait until we get a satisfactory reply, will you? -----I couldn’t agree ______.The idea is great to me.(2000年北京、安徽、内蒙古春季高考题) A.much B. more C. worse D. at all 3.The____you study, the _____you’ll be in it.(MET90) A. interested B. interesting C. more interested D. more interested 4.As far as I am concerned, education is about learning and the more you lean,____(2002上海) A. the more for life are you equipped B.the more equipped for life you are C.the more life you are equipped for D.you are equipped the more for life 5.The patient isn’t out of danger. He is _____ than he was yesterday.(96上海题) A.no better B. worst C. not worse D. not more 6.Liu Fang studies much better than ____ student in his class. A.any B. any other C. the other D. other 7.This year the farmers have produced twice __ grain___ they did last year.(NMET95) A.A as B. than C. as D. as 8.In recent years travel companies have succeeded in selling us the idea that the farther we go, ____(2001上海) A.our holiday will be better B. our holiday will be better C. the better our holiday will be D. the better will our holiday be 9.---Are you satisfied with his answer? ---Not at all. It couldn’t have been___. A.Any better B. worse C. as good D. bad 10. Is the novel similar ___ you? A.for B. at C. as D. to 11. Rather than ___ to see the film he would prefer ____ stayed at home.A. to B. to go C. to D. would go 12.---What was his performance like? ---Oh, it couldn’t have been_____(96上海题) A.much wonderful B. more wonderful C. less wonderful D. the most wonderful13. John plays football____, if not better than David.(NMET94) A.as well B. as well as C. so well D. so well as 14. Reading is ____ him is ____to his life. A. what B. like C. what D. as 15. This room is ____ much larger than that one. A.no B. not a C. no a D. as KEY: 1.D 2.B 3.C 4.C 5.A 6.B 7.C 8.C 9.B 10.D 11. A 12.B 13.B 14.C 15.A
范文十:形容词与副词的比较级 一)形容词与副词形容词常用于修饰名词,说明该词的性质、特征等。它在句中主要用作定语、表语、宾语补足语和状语,如:The primitive language of signs is not always very clear.(定语)原始语言手势的意思并非总是很清楚的。Groups of new,modern buildings have sprung up along the river.(定语)一群群新的现代建筑沿江拔地而起。The football game was marvelous.(表语)足球赛精彩极了。I'm sorry that I'm late.(表语)对不起,我迟到了。Don't leave the door open,please.(宾补)请不要将门敞着。He spent three days in the snow,cold and hungry.(状语)他又冷又饿地在风雪中过了两天。这里我们先讨论在使用形容词和副词时应注意什么,以免犯那些常见的错误。1.有些形相似、义相别的词如:alone(独自地)lonely(孤独的)alive(活的)living(活生生的)lively(活跃的)blooming(花正开的)booming(繁荣的)credible(可靠的)creditable(高贵的)considerable(应考虑的;相当多的)considerate(体贴人的)desirous(想望的)desirable(合意的)efficient(有效力的)sufficient(足够的)exhaustive(彻底的)exhausting(使人筋疲力尽的)healthy(健壮的)healthful(有益健康的)healthily(旺盛地;相当大地) honorable(荣誉的)honorary(名誉的)historic(历史性的)historical(历史上的)imaginative(富于想象力的)imaginable可想象到的)imaginary(想象的)industrial(工业的)industrious(勤勉的)legible(易读的)eligible(合格的)later(较迟的)latter(后者的)likely(可能的)likable(可爱的)respectful(有礼貌的)respective(各自的)respectable(可尊敬的)respecting(说到、关于)2.-ly结尾的形容词在英文里,有些形容词是以-ly结尾的,不要误认为是副词。这类词常见的有:brotherly(友爱的)deadly(致命的)earthly(世俗的)friendly(友好的)likely(可能的)leisurely(空闲的)lovely(可爱的)manly(男子气概的)weekly(每周一次的)yearly(每年一次的)3.行为动词作系动词用时,后面要接行容词作表语。在英语动词中,有一部分行为动词可用作连系动词,后面应接形容词作表语,不要误用副词。这类常用作系动词的行为动词有下面几种情况:A.表示become,come,fall,get,grow,make,prove,run,turn,turn out例如:Our country becomes stronger and stronger.我们的国家越来越强大。Milk is liable to turn bad in summer.夏天,牛奶容易变质。The child fell asleep.孩子睡着了。Our holidays come near.我们的假期临近。B.表示The weather continued cold.天气持续寒冷。Hold still.不要动。Keep still while I photograph you.我给你照相时,请不要乱动。They remained quiet when they listened to the story.他们听故事时一直很安静。C.表示She appeared happy at the good news.她听到这好消息时显得很高兴。Silk feels soft.绸子摸起来很软。He looks unwell today.他今天看上去相似身体不适。I am sure that the soup tastes good.二)形容词与副词的比较等级1)同级比较往往由2)3)形容词的最高级前一般必须有定冠词the;但是也有不加定冠词the的几种情况。4)要注意几种比较级的特殊句型,如:英文中的形容词和副词一般都有三种级的形式即:原级(The Positive Degree),比较级(The Comparative Degree)和最高级(The Superlative Degree)。1)同级比较中有两种情况:#表示双方情况#表示双方情况My parcel is as heavy as yours.我的包裹与他的一样沉。Arther calculates as accurately as a calculator.阿瑟象计算器一样计算精确。 His bedroom is not as neat as his sister's.他的寝室没有他姐姐的整洁。It is not so hot as yesterday.今天不象昨天那么热。I can't speak English as fast as a native speaker.我说英文没有以英语为母语的人说得快。2)另外,在as,,as的结构中,第一个as的前面可以加上表示倍数的词、或是某些副词修饰语:twice,(three)times,nearly,almost,just,exactly,not nearly(根本不),by no means(绝不),quite等等。例如:Asia is four tomes as large as Europe.亚洲有欧洲的四倍大(亚洲比欧洲大三倍)。James is not nearly as tall as Robert.詹姆斯根本没有罗伯特高。Cast iron is almost as useful as steel.铸铁差不多与钢一样有作用。She hasn't been quite so unlucky as she pretends.她还没有象她常装出的那样不幸。3)在as,,as的结构中,我们还常见这样两种句型:as much+不可数名词+as和as many+复数可数名词+as。例如:She spread as much butter on her bread as Jane usually does.她在面包上涂的黄油与琼通常涂的一样多。He has learned as many English words as his brother(has).他已学了和他哥哥一样多的英文单字。4)不同级的比较主要用表示于人与人、事物与事物之间不同之处的比较,其意义为They worked even harder than they promised.他们工作得比他们答应的还要卖力。This street is narrower than that one.这条街比那条街窄一些。5)在比较级+than的结构前可以加上某些副词类和表示倍数的词,以对其进行修饰,如:far(远),even(甚至),much(许多),still(更,还),a lot(许多),a little/bit(一点),rather(相当地),slightly(略微),not any(不再),three times,,(三倍、,,,,),等等。例如:This book is far more interesting than that one.这本书比那一本有趣多了。 You've been working much harder than I have.你一直比我工作得努力多了。 She came even earlier than I asked(him to).她来得甚至比我叫她来的时间还要早。6)比较级中的两个特殊作用的结构是:The+比较级+句子,the+比较级+句子。和比较级+and+比较级。前一个句型结构表示的意义是The harder you work at your study,the better academic records you will have.你学习越努力,你的成绩就越好。The more we have,the more we want.人欲无穷。When winter is coming,it gets colder and colder.冬天来临之际,天越来越冷了。 He became less and less satisfied with the football team's performance.他对足球队的表现越来越不满意了。7)没有比较对象的比较结构。所谓没有比较对象的比较结构不是指省略而言,而是指并非真正的比较。例如:The car runs faster than 110 miles.那辆车时速为110多英里。There is more than one solution to the problem.这个问题的解决办法不止一个。 The daily cost in an average hospital in the United States can run as high as$250.在美国普通医院的每天的费用可高达250美元。8)用比较级的形式表达最高级的意思。在这种情况下,往往是将一个人或是一件事与其他所有的人或事相比较。做这种句子时有一点要特别注意--别忘了常在比较状语中用any,other,else类的字眼,以将比较主体排除在比较对象以外,因为自己不可以与自己相比较。例如:He is taller than anyone else in our class.他在我们班比其他任何都高。Iron is more useful than any other metals.铁比其他任何金属更有作用。9)no+比较级+than的结构表示She runs no faster than her sister.她与她妹妹一样跑不快。Tom is no wiser than John.汤姆和约翰一样没有聪明才智。He is no richer than his brother.他与他弟弟一样不富有。10)比较和倍数的表达方法:在表达一方是另一方的若干倍时,常用如下表达方式:(1)“,,,,倍数+as+adj./adv.(原级)+as,,,,”,在两个as之间可用many(修饰可数名词),much(修饰不可数名词)和其它相应的词。(2)“,,,,倍数+adj./adv.(比较级)+than,,,,”(3)“,,,,倍数+the size/height/length/weight/width/depth,,,,+of+the+名词”。1.There are more than twice______five years ago.a.as many books asb.many books as在下句中twice as many...as前后要一致,more than修饰twice.2.We are eating_______vegetables per person today as they did in 1910.A.more than twiceB.as twice as manyC.twice as many asD.more than twice as many3)After the new technique was introduced,the factory produced__tractors in 1988 as the year before.A.as twice manyB.as many twiceC.twice as manyD.twice many as[点拨]“倍数”句型翻译有三种方式。(1)“倍数(百分数)+形容词比较级+than+比较对象”,译作“增加,,,,倍”或“是,,,,的‘倍数+1’倍”;(2)“倍数(百分数)+as+形容词原级+as+被比较对象”,译作“是,,,,的多少倍”;(3)“倍数+the+名词+of+被比较对象”,其中常用的名词有size,length,width,depth等,也译作“是,,,,的多少倍”。如“你们的操场比我们的操场大四倍(是我们操场的五倍大)”可分别译作:(1)Your playground is four times larger than ours.(2)Your playground is five times as large as ours.(3)Your playground is five times the size of ours.

我要回帖

更多关于 chinesehome大东北 的文章

随机推荐