4 . mum bought new ( chopsticka present for mumyou

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1、连词成句getting,for,are,we,visit,your,ready________________________________________you,for,Mum,new,bought,chopstick_________________________________________another,goes,from,it,one,computer,to,computer_____________________________________________2、给你的朋友写一封电子邮件————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————3、猜一猜写一些It is a building .We go there to in a play.It begin with "T".What is it?_________________________________They are long and thin.There are two in a pair.You use them when you are eating dinner in china.Where are they?___________________________________________It has wings.It can fly in the sky.IT is very large .but it does not eat any food we can set in it.What is it?____________________________________________4、回答问题Hello.I am jason and I live in America.This autumn,I am going to visit my friend in Australia .His name is Jim.I am going totake him a present.The present will be a book about animals.Jim loves animals .In Australia we will go to the sea.We will have lots of fum.Who is Jim_______________________________________What will Jason take _______________________________________Whhat will the present be?_________________________________________What will the bool be about?__________________________________________Where will they go?_________________________________________
pgjgpp00077
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.We are getting ready for your visit.我们正在为你们的参观作准备.you bought new chopstick for Mum.你为妈妈买新的筷子.it goes from one computer to another computer.它来自一个计算机到另一 个计算机.2.Dear--How do you do?I will want to your home next week.We are going to clim hill together,won't we?Looking forward to you .Best wish to you.yours3.tennis网球场chopstick 筷子airplane 飞机4.jason's friend 杰森的朋友present 礼物a book 一本书about animals 关于动物的sea海边
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
We are getting ready for your visit.Mum bought new chopstick for you.It goes from one computer to anthor computer.Hi friend,
nice to meet you. my e-mail address is "bigmouse@gmai...
1、连词成句 getting,for,are,we,visit,your,ready we are getting ready for your visit________________________________________ you,for,Mum,new,bought,chopstick Mum bought new chopstic...
本人不帮学生做作业,这是害他们啊。
扫描下载二维码M&4&unit&1&Mum&bought&a&new&T-shirt&for&me
I.学&习&目&标:
&1、语言技能:&&1.&能用Sam&took&my&T-shirt&.He&wants&to&wear&it.But&it&isn’t&your&T-shirt.Mum&bought&it&for&me.&
语言知识:&&全体学生能听懂Sam&took&my&T-shirt&.He&wants&to&wear&it.But&it&isn’t&your&T-shirt.Mum&bought&it&for&me.
&3、情感态度&&通过各种形式多样的活动,以及在真实环境下,教授新知识,激发学生的学习兴趣。&
学习策略:&&对所学内容能主动复习和归纳。
文化意识:教育学生不要与人发生争吵,遇事要沉着、冷静的分析
II.教学重、难点&
重点&&陈述运用过去的行为及对他人的关心。
&2、难点&&对一般的请求和道歉能做出适当的反应。并学会用恰当的方式表达对他人的关心。
III.&教学准备:单词卡片、图片、PPT、stickers.
IV.课前预习:&1.听单词和课文录音,跟读3遍。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.将自己理解的句子意思用铅笔标注在课文中。
V教学过程:
热身复习,导入新课。
1.&Say&the&chant&&&Shorts,shorts,my&new&shorts.&Clothes,clothes,I&want&clothes&.&Trousers,trousers,I&wash&trousers.&&
(一)出示自学指导1,交流问题
Check&.&单词大闯关(听写→对改→改错→报到)
快把写错的单词再正确写两遍吧.
Listen&,point&and&repeat.(听读指,同时学习本模块的单词)&
单词教授方式:教师领读&小组内组长带领学生读单词&&小组展示(通过邀请小组展示来看学生们的掌握情况,同时纠正学生的发音)
(三)出示自学指导2
1.你能找出这些过去式么?
took&_______&&&&&&&bought_______&&&&&&washed&_________
Listen&and&point(第一遍听录音,让学生用手指着,来整体感知课文)&听音回答问题What&is&the&matter&with&Sam&and&Amy?&
自学,交流问题
Listen&and&point(第一遍听录音,让学生用手指着,来整体感知课文)&
分角色朗读课文。&&&(通过分角色朗读课文,学生初步了解在怎样的情境中运用这一句型,并更进一步理解课文的内容。)
I.用括号内所给单词的正确形式填空。
1.Sam&_______&(want)&to&wear&my&T—shirt.
2.&I&washed&___________&(&they)&for&you.
3.&This&is&_________&(I)&T-shirt.
4.&________&(do)&you&wash&the&T-shirt&yesterday?
5.&What&______&(be)&the&matter?
课堂展示。
1.孩子们,It’s&time&to&show!请选择一项任务展示。组长要合理分工,展示过程中精彩PK,及时补充会额外加分哟!
T:Read&the&text&by&yourself,&then&act&the&dialogue&out.&I&need&4&students&to&come&here.&(分小组来表演,说明可以选择某个精彩片段来表演,也可以表演整篇)
2、Make&a&dialogue.课后第四题&&设计意图:创造失物认领的语境,对本课的知识进行操练。
六、针对性作业&
1.Summary&:What&did&you&learn&today?&&Any&questions?&根据学生汇报,总结动词过去式。&&(让学生自己总结一下今天本堂课所学的知识,同时教师再次点拨)&
&2.Homework&:Listen&and&read&the&text&fluently.&Write&the&new&words&three&times.&&
Module&&4&&&Unit&&1&&Mum&bought&a&new&T-shirt&for&me.
This&is&my&nose.&This&is&mine.
This&is&your&book.&This&is&yours.
This&is&his&shirt.&This&is&his.
已投稿到:说三道四技术文摘-感悟人生的经典句子
> 文档快照
备案号: 说三道四
说三道四技术文摘

我要回帖

更多关于 mum s new hat 的文章

随机推荐