05-2505-2505-2505-2505-2505-2505-2505-2505-2505-252015初二英语作文-海达范文网
2015初二英语作文
相关热词搜索:
篇一:新目标人教版2015初二下英语作文辅导
八年级英语下册第1-10单元书面表达汇总
第一单元书面表达
★你的朋友Jack由于长时间玩电脑游戏,现在头痛、眼睛不舒服、腰背酸痛,并且睡不好觉。写一篇短文介绍一下他的情况,并给出你对他的建议。
要求:(1)内容包含所提供的信息,可适当发挥;(2)书写认真,句子通顺;(3)词数:60词左右。
★Jack is my friend. He likes playing computer games very much. He often sits in the same way for too long without moving. Now he has a headache, sore eyes and a sore back. He doesn’t sleep well at night, so he feels tired every day.
He shouldn’t use the computer for a long time. He should do eye exercises to relax his eyes and go to bed early at night.
I think if he has a good rest, he will feel well soon.
第二单元书面表达
★根据汉语提示及要求,以Lily’s Dream为题写一篇短文.
提示: 1.lily是一个中学生,她想成为一名职业演员.
2.她同时也是一名志愿者,经常参加一些志愿者服务活动,业余时间她还上表演课.
3.现在她遇到了一些麻烦,无钱上表演课.她想出了许多办法,如: 打电话给家长、主动辅导孩子的美术、张贴启事寻找工作挣钱等。4.问题解决了,她可以继续上课了,她的梦想回实现的。 要求:1、条理清晰,语句通顺,语法正确,书写规范。 2、不少于80个单词。
lily’s Dream
★Lily is a high school student. She wants to be an actress. As a volunteer, she often volunteers her time to help other people . at the same time she takes acting lessons.
Now she has run out of money for acting lessons. She needs to come up with ideas for making money. She called up parents to offer children art lessons. She even put up signs for asking for jobs. Now she’ll be able to continue her lessons, and she can become a professional actress one day.
第三单元书面表达 ★目前中学生学习任务重,压力大,而丰富多彩的业余生活,有利于开拓视野,调节身心,提高学习效率。请以“My free Time”为题,写一篇作文谈谈你的业余生活,如看书、看电视、玩电脑、做运动、做家务等。写作要求:
⑴包含提示所给要点,语言流畅,意思连贯,不必逐字逐句翻译,可以适当发挥拓展;⑵词数80词左右,开头已给出,不计入总词数。
My free Time
★I am a middle school student. Though I ’m busy with my lessons, my spare time is still colorful. After school I usually play sports . Sports help me to keep healthy and study better. I often do some reading in the evening. I think books give us much knowledge. So reading books is the best way of spending my spare time.
Sometimes I watch TV or surf the internet.
On weekends, I often help my parents with the housework.. I sweep the floor, wash the clothes and learn to cook. I enjoy myself in my spare time.
第四单元书面表达
★请你给杂志社写一封信,来表述你对家长们总是相互比较孩子,还让孩子上各种课后兴趣班等的看法。80 词左右。
My opinion about sending kids to all kinds of after-school classes
★Dear Sir or Madam,
I don’t acan cause a lot of stress for children. It’s not good for a child’s development. In my opinion, kids should have time to relax and think for themselves, too.
I better that parents shouldn’t compare their children with other children. It’s crazy and unfair. Perhaps parents should let their kids be kids. Although it’s normal to want successful children, it’s even more important to have happy children.
Yours,Mary
第五单元书面表达
★When the light went out yesterday evening, Tom’s brother was playing computer games
Tom’s father was washing the car. He had to stop washing the car and began to listen to the radio. Tom’s mother was making dinner while Tom’s sister Lily was playing the piano. Tom was doing his homework when the light went out yesterday evening.
第六单元书面表达
★为了进一步增强中学生的安全意识,提高自我保护能力,某校开展了以安全为主题的英语演讲比赛。请你根据以下要点提示写一篇演讲稿。
注意:1)内容必须包括所给的要点,可适当发挥;2)语句通顺,意思连贯,表达清楚,书写规范;3) 80词左右, 开头已给出,不计入总词数;4)参考词汇:be careful, on line, in danger, call...for, go bad
How to keep safe?
★As teenagers, we should always keep ourselves safe.. But how can we keep safe? Here are some of my ideas.
First, we should be careful when we make friends, especially on line. Second, if we are in danger, we must call the police for help in time so that we can keep ourselves safe. Also, we should eat health and safe food. Eating bad food will not good for our health. Last, when we come to school or go home, we must follow the traffic rules. Summer is coming, and we must remember it's dangerous to swim in the river. In one word, safety must be the first thing !Thank you!
★我国是大熊猫生存的唯一之地, 然而他们正面临灭绝的危险。你认为我们该采取哪些
提示词: fur 皮毛
reserve 保护区
What can we do to protect The Pandas?
★The Pandas live only in China. However they are endangered animals. One of reasons is people are cutting down many trees to build their houses. And the bamboo is becoming less and less. another reason is people have killed a lot of pandas for their fur.
I think we should do something to protect The Pandas. For example. we should set up Nature Reserve. We should not buy fur clothes. If we can do these ,I think The pandas will be more and more.
第八单元书面表达
★.请以主人的身份向外国朋友介绍一下北京和北京几个著名的景点。根据以下提示写一篇短文:1.北京是一个悠久的城市; 2.北京有许多名胜古迹;(.There are many places of interest in……)3.紫禁城是最受来宾欢迎的景点之一;4.故宫非常漂亮和著名; 5.长城也是非常美丽可去一看的地方;6.天安门广场是一个好去处,可去漫步。
注意:(1)词数80左右;(2)请不要逐字翻译,可适当添加细节,使行文连贯、意思完整、符合逻辑;(3)参考词汇:紫禁城 The Forbidden City,故宫 The Summer Palace,天安门广场 Tian’anmen Square
★Beijing is a city with a long history. There are many places of interest in it. Now let me tell you some of them. The Forbidden City is one of the most popular places for visitors. It is very big and you can learn much about the history of China from it. The Summer Palace is beautiful and famous, too. The Great Wall is also a wonderful place to go. And Tian’anmen Square is a good place for people to take a walk. If you visit Beijing, you will enjoy yourself.
第九单元书面表达
★写作要求:写一篇80字的文章描述你的家乡或者你去过的地方。
1. 词数80左右;2.文中不能出现作者本人的真实信息3. 你可运用的句型:
Have you ever tried/seen/been…?
If you…, you will/can…You should…
One great thing about …is…
I have been to Hainan Island
★I have ever been to Hainan Island .I went there last summer. Have you ever been to Hainan Island? It is the second largest island in China. It’s a beautiful place. If you go there, you should walk along the beaches. The weather in Hainan is very hot, so people like doing many water sports, such as fishing, swimming, surfing and boating. One great thing about Hainan is that you can try many kinds of sweet fruit in Hainan. If you go to Hainan, I’m sure you will have fun.
★请根据下面提示,用英语写一篇家乡变化的短文。
提示:1.家乡风貌和人们生活的变化。 2.作为一名即将升入九年级的学生,应该做到遵守规章制度,努力学习,与同学友好相处,参加体育活动。
要求:1.可自由发挥,词数70左右。 2.短文开头已给出,不计入总词数。
提示词:change, new buildings, be proud of, should, obey, rules, be friendly to, do sports
★These years,our hometown and schools have changed a lot. Our lives are getting better and better. There are more and more new buildings in our hometown. We are proud of our country. What should we do to make our country richer and stronger。 As students, I think we should fllow the school rules and study hard. And we should be friendly to each other. We must do sports to keep healthy, such as playing basketball, playing football, running and so on.
11.同学们对“愚公移山”的故事一定有着很深的印象吧?请根据本单元所学内容及下面的提示词语,以The story of Yu Gong为题,把“愚公移山”的故事用英语简要叙述一下,并谈一谈你从故事中学到了什么。80词左右,开头已给出,不计入总词数。
提示词语:90,move the mountains, zhi sou , die, sons, grandsons, continue, god, be moved, help
story of Yu Gong
Once upon a time, there was an old man called Yu Gong . although he was almost 90 ,he decided to move the mountains. A clever man called Zhisou said,“you are too old to move the mountains.”Yugong said, “if I die,my sons still do this, and if my sons die, my grandsons continue doing this.”then a god was moved by Yugong, so he sent two gods to help him.
From this story, I learn that anything is possible if we work hard.
12. 家乡变化The Changes In My Hometown
In the past, my hometown was very small, People lived a poor life. The houses were old and small. Pollution was very serious, there was rubbish everywhere. So few visitors came here. Now great changes have taken place in my hometown. The environment has become more beautiful. The mountains have turned greener, the rivers are clearer. There are trees and flowers everywhere. People live a better life. Many people have their own cars. Every year , thousands of people from all over the world come to our city.
I’m sure it will get richer and more beautiful in the future . I love my hometown.
13假设你是李明,你们学校正在举办主题为“付出即是收获”(Giving is receiving)的征文活动,请你结合自己平时的爱心行为和感受写一篇文章。提示:喜欢帮助别人,帮助同学的学习,一月去一次敬老院,帮助老人做事,使生病的孩子高兴起来?.
I’m a student from No.1 Middle School. My name is Li Ming. As a volunteer ,I like helping others because it makes me happy. I often help my classmates with their schoolwork. Sometimes I help clean up the city parks. I go to an old people’s home and sweep the floor for them once a month. I often visit the children’s hospital to cheer the sick kids up. I always read stories to them or raise money for homeless people. I think helping others is helping ourselves and volunteering our time to help people is a good way to spend our free time .Do you agree with me?篇二:2015英语写作集锦
初中英语写作范文集锦 1范文:孩子的独立
围绕:学校让学生打扫厕所和学校不让学生打扫厕所两种情况。写一不少于80个词的主题为“孩子的独立教育”英语作文。
给出词:only child, moral education
nowadays in china, many students are the only child in their family. they are the apple of their parents’ eyes or even their granparents’, so they are free of any house work or menial labor. and moral education is no more than some bookish thing. studentsare largely dependent on their parents and teachers.
to educate them to be independent, the most effective way is to let them experience on their own. therefore,they are better to be given the opportunity to get some train at school-to clean the washing room,which can be regarded as part of the moral education.
2范文:关于国庆节的英语作文
National Day is coming,and we can have a seven-day.My family are going to Hainan.It’s a good seaside city.We are staying there for a week. We are going to the beach and going swimming in the sea.We’re visiting Tianya Haijiao,Wanquan River and many other beautiful places.I think we’ll have a good time there.
国庆节来了,我有七天的假期。我们一家去海南。那是一个美丽的海滨城市。我们在那里待上一个星期。我们去沙滩,还在海里游泳。我们游览“天涯海角”,菀泉河还有别的许多好地方。我想我们在那里会玩得很开心。
National Day Holidays
I went to my cousin’s house on the first day of the holidays and got a piece of good news that his wife was pregnant;She said she’s worrying about getting fat,but on her face there was a unconcealable pleasure of conceiving a baby.My cousin told me that he’ll educate his child in a severe way,with a future father’s matureness.I’m happy for them.:)
Yesterday,our research school’s soccer team had a match with the graduate students from the department of international business.It was almost a close game in the first half,but we seemed lacking of vigor in the second half,so,we lost the game.
Half of the National Day holidays have passed by……life still goes with good and bad times.
3范文:中学生该不该上网
最近你们学校要举行一次“中学生该不该上网”的讨论。你是赞成者之一,认为我们不应该因噎废食。请根据下表内容写一篇发言篇。
要求:字数100词左右注意:不要逐句翻译。
1.看国内外新闻,获取信息。
2.发e-mail,打电话。
3.上网络学校,阅读各种书籍,自学外语。
4.欣赏音乐,观看体育比赛,玩棋牌等游戏,网上购物,丰富我们的生活。
5.提高我们操作电脑的能力
1.不要沉湎于(be given to)上网以免影响生活和学习。
2.不要上不健康的网站。
参考范文:
In my opinion,the Internet is helpful rather than harmful as someone else thinks. As is known to all,the Internet is playing a more and more important part in our daily life. On the Internet,we can read news at home and from abroad and get as much information as we can. We can send e - mails or make phone calls to our family as well as to our friends. We can also attend the net school,read many books and even teach ourselves English. We can also enjoy music,watch matches and play computer games on the Internet. We can even do shopping on line. Besides,we can improve our ability to operate the computer.
But we should not be given to the Internet,or we'll get our life and study destroyed. Besides,we should keep off the harmful websites. Anyhow,this doesn't prevent the Internet becoming our friend. We can't throw away the apple because of the core,can we?
4范文:我的同学 My Classmate
请以“My Classmate”为标题写一篇记叙文
要求:1、主题明确,语言流畅,思路清晰。 2、字数在100字以内。
思路点拨:
写记叙文要按照事物发展的客观规律叙述,所叙述的内容要交代清楚,条理清晰,重点突出,主次分明,详略得当。
这篇文章也是记叙文,主人公应该用第三人称,时态以一般过去时为主。本文以主人公为中心线索,以一、两件事件为重点内容去组织材料,反映主人公的形象特征。整个内容情节要合情合理,有真实感,叙述时可按事情发展的顺序进行,同时加以点评。
My Classmate
Liu Kai is my classmate. He is a good student and always ready to help others.
One day on his way to school,he saw a little girl crossing the road. A car was coming towards her quickly and the girl was too frightened to move. The car nearly hit her. Just then LiuKai rushed up to her and caught her by the arm. The little girl was saved. She told him where she lived,and he took her home. When LiuKai hurried into the classroom,the teacher had already begun his lesson. He told the teacher why he was late. He was then praised for what he had done.
5范文:介绍学生学习情况
It is my honor to show you around,and now I will introduce something about our study.
At present we learn not only from the textbook but also from optional courses. We can study what we are interested in. In this way,we can develop ourselves in different aspects. And we can also study on the Internet.
范文:A piano player
What do I want to do when I’m older? Someone wants to be a doctor. Someone wants to be a basketball player because they are good at sport. Someone wants to be a writer and to make the writing. Someone wants to be a teacher because they like teaching children.
I like playing the piano and I good at it. So I want to become a piano player. Play the piano is very interesting. And you can learn something of music. Piano can make you like music. A lot of musician and singer are love playing piano.
I play the piano when I’m ten years old. Now I’m in grand five. I hope when I’m sixteen years old , I can become grand eight. I’ll be harder and harder to practise.
Become a piano play is a hard job. But I believe I can do it.
范文:my dream place
The winter vacation passed quickly. In those days, I have done some things. Playing, doing homework and so on. Sometimes I helped my mother doing some housework. She thanked to me.
Though, I was proud of myself. I also went over my English learning. I think I have known more than before. In the new term, I will study hard.
范文:The thing that I'll never forget篇三:2015中考英语
【2015必备】中考英语热点作文及例文
一:书面表达
三年的活就要结束了,在我们的成长过程中,既有快乐,也有烦恼。请用英语写一篇短文,内容包括:
1. What’s the biggest problem you met in the school or at home?
2. How did you solve the problem?
3. What can you learn from it?
要求:1. 字数:不少于60词,开头已给出,不计入总次数。
2. 内容须包含所提示内容,可适当发挥。
3. 不要涉及真实的人名和校名及其它相关信息,否则不予评分。
My middle school life is coming to an end. During the three years not only did I have happy time, but I had kinds of problems. My biggest problem was too much homework. Homework seemed endless for me. It made me stay up late and feel very tired every day, but I knew the teachers were expecting us to do better, even the best in my lessons.
How can I deal with the problem? On one hand, I concentrated more on my study in class. On the other hand, I did the homework as quickly as possible instead of being slow or absent-minded, as a result, I spent less time on homework, and I wasn’t frustrated any more.
As we know, practice makes perfect. Complaining or waiting can’t help. Instead we should be active to face our problem.
二:母爱情深,母爱无价;学会感恩,学会回报。某英语网站举办以“My mother”为题的英语征文活动。请你根据下列思维导图提供的信息,写一篇短文,介绍自己的母亲和你们的真情故事。
提示:1.短文应包括导图中的全部信息,条理清楚,行文连贯,段落分明;
2.短文中不能出现真实的人名和地名。
3.词数不少于60,开头已给出,不计入总词数。
We need love. We also need to love. The person I love most is my mother. My mother is 41 years old. She is of medium build with long black hair. Shi is quiet. She is a history teacher in a middle school. She likes dancing. She can cook delicious food.
She did a lot for me when I was a child. She bought whatever I needed for my study, even though she didn't have much money. She sent me from piano lessons to dancing lessons at the weekend. She cooked delicious and healthy food for me.
When I grow up, I will do what I can to make my mother happy. I will find a good job after I graduate from college. I'll save money and buy beautiful clothes that make her look still young. I'll take her to wonderful sights around China. Most importantly, I will stay with her when I have free time. That's what she wants most, I think.
三:书面表达(计15分)
生活中每个人都有过与他人分享的体验,如分享一本有趣的书、一段难忘的经历、一个闪光的想法??.现在,某英文报纸举行“分享(Sharing)”为话题的征文,请你投稿。描述一次你与他人分享的经历,并谈谈你的感受。
要求:根据中文和英文参考词汇,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑,不少于60
词的短文。文中
不得出现真实人名和校名等相关信息。
参考词汇:share?with?; confident
I had an experience of sharing. When my family moved, I had to go to a new school and
study in a new class. The first test made me so nervous that I failed. I got worried and felt
helpless until one of my new classmates came up to me and asked softly if I was OK. After I told him about my problem, he gave me some advice. From then on, we got to know each other and shared our ideas ,problems, and happiness. We became good friends. Sharing with friends helped me bring back my confidence and fit in with others.
四:假如你是Li Lin,你的英国笔友Eric来信询问你家乡是否有雾霾(thick haze),情况如何。请按提示写一封不少于60词的电子邮件回复他。要求卷面整洁书写工整;内容可在包含要点的基础上适当发挥。
提示:1. 感谢他的关心;
2. 介绍:(1)去年冬天有多次雾霾; (2)空气被严重污,危害:车祸,生病等;
3. 正采取各种举措减少其发生。
Dear Erik,
I’m glad to receive your letter. You asked if there is thick haze in my hometown. Thank you for your caring for the weather and my health.
There was heavy haze last winter. The air is badly polluted. Many traffic accidents happened and more and more people have to go to see the doctor because of the smog. People have realized the great harm caused by the smog and the importance of protecting the environment.
The government suggests people to go to work or school with the public traffic, such as the bus and the underground. Also we should plant more trees. According to me, I will go to school by bike or on foot, and I won’t throw the waste anywhere.
Would you like to tell me some good ideas? I’m looking forward to your reply.
五:假设你是Dale,你的网友Cindy发来邮件,希望知道你最感谢的人是谁,现在请你给她回邮件,邮件内容包括:
1. 他/她的外表、兴趣、爱好和职业等;
2. 感谢他/她的理由。
要求:1.短文应包括所有要点,可适当发挥;
2.语句通顺、意思连贯;
3.字数80词左右,邮件开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数内。
Dear Cindy,
Thank you for sending me your photos. You wonder who the person I thank most is. Now let me tell you.
My mother is the person who I should thank most. She is an English teacher in a middle school. She is of medium height, and wears a pair of glasses. She likes reading and playing ping-pong. She is a good teacher and she is also a good mother. She is very busy every day. But she tries to do what she can to make me study at school. When I am ill, she often takes me to the hospital and stays with me all the time. But sometimes when she falls ill, she never goes to see a doctor.
For my mother, I’ll do my best to be a good child. I’ll love her forever.
Best wishes.
六:假设你是Linda,你想加入学校的“爱心俱乐部 (Helping Hands Club)”
作一名志愿者,
请根据下面的表格信息,用英语写一封自荐信。开头和结尾已给出, 可自由发挥,80词左右 Class 1
Character (特点) get on well with others
Behavior (“爱心表现)help ... with / do...
give seat to ... ...
Purpose (加入目的) ...
Dear Chairman,
I am a student from Class 1, Grade 9. I’d like to be a volunteer of the Helping Hands Club. I’m healthy. I work hard at my lessons. I like helping others. I get on well with my classmates and often help them with their lessons. On my way home, I often help old people cross the street. On the bus, I always give my seat to old people and women with babies. When I see children weren’t happy, I usually cheer them up. Sometimes, I pick up rubbish in the park and clean up our school. If I join the club, I will be able to improve myself as well as make more friends. Besides, I can domore for others.
I’ll be glad if I’m accepted. I am looking forward to your reply.
七:目前,越来越多的中学生利用周末上各种各样的培训班或请。对于这一现象,存在两种不同观点:
请根据以上提示,以“Is a training class or a tutor necessary?”为题,写一篇短文阐述自己的观点。
要求:1. 包括所有提示内容,可适当发挥。
2. 信中不要涉及真实的人名和校名及其它相关信息, 否则不予评分。
3. 词数:不少于60词,开头已给出,不计入总词数。
More and more middle school students are going to all kinds of training class or getting a tutor at the weekend. There are two different opinions about it.
Some think it is necessary. First, they can learn better with the help of the teachers than by themselves. Second, they can strengthen what they learn in class. Third, they can get more useful things in those classes.
However, other people insist that it is not necessary. For one thing, students will not listen carefully in their normal classes if they can get the same knowledge in training classes. For another thing, most senior students haven’t enough time to rest. What’s worse, the purpose of most of the training classes and family teachers is to earn money.
In my opinion, a training class or family teacher is not necessary. We can study well at school if we work hard. (In my opinion, whether a training class or family teacher is needed just depends. If you are really very
八:为了进一步增强中学生的安全意识,提高自我保护能力,学校将开展以“安全”为主题的英语演讲比赛。请你根据以下要点提示和要求写一篇演讲稿。
慎重交友make friends, be careful, especially on line, ...
遇险报警be in danger, keep calm, call the police for help, ...
安全饮食buy and eat food carefully, read instructions and dates, go bad, ...
遵守交通规则obey the traffic rules, keep to the right in the street, ...
要求:1. 内容必须包括所给的全部要点,可适当发挥;
2. 表达清楚,语句通顺,意思连贯,书写规范;
3. 词数80左右。文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。
How to Keep Safe
As teenagers, we should always keep safety in mind. But how can we keep safe? Here are some of my suggestions.
First, we should be careful when we make friends, especially on line. Second, if we are in danger, we must keep calm and call the police for help in time so that we can keep ourselves safe. Third, we’d better buy and eat food carefully. If the food is in bags, we should read instructions and dates before eating it. Eating food that goes bad will do harm to our health. Fourth, we must obey the traffic rules when we go out. Don’t cross the street when the traffic lights are red. Keep to the right in the street. Besides, summer is coming and we must remember it's dangerous to swim in the river.
In a word, safety must come first !
九:中国梦是中华民族的梦,我们每一位中国人都有不同的梦想。有梦想就应该努力
去实现 。请以“My Dream”为题写一篇短文,谈谈你自己的梦想以及如何实现它。
要求:1. 短文必须陈述表格中的三部分内容。
2. 书写工整,条理清楚,语法正确。
3. 不要写出自己真实的姓名和其他信息。
Everyone has his dream. My dream is to be a doctor. When I was in Grade seven, I was sick and often went to see doctors. The doctors were very friend to me and they often cheered me up. With the help of them, I was getting better. Now I'm very healthy. Since then I have hoped to become a doctor. I will study hard to get more knowledge in order to achieve my dream. I'll give my love to the patients as much as possible and help them out of danger.
To be a doctor is really great. I think my dream will come true one day.篇四:2015年中考英语作文预测
2015年中考英语作文预测—十大考点
一. 时事新闻, 国家政策, 家乡变化
据世界卫生组织(WHO)统计,每年有200万人死于吸烟,60万人死于二手烟。为此,我国规定,从今年5月1 日起,严禁在公共场所吸烟。请你根据下面所给要点,以“Saying No to Smoking”为题,谈谈吸烟的危害。
Saying No to Smoking
According to the WHO,2 million people died from smoking and 600 thousand from secondhand smoke every year. So smoking is banned in China in all public places both inside and out from May 1 on.
As is shown in the picture, smoking is bad for people’s health. It may cause many diseases such as cough, lung cancer and so on. Smoking is especially harmful to us teenagers because our bodies are still growing. Secondhand smoke does harm to us as well. So we must do something to keep away from smoking. If someone offers a cigarette, we should refuse it. And if anyone
smokes nearby, we should try to stop it. From now on, every of us should follow the law and say no to smoking.
二. 健康问题
1.近年来,中小学生健康问题日益引起人们的关注。请你用英语就该问题谈谈你的看法。 Every one wants to keep healthy today, especailly our students. But we don’t pay attention to our health. Some of them go to school without breakfast in the morning. Some students and pupils play computer games or watch TV all day, espacially at the weekends. Many boys think it is cool to drink or smoke.
It is important for us to have good habbits. We should eat breakfast every morning. We can watch TV or play games for a short time, then have a rest. We also can take part in some clubs. I think it is necessary for us to keep healthy.
2.根据中英文提示,写出内容完整、意思连贯、符合逻辑的稿件。(字数不少于60词,英文提示词供选用)
We know that some of our students do not like eating lunch at school because the food isn’t
delicious. So they often go out of school to buy something they like to eat. But I’m afraid it’s bad for their health to eat lunch outside because some of the food they buy isn’t healthy enough. In my opinion, if our schools want more students to be back and enjoy lunch inside, they should make the food more delicious, and also they should offer our students a larger choice of food as well.
三. 关于环境保护问题
1.地球是我们人类共同的家园。“低碳、环保”已成为当今时代主题。目前,我市英语学会准备在全市中学生中开展以“Save(拯救)our earth”为主题的英文征文活动。现请你根据以下三个方面的提示,写一篇70词左右的短文参评。
Let’s Do Something to Save Our Environment
It is recently reported that some rivers and lakes have dried up in South China. A lot of fishes died. The bottoms of the rivers and lakes have become grass land. The water is becoming less and less because of the bad weather.
So everyone should do something to save our environment. First, we should save every drop of water, such as turning off the taps after using it and recycling the water. For example, we can
water the plants and clean the rest room with our used water. Second, we should save energy, such as less turning on the lights and turning off the lights when we leave;do more walking, more bicycling and less driving and so on. Third, we should ask our government to control the pollution from the factories.
Let’s act now from everything to save our environment. Don’t let our tears be the last drop of water in the world!
2.今天环境变得越来越糟糕,环境问题影响着人们的工作,学习,生活等,而我们的工作,生活,生产等又使环境污染越来越严重......,如何保护我们的环境?
How to protect/save our environment/world?
The environmental pollution is worse and worse /more and more seriously today . Water is polluted ,we have no clean water to drink Many trees are cutting down, some animals is getting less and less. Some factories is poring dirty air in the sky , the population is increasing faster and faster ,resources is getting less and less…etc. Not only does it affect our lives and health, it also has a great affection in the future. People’s health has been greatly affected by air, noise and water pollution. Many people died of diseases. In order to live a better life, we need protect our world. We shouldn’t throw away rubbish everywhere. We want to recycle, reduce, reuse things .Don’t waste things ,This saves money and reduces pollution. Use things for as long as possible. We don’t use plastic bags. We must plant more trees and stop the people cutting them .We hope our world is more and more beautiful.
假定你是李华,最近你们班就“低碳”生活方式进行了讨论,你的美国朋友Jack来信向你询问讨论情况,请你用英语写封回信,简单参照作文地带介绍的以下讨论结果:1.节水节电;
2.垃圾分类;3.少用纸巾,重拾手帕;4.步行,骑自行车或乘坐公交车。 Dear Jack,
Thank you for your letter asking about our discussion on low carbon lifestyle. Here is something about it.
We can do a lot in our daily life to achieve the goal of living low carbon life. First, we’d better turn off lights if possible and spend less time watching TV or surfing the Internet. Saving water also matters much. Besides, we should sort out the rubbish, hoping that we might recycle some, which will surely benefit us a great deal. In addition, we suggest using handkerchiefs instead of tissues so that we can prevent more trees from being cut down. More importantly, when we go out, walking, riding bikes or taking buses should be our first choice, which contributes to a cleaner world.
四. 语言学习
假如你是张华,你的加拿大朋友Dave来信向你了解学习汉语的方法,清根据以下要点用英语写封回信。除以下外再提出一条建议。 Dear Dave,
I’m glad to get your letter asking for my advice on how to learn Chinese well. Here is my advice. First, As a foreign, you need to go and join a Chinese learning activity group, the3 most important thing is to remember as many Chinese words as possible.
Second, if you want to improve your listening ability, you’d better read Chinese books, listen to the tapes and radio programs in Chinese. You can watch the Chinese TV programs or DVDs. Third, you make some Chinese friends. Your friends can teach you a lot of Chinese songs and introduce some Chinese festivals to you, too.
I think we will have a good time .write to me soon.
Yours Zhang Hua
五. 写人记事篇
1.刘伟,无臂钢琴演奏者。他十岁时在一次意外中失去双臂,但他并没有放弃成为一名钢琴家的梦想。经过刻苦用脚练习弹琴,他最终在&中国达人秀&(China’s Got Talent)的舞台上实现了自己的梦想。请根据以上内容写一篇英语短文。
Liu Wei, an armless piano player, has a very special experience. He lost his arms in an accident when he was 10, but he didn't give up his dream of being a pianist. He tried to practice playing the piano with his feet. Finally he realized his dream in &China's Got Talent&.
As a student, I've learnt a lot from his story. We may meet a lot of difficulties in our future life, but we should believe that our dream will come true by working hard. No matter how hard life is, we won't fail unless we give up our hope.
2. 紧张而又忙碌的即将结束,请以“My unforgettable(难忘的) Middle School Life”为题写一篇短文。短文首句已给出。
My Unforgettable Middle School Life
How time flies! My middle school life is coming to an end. I can’t forget the happy time that I’ve spent with my classmates and teachers. At school, I am busy with my studies. I’m interested in English, because my English teacher, Miss Wang, is kind and helpful.
I like playing basketball and reading books. After class, I join some clubs at school. In this way, I’ve got more knowledge and improved my life. I learn how to face difficulties, and I also learn how to get on well with friends.
My school life is meaningful and colorful. In a word, it is unforgettable, isn’t it?
2. 随着互联网的发展和普及,网络购物在中国也变得越来越普遍了,甚至已经成了我们日常生活的一部分了;相信同学们身边一定有不少同学已经通过网络进行购物了,比如淘宝网,京东商城等;但是网络购物究竟有何利弊呢? 请写一篇短文,谈谈网上购物的好处与坏处。 We talked about the advantages and disadvantages of internet shopping these days. Some students think it's very convenience for us to go shopping on the internet. The shop on Internet for ,
are open for almost 24 hours a day so we can buy something we want at any time if we like. What's more, we needn't to wait in a queue.
However, some students disagreed with them. we can't see the things while we are shopping. so we are not sure whether they are good or not. Besides, we can't enjoy the happiness of shopping with our friends.
七. 梦想和未来
1.我的梦想是当一名医生(my dream is doctor)
I am an ordinary person, I have an ordinary dream: Is a doctor. Because doctor may let these
experience personally the human which the indisposition suffers to get rid of the pain. May let the human change the health. At the same time, I believed that, will help others, own also to be able to obtain joyfully. Therefore, I hoped future I might be a doctor.
2.以后十年内我的生活(MY LIFE IN TEN YEARS)
In ten years, I think I’ll be a reporter. I will live in an apartment with my sister. Because I don’t like living alone . And I can play with her apartment. So in ten years, I will be a good reporter. I will meet a lot of interesting and famous people and I will go to another places on business. In ten years, I will have many different pets. Maybe I will keep a pet turtle. I think I will go shopping with my sister as long as I have time. And I will go to London on my vacation.
So, my life in ten years will be better and better! 八. 烦恼篇
假如你的名字叫Lisa你的笔友Tara上周来信想你倾诉了她在班上学习成绩很好,但朋友很少,感到孤独的烦恼,并向你寻求帮助。请根据提示给她写回信,给她以帮助。 Dear Tara,
I got your letter last weel. I hear that you do very well in all the subjects. Congratulations!But you have few friends. You feel lonely. You don’t know what you should do. I give some advice:
First, you should help the students who are in trouble, both in study and in life. They think you can get on well with them.
Then , join them. You can play, sing with them. Doing that can make you a member of them. Last , after class, you can talk with them. Share the sadness and happiness with them.
I hope you can make more friends and become happy.
Yours, Lisa
九.社会准则, 公共道德
1.安全对于每个人都很重要。中学生年龄较小,学生安全更是人们关注的焦点。请根据以下提示,写一篇关于学生安全的作文。 内容提示:交通安全:遵守交通规则,不闯红绿灯??食品安全:吃健康食物,不吃垃圾食品??活动安全:进行体育锻炼时,不要弄伤自己,不私自下河游泳??要求:80词左右。作文应包含所有要点,可适当发挥。文中不能出现真实的人名、地名和校名。
参考词汇:焦点:focus 遵守:obey 交通规则:traffic rules
Safety is very important to everyone. Middle school students are flowers of our country, so students’ safety is becoming the focus to us all.
First, we must obey the traffic rules when we go out. Don’t cross the street when the traffic lights are red. Keep to the right in the street.
Second, we should eat healthy food. Don’t eat junk food. Eat more fruits and vegetable. Eat less meat and eggs.
Besides, don’t hurt ourselves while we are playing. It’s dangerous to swim in the river alone, so don’t go to the river without permission.
In a word, it’s important to remember these for us all.
2.为配合我市开展“创建文明城市(build a civilized city)”活动,学校举办以“How to Behave Well”为主题的英语征文比赛。现在请你根据所给提示内容,用英语写一篇参赛短文。
提示:1. 衣着整洁;2. 保持环境卫生;3. 待人有礼,乐于助人;4. 遵守交通规则。要求:
1. 文章必须包括所给提示中1—4 项内容,可展开思路,适当发挥;2. 文中不能出现考生的真实姓名、校名和其他真实信息;3. 词数:80词左右。
How to Behave Well?篇五:北京2015中考英语作文指导(分8个话题)
一、 介绍人(自己、家庭、朋友、老师、个人变化、个人感受等)
1, I am LiMing, a boy of 15, who is tall and wears glass.
2,It?s convenient to take the subway to school.
3, I won?t go to sleep until 10 o?clock.
4, I used to be shy and afraid of speaking in public, but now I am getting used to it. 5, I have been collecting stamps for 3 years.
6, I get up at 6:00 in order that I can spend half an hour reading English every day. 7, I find it interesting to collect stamps.
8, I am not allowed to go out on school nights
9, Not onlydo I finish homework in time but also I help my mom do chores, which makes mom happy.
10, I am so interested in English that I listen to the tapes every day.
11,Listening to music makes me relaxed.
12, Collecting stamps can make me learn a lot about the history.
13,He devoted all his time and energy to teaching, often working late into night preparing for his lessons.(他把所有的时间和精力都投入到了教学中,经常备课到深夜。)
14,He is capable of making his lessons lively and interesting.(他能让他的课生动有趣。)
15,Although he is very strict with us, he shows us great concern.(尽管他对我们非常严厉,但是他也很关心我们。)
16,He helped us not only in class but also after class.(他不但在课上帮助我们,在课I consider him not only as my good teacher but also my close friend.(我不但把他看作我的好老师,而且把他当作我亲密的朋友。)
17,I must work hard so as to live up to his hope.(我一定努力学习不辜负他的期望。) 18,He is such an excellent teacher that I get so much from him, not only the knowledge but also kindness, diligence and appreciation for beauty.(他是一位非常优秀的老师,我从他那里学到的不仅仅是知识还有他的友善,勤奋以及对美的欣赏。)
19,Iam sograteful to my English teacher that I wish him a healthy and happy life in the future.(我非常我的英语老师,我祝他身体健康生活快乐。)
20,I made such rapid progress that before long I got high marks and came second in my class.
A special person in my school life
Sarah is a 15-year-old girl who plays an important role in my school life.
Sarah is the very person who always gives me a hand whenever I need any help. Once, I didn?t do very well in my English test. As a result, I felt disappointed and didn?t know what to do. When Sarah noticed it, she came to my side and helped me find out my weak points and tried her best to help me solve my problems. That day, we didn?t go home until 7:00 pm. Thanks to her help, I?ve made great progress in my English study.
Just as an old saying goes, “A friend in need is a friend indeed.” Sarah is a
special person in my school life. Though it?s time to say goodbye to her, I won?t forget her forever. I value the special friendship so much that I strongly believe that our friendship will last till the end of universe.
A Helpful Person in My School Life
Mr. Green, my math teacher, he is a helpful person in my school.
One day, the weather was bad, because it rained heavily outside the classroom. It was time to go home but I didn?t have an umbrella. So I couldn?t go home because my clothes were all wet. At the moment, Mr. Green came and said “you can take my umbrella if you don?t have one.” I thanked him and used his umbrella to go home. And I didn?t know he went home without an umbrella until he didn?t came to school and got a fever.He moved me so much that I couldn?t stop my tears falling. I couldn?t believe that he helped me by losing his health. He is not only a teacher, but also like my father now.
What a helpful person in my school life!
2014东城一模:
Who is your favorite teacher?
What is he/she like?Why do you love him/her?
My favorite teacher
To tell you the truth, it?s difficult toanswer, I love all the teachers in my school. Since you want to know who is my favorite teacher, I will tell you, of course, she is my English teacher ,Ms Wang.
She impresses me as a hardworking,experienced and excellent teacher. She loves English, loves her job, and she is always patient with
her students. The reason why I love her is that she encourages me to work hard and to be an honest and responsible person, and her words make me firmly believe that as long as I do my best, I willmake great progress. Besides, no matter what happens, she is always positive and optimistic. She has great influence on me, and I want to be a person like her.
Deep in my heart, she is not only a teacher, but also a close friend.
The teacher I Never Forget
1,简要老师的性格,或特长。
2,举一个例子,老师是如何在学习或生活上帮助,鼓励你取得进步的。3,感谢老师,祝愿老师。
in class but also after class. About two years ago, Mr. Zhang noticed that I was worried about my poor pronunciation. So he offered me many suggestions to improve it., and he also gave me every chance possible to speak in class. With his help, my pronunciation has greatly improved.
I must say many thanks to Mr. Zhang. I wish him a healthy and happy life in the future.
优秀范文:
The teacher I never forget is Ms Wang, an English teacher who devoted all
her time and energy to teaching.
When I was in Grade One, I was so poor in English that I almost lost heart and was going to give up. At that time, Ms Wang gave me great courage. She said to me, ? There is nothing difficult in the world if you put your heart into it.? Not only did she try her best to help me with my English, but also she stimulated my great interest in learning English. With her encouragement and help,my English had been greatly improved . I made such rapid progress that before long I got high marks and came first in my class. From then on, I fell in love with English.
What an excellent teacher! I?m grateful to her and wish her a happy life.
5,2011东城一模:
毕业时刻即将到来,你校英文校刊向初三年级学生征文,题为 “My Best Friend”,以此作为对初中生活的纪念。请你写一篇征文,介绍你初中阶段的好友。内容包括他/她的学习情况、性格特点及爱好。(好友的名字用Mary或Jack代替。)
提示词语:hard-working, be good at, friendly, get on well with, dance, draw,
win prizes
范文:My Best Friend
Mary is my best friend. She is hard-working and interested in all the subjects we learn at school. She is really good at Chinese and English. Mary is very friendly. She is always ready to help others.So she gets on well with her classmates and friends. What?s more, she is outgoing. She enjoys taking part in all kinds of school activities. She enjoys dancing, and she also draws well. She often joins in competitions and has won many prizes. I feel proud of her as her best friend.
After this summer vocation, wemay go to different schools for further study, but I?m sure that we?ll be good friends forever.
优秀范文:My Best Friend
Time goes by, I?m leaving for high school. But I?ll never forget Mary, my best friend, who can read my thoughts easily.
She?s expert in study and has set a good example for me. And she?s so friendly that she gets on well with everyone in our class, including the teachers. That?s why the conversations with her always end up with laughter. What?s more, she?s keen on drawing and has won all kinds of prizes so far. We all feel proud of her.
All in all, friendship takes an important role in our life. I?m sure that the friendship between us will be kept in our hearts forever.
6,2015海淀一模
根据中文和英文提示,写一段意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于50词的回信。信的开头和结尾已给出,其词数不计入所要完成的回信内。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。
假如你叫李华,你的美国朋友Emily通过邮件想了解使你发生改变的人。请你谈谈她/他是谁,发生了什么令你改变的事,以及你的感悟。
Who has changed you? Yourparent?
A teacher? A friend or a stranger ...?
? What happened to you?
? What have you learned from the change?
Hi! Emily,
I?m glad to hear from you.
I have changed a lot since I became a middle school student. Linda is the person who has changed me.
I did not like running. One day we had a relay race in P.E. class. I hesitated about whether to join in the game or not. Linda came to me and told me not to worry. Then I decided to join them. While running, I could hear my heart beating fast and I could hardly breathe. Just when I wanted to give up, I heard someone cheering on me and found that it was Linda. I regained my strength and kept running to the finishing line.
With Linda?s encouragement and trust, I practiced running every day after school from then on. It is she who makes me believe that I have the ability to challenge myself to do something beyond my reach.
In the depth of my memory, there are lots of people who influenced me a lot and I really appreciate them. However, there is no doubt that my English teacher has changed me a lot.
To begin with, I used to be such a shy girl that I was afraid to speak in public, so when my English teacher asked me to have a speech, I was not sure if I could handle it by myself. She encouraged me to try my best. What?s more, she helped me with my speaking ability, and it improved quickly. At last, I became confident enough to stand on the stage. As everyone clapped for me, I was filled with a strong feeling of satisfaction, I made it!!!
As far as I?m concerned, I learn that nothing is impossible if we put our hearts in it . Moreover, believing in ourselves plays an important role in our daily life, with these, we can not only get stronger but also succeed.
《中考英语满分作文》有关写人的范文有:p74, 75,p90, p136, p139, p149, p208,P224,
Beijing, the capital of China, is famous for its long history and splendid culture. 12,For your next vacation, why not consider visiting Beijing?
13,Bird Nest, which was built for the 2008 Olympic games is the largest stadium in
14, Beijing, the capital of China, is famous for its long history and splendid culture. 15, Beijing duck (snacks) is one of the most delicious foods, which you should never miss.
16, Beijing is a lovely place where the people are friendly and warm-hearted.
17,Only when you come yourself, can you experience its charm.
(n. 魅力,吸引力)
Beijing is the capital of China. It has a long history. There are many things to see and do here.
it has some fantastic sights, the Summer Palace, the Forbidden City, and the Temple of Heaven.
, you can climb the Great Wall to enjoy the natural scenery. you can take photos fly kites in TianAnMen Square. Don?t forget to buy some souvenirs visiting the Bird Nest. , travelling around Beijing by subway is very convenient. , Beijing duck (snacks) is delicious. You should never miss it.
I hope you can have a good trip.
Beijing is a large city with a long history. There are many places of interest in Beijing, such as the Forbidden City, the Imperial Palace, Tian?anmen Square, the
友情链接:

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇关于环境的作文 的文章

随机推荐