那我应该做什么工作叫你什么怎么翻译

当前位置: &
你让我想起的英文
英文翻译you remind me&&&&you&&&& yield ...&&&&I; me&&&& ...&&&&blue--you make me wanna&&&&reminds me of you&&&&that reminds me&&&&reminds me of your eyes&&&&you make me wanna surrender my soul&&&&where nothing reminds me ofyou&&&&these foolish thi you are my everything&&&&all this let me recall&&&&u got me so&&&&you make me wanna hold you till the morning light&&&&you make me wanna hold you till the morning light&&&&you make me wanna call you in the middle of the night&&&&to remind me just the memory of your face&&&&shanghai red stars&&&&he said everything that reminds me of you&&&&and you made me sick&&&&you make me laugh&&&&(you drive me) (you drive me) you've got me going crazy&&&&you make me sick&&&&you make me feel&&&&you keep me hangin' on
例句与用法I ' ll tell you what celebrity you remind me of我会告诉你你让我想起那一个名人。 You remind me ofthe clarinet ? a wind instrument你让我想起了黑管? ?一种管乐器。 You remind me of myself when i was your age你让我想起自己在你这个年纪的时候That ' s not the part of him you remind me of你让我想起的不是他的那一部分- c ' est fini , dude . - you remind me of a tango lyric-花花公子-你让我想起一首探戈的歌词C ' est fini , dude . - you remind me of a tango lyric-花花公子-你让我想起一首探戈的歌词You remind me so much of a woman i know你让我想起我认识的一个女人You know what , you remind me of my mom你知道吗你让我想起我妈You remind me so much ofyour mama你让我想起你妈妈的很多事情That ' s why i ' m here with you , because you remind me of you这就是我在这里的原因,因为你让我想起了你更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
你让我想起的英文翻译,你让我想起英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译你让我想起,你让我想起的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 你认为我应该做什么 的文章

随机推荐