英语作业帮谁会帮

网页版学习工具
在沪江关注的沪友遇到了一个关于的疑惑,已有人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述
知识点相关讲解
暂无知识点相关讲解
其他相关知识点
暂无相关知识点谁会英语,大学英语,会的请帮忙做一下,谢谢了【滦县吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:267,945贴子:
谁会英语,大学英语,会的请帮忙做一下,谢谢了收藏
一、 单选题1. We all hope he can be _____ to this new job.A、enoughB、adequateC、ampleD、sufficient2. This money is _____ in "the Hope Project" by our government.A、pointedB、givenC、directedD、committed3. She tried to _____ the conversation away from such dangerous topics.A、turnB、steerC、stayD、drive4. He _____ to paint the whole house but finished only the front part.A、set offB、set outC、set onD、set in5. I tried to _____ for him but without success.A、cover withB、cover onC、cover upD、cover in6. The sudden death of the _____ President filled the whole country with sorrow.A、respectfulB、respectableC、respectiveD、respecting7. Since his daughter was very busy, she wrote to him _____ times.A、in otherB、at anotherC、in anotherD、at other8. Scarcely _____ above 35℃ in summer in this city.A、the temperature goesB、does the temperature goC、the temperature wentD、did the temperature go9. Perhaps Myra might come. _____, eighty was a special birthday.A、FurthermoreB、HoweverC、ThereforeD、After all10. All _____ is sheer nonsense. We must find a way out right now.A、what has been saidB、the thingsC、that has been saidD、of has been said二、 对话单选题1. -- Hello. I'd like to speak to Mr. Reynolds.-- _____.A、I'm sorry he's not in right nowB、No, you can'tC、Sorry, you can'tD、Ok, go on2. -- Could you connect me with the reservation office? -- _____.A、Yes, I canB、Hold the line a minute. I'll connect youC、Excuse me, I am busyD、It doesn't matter3. -- May I see the menu, please? -- _____.A、This is the menu, sirB、Yes, please go onC、Here you are, sirD、Of course, sir4. -- I'd like to make a collect call to 352-3558. -- _____.A、Who shall I say is phoning?B、And you are?C、Who are you?D、Who is speaking?5. -- Is that Mr. White? -- _____.A、Yes, White speakingB、Yes, go onC、Yes, can I help you?D、What do you want?6. -- Would you mind changing seats with me? -- _____.A、Yes, you canB、Of course. I'd like toC、No, I don't mindD、Certainly, please do7. -- Operator, could you please get me 812-7986 in San Francisco? -- _____.A、Please say it againB、You can dial yourselfC、You can dial that direct, sirD、Ok8. -- Sorry, sir. The line is busy. Will you hold on? -- _____.A、For how long?B、Ok, I can waitC、No, thank youD、No, I'll call back later9. -- It's a pleasure to meet you. -- _____.A、Thank youB、You tooC、Me tooD、It's so nice of you10. -- Wendy, I'd like you to meet my brother Sam. -- _____.A、I am Wendy.B、I heard about you.C、Nice to meet you.D、Ok.
「住哪里都上携程」低价,狂减,服务好,,携程订房超划算!携程-便捷的在线酒店预订网站!7*24小时免费预订!
一、 单选题1. This money is _____ in "the Hope Project" by our government.A、pointedB、givenC、directedD、committed2. I tried to _____ for him but without success.A、cover withB、cover onC、cover upD、cover in3. The sudden death of the _____ President filled the whole country with sorrow.A、respectfulB、respectableC、respectiveD、respecting4. Since his daughter was very busy, she wrote to him _____ times.A、in otherB、at anotherC、in anotherD、at other5. Scarcely _____ above 35℃ in summer in this city.A、the temperature goesB、does the temperature goC、the temperature wentD、did the temperature go6. Perhaps Myra might come. _____, eighty was a special birthday.A、FurthermoreB、HoweverC、ThereforeD、After all7. All _____ is sheer nonsense. We must find a way out right now.A、what has been saidB、the thingsC、that has been saidD、of has been said8. After I had spent a week looking around and making notes, I was really amazed at _____ I saw.A、thatB、whatC、whichD、where9. Water _____ on the mountains, we built many wells. A、was scarceB、scarceC、being scarceD、being short10. _____ nonsense the newspapers print, some people always believe it.A、WhateverB、WhoeverC、WhicheverD、Wherever二、 对话单选题1. -- Hello. I'd like to speak to Mr. Reynolds.-- _____.A、I'm sorry he's not in right nowB、No, you can'tC、Sorry, you can'tD、Ok, go on2. -- I'm trying to contact a friend Fred Ashley. -- _____.A、I don't know himB、Wrong numberC、Just a momentD、I see3. -- Extension 5578, please. -- _____.A、Who are you?B、One moment, pleaseC、WaitD、Who is that4. -- Is this 792-3021? -- _____.A、NoB、Wrong numberC、What's your number?D、No, this is 792-30255. -- May I see the menu, please? -- _____.A、This is the menu, sirB、Yes, please go onC、Here you are, sirD、Of course, sir6. -- Would you mind changing seats with me? -- _____.A、Yes, you canB、Of course. I'd like toC、No, I don't mindD、Certainly, please do7. -- Operator, could you please get me 812-7986 in San Francisco? -- _____.A、Please say it againB、You can dial yourselfC、You can dial that direct, sirD、Ok8. -- Sorry, sir. The line is busy. Will you hold on? -- _____.A、For how long?B、Ok, I can waitC、No, thank youD、No, I'll call back later9. -- It's a pleasure to meet you. -- _____.A、Thank youB、You tooC、Me tooD、It's so nice of you10. -- Wendy, I'd like you to meet my brother Sam. -- _____.A、I am Wendy.B、I heard about you.C、Nice to meet you.D、Ok.
1. We all hope he can be _____ to this new job.A、enoughB、adequateC、ampleD、sufficient2. He _____ to paint the whole house but finished only the front part.A、set offB、set outC、set onD、set in3. I tried to _____ for him but without success.A、cover withB、cover onC、cover upD、cover in4. The sudden death of the _____ President filled the whole country with sorrow.A、respectfulB、respectableC、respectiveD、respecting5. Since his daughter was very busy, she wrote to him _____ times.A、in otherB、at anotherC、in anotherD、at other6. He was caught parking his car in a wrong place and was fined $ 10 on the _____.A、placeB、spotC、groundD、sport7. Perhaps Myra might come. _____, eighty was a special birthday.A、FurthermoreB、HoweverC、ThereforeD、After all8. All _____ is sheer nonsense. We must find a way out right now.A、what has been saidB、the thingsC、that has been saidD、of has been said9. Water _____ on the mountains, we built many wells. A、was scarceB、scarceC、being scarceD、being short10. _____ nonsense the newspapers print, some people always believe it.A、WhateverB、WhoeverC、WhicheverD、Wherever二、 对话单选题1. -- Hello. I'd like to speak to Mr. Reynolds.-- _____.A、I'm sorry he's not in right nowB、No, you can'tC、Sorry, you can'tD、Ok, go on2. -- Extension 5578, please. -- _____.A、Who are you?B、One moment, pleaseC、WaitD、Who is that3. -- Is this 792-3021? -- _____.A、NoB、Wrong numberC、What's your number?D、No, this is 792-30254. -- Could you connect me with the reservation office? -- _____.A、Yes, I canB、Hold the line a minute. I'll connect youC、Excuse me, I am busyD、It doesn't matter5. -- Is that Mr. White? -- _____.A、Yes, White speakingB、Yes, go onC、Yes, can I help you?D、What do you want?6. -- Would you mind changing seats with me? -- _____.A、Yes, you canB、Of course. I'd like toC、No, I don't mindD、Certainly, please do7. -- Operator, could you please get me 812-7986 in San Francisco? -- _____.A、Please say it againB、You can dial yourselfC、You can dial that direct, sirD、Ok8. -- Sorry, sir. The line is busy. Will you hold on? -- _____.A、For how long?B、Ok, I can waitC、No, thank youD、No, I'll call back later9. -- Mrs. Smith, I'd like to introduce a friend of mine, Johnny Depp. -- _____.A、Hi.B、How do you do?C、Hello.D、Are you ok?10. -- Wendy, I'd like you to meet my brother Sam. -- _____.A、I am Wendy.B、I heard about you.C、Nice to meet you.D、Ok.
网上一搜答案就出来了
有答案了么,跟我的题一样,我也不会
登录百度帐号推荐应用英语谁会帮个忙_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
英语谁会帮个忙
我有更好的答案
BDAABDACCA
采纳率:90%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包(风一样自由)
(木偶影子)
(theone198710)
第三方登录:谁会英语,帮帮忙啊???【山东吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,284,537贴子:
谁会英语,帮帮忙啊???收藏
秦雨的英文名字事什么?
产销量连年位于国内喷码机行业前列!
不顶就掉了
大神你在哪呢?
登录百度帐号推荐应用

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作业帮 的文章

随机推荐