Mr liu teaches是什么意思 his kid in ( )ways and he answers

短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写出该词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线(),并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分Of all my teachers, Mr. Smith is one who impresses me most. Although he is 40 and ordinary, but he looks very young. And he is one of the most popular teacher in our school. Compared with other teachers, he paid more attention to his way of teaching. He tries various ways make his classes interesting. In her opinion, we should not only know “what” but also understanding “why”. So, instead of giving us answers immediate, he encourages us to think by ourselves when he puts forward questions. Under his help, we have learned how to analyze and settle problems. How a wonderful world of “why” he leads us to! - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写出该词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线(),并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分Of all my teachers, Mr. Smith is one who impresses me most. Although he is 40 and ordinary, but he looks very young. And he is one of the most popular teacher in our school. Compared with other teachers, he paid more attention to his way of teaching. He tries various ways make his classes interesting. In her opinion, we should not only know “what” but also understanding “why”. So, instead of giving us answers immediate, he encourages us to think by ourselves when he puts forward questions. Under his help, we have learned how to analyze and settle problems. How a wonderful world of “why” he leads us to!短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写出该词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线(&),并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分Of all my teachers, Mr. Smith is one who impresses me most. Although he is 40 and ordinary, but he looks very young. And he is one of the most popular teacher in our school. Compared with other teachers, he paid more attention to his way of teaching. He tries various ways make his classes interesting. In her opinion, we should not only know “what” but also understanding “why”. So, instead of giving us answers immediate, he encourages us to think by ourselves when he puts forward questions. Under his help, we have learned how to analyze and settle problems. How a wonderful world of “why” he leads us to!科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】is∧ one →the【小题2】but→去掉but 【小题3】teacher→teachers【小题4】paid→pays【小题5】ways∧ make→to【小题6】her→his【小题7】understanding →understand【小题8】immediate→immediately【小题9】Under→With【小题10】How→What解析试题分析:本文叙述了作者最喜欢的老师,他有独特的教学方法,不仅使作者及他的同学理解问题的答案是什么而且还应知道为什么。【小题1】考查冠词。这里用the one代替the teacher因为后面有一个定语从句,故one前加上the.【小题2】考查连词。因为although不能与but连用,故去掉but.【小题3】考查名词。因为one of+名词复数,故用teachers.【小题4】考查动词。根据上下文可知必须用一般现在时pays.【小题5】考查动词不定式。用动词不定式表示目的,故用加to.【小题6】考查代词。In one’s opinion 以某人来看,这里根据上下文一致必须用代词his.【小题7】考查动词。这里not only …but also 连接的是两个并列的谓语动词故用understand.【小题8】考查副词。Immediate是形容词,immediately是副词,这里修饰动词。【小题9】考查固定短语。with one’s help在某人的帮助下。【小题10】考查感叹句。How用来感叹形容词,What用来感叹的是名词;what+冠词+名词+主语+谓语。考点:短文改错。点评:文中考查了多个固定短语,连词、副词、名词及动词等的用法及意义,需要考生有扎实的基础知识。需要会分析复杂的句子结构进而判断用该词的什么形式。知识点:&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心阅读理解 Mr Green is a teacher of English.He comes from America.He teaches English in China.He speaks English quite well. He reads a lot of books and his wife Mrs Green often writes book for the stud 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
  Mr Green is a teacher of English.He comes from America.He teaches English in China.He speaks English quite well.
  He reads a lot of books and his wife Mrs Green often writes book for the students and reads then.He gets up at five in the morning.He leaves home at ten to six.He begins the first lesson at 8∶00.He teaches English every day except Sunday.At ten to twelve he finishes his lessons.Ten minutes later he has lunch.
  In the afternoon he often plays games with his students at about four o'clock.Sometimes he teaches his students at his room.Supper time is at about six.After that he reads newspaper and watches TV.At about ten to eleven he goes to bed.
Mr Green is ________.
Australian
an American
He leaves home at ________.
The students come to school every day except ________ in a week.
three days
He has lunch at ________.
He watches TV or reads newspaper ________.
after supper
before supper
in the afternoon
答案:1.D;2.B;3.A;4.C;5.B;解析:(1)
文中原句He comes from America.
文中原句He leaves home at ten to six,即5∶50。
他除周日每天教英语。
11∶50下课,10分钟后吃午饭。
晚饭后他读报看电视。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
  Here are some short messages . Sandy got all of them on her mobile (移动的) phone yesterday . Please read them carefully first and find the best answers to the questions:
  No . 1 Sandy : I am going to have a Christmas party next weekend. Are you coming?
From Grace
  No.2 Sandy: ‘The
Fugitive' is on now at Present Theater. Want to see it?
Yours Chris
  No. 3 Sandy: I found a new brand (牌) of dog food . My Tim just loves it. Would you got some for your Luckey?
  No. 4 Sandy: Ring me up, please.
  No. 5 Sandy: Buy some bread on your way home. Thanks.
  No. 6 Ms. Sandy:
  Mr. Brown said your car is OK. And now you can go and get it from 9:00 a. m. to 5:00 p. m.
(1) When is Grace going to have a party?
A.This weekend .B.This Friday .
C.Next weekend .D.Next month .
(2) What is ‘The
Fugitive'?
A.A book.B.A movie .
C.A song .D.A ball game.
(3) What did Mr. Brown do for Sandy?
A.He examined her car.
B.He wanted to buy her car.
C.He prepared dinner for her.
D.He found a new brand of dog food .
(4) What are Tim and Luckey?
A.A man and a dog.B.A man and a woman.
C.Two kinds of food .D.Wu' s and Sandy dogs .
(5) Who of the following persons is probably a member in Sandy' s family?
A.Grace.B.Wu.
C.Sue .D.Steve .
阅读理解  One day, Mr and Mrs White received two theatre tickets for a wonderful concert. They were very pleased because the tickets were
hard to get. But they couldn't know who sent the tickets. The person didn't write his name and address in the letter.  The Whites called all their friends in order to find out who sent the tickets, but none of them did so. And nobody knew who itwas. They couldn't help(情不自禁)wondering who sent the tickets.  That evening, husband and wife attended the concert. It was nice
performances, but they couldn't enjoy it properly because they were
still worrying about where the tickets came from.  When they returned home from the theatre, they found most of their things stolen(偷). On the table was a note. It said, "Now,you know who sent you the tickets."
  判断下列句子是否符合短文内容,符合的用“T”表示,不符合的用“F”表示。
  1. One day, the Whites got two tickets from a friend of theirs.
                        (  )
  2. Mr and Mrs White made telephone calls to all their friends to find out who it was.
                        (    )
  3. The concert was not at all interesting.
                        (    )
  4. Their things were taken away while they were out.
                        (    )
  5. Mr and Mrs White were quite clever and careful.
                        (    )
  6. This story is a lesson(教训)we should remember.
                        (    )
阅读理解:  Betty and Peter and their parents are going shopping. They are
going to a big department store. The children must have some new
clothes. Peter must have a new pullover. His old pullover is too
small. Betty must have a new pair of white shoes and a new pair
of tights. Mr Clark must buy some socks.  Mr and Mrs Clark are standing in front of the store now. They
are waiting for their children. Peter and Betty are looking at the
shop windows. Peter is looking at a window full of trumpets(喇叭)
and guitars(吉他).There is a photo of a pop star in the window,too.   Betty is standing in front of another window. It is full of nice dresses, blouses and skirts. She is looking at a very pretty short skirt. The skirt is very expensive. It is four pounds fifty.  A lot of other people are looking at the windows, too. Mr and Mrs Clark cannot see their children. It is windy and Mrs Clark's feet are cold. Mrs Clark cannot wait. She is going into the department store.   Now Mr Clark can see Betty and Peter. They can see their father,too. They are running to the entrance(入口处).
  判断下列句子是否符合短文内容,符合的用“T”表示,不符合的用“F”表示。
  1. Betty and Peter are going shopping with their parents.
                       (  )
  2. The children want to buy some clothes.
                       (    )
  3. Betty wants to buy a pair of shoes.
                       (    )
  4. Mr and Mrs Clark are standing at the bus stop.
                       (    )
  5. There is a picture of a pop star in the window.
                       (    )
  6. There are many nice clothes in the shop.
                       (    )
  7. The short skirt is expensive.
                       (    )
  8. Lots of people are looking at the windows.
                       (    )
阅读理解:
    Li Hua's father, Mr Li, is a factory worker. He works in a modern car factory. Their factory has got more robots than any
  other factory in Shanghai. Mr Li works with the help of the robots.He works the hardest of all the workers in his factory. Every day
  he gets up early and gets to the factory earlier than the others.He goes back home the latest. In the evening, he listens to the
  English programme on the radio with Li Hua. They speak English with each other. Mr Li also helps his wife with the housework in his
  spare(空闲的)time. Everybody says Mr Li is a model worker, a good husband(丈夫)and a nice father.
根据短文内容,选择最恰当的答案。
  1. Li Hua's father works _____.        [  ]
  A. at home        B. in a robot factory
  C. in a car factory   D. in a radio factory
  2. Mr Li's factory is _____ than other factories.[  ]
  A. more modern   B. larger
  C. smaller     D. less modern
  3. Mr Li ____ the factory earlier than the others.[  ]
  A. comes to        B. leaves
  C. begins to work in   D. finishes his work in
  4. Mr Li leaves the factory ____.       [  ]
  A. earlier than the others
  B. later than the others
  C. together with the other workers
  D. with Li Hua
  5. Which of the following is true?       [  ]
  A. Both Mr Li and his wife do the housework.
  B. Only Li Hua's mother does the housework.
  C. Mr Li watches the English programme on TV everyday.
  D. Mr Li is a good father and husband but not a good worker.
    Mr and Mrs Green do not often go out in the evening, but one Saturday, Mrs Green says to Mr Green, &There is a good film at
  the cinema tonight. Shall we go to see it?&
    Mr Green is quite happy about it. So they went, and both of them enjoy the film.  They come out of the cinema at 11 0'clock, get into their car
and begin driving home. They see a woman running along the road very fast, and a man is running after her. So Mr Green drives the
car very slowly near the woman and says to her, &Can we help you?&  &No, thank you.& the woman says, &My husband(丈夫)and I always
run home after the cinema, and the last one must wash the dishes at home!&
根据短文内容,选择最恰当的答案。
  1. Mr and Mrs Green goes out _____ one evening.[  ]
  A. to see a film       B. to drive a car
  C. to run along the road   D. to take a walk
  2. _____ enjoy the film.           [  ]
  A. Mr Green       B. Mrs Green
  C. Mr and Mrs Green   D. Everybody there
  3. Mr Green wants to _____.          [  ]
  A. drive the car slowly   B. help that woman
  C. run along the road    D. look at the woman
  4. That woman ____.              [  ]
  A. wants to get help   B. is running back home to wash dishes
  C. is running for fun  D. doesn't want to do the washing
  5. Mr and Mrs Green _____.           [  ]
  A. don't help the woman       B. run after the woman
  C. help the woman wash the dishes  D. are afraid to help her
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号---Mr. Bill always makes his class very lively and interesting. --- You are right. No one teaches . A.good B.well C.better D.best 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
---Mr. Bill always makes his class verylively and interesting.--- You are right. No one teaches ____.
【答案】C【解析】根据上一句的内容-Mr. Bill always makes his class very lively and interesting.,可知Mr Bill的课上的很好,而下文赞成这样的说法,他的意思是指没有人比他更好了,故用比较级,故选C&
请在这里输入关键词:
来源:吉林省长春外国语学校学年七年级第一次月考英语试题
假如你叫Bill Smith, 当别人问你What's your last name?时,你该回答:“________”
Bill Smith
Mr Bill Smith
  Mr Bill is going to the shops. He wants to buy some food for supper. He goes into the food shop and sees a woman with ten children. All the children are wearing the same clothes: white hats, blue coats and black trousers.
  "Are all the children yours?" Mr Bill asks the woman.
  "Yes, they are," she answers.
  "Do you always put the same clothes on them?" asks Mr Bill.
  "Yes," answers the woman. "I put the same clothes on them because I don't want to lose any of them. When (当……时候) they are with other children, it's easy to find them out. And I don't want to take other children home by mistake (错误地). When other children are with mine, it's easy to see them, because their clothes are different."
(1) Mr Bill goes to the shop to ________.
A.see the ten childrenB.talk with the woman
C.buy some foodD.put on some clothes
(2) The woman is the ten children's ________.
A.teacherB.mother
C.friendD.sister
(3) All the children wear ________.
A.white hatsB.blue coats
C.black trousersD.all of the above
(4) Which is NOT true?
A.The woman doesn't want to lose any of her children.
B.It's easy to tell the children with the same clothes from others.
C.Some other children often go home with the woman.
D.The woman doesn't want to take other children home.
(5) Which can be the title (题目) ?
A.Shopping
B.Ten Children with the Same Clothes
C.Mr Bill and Ten Children
D.Mother and Children
来源:江苏期末题
题型:听力题
听短文,选择正确答案。(听两遍)1. Why didn't Mr. Bill remember things very well?
[&&&& ]A. Because he was ill.B. Because he couldn't remember. C. Because he was old. 2. Where did Mr. Green live this summer?
[&&&& ]A. In America. B. In Egypt. C. In England. 3. Where was Mr. Bill talking to one of the girls?
[&&&& ]A. In the garden. B. In the car. C. In the park. 4. Who was ill last year?
[&&&& ]A. Mr. Bill. B. Mr. Green's two daughters. C. Mr. Green. 5. Who was in danger last year?
[&&&& ]A. Both the young girls. B. The girl who talked with Mr. Bill. C. Mrs. Green.
来源:专项题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解&&&& Bill works in a factory, and he usually comes at half past six every evening. He came home early last Friday and he was very angry. He closed the door very hard, went into the living room and sat down.&&& &His wife was in the kitchen. She went to her husband and looked at him for a few seconds. Then she said to him, “Why are you angry,&Bill?”&&&& "Because tickets cost three pence last week, but now they cost two pence," he said.&&&& "But that isn’t bad,&Bill." his wife said, "It’s good.&Going by bus is cheaper now."&&&& "Yes, it is. but I always walk to work in the morning and I walk home in the afternoon.&Last week I saved six pence every day, but now I save two pence less."1. Bill closed the door hard when he came home last Friday because _&&&&&& .A. he was very tired after walking home&&&&&&B. he was angryC. he was angry with his wife&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. he didn't save any money that day2. In the third paragraph(段), "tickets" means&"&&&&&&&&&".A. bus tickets&&&&&& B. train tickets&&&&&&&& C. plane tickets&&&&&& D. ship tickets3. How much does Bill save every day now?A. Two pence.&&&&&&&&B. Three pence.&&&&&&&& C. Four pence.&&&&&&&D. Six pence.4. Mr Bill is very _&&&& .A. funny&&&&&&&&&&B. clever&&&&&&&&&&&&C. interesting&&&&&&D. thrifty (节约IYJ)5. Which of the sentences is NOT true?A. Bill always comes home from work at half six every day.B. His wife asked why he was angry.C. Bill goes to work and comes home on foot.D. Last week Bill saved six pence every day.
请输入姓名
请输入手机号根据短文内容.选择正确答案填空.Mr. Smith is an Englishman. He teaches English well. His English classes are very interesting. He likes us and we like him, too.Mr. Smith has two children---Tom and Lucy. Tom is seven 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
根据短文内容,选择正确答案填空。Mr. Smith is an Englishman. He teaches English well. His English classes are very interesting. He likes us and we like him, too.Mr. Smith has two children---Tom and Lucy. Tom is seven and his sister Lucy is four. Tom goes to school but Lucy doesn’t. Mr. Smith likes to wear a T-shirt and Jeans. Football is his favorite sport. After school, we often have a basketball game. Sometimes Mr. Smith watches and joins us. He plays basketball just for fun.小题1:Mr. Smith is________.A.a Chinese teacherB.an English driverC.a Japanese teacherD.an English teacher小题2:How many sons does Mr. Smith have?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .A.Only oneB.TwoC.ThreeD.Not any小题3: Lucy doesn’t go to school because_______.A.she looks beautifulB.she is sevenC.she is only fourD.she doesn’t like school小题4:_______is Mr. Smith’s favorite sport.A.BasketballB.FootballC.RunningD.Volleyball小题5:The story is about______.Mr. Smith’s son B. Mr. Smith C. Tom and Lucy D. A basketball game&
小题1:D小题2:A小题3:C小题4:B小题5:B小题1:本文的前两句为Mr. Smith is an Englishman. He teaches English well. 所以我们得知史密斯先生是一名英语教师,故本题选D。小题2:本文第二段前两句为Mr. Smith has two children---Tom and Lucy. Tom is seven and his sister Lucy is four.所以我们可以知道史密斯只有一个儿子,故本题选 A。小题3:本文第二段第二,三句为Tom is seven and his sister Lucy is four. Tom goes to school but Lucy doesn’t ,所以我们可以得知露西没有上学的原因是因为她只有4岁,故本题选C。小题4:本文第二段第四,五句为Mr. Smith likes to wear a T-shirt and Jeans. Football is his favorite sport.所以我们知道史密斯先生最喜欢的运动是足球,故本题选B。小题5:本文主要谈论了史密斯先生的职业,家庭和爱好,所以本文主要是介绍史密斯先生的,故本题选B。
请在这里输入关键词:
来源:不详
阅读短文,根据短文内容回答下列问题或翻译句子。It was very cold .It snowed heavily and blew very strongly . It was not a good night to go out . But David had to walk home from work ."I can be warmer ," he thought ,"I wear my coat backwards (反方向地)."He took off his coat and put it on backwards "That’s much better." He thought and walked on . About ten minutes later a car hit him. The driver stopped his car and got out of it .He ran to help David .Soon a police car arrived .The policeman ran to look at David ."I’m afraid he’s dead. " The policeman told the driver .The driver could not believe it ." He can’t be dead ."He cried, "I did not touch him. Look at my car. There is not a mark on it.""He’s dead ." The policeman said again ."I don’t understand it ." The driver said ,"As soon as I hit him. I ran to help him. He was lying on the road , but he was breathing and there was no blood.""Did you touch him ? " The policeman asked ."Yes," The driver said ,"but I only turn his head around the right way ."小题1:Why was David walking in such bad weather ?小题2:How did David make himself warmer ?小题3:Did the driver run to help David ?小题4:Who killed David ?小题5:把画线的句子译成汉语。
题型:完形填空
“I’ve been writing a book, John. Do you think anyone would be interested in &&1&&&it?” said the old lady.John took over the papers from her shaking hand and seated her in chair. He remembered her rich &&&2&&&in the early days of the Old West. He looked through the papers. “It’s good, Grandma,” he said gently. Then realizing that she &&&3&&&hear him, he shouted into her ears, “I think it’s very good. I’ll &4&&&it to a publisher (出版商).”Ten days later, he reported that the publisher had had time to read only a few &&&5&&. But he was so impressed (给...留下深刻的好印象) that he had sent $ 100 for an option(版权). More money would be given as an advance (预付款). Every month John &&&6&&&$100 for her with a letter from the publisher telling about the progress of the book.One morning, three months after her 100th birthday, Grandma didn’t get up. The doctor told her that she couldn’t &&&7&&&more than a few days. She was ready to go, but she first wanted her book to be in print. John promised that she could get it very soon.Grandma held on until the day the book came into her hands with the title and her name on the cover. Though she couldn’t see it, she could touch it. She proudly traced(找到)her name with her fingers(手指), tears(眼泪) in her eyes. Two hours later, she died peacefully, &&&8&&&holding her book.Her granddaughter took up the book and opened it. “Why, it’s just blank pages!” she cried in&&&&9&&. John’s face turned &&&10&&. Then the girl understood. There never was a book. Grandma couldn’t hear the little bell when the typewriter came to the middle of the line. She would keep on working, not knowing the whole sentences and sometimes the paragraphs were missing. John did not tell her, for he couldn’t take away her only hope. It was John himself who had written the letters and sold his car to pay the advance.(&& ) 1. A. buying&&&& B. publishing&&&&& C. reading&&&&&&&& D. lending(&& ) 2. A. sufferings&&&& B. experiences&&&& C. thoughts&&&&&&& D. family(&& ) 3. A. couldn’t&&& B. needn’t&&&&&&&&&&C. mustn’t&&&&&&&&&&&& D. doesn’t(&& ) 4. A. throw&&&&& B. put&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. send&&&&&&&&&&& D. lift(&& ) 5. A. words&&&&& B. sentences&&&&&&&&&C. pages&&&&&&&&&&& D. books(&& ) 6. A. brought&&&&&&& B. took&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. gave&&&&&&&&&&&& D. carried(&& ) 7. A. die&&&&&&&&&&& B. stay&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. last&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sleep(&& ) 8. A. still&&&&&&&&&&&B. yet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. always&&&&&&&&&D. then(&& ) 9. A. anger&&&&&&&&& B. joy&&&&&&&&&&&& C. surprise&&&&&&& D. tears(&& ) 10. A. white&&&&&&&& B. red&&&&&&&&&&&& C. gray&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. pale
Your Passport(护照) Please!Mr. Hill arrives at London Airport at the end of a three-week holiday in France. Usually he wears a beard(留胡须). Since it has been hot there, he has taken it off(剃掉). But his passport photo shows him with his beard.An office looks at the photo for a moment and says: "Will you excuse me? Please sit down. I won’t keep you long." With this, he walks away, shows the photo to a second office and says: "I know that face." The second officer looks at the passport and asks where Mr. Hill has come from. When he hears that Mr. Hill has arrived back from Paris, the second officer smiled and says: "An Englishman with a beard stole a painting in Paris on Friday, and that man just looks the kind of man ..."Suddenly it comes to the first officer who Mr. Hill is. He returns to him and asks: "Did you teach at the No.2 . High School?" When Mr. Hill answers in surprise that he did, the first officer smiles and says: "I thought so. I’m Jack Smith. You taught me French. You haven’t changed a bit."1. Mr. Hill ____.A. has just come back from the airport.B. is on his way to Paris.C. spent three weeks in Paris before he went to France.D. has been in France for three weeks2. Mr. Hill ____.A. has a beard on his face but not in his photoB. grew a beard while he was on holidayC. has a beard in his photo but not on his faceD. took his beard off long before he went on holiday.3. The first officer is sure ____.A. Mr. Hill stole the paintingB. he has seen the face in the photo beforeC. he knows the second officer’s faceD. a man without a beard stole the painting4. The second officer says that ____.A. Mr. Hill stole the paintingB. a man with a beard, from France, stole a painting in EnglishC. an Englishman took his beard off and stole a paintingD. a man with a beard, from England, stole a painting in Paris.5. Mr. Hill taught ____.A. Jack Smith French at the No. 2 High SchoolB. Jack Smith to be a first officerC. at the No.2 High School, in FranceD. French some years ago and his name was Smith, not Hill
根据短文内容,完成下列任务。Hello!& My name is David. I’m in Class 3, Grade 7. Here (1)___our classroom. Thirty-two desks and thirty-two chairs& (2) __ in it. Some bags are on the desks. Some books are in the bags.& (3) 一些录像带在地板上。& Some plants are near the windows. They are fresh. What’s that ? It’s a map of China. Look!& What’s this? It’s a baseball.& (4) It’s Jeff’s baseball. It’s (5) under the desk.小题1:根据句意填入(1)、(2)处所缺的单词。(1)——(2)——小题2:把(3)处划线的句子翻译成英语。小题3:把(4)处划线的句子翻译成汉语。小题4:对(5)处划线部分进行提问。小题5:回答问题。—Where are the 32 desks and the 32 chairs?一They are______.
Mrs. Ball had a son. His name was Mick. She  26 him very much and as(因为)he was not a  27 child, she was always afraid that he might  28 ill.  29 she usually took him to see the best  30  in the town four times a year and asked the doctor to look  31 the son. & During one of these  32 , the doctor gave Mick all kinds of tests(检查) and then said to him, “Do you have any trouble with your nose or ears ?” Mick  33 for a second and then answered, “Yes, I  34 _.”  Mrs. Ball was very  35 . “But I’m sure you have  36 told me that, Mick!” she said worriedly. “Oh, really?” said the doctor  37 . “And what trouble do you have  38 your nose and ears, my boy?” “Well,” answered Mick. “I always have trouble with them when I’m &39 my sweater off,  40  the collar (领子) is very tight (紧的).”小题1:A.lovedB.hatedC.missedD.cared小题2:A.rich  B.cleverC.strongD.happy小题3:A.is  B.areC.beD.were小题4:A.WhichB.OfC.ButD.So小题5:A.playerB.teacherC.doctorD.1awyer小题6:A.after  B.over  C.for  D.at小题7:A.talkersB.timesC.visitorsD.stays小题8:A.waited B.thoughtC.stoodD.looked小题9:A.did  B.do  C.doesD.doing小题10:A.excited B.interestedC.pleasedD.surprised小题11:A.alreadyB.just  C.neverD.always小题12:A.angrilyB.seriouslyC.happilyD.hardly小题13:A.for  B.at  C.of  D.with小题14:A.turningB.takingC.keepingD.putting小题15:A.because B.butC.althoughD.till
I’ll never forget one summer day in 1975. On that day my &1&suddenly died because of an un&explained illness at the age of 36 . Later that afternoon, a police officer &2&to my house to ask for my father’s permission ( 允许) for the hospital to& 3&Mother’ s valve ( 心脏瓣膜) . I was greatly &4&. I ran into the house in tears. At the age of 14 I just couldn’t understand why people would take apart(分解) a person I loved. _5&&my father told him, "Yes. ""How can you let them do that to her?" I &&6&&him." Linda," he said__7&&, putting his arms around me, " the greatest present you can give is a part of &8 . Your mother and I decided long ago that if we can make a person’ s life &9 &after we die, our death will have meaning. "The lesson my father taught me that day became one of the most __10&&in my life.Years passed. I married and had a &11 of my own. In 1996 my father became seriously ill.With a smile he told me that when he died, he wanted to &12&whatever was in good condition(状况) , especially his eyes.My father died and we donated __ 13 as he had wanted. Three days later, my daughter said, " Mum, I’ m so 14 of what you did for Grandpa. " At that moment I realized that my father gave 15 &his eyes. What he left behind sparkled( 闪烁) in my daughter’ s eyes— pride.(&& )1.& A. father&&&&&&&& B. mother&&&&&&C. grandma&&&&&&D. grandpa(&& )2.& A. shouted&&&&&& B. sent&&&&&&&&& C. came&&&&&&&&&&D. reached(&& )3.& A. operate&&&&&& B. use&&&&&&&&C. make&&&&&&&&D. repair(&& )4.& A. surprised&&& B. interested&&&C. excited &&&&&&&D. bored(&& )5.& A. So&&&&&&&&&& B. As&&&&&&&&& C. But&&&&&&&&&D. And(&& )6.& A. reported&&&&&& B. said to&&&&&& C. told&&&&&&&&D. cried at(&& )7.& A. quietly&&&&&&& B. happily&&&&& C. angrily&&&&&&D. loudly(&& )8.& A. yourself&&&&&& B. myself&&&&&& C. himself&&&&&&D. herself(&& )9.& A. worse&&&&&&&& B. poorer&&&&&&C. better&&&&&&& D. more helpful( &&)10.& A. wonderful&&&& B. important&&&& C. warm& hearted&& D. beautiful(&& )11.& A. room&&&&&&&& B. home&&&&&&& C. family&&&&&&D. house(&& )12.& A. discover&&&&& B. show&&&&&&&&C. sell&&&&&&&&&D. donate(&& )13.& A. his heart&&&&& B. his eyes&&&&&& C. his life&&&&&&& D. his ears(&& )14.& A. afraid&&&&&&&& B. tired&&&&&&&& C. full&&&&&&&&&& D. proud(&& )15.& A. much more than&&& B. less than&& C. many more than& D. as much as
Jack is an eleven-year-old boy. He has a father, a mother, a grandfather and two brothers in his family. Jack is the youngest (年龄最小的). One of his brothers, Tim, is fourteen years old. The other brother, Mike, is fifteen years old. What’s eleven and fourteen and fifteen? That is Jack’s father John’s age. Jack’s mother is very young. She gives birth to (生下) Jack when she is twenty-five years old. Jack doesn’t know his grandfather’s age. He is very old but very healthy.&小题1:There are seven people in Jack’s family.小题2:Jack doesn’t have a sister.小题3:John is thirty years old.小题4:Jack’s mother is twenty-five years old.小题5:Jack’s grandfather isn’t old and he is healthy.
Li Shizhen was born in 1518. His father was a poor doctor. Li Shizhen often saw that people fell ill. He decided to study medicine so that he could be able to help people. Li Shizhen read many books about medicine. He found many of the old medical books to be full of mistakes. So his wish was to write a new one.He did his best to study medical science. He studied not only the herbs(草药)in his own garden, but also the wild ones. He set out many times on long journeys to collect herbs and talk with old farmers. He learned a lot from the working people.After many years of hard work and study, Li Shizhen finished his great work “Ben Cao Gang Mu”(本草纲目). At that time he was sixty. His book is now one of the greatest contributions(贡献)of the Chinese people to the medical science of the world.小题1:Li Shizhen’s father was &&&&&&.A.a soldierB.a doctorC.a teacherD.a peasant小题2:Li Shizhen decided to study medicine because he wanted to&&&&&&& . A.making a livingB.become famousC.help the people who fell illD.get more money小题3: Li Shizhen wanted to write a new medical book because &&&&&&.A.he was a doctorB.he liked writing booksC.many medical books were full of mistakes.D.he was a writer小题4:“Ben Cao Gang Mu” is &&&&&&.A.a medical bookB.a medical workerC.a herbD.a dictionary小题5:Li Shizhen collected a lot of &&&&&&&&&on his long journeys.A.flowersB.living thingsC.plantsD.herbs
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 myjpteaches.com 的文章

随机推荐