该用户还上传了这些文档
2016年中考英语复习之代词
官方公共微信每天读一点英文:那些美好而忧伤的记忆 16 写给女儿的信
guoyuanyuan
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
A letter to My Daughters-Barrack Obama
Dear Malia and Sashar
I know the you both had a lot fun in the last two years on the campaign trail, going to picnics and parades and stay fairs,eating all sorts of the junk food your mother and I probably shouldn't let you have. but I also know that it hasn't always been easy for you and mom. And that as excited as you both are about that new puppy, it doesn't make up for all the time we had been apart. I know how much I missed you these past two years and today I want to tell you a little more about why I decided to take our family on this journey.
When i was a young man, i thought life was all about me about how I'd make my way in the world, become successful and get the thing I want. But then the two of you came into my world with all you curiosity and mischief and those smiles never fail to filled my heart and light up my day. And suddenly, all my big plan for myself didn't seem so important anymore. I soon find that the greatest joy in my life was the joy I saw in yours. and i realized that my own life wouldn't counts for much unless I was able to ensure that you had every opportunity for happiness and fulfillment in yours. in the end, girls that why I run for president because what Iwant for you and for every child in this nation.I want all of the children to go to school worthy of their potential, school that challenge them, inspired them,and instilled in them a sense of wonder about the world around them, I want them to have a chance to go to college even their parents aren't rich, then i want them to get good jobs, job pay them well and give then benefit like health care, jobs that can spend time with their own kid and retired with dignity.
I want us to push the boundary of discovery so that you will live to see new techonology and invention that improved our life and make our planet cleaner and safer,and i want us to push our own human boundary reach beyond the devides of race and region,gender and religion that keep us from seeing best in each other. Sometime we have to sent our young man and woman into war and other danger situation to protect our country.but when we do, i want to make sure that it's only for very good reason that we try our best to settled our difference with others peacefully and the we do everything possible to keep our servicemen and women safe.
.And I want every child to understand that the blessings these brave Americans fight for are not free&that with the great privilege of being a citizen of this nation comes great responsibility. That was the lesson your grandmother tried to teach me when I was your age, reading me the opening lines of the Declaration of Independence
of this nation and telling me about the men and women who marched forequality because they believed those words put to paper two centuries ago should mean something. She helped me understand that America is great not because it is perfect but because it can always be made better&and that the unfinished work of perfecting our union falls to each of us.
It's a charge we pass on to our children, coming closer with each new generation to what we know America should be. I hope both of you will take up that work, righting the wrongs that you see and working to give others the chances you've had.
 Not just because you have an obligation to give something back to this country that has given our family so much&although you do have that obligation. But because you have an obligation to yourself.
Because it is only when you hitch your wagon to something larger than yourself that you will realize your true potential.
These are the things I want for you&to grow up in a world with no limits on your dreams and no achievements beyond your reach,and to grow to compassionate, committed women who will help build that world.
And I want every child to have the same chances to learn and dream and grow and thrive that you girls have. That's why I've taken our family on this great adventure.
I am so proud of both of you. I love you more than you can ever know. And I am grateful every day for your patience, poise, grace,and humor as we prepare to start our new life together in the WhiteHouse.
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
阅读(5582)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'2010年中考英语完形填空(昆明/陕西/南京/天津/)',
blogAbstract:'
&&&& 2010年昆明市中考英语完形填空题是一篇与时政要闻有关的报道。该短文联系时政热点、社会焦点和学生生活实际,弘扬和谐社会主旋律,对考生进行了爱国主义和国际视野教育,较好的体现了新课改和英语课程标准的要求。   完型填空题是一种综合性语言测试题,其知识面广、综合性强、灵和性高。完型填空题考察内容包括词汇知识、语法知识、词语辨析、短语搭配、重点句型,考生对语篇内容的理解、逻辑的把握以及情景之间的联系等综合语用能力。其命题原则是“以实词为主,虚词为辅,突出词汇考察语境化”,其考查的内容主要以考察实词中的名词、动词、代词、形容词、数词、副词、短语等为主,同时兼顾虚词中的介词和连词。本文将结合2010年昆明市中考完形填空题为例就以上考点作分析。  试卷中的完型填空短文如下(保留原试卷中的题号):  从A、B、C三个选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳答案。(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)',
blogTag:'填空,昆明市,obama,中考,wall',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:7,
publishTime:7,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:0,
mainCommentCount:0,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'',
hmcon:'1',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}[英语]感动英语1001句(第2页)_采茶女范文网
[英语]感动英语1001句(第2页)
11.The best of friends is a good book, the same today and forever.挚友如好书,情谊永不渝。12.Some components of a thriving friendship are honesty, naturalness, thoughtfulness, and some common interests.确保友谊常青的诸要素是:诚实、朴实自然、体贴和某些共同的兴趣。** thrive [θraiv]vi.兴旺,繁荣,茁壮成长** thoughtfulness [''θ?:tfulnis]n. 体贴, 关切, 认真思考13.Nations will rise and fall. Wars will be lost and won. Lives will begin and end, but a true friend is eternal.国家有盛有衰,战争有胜利和失败,生命有始有终,但朋友是永远的。14.Peach Blossom Pool is a thousand feet deep, yet not so deep, Wang Lun, as your love for me.桃花潭水深千尺,不及汪沦送我情。** peach [pi:t?]n.桃子,桃树,桃红色** blossom [''bl?s?m]n.花,开花,全盛期vi.开花,成长15.Memories last forever, never do they die. Friends stay together, never say goodbye.记忆永恒,永不消逝;朋友永远在一起,永不分离。16.Real friendship is a noble and pure flower, and always sends forth
it is a pine tree, green all the yard round, holds youth forever.真挚的友情,是一朵高贵圣洁的鲜花,永远散发着淡雅的芬芳;是一棵四季常青的松树,永远拥有翠绿的青春。** forth [f?:θ]adv.向前,向外,露出** delicate [''delikit]adj.微妙的,精美的,纤细的,脆弱的,敏锐的,美味的** fragrance [''freigr?ns]n.香味17.Friends may not be seen together all the time, but in their hearts they turly stay forever.朋友可能不会时时刻刻在一起,但他们的心是永远在一起的。举报 | 收藏 | 101楼 |
评论 更多.【牛】预支半年工资,号召员工爱国买股!.【震惊】任达华的小金库泄露!脱星才懂的潜规则.一周两次银耳汤,美容养颜身心安.被室友嫌弃炫富,生日不欢而散,跪求助.老婆出轨连后果都不顾了,惊!.需要补血益气还是润肺安神?我来帮你判断下楼主:妙真 时间: 10:33:00第四章 人间有真情关爱他人1.All for one, one for all.人人为我,我为人人。2.Three keys to more abundant living: caring about others, daring for others, sharing with others.通向充实生活的三把钥匙:关心他人,疼爱他人,与人分享。** abundant [?''b?nd?nt]adj.丰富的,充裕的3.Without a sense of caring, there can be no sense of community.没有关爱之心,就不会有合群的乐感。** community [k?''mju:niti]n.社区,社会,公众,共同体,团体,共享,共有,[生]群落4.After the verb "to love", to "help" is the most beautiful verb in the world.除了“去爱”,去“帮助别人”就是世界上最美丽的语言。5.The fragrance always remains on the hand that gives the rose.赠人玫瑰,手有余香。** fragrance [''freigr?ns]n.香味6.He who shares the joy in what he''s grown, spreads joy abroad and doubles his own.和他人分享收获的喜悦,那么你感受到快乐也就会更多一些。举报 | 收藏 | 102楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 10:40:007.A loving word may heal and bless.关爱的话语可以抚慰人的心灵,治愈伤痛。8.The best relationship between people is caring for each other.最好的人际关系是相互关爱。9.A hug is worth a thousand words.一个拥抱胜过千言万语。10.I feel the capacity to care is the thing which gives life its deepest significance.我感觉有能力去关爱他人是最能赋予生命深刻意义的事情。** significance [sig''nifik?ns]n.重要性,意义11.Planting the seeds of love, you''ll gain the harvest of happiness.播撒爱的种子,就会收获快乐的果实。12.Love others the way you would like to be loved.去爱别人吧,就像别人爱你那样。举报 | 收藏 | 103楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 11:23:00无私奉献1.Spring silkworms spin silk no
candles stop shedding tears only when burned up.春蚕到死丝方尽,蜡炬成灰泪始干。** silkworm [''silkw?:m] n.蚕** spin [spin]v.(使)旋转,疾驰,纺织,结网,眩晕n.纺织,旋转,眩晕,疾驰** shed [?ed]vt.除掉,使脱落,使流出,使清晰n.小屋,车棚2.If we can do no great things, only small things with great love.如果不能做伟大的事情,那就用伟大的爱心去做些力所能及的小事。3.Not only must we be good, but we must also be good for something.我们不仅要有善心,还须要做出善举。4.There are two ways of spreading light -- to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.有两种方法可以传播亮光——一种是成为蜡烛,另一种是成为一面镜子。** reflect [ri''flekt]v.反映,反射,反省,归咎5.The best minute you spend is the one you invest people.最有意义的时光就是你在为别人奉献的时候。6.What we have done for ourselve what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.我们为自己所做的事会和我们一起死去,但是对别人和世界所做的贡献则能得到永恒。** immortal [i''m?:tl]adj.不朽的,永世的n.不朽的人物,神7.We''re here for reasons. One of them is to throw little torches out to lead people through the dark.我们的存在是有使命的。我相信,我们的使命之一就是持着火炬去照亮别人的道路。** throw out : 扔出; 抛出(次品); 推出** torch [t?:t?]n.手电筒,火炬,火把,纵火犯v.纵火8.While earning your daily bread, be sure you share a slice with those less fortunate.在你每天挣到面包时,也要记得分一片给那些不幸的人。** slice [slais]n.薄片,部分,曲球v.切成薄片,割,切开9.In giving you are throwing a bridge across the chasm of your solitude.奉献其实就是为冲破自己的孤独架了一卒桥梁。** chasm [''k?z?m]n.分歧,深坑,裂口** solitude [''s?litju:d]n.孤独,独居,荒僻之地,幽静的地方举报 | 收藏 | 104楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 11:54:0010.To do more for the world than the world does for you -- that is success.对世界的贡献要远大于对世界的索取——这就叫做成功。11.Bread for myself is a material question. Bread for my neighbor is a spiritual one.为自己准备面包是一个物质问题,而为别人准备面包则体现精神境界。** spiritual [''spiritju?l]adj.精神的,心灵的,与上帝有关的n.(尤指美国南部黑人的)圣歌12.If your heart is full, it shouldn''t matter if your pockets are empty.如果心中充满爱,就不必在意口袋里是否有钱。13.Love never need reasons but profusely gives.关爱无需理由,慷慨付出即是。** profusely [pr?''fju:sli]adv. 丰富地14.You may not have saved a lot of money in your life, but if you have saved a lot of heartaches for other folks, you are a pretty rich man.也许你赚得钱并不多,但如果你能为很多人排忧解难,那你就是一个很富有的人。** heartache [''hɑ:teik]n.心痛** folksn.人们,家人,父母名词folk的复数形式15.The wise person understands that his own happiness must include the happiness of others.聪明的人都知道,自己的快乐一定包含于他人的快乐之中。16.You will discover that you have two hands. One is for helping yourself and the other is for helping others.你会发现自己拥有两只手。一只是用来帮助自己,另一只用来帮助他人。17.We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.我们靠获取的东西营生,但我们靠所做的奉献来创造生活。18.The vicio virtuous, their acts.自私的人在盘算着自己的余生多长,而高尚的人则在意自己的行动多少。** vicious [''vis]adj.恶毒的,恶意的,剧烈的,堕落的** virtuous [''v?:rt?u?s]adj.有品德的,有德行的,贞洁的举报 | 收藏 | 105楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 13:50:00助人为乐1.To help is to receive.帮助别人,其实就是帮助自己。2.If you want to improve your world, then focus your attention on helping others.想要改造自己的世界,就先用心去帮助别人。3.Do something for somebody every day for which you do not get paid.每天去为别人做一些事情,不求回报。4.You never know when you will need a helping hand.你不会知道自己什么时候也会需要他人的帮助。5.The greatest virtues are those which are most useful to other persons.品德最高尚的人就是那些对别人帮助最大的人。** virtue [''v?:tju:]n.美德,德行,优点,贞操6.The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.生活的真正意义就是去裁树,但并不是为了自己乘凉。** shade [?eid]n.阴影,遮蔽,遮光物,(色彩的)浓淡vt.遮蔽,使阴暗,使渐变,略减(价格)vi.渐变7.To do something for others rather than just count your years.要帮别做一些事情,而不是只数着余生过日子。8.Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us daily.我们很少有机会帮别人大忙,但每天我们都有机会做小事。9.It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.帮助别人获得成功,是到达自己成功之巅的最快、最好的方法,这是确信无疑的。** literally [''lit?r?li]adv.逐字地,按照字面上地,不夸张地,正确地,简直举报 | 收藏 | 106楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 14:02:0010.Helping others is like helping yourself.帮助别人就是帮助自己。11.You will find, as you look back unon your life, that the moments that stand out are the moments when you have done things for others.当你回首往事时,你会发现,记忆犹新的总是那些帮助他人的日子。** stand outvi. 突出, 脱颖而出vi. 离岸;坚持12.Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.我们租住于地球上,就要靠为他人做出奉献来付租。13.I can not do everything, but I still can do something.我不能做所有的事情,但我却可以做一些事情。14.I do get paid for my volutary work. I just don''t get paid money.我的志愿者工作是有报酬的,只不过不是金钱。** voluntary [''v?l?nt?ri]adj.自愿的,志愿的n.(教堂礼拜仪式前后或进行期间的)乐器独奏15.Let''s live and help each other in this world.让我们在这个世界上互相帮助,共同生活。16.Life is never so busy that there is no time to serve.生活再繁忙,也总是有时间去帮助别人的。17.The measure of a life is not its duration, but its donation.衡量生命的价值是一生所做的贡献,而不是活了多久。** duration [dju''rein]n.持续时间,期间** donation [d?u''nein]n.捐款,捐赠举报 | 收藏 | 107楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 14:21:00帮助别人是最大的幸福1.One of the things I keep learning is that the secret of being happy is doing things for other people.保持快乐的秘密就是去帮助别人,这是我一直在学习的一件事情。2.There is more happiness in giving than in receiving.付出比获取要快乐得多。3.If you want happiness for a lifetime, help someone else.帮助别人,快乐一生。4.We are not here to enjoy happiness on earth, but to pass them around.我们生活在这个世界上并不是为了享受快乐,而是去传递快乐。5.Giving oneself to other people, one way or another, is one of the great joys of living.人们之间相互帮助,乐于助人,是生活中最快乐的一件事情。6.Through our willingness to help others we can learn to be happy rather than depressed.愿意帮助别人,我们就能得到快乐,而不是忧伤。7.The only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve.你们之中真正快乐的人只会是那些寻找机会为他人做贡献的人。8.If you want others to be happy, practise compassion. If you want to be happy, practise compassion.予人欢乐,唯慈悲行善。予己快乐,唯慈悲行善。** compassion [k?m''p?n]n.怜悯,同情9.I served and discovered that service was pleasure.我奉献,我快乐。10.Happiness comes from spiritual wealth, not material wealth. Happiness comes from giving, not getting.幸福来自于精神财富,而非物质方面。幸福来自于奉献,而不是索取。** spiritual [''spiritju?l]adj.精神的,心灵的,与上帝有关的n.(尤指美国南部黑人的)圣歌举报 | 收藏 | 108楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 14:32:0011.If we try hard to bring happiness to others, we can not stop it from coming to us. To get joy, and to keep joy, we must scatter it.如果我们努力把幸福带给他人,幸福就会向我们扑面而来。要得到快乐,就必须奉献快乐;要保持快乐,就要播种快乐。** scatter [''sk?t?]vt.散播,撒,驱散vi.分散,消散n.散布,零星少量12.No joy can equal the joy serving others.没有什么喜悦能够比得上去帮助他人。13.Small thing, done with great love, bring joy and peace.做很小的事情,但倾注以伟大的爱心,就能给人带来愉悦及平和。14.When you open your heart to give, the happiness of angels will fly to your door.当你敞开心扉奉献给别人时,快乐的天使便会降临在你的家门。15.If you can''t go where people are happier, try to make people happier where you are.如果你不能去一个更快乐的地方,那就努力让身边的人们更快乐一些。16.The best satisfaction is to satisfy others.最好的满足就是让别人得到满足。17.Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.快乐是一种精神体验,它存在于我们每分每秒的关爱、拥抱和感激之中。** gratitude [''gr?titju:d]n.感激,感谢,感恩举报 | 收藏 | 109楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 10:45:00一个微笑温暖人间1.A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.一个微笑,就如同从你的窗户中散发出来的光芒,告诉别人你内心是一个充满关爱、乐于分享的人。2.Smile, it it the key that fits the lock of everybody''s heart.微笑,是打开人们心灵之锁的钥匙。3.If you smile at someone, they might smile back.如果你向别人微笑,别人也会朝你微笑。4.Life is like a mirror. We get the best results when we smile at it.生活就像一面镜子,我们朝它微笑时,就会得到最好的回报。5.If you see a friend without a smile, give him one of yours.如果你的朋友没有微笑,那就送给他一个吧。6.I''ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.没有一张笑脸是不美丽的。7.Because of your smile, you make life some beautiful.因为你的笑容,生活变得更加美好。8.A smile is the univeral welcome.微笑是世界通用的欢迎语。** universal [.ju:ni''v?:s?l]adj.普遍的,全世界的,宇宙的,全体的,通用的n.通用9.People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.如果你面带微笑,那你穿的旧衣服就会变得不再重要。10.Start every day with a smile and get it over with.用微笑开始每一天,一定要坚持下去。** get over : v.克服;恢复;熬过;原谅;越过举报 | 收藏 | 110楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 11:00:0011.A smile
you can even break ice with it.微笑是最有力的武器,具有穿破坚冰的力量。12.Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.让我们对彼此微笑吧,微笑是爱的开端。13.A smile happens in a , but its memory can last a lifetime.微笑发生在一瞬间,但却会留下永恒的记忆。14.What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.微笑对于人性,就如同阳光对于鲜花那样重要。** humanity [hju:''m?niti]n.人类,人性,人道,慈爱,(复)人文学科15.We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.我们永远无法知晓一个简单的微笑会给我们带来多少益处。16.Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.有时愉悦是微笑的源泉,但也有时候,微笑是愉悦的源泉。17.The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.透过微笑去看世界,世界会变得更加美好。18.Today, give a stranger one of your smile. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.今天,给一个陌生人送上你的微笑吧。很可能,这是他一天中见到的唯一阳光。19.Live with smile, we will have unexpected harvest!微笑地面对生活,我们将会有意想不到的收获。举报 | 收藏 | 111楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 11:48:00幸福,很近1.No one is in charge of your happiness except you.除了自己,没人能为我们的幸福负责。2.We do not feel happy, because we do not pursue "happiness", but "more than the happiness of others".我们觉得不快乐,是因为我们追求的不是“幸福”,而是“比别人幸福”。** pursue [p?''sju:]v.追求,追捕,继续执行,从事3.Happiness is always knocking on your door and you just gotta let it in.幸福总会敲响你的门,你只需要开门让它进来。4.Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.对于大多数人来说,他们认定自己有多幸福,就有多幸福。** folksn.人们,家人,父母名词folk的复数形式** make up : v.弥补;和解;编造;整理;化妆;拼凑成5.Happiness is about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry of having someone''s love when you need love.幸福是每一个小小生活愿望的达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。6.If you can''t stand the pain, you will not see happiness.忍不了痛苦,就见不到幸福。7.Happiness does not mean things are perfect, but you no longer see only the shortcomings of it.幸福不意味着凡事都完美,而是你已经不再只看到缺憾。8.You may think your life is a disaster now, but I know someday you''ll have a beautiful life.也许你会觉得现在的生活是一场灾难,但总有一天,你会过上幸福的生活。9.Happiness doesn''t depend on any it is governed by our mental attitude.幸福不取决于外界环境,它由我们的心态决定。** external [eks''t?:nl]adj.外来的,外部的,外面的,表面的n.外观,外部,外界事物adj.[医]外用的** govern [''g?v?n]v.统治,支配,管理,规定,控制10.Real happiness is to live the way you want rather than that of others.真正的幸福不是活成别人那样,而是能够按照自己的意愿去生活。11.Happiness isn''t abou it''s about how we perceive what happens to us.幸福不是取决于我们生活中发生了什么事,它取决于如何看待所发生的事。** perceive [p?''si:v]v.注意到,觉察到,认为,理解12.Happiness is a butterfly, when pursued, which is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you sit down quietly, may alight upon you.幸福如一只蝴蝶,当你想追寻时,总也抓不到,但当你安静地坐下来时,它也许会飘落在你的身上。举报 | 收藏 | 112楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 14:20:00懂得感恩1.Gratitude is the memory of the heart.感恩是心灵的记忆。** gratitude [''gr?titju:d]n.感激,感谢,感恩2.Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.每天带着飞翔的心在黎明醒来,感恩又一个可爱的一天的到来。** winged [wi?d]adj.有翼的,高远的,飞快的动词wing的过去式和过去分词形式3.Gratidude is an art of painting an adversity into a lovely picture.感恩是一种艺术,能把不幸绘成一幅美丽的图画。** adversity [?d''v?:siti]n.不幸,灾难,逆境4.Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.感恩是灵魂中绽放的最美丽的花朵。5.We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.我们经常把一些我们最应该感恩的事当成是理所当然。** deserve [di''z?:v]vt.应受,值得6.Silent gratitude isn''t much use to anyone.沉默的感恩对任何人来说都是没有用的。7.Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.感恩不仅是最伟大的品德,而且其他品德都由其繁衍而生。** virtue [''v?:tju:]n.美德,德行,优点,贞操8.Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.感恩使过去充满意义,给今天带来和平,也为明天带来梦想。9.Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.感恩是高尚精神的标志。10.Gratitude is a fruit of great cultivation.感恩是深厚教养的产物。** cultivation [.k?lti''vein]n. 教化, 培养, 耕作举报 | 收藏 | 113楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 14:45:0011.Gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and the lives of all those around you.感恩给您的生活带来快乐和欢笑,并把它们传递给周围的人。12.Praise the bridge that carried you over.对载你通过桥要表示感激。13.If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightly.如果想让生活有所改变,那就试着去感恩。它会给你的生活带来很大改变。14.There is no greater differece between men than between graceful and ungraceful people.感恩和忘恩负义是人与人之间最大的区别。graceful [''greisf?l]adj.优雅的,得体的15.Who does not thank for little will not thank for much.不对小事感恩的人也不会对大事感恩。16.Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you.要培养感恩之心,感激身边的一切。17.Be thankf you''ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don''t have, you will never, ever have enough.要感恩于你所拥有的,你会得到更多。如果仅仅专注于未得到的东西,那就永远也不会满足。** end up doing sth : 结束做某事18.Happiness comes when we stop complaining about the troubles we have and offer thanks for all the troubles we don''t have.当你不再抱怨问题,并感恩自己没有遭遇其他问题时,快乐就降临了。19.Swift gratitude is the sweetest.表达感激越早越好。** swift [swift]adj.快的,迅速的,敏捷的n.雨燕,线轴Swiftn.斯威夫特(人名)adv. 快速地举报 | 收藏 | 114楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 14:58:00善良是最高贵的品质1.A kind word is like a spring day.善言如春日。2.Do not forget little kindnesses and do not remember small faults.勿忘小善,勿念小过。3.Kindness will never be wasted in any way.善举永远也不会浪费。4.Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness.只要有人的地方,就会有做善事的机会。5.Kindness is the noblest weapon to conquer with.仁爱是征服一切的最高贵的武器。6.If we cannot be clever, we can always be kind.我们也许不聪明,但我们可以善良。7.Small kindness may have big influence on other people.小小的善意或许会给他人带来很大影响。8.How beautiful a day can be when kindnes touches it!如果有善良陪伴,那样的一天会是多么美好。9.What wisdom can you find that is greater that kindness?还会有比善良更智慧的东西吗?10.To cultivate kindness is a valuable part of the business of life.塑造善良品格是生活中很具价值的一件事情。** cultivate [''k?ltiveit]vt.栽培,耕作,培养,陶冶,结交(朋友)举报 | 收藏 | 115楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 15:11:0011.Kindness begets kindness.善心会结出善心。** beget [bi''get]v. 产生, 引起, 生(子女)12.Kindness is the sunshine in which virtue grows.善良是美德赖以生长的阳光。13.Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.善意的话语其实很简单,但其所引起的共鸣却是很深远的。14.Kindness can become its own motive. We are made kind by being.善良有着它本身的动机。我们人类生来就是善良的。** motive [''m?utiv]n.动机,目的,主题adj.发动的,运动的,动机的vt.促使15.Goodness is uneventful. It does not , it glows.善良是平凡的。它不是如闪电般转瞬即逝,而是如火焰般一直燃烧。** uneventful [''?ni''ventf?l]adj.太平无事的,平静无事的** glow [gl?u]n.光辉,热情,赤热vi.发红光,红光焕发16.Kind words heal wounded hearts.善良的话能够抚平心灵的创伤。17.Kindness always brings good fortune for us.善举总会给我们带来好运。举报 | 收藏 | 116楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 10:46:00宽恕是种美德1.Forgiveness is a funny thing. It warms the heart and cools the sting.宽恕是一件有趣的事情。它温暖了心灵,冷却了创伤。** sting [sti?]vt.刺痛,使苦恼,欺诈vi.叮,刺痛n.刺,刺痛,讽刺2.Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.宽恕并不能改变过去,但是却可以放大未来。3.It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.原谅对手比原谅朋友更加容易。4.Forgive all who have offended you, not for them, but to yourself.宽恕那些冒犯你的人吧,不是为他们,而是为你自己。5.The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.弱者从不宽恕。宽恕是强者的表现。** attribute [?''tribju:t,''?tribju:t]vt.把 ... 归于n.属性,标志,象征,特征6.Forgiveness is the final form of love.宽恕是爱的最终形式。7.There is no revenge as complete as forgiveness.最完美的报复是宽容。** revenge [ri''vend?]n.报仇,报复,报复心,雪耻机会vt.报复,报仇8.Without forgiveness life is governed by an endless cycle of resentment and retaliation没有了宽容,生活便会陷入冤冤相报的轮回中。** resentment [ri''zentm?nt]n. 怨恨, 愤恨** retaliation [ri.t?li''ein]n. 报复, 反击9.Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself.宽容是你送给自己的礼物。10.The practive of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world.宽容是我们治愈这个世界所做的最大贡献。举报 | 收藏 | 117楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 10:55:0011.Mutual forgiveness of each vice, such is the gate of paradise.相互宽容对方的缺点,乃是通向天堂之门的真谛。vice [vais]n.缺点,恶习,邪恶,罪行,生理缺陷adj.副的,代理的prep.代替pref.代理的,副的n.老虎钳12.To understand is to forgive, even oneself.理解就是宽容,对自己也是如此。13.Forgiveness means letting go of the past.宽容就是要放下过去。14.Forgiveness doesn''t make others right but make you free.宽容并不是纠正了别人的错误,而是解脱了自己。15.Forgiveness is the oil of relationships.宽容是改善人际关系的润滑剂。16.We are all full of let us mutually pradon each other our follies.我们都有无数的缺点和错误,让我们彼此宽恕所做的傻事吧。17.You will know that forgiveness has begun when you recall those who hurt you and feel the power to wish them well.当你回忆起曾伤害你的人时,仍然去祝福他们,这就是宽容的开始。举报 | 收藏 | 118楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 11:03:00一诺千金1.A promise made should be a promise kept.许下诺言,就应该遵守诺言。2.A promise must never be broken.诺言决不能被打破。3.Promise less and do much.少承诺,多做事。4.For every promise, there is a price to pay.每一个承诺都需要有付出。5.Promises are promises but only performance is reality.诺言只是诺言,行动才是现实的。6.An acre of performance is worth a whole world of promise.一寸耕耘比得上满世界的诺言。** acre [''eik?]n.英亩7.Promise is most given when the least is said.最少的诺言,会做出最深的承诺。8.The best way to keep one''s word is not to give it.遵守诺言最好的方法就是不去许诺。9.A small gift is better than a great promise.一个小礼物比一个大的许诺要强很多。10.Nothing weighs lighter than a promise.没有什么比许诺更微不足道了。举报 | 收藏 | 119楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 11:11:0011.Promise a lot and give even more.承诺得多,要做得更多。12.A rose must remain with the sun and the rain or its lovely promise won''t come true.玫瑰要实现它美好的诺言必须要经历雨打日晒。13.Promises are like the full moon, if they are not kept at once they diminish day by day.诺言如同一轮满月,如果当时不履行,就会日渐销蚀。** diminish [di''mini?]vt.减少,减损,贬低vi.变少,逐渐变细14.No action arises from a bare promise.没有任何行动是源于一个空白的承诺的。15.Better break your word than do worse in keeping it.失信也比很差劲地去履行诺言好。16.It is not the oath that makes us believe the man, but the man the oath.并不是誓言让我们相信了这个人,而是这个人让我们相信了誓言。** oath [?uθ]n.誓言,誓约,咒骂语17.The word once spoken can never be withdrawn.一言既出,驷马难追。举报 | 收藏 | 120楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 12:04:00尊重他人1.All true love is built on respect.一切真挚的爱,都是建立在尊敬之上的。2.Never take a person'' it is worth everything to them, and nothing to you.不要拿走别人的尊严,那对你毫无影响,但对别人来说意味着一切。3.He who does not have the courage to speak up for his rights cannot earn the respect of others.没有勇气为自己的权利呐喊的人是不会得到他人的尊重的。** speak up : 大声讲, 毫无顾虑地说出4.If you have self-respect, then others will have respect for you.尊重自己,他人也会尊重你。5.Re love is what we give.尊重是我们所偿还的;爱是我们所给予的。** owe [?u]vt.欠(债,钱,人情等),应当给予,感激,把...归功于6.People can really respect a man only if he doesn''t always look out for himself.只有当一个人不只为自己着想时,人们才能真正去尊重他。** look out for : 密切注意; 提防;小心,留神7.Men are respectable only as they respect.尊重他人的人,会得到别人的尊重。** respectable [ri''spekt?bl]adj.值得尊重的,体面的,不错的,可观的8.Remember the three is: respect for self, respect others, and responsibility for all your actions.要记住这三点:自我尊重,尊重他人,对自己的全部行为负责。9.I''m not concerned with your liking or disliking me. All I ask is that you respect me.我不介意你是否喜欢我,我所要求的就是要尊重我。10.Respect cannot be learned, purchased or acquired -- it can only be earned.尊重并不能被学习,购买,获得,它只能靠努力争取。** acquire [?''kwai?]vt.获得,学到,取得举报 | 收藏 | 122楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 13:47:0011.Respect for one''s parents is the highest duty of civil life.尊敬父母是社会生活最高职责。12.No strengh within, no respect without.内心不强大,就得不到别人的尊重。13.If you want to be respected, you must respect yourself.如果想被别人尊重,就必须先尊重自己。14.Respect for the rights of others can bring peace.尊重他人的权利会带来和平。15.He who knew you when you were young will not respect you when you grow up.了解你年少经历的人不会尊敬长大后的你。16.Human rights rest on human dignity. The dignity of a man is an ideal worth fighting for and worth dying for.人的权利依赖于人的尊严。人的尊严是值得为其出生入死的目标。** rest on : 依靠17.Respect is greater from a distance.距离会产生更多的敬意。举报 | 收藏 | 123楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 14:15:00第五章 爱国之情我们应当热爱自己的祖国1.I like to see a man prouding of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man where he lives will be proud of him.我喜欢看到一个人以自己生活的地方为荣,我还喜欢看到一个人生活的地方会以他为荣。2.To make us love our country, our country ought to be lovely.要爱我们自己的国家,我们的国家应该美好才行。3.Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it.爱国主义是坚信自己的国家一定比别的国家优越,因为你生长在那里。** patriotism [''p?tri?tiz?m]n. 爱国主义, 爱国心** conviction [k?n''vikn]n.坚信,定罪,信服4.Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving to prove that our country is righteous as well as strong.爱国并不只是挥舞旗帜,而是努力去证明自己的国家是正义和强大的。** strive [straiv]vi.奋斗,努力,力求,斗争** righteous [''raits]adj. 公正的, 公义的, 当然的5.It is sweet go serve one''s country by deeds, and it is absurd to serve her by words.通过行动报效祖国是美好的,但只通过言辞报效祖国是荒谬的。** absurd [?b''s?:d]adj.荒唐的,可笑的,不合理的n.荒唐6.It is the love for country that has lighted and keeps glowing the holy fire of patriotism.对国家的热爱点燃了爱国主义的圣火并让它燃烧着。** holy [''h?uli]adj.神圣的,圣洁的,令人敬仰的7.Patriotism is not a short, frenzied outburst of emotion, but tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.爱国主义并不是一种短暂的、狂热的情感爆发,而是安静而稳定的终生奉献。** frenzied [''frenzid]adj.疯狂的,激怒的动词frenzy的过去式和过去分词形式** outburst [''autb?:st]n.爆发,突发,(感情)迸发** tranquil [''trkwil]adj. 安静的, 宁静的, 稳定的, 不变的** dedication [.dedi''kein]n.奉献,献词,献堂礼8.My kind of loyalty was loyal to my country, not to its institutions or its office-holders.我的忠诚是忠于祖国,而不是它的制度或是政府。9.He who loves his country best strives to make is best.最热烈的爱国者就是最热切的建国者。10.Men love their country, not because it is great, but because it is their own.人们爱他们的祖国,并不是因为祖国的强大,而是因为那是自己的祖国。举报 | 收藏 | 124楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 14:29:0011.The proper means of increasing the love we bear towards our native country is to reside in a foreign one for some time.增加我们爱国之情的适当方法就是去另一个国家住一段时间。** reside [ri''zaid]vi.居住,属于,存在12.Patriotism must be founded on great principles and supported by great virtue.爱国主义必须建立在伟大的原则之上,并以伟大的美德作为后盾。13.If you are ashamed of your color, you had better seek another flag.如果你以自己的肤色为耻,那就最好选择一面其他的国旗吧。14.True patriotism doesn''t exclude an understanding of the patriotism of others.真正的爱国者不会排斥其他人对爱国主义的理解。** exclude [iks''klu:d]vt.排除,阻止,拒绝接受15.I think patriotism is like charity -- it begins at home.我觉得爱国主义如同慈善——它是从家庭开始的。** charity [''triti]n.慈善,宽厚,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈16.My country m when right, when wrong, to put her right.我的国家不一定总是正确的;当它正确时,保持它的正确;当它错误时,促使它正确。17.A man''s country is not a certain area of land, mountains, rivers and woods, b and prtriotism is loyalty to that principles.一个人的国家并不是指某一片土地、山脉、河流以及森林,而是彰显的一种理念;而爱国主义就是对那种理念的忠诚。举报 | 收藏 | 125楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 10:47:00捍卫国家利益1.Remember that we''re all Americans. We have a higher interest than our partisan interests -- the national interests.要记住,我们都是美国人,我们有着比政党利益更高的利益——国家利益。** partisan [.pɑ:ti''z?n]adj.偏袒的,党派性的n.强烈支持者,党羽,游击队员2.I certainly believe that improving our intelligence is of importance for the national interests.我坚信,完善我们的情报工作对保护国家利益很重要。** intelligence [in''telidns]n.智力,理解力n.情报,情报工作,情报机关3.There are no eternal friends or eternal enemies, only eternal interests.没有永远的朋友,也没有永远的敌人,只有永远的利益。** eternal [i''t?:n?l]adj.永久的,永恒的n.永恒的事4.National interest is above everything.国家利益高于一切。5.The national interest is always greater than personal interests.国家利益永远高于个人利益。6.The national interest is the key factor that influences relationships.国家利益是影响国际关系的决定性因素。7.National interest is the basis of international interests.国家利益是国际利益的基础。举报 | 收藏 | 126楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 10:58:008.Our country''s dignity and people''s interests are the goals of our efforts.祖国的尊严和人民和利益是我们努力的目标。9.Don''t ask what your co ask what you can do for your country.不要问你的祖国能为你做什么,要问你能为你的祖国做什么。10.I value my country''s interest with greater respect, holiness, and solemnity than my own life.我怀着比对自己的生命还大的尊敬、神圣和严肃之心,去重视国家的利益。** holiness [''h?ulinis]n. 神圣Holiness:陛下(对罗马教皇的尊称)** solemnity [s?''lemniti]n.庄严,庄重的仪式11.Even I can do little for the benefit of my country, I''m still passionate on it in order to live a useful life.为了国家利益,使自己的一生变为有用的一生,纵然只能效微薄之力,我也会热血沸腾。** passionate [''p?nit]adj.热情的,激情的,易怒的12.In the scale of a soldier''s heart, the country''s interests are always higher than personal interests.在战士心中的天平上,国家利益永远重于个人利益。** scale [skeil]n.刻度,等级,规模,音阶n.天平,磅秤n.鳞片,磷状物v.攀登,按比例决定v.称重v.刮磷,剥落13.The national interest is deeply rooted in a soldier''s heart.国家利益深深地扎根于军人的心中。举报 | 收藏 | 127楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 11:15:00保卫领土1.The land is the only thing in the world worth working for, fighting for, and dying for, because it''s the only thins that lasts.在这个世界上,祖国是最值得自己为之工作、战斗、献身的地方。因为它是唯一永恒的东西。2.The rise and fall of the country expect everyone to do his duty.国家兴亡,匹夫有责。3.Prefe never let an inch of our country go.宁可自己鲜血流,不让祖国寸土丢。4.Duty is above all, and mission is the weightiest of all.职责高于一切,使命重于泰山。** mission [''min]n.使命,代表团,任务,布道vt.派遣,传教5.Soldiers are the iron walls that will never fall and protect our homeland for ever.军人是保卫祖国的不倒的钢铁长城。6.Protecting sovereignty and territory''s integrity is the core interest of our nation as well as the holy mission of the army.维护国家主权和领土完整是国家的核心利益,也是军队的神圣使命。** sovereignty [''s?vr?nti]n.主权,独立国** territory [''terit?ri]n.领土,领域,版图,范围** integrity [in''tegriti]n.完整,完善,正直,诚实** core [k?:]n.核心,果心,要点vt.挖去果核7.An inch of land is an inch of gold.一寸国土一寸金。8.The greatest honor is to defend the honor of our country.最大的荣耀是保卫祖国的荣誉。9.To defend the territorial integrity of the country.誓死保卫国家领土完整。10.We should fight in the battlefield for the territorial integrity of the motherland.纵横沙场,保卫祖国领土完整。举报 | 收藏 | 128楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 11:21:0011.We can lose our blood, but we can''t lose even an inch of our country land.血可流,祖国寸土不能丢。12.We will fight for every inch of our land.寸土必争,保卫河山。13.The brave soldiers are our country''s strongest tower of defense.勇敢的军人是国家最坚固的堡垒。14.One inch of our land means a great exploit for us.一寸山河百战功。** exploit [''ekspl?it,iks''pl?it]vt.剥削,利用,开发,开拓n.功绩,英勇行为15.The only righteous war in the world is the war to protect one''s country.世界上只有保家卫国的战争才是正义的战争。** righteous [''raits]adj. 公正的, 公义的, 当然的举报 | 收藏 | 129楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 12:00:00不怕牺牲,视死如归1.Today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.今日谁与我共同浴血,谁就是我的兄弟。** shed [?ed]vt.除掉,使脱落,使流出,使清晰n.小屋,车棚2.Cowards die many times before their deaths. The valiant never tastes death but once.胆小鬼在他们真正死之前就已经死过很多次了。勇士只会体会到一次死亡。** coward [''kau?d]n.懦夫adj.胆小的Cowardn.科沃德(姓氏)** valiant [''v?lj?nt]adj. 勇敢的, 英勇的n. 勇士, 勇敢的人3.The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the bastard die for his.战争不是让你为国家牺牲,而是让那些该死的人为他们的国家而死。** bastard [''b?st?d]adj.私生的,错误的,混蛋的n.私生子,混蛋4.Every man''s life ends in the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.所有的人都会死,但是每个人活着和死亡的方式差别使人与人产生了不同。** distinguish [di''sti?gwi?]vt.区别,辨认,使显著5.If we don''t end war, war will end us.如果我们不结束战争,战争就会结束我们。6.It''s better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.宁愿站着死,也不跪着生。7.Courage is scared of death, but saddling up anyway.勇敢的意思就是害怕死亡,但依然踏上征程。** saddle [''s?dl]n.鞍,车座,山脊,当权vt.装以马鞍,使负担vi.装马鞍** saddle up : 给马装上鞍,备马8.May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won''t.但愿上帝会对我的敌人仁慈一些,因为我不会。9.War does not determine who is right -- only who is left.战争不能决出正义,但能判出哪方出局。10.Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.死亡不算什么,但是对被打败并受到羞辱却依然活着的人来说,每天都是死亡。** inglorious [in''gl?:ri?s]adj.不名誉的,不体面的,可耻的举报 | 收藏 | 130楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 13:51:0011.S failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.成功不是终点,失败也不代表终结,只有勇气才是永恒的。** fatal [''feitl]adj.致命的,毁灭性的,决定性的12.It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.没有必胜的决心,战争必败无疑。13.A hero is no braver than any ordinary man, but he is brave few minutes longer.英雄并不比别人勇敢,只是比别人多勇敢几分钟。14.Valour is the contempt of death and pain.英勇就是蔑视死亡和痛苦。** valour [''v?l?]n.英勇,勇猛=valor(美)** contempt [k?n''tempt]n.轻视,轻蔑15.In war, there are no unwounded soldiers.战争中没有不负伤的士兵。举报 | 收藏 | 131楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 14:07:00为信念而战1.My motherland, I''m loyal to you and ready to dedicate for you forever.祖国,我将永远忠于你,为你献身。** dedicate [''dedikeit]vt.致力于,献出,提献辞2.I''ll sacrifice for the national calamity and face death calmly.捐躯赴国难,视死忽如归。** sacrifice [''s?krifais]n.牺牲,祭品,供奉vt.牺牲,亏本出售,供奉vi.献祭,(棒球)作牺牲一击** calamity [k?''l?miti]n. 灾难, 不幸事件3.A martyr loves his country as his own home.烈士爱国如爱家。** martyr [''mɑ:t?]n.【C】烈士,殉道者,(因病等)长期受苦者vt.杀害,折磨4.Repay the country with supreme loyalty.精忠报国。** supreme [sju:''pri:m]adj.最高的,至上的,极度的5.A soldier who doesn''t want to be a general is not a good soldier.不想当将军的士兵不是好士兵。6.E let me leave behind a loyal heart shining in the pages of history.人生自古谁无死,留取丹青照汗青。7.The war seems to mean blood and iron.战争似乎意味着血和铁。8.We make war that we may live in peace.进行战争才能给我们带来和平生活。9.In order to return home earlier, the soldiers will fight bravely.为了早日重返家园,士兵们将奋勇抗战。10.In war there is no prize for the runner-up.在战争中,第二名是没有奖赏的。** runner-up : n.亚军;第二名;非冠军获得者举报 | 收藏 | 132楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 14:e home with this shield or upon it.要么带着你的盾牌回家,要么就躺在上面。** shield [''?i:ld]n.盾,盾状物,防卫物vt.保护,庇护12.The patriots'' blood is the seed of freedom tree.爱国者的鲜血是自由之树的种子。** patriot [''peitri?t]n. 爱国者13.Let him who desire peace prepare for war.想要和平,那就准备战争。14.A bad peace is even worse than war.劣质的和平比战争更糟糕。15.To protect our homes and defend our country with utter devotion.赤胆忠心,保家卫国。** utter [''?t?]adj.完全的,全然的,绝对的v.说,发出,表达** devotion [di''v?un]n.虔诚,献身,奉献,热爱16.Better to fight for something than live for nothing.为某些东西战斗总比无所事事好。17.To build a nation de it ultimately needs to be done by blood and iron.建立一个国家靠得不是梦想,最终要诉诸武力。** ultimately [''?ltimitli]adv.最后,最终举报 | 收藏 | 133楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 10:41:00勇士无敌1.A warrior is not dead until he is forgotten.被铭记的勇士是不会死去的。** warrior [''w?:ri]n.勇士,战士,武士2.The crown of honor is woven by thorns.荣誉的桂冠是由荆棘纺织而成的。** weave [wi:v]v.编织,组合,编造,迂回前进n.编法,织法,编织** thorn [θ?:n]n. 刺, 荆棘3.Fortune favors the brave.命运之神总是宠爱勇士。4.Cowards take difficulties as a heavy burden, while warriors take difficulites as a stepping stone.懦夫把困难当成沉重的包袱,勇士把困难当成前进的阶梯。** n.懦夫adj.胆小的Coward.n.科沃德(姓氏)5.The greatest glory consists not in never dying, but in rising when we fall.最大的荣耀并不是永远不死,而是倒下后再站起来。** glory [''gl?:ri]n.光荣,荣誉,赞颂,壮丽vi.自豪6.A true warr a true pacifist is never at peace.真正的勇士总是在战场上,而真正的反战者则永远得不到安宁。** pacifist [''p?sifist]adj.非战主义的n.和平主义者,反战,反对武力7.A warrior who dies fighting, with his honor intact, dies in glory.战死沙场的勇士,如果英名无暇,则会名垂千古。** intact [in''t?kt]adj.完好无缺的,原封不动的,未经触碰的举报 | 收藏 | 134楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 10:53:008.A hero is nothing but a product of his time.时势造英雄。9.Confidence is the essence of heroes.自信是英雄的特质。** essence [''esns]n.精髓,本质,要素,香精10.Who has the courage to bear the fate is the true hero.有勇气承担命运者才是英雄好汉。11.In war the heroes always outnumber the soldiers ten to one.战争中的英雄总是能以一当十。** outnumber [aut''n?mb?]v.数量上超过12.A man of courage never wants weapons.勇者是不需要武器的。13.A true warrior never seeks glory. Glory always finds him.一个真正的勇士从不去追求荣耀。荣耀自然会归于他。14.The biggest enemy of a warrior is himself.勇士最大的敌人是自己。举报 | 收藏 | 135楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 11:03:00第六章 大爱无疆1.Within the four seas all men are brothers.四海之内皆兄弟。2.Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.爱是对人类存在这一问题唯一明智而又令人满意的答案。** sane [sein]adj.心智健全的,明智的3.Only charity can never be shaken.唯仁爱才能永远屹立不动。** charity [''triti]n.慈善,宽厚,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈** shake [?eik]v.摇动,震动,握手n.片刻,摇晃4.What this world needs is a new kind of army -- the army of kind.这个世界需要一支新型军队——仁爱军团。5.If you haven''t any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble.如果你内心没有仁爱,那你的内心肯定有最糟糕的疾病。6.Love your enemies, for they tell you your faults.去爱你的敌人吧,因为他们让你知道自己的缺点。7.Life is limited but there is always time for chairty.生命是有限的,但总还有时间做慈善。举报 | 收藏 | 136楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 11:15:008.Every charitable act is a stepping stone towards heaven.每一个仁爱的行为都是通向天堂的石阶。9.Chairty is a virtue of the heart.仁爱是心灵的美德。** virtue [''v?:tju:]n.美德,德行,优点,贞操10.Did universal charity prevail, earth would be a heaven, and hell a fable.如果博爱传播开来,那么地球就会是天堂,地狱将成为传说。** universal [.ju:ni''v?:s?l]adj.普遍的,全世界的,宇宙的,全体的,通用的n.通用** prevail [pri''veil]vi.盛行,获胜,劝说** fable [''feibl]n.寓言,神话,无稽之谈v.讲寓言,虚构11.Charity should begin at home, but should not stay there.仁爱应该从家庭开始,但不能只停留于此。12.Be good, be kind, be humane, and charitable.我们要助人为乐,心地善良,以慈悲为怀,胸怀仁爱。** humane [hju:''mein]adj. 仁慈的, 人道的13.Kindness is the golden chain by which society is bound together.仁爱是连接社会的金链。举报 | 收藏 | 137楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 11:40:00渴望和平1.Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken on step at time.和平是一个很长的旅程,必须一步一步地来。2.There is no way to peace. Peace is the way.没有通向和平的道路,因为和平本身就是一条道路。3.You can not shake hands with a chenched fist.你不能向攥紧的拳头握手。** clenched [klent?d]adj. 紧握的动词clench的过去式和过去分词形式** fist [fist]n.拳头vt.紧握,用拳头打n.抓住,[印]指标,参见号4.We seek peace, knowing that peace is the climate of freedom.我们寻求和平,因为我们知道和平代表着自由的氛围。5.Peace, like charity, begins at home.和平如同仁爱一样,是从家庭开始的。6.Peace has its victories, but it takes a brave man to win them.和平就是胜利,但是它需要勇敢的人去赢取。7.Peace is not an absence of war. It is a virtue, a state of mind, a disposition for benevolence, confidence, justice.和平并不是指没有战争,它是一种美德,一种心境,一种善良、自信、公正的天性。** disposition [.disp?''zin]n.性情,倾向,安排,处置,控制,[计算机] 配置情况** benevolence [bi''nev?l?ns]n. 善意, 慈悲, 善行** justice [''dstis]n.公平,公正,正义,司法,法官,法律制裁8.The peace makers shall be called the children of God.和平缔造者将被称为神的孩子。9.To get peace you must work for justice.要得到和平,我们就必须为正义而努力奋斗。10.It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war.很遗憾,为了保卫和平,我们只有准备战争。** secure [si''kju?]adj.安全的,牢靠的,稳妥的vt.使安全,获得,固定vi.停泊,(海上工作人员)停止工作,(船)抛锚举报 | 收藏 | 138楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 11:56:0011.Everything in life has an opposite. While one brings devastation, the other brings peace.生活中每件事物都有对立面。有的带来破坏,而有的带来和平。12.Peace is not a season, but a way of life.和平不是一个季节的过往,而是一种生活方式。13.Peace cannot be achieved through violence. It can only be attained through understanding.暴力并不能带来和平,只有通过理解才能得到和平。** violence [''vai?l?ns]n.猛烈,暴力,暴行,强暴** attain [?''tein]v.实现,获得,达到14.Peace and friendship with all mankind is our wisest policy, and I wish may be permitted to pursue it.和全人类和平友好相处是我们最明智的政策。希望能允许我们为之追求。** pursue [p?''sju:]v.追求,追捕,继续执行,从事15.Peace is our gift to each other.和平是我们给予彼此的礼物。16.Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal.和平不仅是我们所追寻的一个长远目标,也是我们实现目标的方法。17.A warless world will come as the development of warless hearts.随着人们反战心理的发展,世界就会没有战争。举报 | 收藏 | 139楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 14:16:00追求平等,反对歧视1.Before God we are all equally wise and equally foolish.在上帝面前我们同样聪明,又同样愚蠢。2.The tears of red, yellow, black, brown and white man are all the same.无论是红色人种,黄色人种,黑色人种,综色人种,还是白色人种,他们的泪水都是一样的。3.Perfect love can not exist without equality.没有平等就不会有完美的爱情。4.Equality is not easy, but superiority is painful.平等是不容易做到,但是优越感总是伤人。** superiority [sju.pi?ri''?riti]n. 优越性, 优势5.The law cannot make all men equal, but they are all equal before the law.法律不能使人人平等,但是在法律面前人人是平等的。6.When the sun rises, it rises for everyone.太阳是为每个人升起的。7.The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequaly things equal.最糟糕的不平等是让不平等的事物平等。8.Equality is not in regarding differ equality is in regarding different things differently.平等不是用相同的态度对待不同的事物,平等是要用不同的态度来对待不同的事物。举报 | 收藏 | 140楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 14:25:009.Men are born equal but they are also born different.人们生来平等,但生来有别。10.No man is above the law, and no man is below it.没有人凌驾于法律之上,也没有人在其之下。11.Fairness is the fundamental for all justice.公平是一切正义之本。** fundamental [.f?nd?''mentl]adj.基本的,根本的,重要的n.基础,基本原理12.We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men and women are created equal.所有人生来平等,这些真理是不可言喻的。** self-evident: adj. 不言页喻的;不证自明的13.If there''s equality, there will be no war.有平等就不会有战争。14.Justice is equality, but equality is not always justice.公正就是平等,但平等并不总是公正。15.M it is not birth virtue that makes the different.人类是平等的,道德使他们产生了差别,而不是出身。举报 | 收藏 | 141楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 16:38:00追求自由,反对压迫1.Give me liberty or give me death.不自由,毋宁死。** liberty [''lib?ti]n.自由,自由权,冒失2.Nothing is more precious than independence and freedom.没有什么比独立自由更宝贵的了。** precious [''pres]adj.宝贵的,珍贵的,矫揉造作的adv.极其3.Who loses liberty loses all.失去自由者失去一切。4.Lean liberty is better than fat slavery.宁自由而贫困,毋奴于人而富足。** lean [li:n]v.倾斜,倾向,依靠,倚,屈身adj.瘦的,贫乏的,无脂肪的5.Liberty is dearer than gold.自由比金钱更加珍贵。6.In the truest sense, freedom it must be achieved.在一定意义上说,自由不能被赐予,它必须被实现。** bestow [bi''st?u]v.授予,给予,使用,放置7.Freedom is the oxygen of the soul.自由是灵魂的氧气。** oxygen [''?ksidn]n.氧,氧气8.Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better.自由就是使生活变得更好的一次机遇。9.Freedom is the right to live as we wish.自由就是我们有权按照自己的意愿去生活。10.Order without liberty and liberty without order are equally destructive.无自由的秩序和无秩序的自由同样都具有破坏性。** destructive [di''str?ktiv]adj.破坏性的,有害的举报 | 收藏 | 142楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 16:46:0011.Freedom is the will to be responsible for ourselves.自由就是对我们自己负责任的愿望。12.None is of freedom or life deserving unless he daily conquers it anew.只有每天再度战胜生活并夺取自由的人,才配享受生活或自由。** deserve [di''z?:v]vt.应受,值得** conquer [.kk?]vt.征服,克服,战胜vi.得胜** anew [?''nju:]adv.重新,再13.Liberty is in every blow!Let us do or die.多一分斗争,添一份自由!要么斗争,要么去死!14.It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you.当一个人从没失去过自由时,便会很容易认为自由是理所当然的。15.You have freedom when you''re easy in your harness.在约束中从容,那你就真正自由了。** harness [''hɑ:nis]n.马具,安全带,甲胄,系在身上的绳子vt.束以马具,披上甲胄,利用,管理,控制举报 | 收藏 | 143楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 17:02:00地球是人类唯一的家园1.There is a sufficiency in the world for man''s need but not for man''s greed.这个世界可以满足人的需要,但满足不了人的贪欲。** sufficiency [s?''finsi]n.充裕,自满** greed [gri:d]n.贪心,贪婪,贪吃2.Don''t blow it -- good planets are hard to find.不要让地球爆炸——宜人的星球很难寻觅。3.Nature provides a free lunch, but only if we control our appetites.只有当我们能控制自己的胃口时,大自然才提供给我们免费的午餐。** appetite [''?pitait]n.食欲,嗜好,欲望4.There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth. We are all crew.在这艘“地球”宇宙飞船上没有乘客,我们都是船员。5.I''m not an environmentalist. I''m an Earth warrior.我不是一个环保主义者,我是地球的卫士。** environmentalist [in.vai?r?n''mentlist]n.环保人士,环境论者6.When we heal the earth, we heal ourselves.我们拯救地球,就是拯救我们自己。7.We never know the worth of water till the well is dry.只有在井干枯的时候,我们才知道水的重要。8.We do not inherit the eart we borrow it from our children.地球不是我们从祖先那里继承来的,而是从后代那里借来的。** inherit [in''herit]v.继承,遗传** ancestor [''?nsist?]n.祖宗,祖先,原种举报 | 收藏 | 144楼 |
评论 楼主:妙真 时间: 17:13:009.For 200 years we''ve been conquering nature. Now we''re beating it to death.我们已经征服自然200余年了。现在我们正在将其扼杀。10.The activist is not the man who says the river is dirty. The activist is the man who cheans up the river.环保主义者并不是说河水脏了的人,而是使河水变清澈的人。** activist [''?ktivist]n. 活动分子, 积极分子11.Earth is dearer than gold.地球比金钱更珍贵。12.The earth do man belongs to the earth.地球不属于人类;而人类却属于地球。13.Regard heaven as your father, earth as your mother and all things as your brothers and sisters.以天为父,以地为母,以万物为兄弟姐妹。14.Every day is Earth Day.第一天都是地球日。15.Cheat the earth and the earth will cheat you.欺骗地球,地球也会欺骗你。16.We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive.人类要想继续生存,就需要一种全新的可持续的思维方式。本文地址: /article-.shtml 欢迎转载

我要回帖

更多关于 try ones best to do 的文章

随机推荐