权限: 自定义头衔
购买后可立即获得
权限: 隐身
道具: 金钱卡, 彩虹炫, 雷达卡, 热点灯, 涂鸦板
本帖最后由 holdser 于
12:41 编辑
有没有人能给我解释一下bond 和 debenture 的区别,谢谢
载入中......
google: AnswerThey are the same! Bonds are debt!When a company wants to raise capital, they either borrow or issue stock. Stock represents ownership, bonds are a borrowing.When you buy Treasury bonds, you are loaning the government money. Corporate or municipads) are debt of a company or city/county/state.When you buy bonds, your investment is generally more secure than stock. With stock, you have more upside.
Bonds and debentures are fixed income instruments which are taken by investors looking for regular, fixed income through payment of interest on the principal purchase.Bonds and debentures are debt instruments with different types of exposure. In general terms bondholders are secured by access to the underlying asset in case of default by the issuer. Debentures, on the other hand, are unsecured, and debenture holders do not have recourse to assets in the case of default by the debenture issuer.i hope this will help you
Bonds and debentures are fixed income instruments which are taken by investors looking for regular, fixed income through payment of interest on the principal purchase.Bonds and debentures are debt instruments with different types of exposure. In general terms bondholders are secured by access to the underlying asset in case of default by the issuer. Debentures, on the other hand, are unsecured, and debenture holders do not have recourse to assets in the case of default by the debenture issuer.i hope this will help you
Google: Long-term debt securities issued by the Government of India or any of the State Government’s or undertakings owned by them or by development financial institutions are called as bonds. Instruments issued by other entities are called debentures. The difference between the two is actually a function of where they are registered and pay stamp duty and how they trade.Debenture stamp duty is a state subject and the duty varies from state to state. There are two kinds of stamp duties levied on debentures viz issuance and transfer. Issuance stamp duty is paid in the state where the principal mortgage deed is registered. Over the years, issuance stamp duties have been coming down. Stamp duty on transfer is paid to the state in which the registered office of the company is located. Transfer stamp duty remains high in many states and is probably the biggest deterrent for trading in debentures in physical segment, resulting in lack of liquidity.On issuance, stamp duty is linked to mortgage creation, wherever applicable while on transfer, it is levied in accordance with the laws of the state in which the registered office of the company in question is located. A debenture transfer, has to be effected through a transfer form prescribed for under Companies Act. Issuance of stamp duty on bonds is under Indian Stamp Act 1899 (Central Act). A bond is transferable by endorsement and delive without payment of any transfer stamp duty.
Thank you very much I didn't expected that there would be so many answers for my
questions in such a short time! Sending my appreciation from the bottom of my heart. [此贴子已经被作者于 10:07:24编辑过]
with many thanks!
can company issue bond to raise money?
Debenture is instrument for long-term unsecured debt whereas bond is long-term secured debt. 应该就是说前者是无保障的,后者可以有其他的资产作抵押,相对安全性高一些。
无限扩大经管职场人脉圈!每天抽选10位免费名额,现在就扫& 论坛VIP& 贵宾会员& 可免费加入
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
如有投资本站或合作意向,请联系(010-);
邮箱:service@pinggu.org
投诉或不良信息处理:(010-)
京ICP证090565号
论坛法律顾问:王进律师