makeiteasy to do sth还是easily后面是todosth

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语造句子ke it+adj+for sb to do sth (it是形式宾语,形容词做宾补) 造2个句子~make it+adj+for sb to do sth(it是形式宾语,形容词做宾补) 造2个句子~
三昧离火000110
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Planes make it possible for us to go to the place far away.The teacher makes it easy for us to understand the problem.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i can make it easy for you solve the problem
The Internet makes it possible for people to buy necessities on line. The television makes it simple for people to kill time.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
是否有make them easy to do sth这个是应该是正确的:This computer make it easy for me to browse the internet.但如果是 Computers make it(them) for me to browse the internet?改用it还是them?请从语法上解释,如果说是约定俗成的话我很难给你分,
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
知道英语牛人团为你解答.IT这个代词在英语当中有一个特殊但是很常用的作用,就是用来指代句子后半段出现的事物,从而让句子的前半段不会太过冗长.something makes IT easy for somebody to do something这里的IT = to do something我们来改写一下句子:[To browse the Internet] (using/with this computer) is easy for me.[方括号]里的内容用IT代替就变成了你说的:This computer makes it easy for me to browse the Internet.你说的第二句是不成立的,无法解析.永远是make it+形容词+你要做的事情,语法上,it = 你要做的事情,it起到指代作用.你可以自己再试着按照这个句式写几个句子,写的时候问自己,it指的是什么,相信你就很快就会学会了嗯.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
Unit 1 Txt A课前预习内容.doc 9页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
Unit 1 Txt A课前预习内容
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Unit1TextADetailedReadingⅠ.DifficultSentences1.(LL.13~15)Becauseofhistenderageandincompleteunderstandingoftheneedtopositionthekeyjustso,hewouldusuallyfail.Paraphrasethesentence.(=Becausehewassoyounganddidn’tquiteknowthatheshouldpositionthekeycarefullytofitintothenarrowkeyslot,hewouldusuallyfail.)2.(L.15)Benjaminwasnotbotheredintheleast.1.Paraphrasethesentence.(=Benjaminwasnotbotheredatall.)2.TranslatethesentenceintoChinese.(=本杰明一点也不在意。)3.(L.30)…andtothrowlightonChineseattitudestowardcreativity.Paraphrasethispartofthesentence.(=AndtohelpexplainChineseattitudestowardcreativity.)4.(LL.37~39)…sincethechildisneitheroldenoughnorcleverenoughtorealizethedesiredactiononhisown,whatpossiblegainisachievedbyhavinghimstruggle?1.Whatdoesthedesiredactionreferto?(=Positioningthekeycarefullytofitintotheslot.)2.Inyouropinion,whatpossiblegaincanbeachievedbyhavingBenjaminstruggle?(=Open-ended.)5.(L.39)Hemaywellgetfrustratedandangry.1.Paraphrasethesentence.(=Heislikelytogetfrustratedandangry.)2.Youuse“maywell”whenyouaresayingwhatyouthinkislikelytohappen.6.(L.47~48)Hewashavingagoodtimeandwasexploring,twoactivitiesthatdidmattertous.1.Whatdothetwoactivitiesreferto?(=Havingagoodtimeandexploring.)2.Paraphrasetwo“activitiesthatdidmattertous”.(=Towactivitiesthatwereimportanttous.)7.(L.52)…whetheritbeplacingakeyinakeyslot,drawingahenormakingupforamisdeed…1.Paraphrasethesentence.(=Nomatterwhetheritisplacingakeyinakeyslot,drawingahenormakingupforsomemistakes.)2.Analyzethestructureofthesentence.(=Thesubjunctivemoodisusedhere.*Whetherhebepresentorabsent,weshallhavetodoourpart.)8.(LL.80~81)…youngWesternersmakingtheirboldestdeparturesfirstandthengraduallymasteringthetradition…1.Whatdoesmakingtheirboldestdeparturesmean?(=Doingsth.differentfromanestablishedruleortradition.)2.TranslatethispartintoChinese.(=西方的年轻人先是大胆创新,然后逐渐深谙传统。)9.(LL.98~99)ButassumingthatthecontrastIhavedevelopedisvalid,andthatthefosteringofskillsandcreativityarebothworthwhilegoals…Canyouanalyzethestructureofthissentence?(=assuming+that
正在加载中,请稍后...扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
it is time for sb to do sth 中的sb是主格还是宾格?为什么答案是he不是him
Overload丶姣
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
应该是宾格!答案错了!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题