I have just donereturned from a visit to my landlord

Neighbour - definition of neighbour by The Free Dictionary /neighbour
neighbour Also found in: , , , .
neigh·bour
(nā′bər)n.v. & adj. Chiefly British
Variant of .neighbour ('ne?b?) or neighborn1. a person who lives near or next to another2. a. a person or thing near or next to anotherb. (as modifier): neighbour states. vb (when: intr, often foll by on) to be or live close (to a person or thing)[Old English nēahbūr, from nēah nigh + būr, gebūr see boor] 'neighbouring, 'neighboring adj 'neighbourless, 'neighborless adjneighbourPast participle: neighbouredGerund: neighbouringImperativePresentPreteritePresent ContinuousPresent PerfectPast ContinuousPast PerfectFutureFuture PerfectFuture ContinuousPresent Perfect ContinuousFuture Perfect ContinuousPast Perfect ContinuousConditionalPast ConditionalImperativeneighbourneighbourPresentI neighbouryou neighbourhe/she/it neighbourswe neighbouryou neighbourthey neighbourPreteriteI neighbouredyou neighbouredhe/she/it neighbouredwe neighbouredyou neighbouredthey neighbouredPresent ContinuousI am neighbouringyou are neighbouringhe/she/it is neighbouringwe are neighbouringyou are neighbouringthey are neighbouringPresent PerfectI have neighbouredyou have neighbouredhe/she/it has neighbouredwe have neighbouredyou have neighbouredthey have neighbouredPast ContinuousI was neighbouringyou were neighbouringhe/she/it was neighbouringwe were neighbouringyou were neighbouringthey were neighbouringPast PerfectI had neighbouredyou had neighbouredhe/she/it had neighbouredwe had neighbouredyou had neighbouredthey had neighbouredFutureI will neighbouryou will neighbourhe/she/it will neighbourwe will neighbouryou will neighbourthey will neighbourFuture PerfectI will have neighbouredyou will have neighbouredhe/she/it will have neighbouredwe will have neighbouredyou will have neighbouredthey will have neighbouredFuture ContinuousI will be neighbouringyou will be neighbouringhe/she/it will be neighbouringwe will be neighbouringyou will be neighbouringthey will be neighbouringPresent Perfect ContinuousI have been neighbouringyou have been neighbouringhe/she/it has been neighbouringwe have been neighbouringyou have been neighbouringthey have been neighbouringFuture Perfect ContinuousI will have been neighbouringyou will have been neighbouringhe/she/it will have been neighbouringwe will have been neighbouringyou will have been neighbouringthey will have been neighbouringPast Perfect ContinuousI had been neighbouringyou had been neighbouringhe/she/it had been neighbouringwe had been neighbouringyou had been neighbouringthey had been neighbouringConditionalI would neighbouryou would neighbourhe/she/it would neighbourwe would neighbouryou would neighbourthey would neighbourPast ConditionalI would have neighbouredyou would have neighbouredhe/she/it would have neighbouredwe would have neighbouredyou would have neighbouredthey would have neighboured
Switch to Noun1.neighbour - a person who lives (or is located) near another, , , , ,
- "there was too much for one person to do"2.neighbour - a nearby obj "Fort Worth is a neighbor of Dallas"; "what is the closest neighbor to the Earth?",
- a tangibl an entity th "it was full of rackets, balls and other objects"Verb1.neighbour - live or be l "the neighboring house", , ,
- "People lived in Africa millions of years ago"; "The people inhabited the islands that are now deserted"; "this kind of fish dwells near the bottom of the ocean"; "deer are populating the woods"2.neighbour - be located "Pakistan neighbors India", , , , , , ,
- lie adjacent to another "Canada adjoins the U.S."; "England marches with Scotland"
???sousedsouseditnabonajbaronaaber??????naapurisusjedsusjedaszomszédtetangganágranni近所の人??accolaadcolavicinavicinuskaimynaskaimyniniskaimyni?ka sargybakaimyni?kaskaimynyst?kaimi??vecinsusedsosedgranne??????????сус?дсус?дкаhàng xómneighbour neighbor (US) [ˈneɪbəʳ]A. N → vecino/a m/f; (= fellow being) → prójimo/a m/f,
mIsrael and its Arab neighbours →
see also B. VI to neighbour (up)on (= adjoin) →
con, estar
a; (= be almost) → to neighbour with sb (US) →
de algnC. CPD Good Neighbour Policy N (US) →
neighbour [ˈneɪbər] neighbor (US) n (living nearby) → (e) m/fthe neighbours' garden → le
(sitting beside one) → (e) m/f [country] →
mneighbour, (US) neighbor n → (in) m(f); (at table) → (in) m(f) ?
(Bibl) → (r) mf vt (= adjoin) country, river →
an (+acc) vi to neighbour on (= adjoin) → (an) an (+acc); (= approach) →
an (+acc) (US inf) to neighbor with somebody →
pl →
habenneighbour neighbor (Am) [ˈneɪbəʳ] n → vicino/a (Bible) → prossimo/aneighbour (American) neighbor ('neib?)
noun a person who lives near oneself. my next-door neighbour. buurbewoner, buurpersoon
съсед
der/die Nachbar(in)
voisin/-ine
sused, -ka
??????????
сус?д; сус?дка
ng??i láng gi?ng 'neighbourhood noun1.
a district or area, especially in a town or city. a poor neighbourhood. buurtskap, omtrek
?????????? ???????????
квартал
vizinhan?a
die Wohngegend
omr? kvarter
ümbruskond
susjedstvo
lingkungan
kawasan , ,
grannskap, omr?de, kvarter
??????????????? ,
地區(尤指城鎮內)
район
vùng l?n c?n 2.
a district or area surrounding a particular place. He lives somewhere in the neighbourhood of the station. buurt
???? ?????
съседство
vizinhan?a
sousedství
die Nachbarschaft
i naerheden af
γ?ρω περιοχ?
??????????
??? ?? ???????
susjedstvo, bliska okolica
szomszédság
kaimynyst?
kawasan tetangga
apropiere, vecin?tate ;
??????????????? ,
околиця
??? ? ????
xung quanh 'neighbourhood watch (American also sentry watch)
noun a system allowing organized groups of people to police their neighbourhoods to prevent crime.
????? ????????? ?????
сензори за влизане с взлом
sistema de vigil?ncia de vizinhan?a
bezpe?nostní strá?ní slu?ba
der Nachbarschaftsschutz
privat vagtvaern
φ?λαξη γειτονι?? με περιπολ?ε? πολιτ?ν
grupo de vigilancia vecinal
naabrivalve
naapurustopartio
?????? ???????????
?????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??????
nadgledanje susjedstva
{\b0 kb.} polgár?rség
siskamling
vigilanza di quartiere
自警の見回り
kaimyni?ka sargyba
iedzīvotāju kārtības sardze
rukun tetangga
burgerwacht ;
patrol osiedlowy/okolicy
патрулирование района его жителями
bezpe?nostná strá?na slu?ba
organizirana stra?a v sose??ini
organizovana grupa suseda u borbi protiv kriminala
grannskapsvakt, medborgargarde
????????????????????????????????
semt g?zetimi
鄰里守望相助制
народна дружина
??i d?n phòng 'neighbouring adjective near or next in place. France and Belgium are neighbouring countries. naburig, aangrensend
съседен
sousedící
susjedan, okoli?ni
szomszédos
bertetangga
naerliggjandi, nágranna-
kaimyninis
berhampiran , ,
???? ??? ?????
angr?nsande, grann-
???????????????? ,
鄰近的,毗鄰的
сус?дн?й
láng gi?ng
邻近的,接壤的 'neighbourly adjective (negative unneighbourly) friendly. a very neighbourly person. vriendskaplik, vriendskaplik
дружелюбен
p?átelsk?
nabovenlig ,
heanaaberlik
yst?v?llinen
prijateljski, dobrosusjedski
barátságos
vingjarnlegur
親しみやすい
kaimyni?kas, draugi?kas
kaimi?u-; draudzīgs
berbaik sesama jiran , som er en god nabo
priate?sk?
prijateljski
v?nskaplig
???????????? , arkada??a
睦鄰的,友好的
добросус?дськи
thu?n hòa v?i xóm gi?ng
睦邻的,友好的 neighbour →
soused nabo
近所の人 ??
granne ??????????
hàng xóm
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
Perhaps perhaps the cattle perhaps a neighbour was lost in the storm. Each felt the impulse in himself, and in the same breath, caught it from his neighbour. I am monstrous glad of it, for then I shall have her for a neighbour you know. She then peeped round to where I so stern a neighbour was too restrictive to him, in his present fractious mood, she dared whisper no observations, nor ask of him any information. I have just returned from a visit to my landlord - the solitary neighbour that I shall be troubled with. My friend is dead, my neighbour is dead, my love, the darling of my soul, it is the inexorable consolidation and perpetuation of the secret that was always in that individuality, and which I shall carry in mine to my life's end. Therefore, I was not only odd-boy about the forge, but if any neighbour happened to want an extra boy to frighten birds, or pick up stones, or do any such job, I was favoured with the employment. I don't mind my neighbour being preferred before me, but I do object to his being served before me! At present, if we indeed journey to Ashby-de-la-Zouche, we do so with my noble neighbour and countryman Athelstane of Coningsburgh, and with such a train as would set outlaws and feudal enemies at defiance. At length I was clear of my dangerous neighbour, and just as I gave the last impulsion, my hands came across a light cord that was trailing overboard across the stern bulwarks. Let us carry the body on the roof of the house and lower it down the chimney of our neighbour the Mussulman. Everybody in the whole town knew what a wonderful power the cloth had, and they were all curious to see how bad or how stupid their neighbour was.
▲neighbour▼
For webmasters:

我要回帖

更多关于 just have a try 的文章

随机推荐