伍伍慧autumn leavescoming,a season with falling leaves错在哪,为什么

『Swiftie』大神帮忙分析下ATW里这句歌词句子成分_泰勒·斯威夫特吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,131,437贴子:
『Swiftie』大神帮忙分析下ATW里这句歌词句子成分收藏
Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place,总感觉不对,不能单独拿出来作一个句子吧,准备写进英语作文的
让你的端午节员工福利方案更让员工满意!充分赋予员工对福利的选择与决定权
作文写了没,怎么结合事例啊
高一学渣霉粉党路过
应该把autumn leaves和后面的句子隔开吧
学渣党再次撸过
美国的一些歌词不一定按照严格语法
现在才把作业搞完
凭借我多年的语感,这句话应该没有语法错误
凯德集团越南项目上海展出,越南房产仅30%可售予外国人
感觉好的呀
falling是非谓语
整句话主语是autumn leaves falling down意思是秋天的叶子落下
Falling down是定语吧修饰autumn leaves..
Autumn leaves(which is falling down) are like pieces (which are) into place????!!!!!
整个句子作为状语修饰,渲染秋叶落下的气氛,如果把falling改为谓语比如fall或者fell,那么就成了一个单独的句子,与前文不连贯,而不如把整个句子作为一个状语镶嵌在整个歌词里这样更有意境和韵味
Leaves randomly falling off trees in autumn is a natural part of the season cycle, but the occurrence was so appropriate for the moment that it seemed each leaf was falling artistically in the right place. This also accents on how detailed Taylor’s memory is, even though she wants to forget about the relationship she can still visualize all the moments they spend together, even the way the leaves felt on the ground.The phrase “pieces into place” also insinuates coming together, as their relationship was growing tighter in that moment.Genius自带歌词含义解释,你看看吧
非要划分主谓宾的话,antumn leaves主语,falling down非谓语动词做定语修饰主语,like谓语,pieces宾语,into place地点状语。
独立主格…………
没有be动词 在leaves后面加are
在like前面加个are吧
呵呵,歌词都是不太对的,像A妹Break Free“Now that I‘ve become who I really are”还有丁日的“she don't like the lights”
最好不要用吧
闯红灯不能说run the red但有一句歌词就是You almost ran the red
歌词翻译不用太严谨,
高考你要是写这么句话等着不及格吧
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或All materials, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon presented proof.Autumncoming,down________.A.dotheleavesfallB.theleaveswillfallC.falltheleavesD.theleavesarefallingC黑龙江省双鸭山一中学年高二上学期期中英语试卷答案It was the golden season. I could see the
leaves falling with the cool wind. For others, it is a harvest season, while for me, it is a(n)
season. I was
for the Postgraduate Entrance Examination. But so many unhappy things made me so tired, so I decided to have a walk along the Yanjiang Road in my university.“Autumn is a lonely season and life is uninteresting. The days in this season always get me
”, I thought when the sound of a guitar flowed into my ears, like a stream flowing from the mountains. A young girl, sitting on the lawn, was lost in playing her guitar. She was a beautiful girl,
when the wind blew her long hair. I had never seen her before. The music was so attractive that I listened quietly.Lost in the music, I did not
that I had been standing for so long. But my existence did not seem to disturb her. Leaves were still falling. Every day when I passed by the lawn, I would see her playing her guitar. She was the only
and I was the only audience. During the rest of the days in the season, life became
and I could review the courses carefully. Autumn was
over. One day, when I was listening devotedly, the sound suddenly stopped. To my surprise, the girl came over to me. “You
like the music,” she said. “Yes, you play very well. Why did you stop?” I asked. Suddenly, a
expression appeared on her face. “I came here just to have a rest because I
in the college entrance examination. I felt very disappointed. And it was your listening every day that
me,” she said, “and I have to go tomorrow.” “In fact, it was your playing that gave me a
autumn and helped me believe that I have the ability to pass the Postgraduate Entrance Examination.” I answered, “I think it was God who gave us the
to know each other and we should be good friends.”  She smiled and I smiled in that beautiful autumn..小题1:
A.annoyed
B.annoying
B.waiting
C.preparing
B.specially
D.especially
A.understand
B.realize
C.remember
D.consider
A.performer
C.reporter
D.volunteer
B.interesting
C.already
A.excited
D.worried
B.encouraged
C.wondered
B.meaningful
C.relaxing
D.successful
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
It was the golden season. I could see the
leaves falling with the cool wind. For others, it is a harvest season, while for me, it is a(n)
season. I was
for the Postgraduate Entrance Examination. But so many unhappy things made me so tired, so I decided to have a walk along the Yanjiang Road in my university.“Autumn is a lonely season and life is uninteresting. The days in this season always get me
”, I thought when the sound of a guitar flowed into my ears, like a stream flowing from the mountains. A young girl, sitting on the lawn, was lost in playing her guitar. She was a beautiful girl,
when the wind blew her long hair. I had never seen her before. The music was so attractive that I listened quietly.Lost in the music, I did not
that I had been standing for so long. But my existence did not seem to disturb her. Leaves were still falling. Every day when I passed by the lawn, I would see her playing her guitar. She was the only
and I was the only audience. During the rest of the days in the season, life became
over. One day, when I was listening devotedly, the sound suddenly stopped. To my surprise, the girl came over to me. “You
like the music,” she said. “Yes, you play very well. Why did you stop?” I asked. Suddenly, a
in the college entrance examination. I felt very disappointed. And it was your listening every day that
me,” she said, “and I have to go tomorrow.” “In fact, it was your playing that gave me a
autumn and helped me believe that I have the ability to pass the Postgraduate Entrance Examination.” I answered, “I think it was God who gave us the
to know each other and we should be good friends.”  She smiled and I smiled in that beautiful autumn..小题1:
A.annoyed
B.annoying
B.waiting
C.preparing
B.specially
D.especially
A.understand
B.realize
C.remember
D.consider
A.performer
C.reporter
D.volunteer
B.interesting
C.already
A.excited
D.worried
B.encouraged
C.wondered
B.meaningful
C.relaxing
D.successful
It was the golden season. I could see the
season. I was
A.annoyed
B.annoying
B.waiting
C.preparing
B.specially
D.especially
A.understand
B.realize
C.remember
D.consider
A.performer
C.reporter
D.volunteer
B.interesting
C.already
A.excited
D.worried
B.encouraged
C.wondered
B.meaningful
C.relaxing
D.successful
科目:最佳答案见解析解析 小题1:A小题2:B小题3:C小题4:B小题5:D小题6:B小题7:A小题8:B小题9:A小题10:D小题11:C小题12:A小题13:B小题14:B小题15:C
试题分析:秋天是一个金色的季节,但是作者的心情不好,因为要准备考试。在步行的时候听到优美的音乐,看到是一名漂亮的女孩在弹奏,很优美,作者经常去听,经过交谈之后得知她是在考试失败之后伤心的弹奏。没想到双方的欣赏,都使对方得到的鼓励。最后两人成为了好朋友。小题1:考查形容词及语境的理解。A. yellow黄色的;B. green绿色的;C. new新的;D. empty空的。联系上文:它是一个金色的季节。那么叶子也黄色的。故选:A小题2:考查形容词及语境的理解。A. annoyed恼怒的;B. annoying讨厌的;C. bored无聊的;D. boring令人无聊的。结全上文:它是一个收获的季节,然而对于我来讲,是一个转折关系,因而是讨厌的季节。故选:B小题3:考查动词及语境的理解。A. going去;B. waiting等;C. preparing准备;D. caring关心。分析上文作者提到讨厌这个时候,这里提到了原因,准备去参加考试。固定短语:be prepare for sth. 为做某事做准备,故选:C小题4:考查语境的理解。A. across穿过;B. down下降;C. away离开;D. out外面。联系前文:秋天是孤独的季节并且生活没有趣。我的心情也变的低落。因为准备考试很紧张。故选:B小题5:考查副词及语境的理解。A. mainly主要地;B. specially特殊地;C. mostly多数;D. especially尤其。分析上下文:前面提到她漂亮,之后讲当风吹过的时候更漂亮。故选:D小题6:考查动词及语境的理解。A. understand理解;B. realize意识;C. remember记住;D. consider考虑。分析:沉浸在这个音乐中,我没有意识到我已经站了很长时间。故选:B小题7:考查名词及语境的理解。A. performer表演者;B. artist艺术家;C. reporter记者;D. volunteer志愿者。分析上文:她仅是一个表演者,我仅是一个听众。我是一个听众,那么她就是一个表演者。故选:A小题8:考查形容词及语境的理解。A. boring使人无聊的;B. interesting有趣的;C. sad伤心的;D. dull迟钝的。分析下文:我在回顾那个时光,感受的应该是生命的阳光,因此作者提到在剩下的日子,生活变的有趣。故选:B小题9:考查语境的理解。A. nearly接近;B. hardly几乎不;C. already已经;D. just刚刚。分析句意:秋天接近了尾声。故选:A小题10:考查情态动词及语境的理解。A. may可能;B. would将要;C. can能;D. must必须。分析:因为我经常来听这个女孩的弹奏,因此她问你一定是喜欢音乐吧。故选:D小题11:考查形容词及语境的理解。A. excited兴奋的;B. angry生气的;C. sad伤心的;D. worried担心的。联系下文:她讲到考试失败了,因此在赞扬弹奏的好时,她的表情是伤心的。故选:C小题12:考查动词及语境的理解。A. failed
失败;B. sent派; C. broke 打破;D. took带走。结合上文:她的表情伤心,说她的入学考试失败了。故选:A小题13:考查动词及语境的理解。A. moved感动;B. encouraged鼓励;C. wondered相知道;D. saved救。分析短文:本以为自己弹奏的不好,可是能有人天天来听,还对她进行赞扬,因此对于她说是鼓励。故选:B小题14:考查形容词及语境的理解。A. short 短的;B. meaningful有意义的;C. relaxing轻松的;D. successful成功的。结合前文:对于作者来讲她的弹奏是给了一个有意义的秋天。故选:B小题15:考查名词词及语境的理解。A. space空间;B. gift礼物;C .chance机会;D. luck幸运。分析句意:成为好朋友是上帝给的一个机会。故选:C知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 伍伍慧autumn leaves 的文章

随机推荐