什么是英语固定搭配配啊英语固定搭配配是不是不合语法啊什么是固

专题训练(四) 熟记固定搭配 固定搭配在语法填空中的出现频率相当高,因此,平常多下苦功,尽量多记词组,熟练掌握常用句型.是提高语法填空题得分率的好办法,而且也有益于提高写作水平. ◆活学活用 ——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
专题训练(四) 熟记固定搭配 固定搭配在语法填空中的出现频率相当高,因此,平常多下苦功,尽量多记词组,熟练掌握常用句型.是提高语法填空题得分率的好办法,而且也有益于提高写作水平. ◆活学活用 阅读下面短文.按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求.在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空. Today is World AIDS Day,a day that reminds us 1 how HIV has weakened the whole world over the past two decades 2 the time it was reported.It is the role of the government 3 makes a difference in fighting against the disease and helping AIDS and HIV infected patients get the treatment they need in a discrimination-free environment. The estimatesof UN AIDS suggests that 33.2 million people live with AIDS worldwide, 4 2.5million children.An estimated number of 2.5million people were 5 (new)infected in 2007. A total of 223,501 people 6 with HIV have been reported in China.Of those,62,836 are AIDS patients and 22,205 have died.It 7 that the total number of HIV/AIDS patients could be around 700,000 nationwide. In fact discrimination against HIV/AIDS patients has made 8 difficult for them to get the treatment.Now we have got to understand the virus and the patients who suffer 9 it.An agreement has been reached that efforts from both the government and the public can be more 10 in preventing the spread of the disease. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
词语运用。根据句意及所给提示,补全单词或用单词、固定短语、固定搭配的正确形式填空。1. Many athletes won gold medals in the Olympics, they are our national h__________.2. Tom didn't finish _____________( write) his test because he ran out of the time.3. The girl is making a model doll ___________ (care).4. The boy felt __________(困倦的) in class because he stayed up late last night.5. So Terrible! The airplane ______________(起飞) five minutes ago.
阅读理解训练
  When I left school five years ago, I said to myself, “that's that! No more learning for me. Now I can enjoy myself in the evening.” But about a year ago the boss said, “We're going to get a computer in the near future.” What does he mean? I simply don't know. Anyway, I decided to go to evening classes. I'm quite an expert on computers now and, you know, I actually enjoy studying.
  I haven't much interest in studying. To be honest, I don't like reading very much, except for magazines and that sort of thing. Just light reading, that is, to pass the time. But I do enjoy TV. Not that I watch everything. In fact, I choose my programmes very carefully. I'm particularly interested in current affairs. In some ways I think I learn more this way than I did at school.
  I'm a very sort of person - I simply love doing things. That's why I enjoy sports so much. I mean, actually playing. I hardly ever watch it on TV, but I do read quite a bit about it. I'm even interested in the history of sports. I don't have much time for anything else, except that I quite like dancing. Some people say I'm not very good at it, though.
  I should say I have great interest in studying. I'd rather do this than anything e1se. Since I left school, I've taken courses in all sorts of things. I go to the city library once a week, but I much prefer evening classes because it's more fun that way. My latest “craze(狂热)” - if you can call it that - is foreign languages. I'm learning two, not one!
1.These four people are talking about what they do ________.
A.in their free timeB.at school
C.to be proud of themselvesD.to get some extra pay
2.According to what they say, which of the following is not true?
A.Ben was pleased to leave school.
B.Eve does not spend much time in reading.
C.Ted spends a lot of time watching his favourite sport on television.
D.Joan is learning languages in the evening school.
3.Among the four people, ________ are considered to have made good use of time in studying.
A.Ben and EveB.Eve and Ted
C.Ted and JoanD.Ben and Joan
阅读理解训练
  Tom Dyson tried to find out what his new machine could do. One day he fixed the small box to a flowering plant that was growing in a pot. He didn't say anything at all, but he began to think some cruel thoughts.
  “I'm going to cut off these flowers. They're getting old and ugly. So I'll cut them off…”
  The needle on the machine climbed quickly from zero to 8, then 10, 12, 15. It stopped at 17. The plant was in trouble! Something was worrying it. Was it fear or sadness? The thought of being cut? The flowers bent their heads. They suddenly looked old and tired, and Tom felt sorry for them.
  “No, no!”he cried. “I won't cut you. You're my friends. I just want you to grow and be lovely. I'll take you outside, into the sunshine. You'll like that, won't you?”
  The flowers lifted their heads slowly and seemed to smile at him. The needle returned to zero. Tom put away the machine, picked up the plant and walked outside. It was very nice in the garden that morning.
  All plants enjoy their owner's love and care and kindness. They know the sound of their voice. They also seem to understand people's thoughts. So if you have flowers of your own, think about them with love. They will return your kindness in t they will grow strong and beautiful.
1.Choose the right order of the events given in the passage.
a.The needle pointed to 17.
b.Tom felt sorry for the flowers.
c.Tom thought of cutting off the flowers.
d.The flowers looked old and tired.
e.Tom fixed the machine to a plant.
f.Tom took the plant outside.
g.The needle returned to zero.
h.Tom cried, “I won't cut you.”
2.The only way in which plants can show their love is ________.
A.enjoying their owner's love
B.bringing up nicely
C.holding up their heads
D.smiling at their owners
3.According to the passage, which of the following is true?
A.Tom wanted to cut off the flowers.
B.Tom said nothing, but the flowers could understand him.
C.The machine didn't work properly
D.The flowers were getting bad - looking.
书面表达训练
  假定有一批外宾来参观你校,并决定参加你们班的英语晚会,会上将由你向外宾致词表示欢迎,并介绍班级情况。为此,请你写一份致词,其内容包括以下几个方面:
  (1)表示欢迎
  (2)介绍班级情况,如男女生人数,年龄,兴趣,爱好等
  (3)你班学习情况,如介绍学习科目及学习情况
  (4)晚会的主要节目
  (5)祝愿的话
  (6)字数100
  注意:致词须包括所有要点,但不要逐条把提示要点译成英语。
书面表达训练
  假定你是李晓华。在期末考试快要来临之际,给在中学读书的妹妹晓英写信,其内容大致是:
  晓英的来信收到,知道她学习很好,非常高兴。随信告诉她家里一切很好,晓华和父母都希望晓英期末考试前做好充分准备,认真复习功课,把不懂的地方做上记号,然后问老师或同学以求帮助。总之,家里人都希望她好好学习,以获得好成绩。
要求:用英文写一封姐妹间表示希望和祝愿的普通信。
字数:80-120。
注意:书信格式及惯用语的使用。
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 英语语法固定搭配 的文章

随机推荐