my fathermy likess summer..改一般疑问句

小升初英语陈述句变一般疑问句
篇一:小升初英语陈述句、一般疑问句、特殊疑问句及练习 英语问句总复习 ★必备知识点: 1. be动词:am、is、 are、 was、 were形式。 2. 助动词:do、does、did、 have、 had 3. 情态动词can、must、will、may、need
一、肯定句、否定句定义 1.肯定句:表示肯定的意思, 即不含有否定词“不”。 例:我是一个学生
I am a student.他去上学He goes to school. 2.否定句:表示否定的意思。 例:我不是一个男孩。 I am not a boy
他不去上学 He does not go to school.
二、一般疑问句 (一)、什么是一般疑问句 用Yes或No作答的疑问句叫一般疑问句。一般疑问句还有下列特点: 1、以be动词、助动词或情态动词开头; 例:Is your father a teacher?Does Catherine like animals? Can Jenny speak French? 2、往往读升调; 3、译成汉语,都可以带上“吗”,例如上面三句可分别译为:你父亲是老师吗?凯瑟琳喜欢动物吗? 詹妮会说法语吗? (二)、如何将陈述句变成一般疑问句? 要将陈述句变成一般疑问句,可以遵循下列步骤: 1.看句中有没有be动词(am、is、 are、 was、 were)、助动词(do、does、did、 have、 had)或情态动词(can、must、will、may等),如果有,将其提到句首,句末打上问号即可。
例:It was rainy yesterday. →Was it rainy yesterday? Tom's
father can play the piano. →Can Tom's father play the piano? I have finished my homework.→Have you finished your homework? 2.如果句中没有be动词、助动词或情态动词,则根据谓语动词的形式借助do的相应形式放在句 首。具体方法是:如果谓语动词是原形,则借do;如果谓语动词是一般现在时第三人称单数形式,则借does;如果谓语动词是过去式,则借did.需要注意的是,借does或did后,原句的谓语动词要变回原形。 例:They go to school by bike. →Do they go to school by bike? Bill gets up at 6:30 every day.→Does bill get up at 6:30 every day? The students saw a film yesterday. →Did the students see a film yesterday? (三)、陈述句变一般疑问句应注意的事项 陈述句变成一般疑问句除了遵循上述规则以外,还应注意下列几点: 1.如果陈述句中有第一人称,则变问句时最好要变为第二人称。 例:I usually have lunch at school. →Do you usually have lunch at school? My father is playing soccer. →Is your father playing soccer?2.如果陈述句中有some, 则变问句时往往要变成any 。 例: There is some water on the playground. →Is there any water on the playground? 3.复合句变一般疑问句通常只变主句,从句不变。 例:I know he comes from Canada. →Do you know he comes from Canada? 4.如果句中含有实义动词have且表示“有”时,除借do外,也可将其直接提到句首。 例:I have some friends in America. →Have you any friends in America?/Do you have any friends in America? (四)、一般疑问句的回答 一般疑问句往往采用简短回答,共由三部分(三个单词)组成,对这三部分(三个单词)的确定可以概括例下: 1.第一个词:不是Yes就是No。(注意:有时根据语气的不同,Yes可由Sure, Certainly, Of course等代替.No可由sorry 代替.) 2.。例:Does she clean her room every day? Yes, she does. Is Anna′s father a doctor? No,he isn′t. 如果主语是 this that,回答时用 it 代替,如果问句中主语是these, those 回答时用 they代替。 3.第三个词:用什么问,用什么答。即沿用问句中的引导词。 例:Can Jim play soccer? Yes, he can. Does Mr Bean speak English? Yes, he does. 需要注意问题: 用 may 引导的问句,肯定回答用may,否定回答用 can′t 或mustn′t, 用 must 引导的问句,肯定回答用 must,否定回答用needn′t. 例:May I go to the park now? Yes, you may. /No, you mustn′t. Must I wash my clothes now? Yes, you must. /No, you needn′t. 4.用No开头作否定回答时,结尾要加上 not。因为回答必须是三部分,所以否 定回答必须缩写,而肯定回答不能缩写。 例:Did Thomas come here yesterday? Yes, he did./ No ,he didn′t.
三、特殊疑问句 (一)什么是特殊疑问句:以疑问词开头,对句中某一成分提问的句子叫特殊疑问句。 (二)常用的疑问词有:
(三)小学阶段,特殊疑问句句型结构有: 1、特殊疑问词+助动词+主语+动词原形+其他? eg:Where do you do study English? 2、特殊疑问词+be动词+主语+其他? eg:Why is your Mum so angry? 3、特殊疑问词+情态动词+主语+动词原形+其他? eg:What can I do for you? (四)肯定句、否定句、一般疑问句和特殊疑问句的相互转换 1、肯定句变否定句:在am, is, are后面加上not,其余按顺序照抄。 2、肯定句变一般疑问句:把am, is, are提前放到句首并大写Am, Is, Are,其余照抄。 3、肯定句变特殊疑问句(就划线部分提问):分3步骤 第一步:先变一般疑问句第二步:找合适的特殊疑问词代替划线部分 第三步:特殊疑问词提前放到句首,并大写,其余按顺序照抄,省略划线部分。 例如: 1. 肯定句、否定句和一般疑问句的互换 肯定句:This is a book. 否定句:一般疑问句:Is this a book? 肯定回答:Yes, it is. 否定回答:No, it isn’t. 2. 就划线部分提问(变特殊疑问句) 第一步:变一般疑问句 Is this a book? 第二步:找合适的特殊疑问词 Is this what ? 第三步:特殊疑问词提前放到句首,并大写,其余按顺序照抄,省略划线部分。1do not或者does not,其余按顺序照抄动词用原形 2、肯定句变一般疑问句:在句首加do或者does并大写, 3、肯定句变特殊疑问句(就划线部分提问):分3步骤 第一步:先变一般疑问句 第二步:找合适的特殊疑问词代替划线部分 第三步:特殊疑问词提前放到句首,并大写,其余按顺序照抄,省略划线部分。 4.例: 非三单
肯定句:I like English. 三单肯定句:He likes English.likeEnglish? 否定句:否定句: English.
就划线部分提问:I like English. 第一步:先变一般疑问句第二步:找合适的特殊疑问词代替划线部分
第三步:特殊疑问词提前放到句首,并大写,其余按顺序照抄,省略划线部分。 What do you like? ★特殊: 1.some变为any。如:There are some birds in the tree.→There aren't any birds in the tree. 但是,若在表示请邀请、请求的句子中,some可以不变。如: Would you like some orange juice? 与此相关的一些不定代词如something, somebody等也要进行相应变化。 2.and变为or。如: I have a knife and a ruler.→I don't have a knife or a ruler. 3.a lot of (=lots of)变为many或much。如: They have a lot of friends.(可数名词)→They don't have many friends. There is lots of orange in the bottle.(不可数名词) →There isn't much orange in the bottle.
小学英语问句练习 一、在横线上填上适当的疑问代词 1、A:is the boy in blue?
B:He’s Mike. 2、A:
pen is it? B:It’s mine. 3、A:is the diary?B:It’s under the chair. 4、A:is the Chirstmas Day?
B: It’s on the 25th of December. 5、A:are the earphones?
B:They are 25 yuan. 6、A:is the cup?
B:It’s blue. 7、A:is it today?
B:It’s Sunday. 8、A:was it yesterday?
B: It was the 13th of October. 9、A: this red one?B:It’s beautiful. 10、is your cousin? B: He’s 15 years old. 11、do you have dinner?B: At 6 o’clock. 二、把下列句子改为一般疑问句。 ______________ ______ 3. Su Hai and Su Yang live in a new house.________________________________________ 5. They sing “In the classroom”together.________________________________________ 6.We play basketball on Sundays.___________________________________________ 7. Tom
music_____________________________________ 三、句型转换 1.He does well in Maths. (改为否定句)2.Mike runs as fast as Ben. (改为一般疑问句)3.I get up at six thirty every day. (用yesterday morning 替换every day) (对画线部分提问) 5. Ben runs fast. I run faster. (两句合并为一句)
(对画线部分提问) 8. Turn right at the third crossing. (改为否定句) 9. How can I get to the shopping centre? (改为同义句) 10. Are they American cars? (改为单数) 12.Don’t go along this street. (改为肯定句)13.Give the purse to me. (换一种说法,句意不变) 14.The policeman caught the thief. (改问现在进行时) 15.(对画线部分提问) 16.It always rains in summer there. (改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答) 17.It’s (对画线部分提问) 18.I like autumn best. (改为否定句) 19.Do you like spring? (加上winter 改为选择疑问句) 20.(对画线部分提问) 21.Please turn off the light. (改为否定句) 22.I know his telephone number. (改为一般疑问句) 24.The children have school today. (改为否定句) 25.I’d like to join them.(改为一般疑问句) (对画线部分提问) 27.I like collecting stamps and singing. (改为否定句) 28.He often cleans his bedroom. (改为一般疑问句)篇二:陈述句专项试题 小升初英语陈述句专项 一、将下列陈述句变成一般疑问句 1. His father is an English teacher. 2. These cats are crying. 3. They can swim. 4. I like to read English. 5. I go to school on foot. 6. He likes English. 7. His father goes to work by bus. 8. He is crying under the tree. 9. His birthday is on the twentieth of November. 10. Mrs. Li and Kitty are in a big shop. 11. Kitty is wearing her new uniform. 12. The boy under the tree is hungry. 13. He goes to school every day. 15. I want to have a model car. 16. She wants a cup of coffee. 17. Mrs. Li and Kitty watch television at night. 18. I do my homework after school 19. It is a lovely dog. 20. She is lovely girl. 21. He is my father. 22. They are Lily’s cousins. 23. We are classmates. 24. I am a doctor. 25. There is a bird in the tree. 26. There are many stars in the sky. 27. They are good friends. 28. I love my parents. 29. I play computer games every night. 30. There are many books on the shelf. 31. There is an ostrich in the zoo. 32. We have a pleasant home. 33. We like to climb the mountain. 34. They go to church on Sunday. 35. They walk to school every morning. 36. It is a beautiful park.37. It is a big map. 38. You are a singer. 39. I am listening to music. 40. Mike is a student. 41. Sarah can clean the classroom. 42. They are in the zoo. 43. There are some flowers in the vase. 44. This is my sister. 45. We are sweeping the floor. 46. We need some masks. 47. They like making the puppet. 58. Su Hai and Su Yang live in a new house. 49. I put a book on my head. 50. They sing “In the classroom ”together. 二、用do, does, be填空 1. _____ she know all the answers ? Yes, she ____ . No, she _____. 2. _____ the twins often fight ? Yes, _____ do. No, _(来自: 唯 才教 育 网:小升初英语陈述句变一般疑问句)____ don’t. 3. _____ your dad like listening to music? Yes, ____ does .
No, _____ doesn’t. 4. _____ uncle Tom wash his car everyday? Yes, ____ does . No, ____ doesn’t. 5. _____ you have a new teacher? Yes, I ______. No, I ______. 6. _____ she a teacher? Yes, she _____.
No, she _____. 7. ______ you playing ball now? Yes, I ______. No, I
______. 8. ______ the pig like to sleep? Yes, it ______. No, it _____. 9. _____ your father smoking in the living room? Yes, ____ is .No, he _____. 三、句型转换 1. The girl is singing in the classroom. (改为否定句和一般疑问句) 2. I can speak English. (改为一般疑问句) 3. I am writing now. (同上)4. I have a desk and a chair. (用He做主语改写句子) 5. She is buying some food in the supermarket.(改为否定句) 6. The waiter and the waitress play table tennis every day. ( 改为否定句) 7. The boy is standing on the man's shoulders. (改为一般疑问句) 8. He does well in Maths. (改为否定句) 9. Mike runs as fast as Ben. (改为一般疑问句) 10. I get up at six thirty every day. (用yesterday morning every day) 11. Ben runs fast. I run faster. (两句合并为一句) 12. The policeman caught the thief. (改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答) 13. Turn right at the third crossing. (改为否定句) 14. Are they American cars? (改为单数) 15. Don’t go along this street. (改为肯定句) 16. The policeman caught the thief. (改为现在进行时) 17. It always rains in summer there. (改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答) 18. I like autumn best. (改为否定句) 19. Please turn off the light. (改为否定句) 20. I know his telephone number. (改为一般疑问句) 21. The children have school today. (改为否定句) 22. I’d like to join them.(改为一般疑问句) 23. I like collecting stamps and singing. (改为否定句) 24. He often cleans his bedroom. (改为一般疑问句) 25. He did his homework in the classroom. (改为否定句) 26. Tom jumps as far as Mike. (改为否定句) 27. I see a man behind me. (改为一般过去时) 28. The boy can jump higher than the girl. (改为否定句) 29. Liu Tao needs some pencils. (改为否定句) 30. She is an English girl. (变为复数) 31. They are our women doctors. (变为单数) 32. Mary can fly. (变为一般疑问句,并作否定回答) 33. I like playing football. (改成第三人称单数he) 34. He has a brother. (改为一般疑问句) 35. Nancy drew some pictures yesterday. (改为否定句) 36. Liu Tao usually reads newspaper. (改为过去时) 37. Does she like growing flowers? (给予否定回答) 38. The children have a good time in the park. (改为否定句和一般疑问句) 39. There is only one problem. (改成否定句,一般疑问句,并给出肯定和否定回答) 40. She had some bread for lunch today. (同上)篇三:英语小升初句子成分、陈述句、一般疑问句和特殊疑问句的语法复习 黄冈状元私塾教师一对一个性化教案 教务处签字: 日 期: 年月日
肯定句、否定句、一般疑问句和特殊疑问句的详解 一、be动词:am, is, are
二、肯定句、否定句、一般疑问句和特殊疑问句定义 1.肯定句:表示肯定的意思, 即不含有否定词“不”。 比如:我是一个学生。 I am a student. 他去上学。
He goes to school. 2.否定句:表示否定的意思。 比如:我不是一个男孩。 I am not a boy 他不去上学
He does not go to school. 3. 一般疑问句:回答为“是yes”或者“否no”的问句。 比如:你是一个学生吗? Are you a student? 你喜欢英语吗?Do you like English? 4. 特殊疑问句:回答不是“是yes”或者“否no”的问句,根据提问内容具体回答。 比如:现在几点了? What’s the time? 哪一支笔是你的? Which is your pen?
三、肯定句、否定句、一般疑问句和特殊疑问句的相互转换am, is, are后面加上not,其余按顺序照抄。 am, is, are提前放到句首并大写Am, Is, Are,其余照抄。 肯定句变特殊疑问句(就划线部分提问):分3步骤 第一步:先变一般疑问句 第二步:找合适的特殊疑问词代替划线部分 第三步:特殊疑问词提前放到句首,并大写,其余按顺序照抄,省略划线部分。 注意:1.
如:Li ming 's not here today.
Who's not here today? 今天谁没来? 2.划线部分不能在特殊疑问句中出现。例如: 1.肯定句、否定句和一般疑问句的互换 肯定句:This is a book. 否定句:一般疑问句:Is this a book? 肯定回答:Yes, it is. 否定回答:No, it isn’t. 2.就划线部分提问(变特殊疑问句) This is a book. 第一步:变一般疑问句 Is this a book? 第二步:找合适的特殊疑问词 Is this what ? 第三步:特殊疑问词提前放到句首,并大写,其余按顺序照抄,省略划线部分。What is this? do not或者does not,其余按顺序照抄动词
用原形 肯定句变一般疑问句:在句首加do或者does并大写,其余照抄。注意:动词用原形 肯定句变特殊疑问句(就划线部分提问):分3步骤 第一步:先变一般疑问句 第二步:找合适的特殊疑问词代替划线部分 第三步:特殊疑问词提前放到句首,并大写,其余按顺序照抄,省略划线部分。 注意:1. 2.划线部分不能在特殊疑问句中出现。 非三单时用do,三单时用does
肯定句:I like English. 否定句:三单肯定句:He likes English. like English? 否定句:like English. 就划线部分提问:I like English. 第一步:先变一般疑问句第二步:找合适的特殊疑问词代替划线部分第三步:特殊疑问词提前放到句首,并大写,其余按顺序照抄,省略划线部分。 What do you like? 特殊: 1.some变为any。如: There are some birds in the tree.→There aren't any birds in the tree.
但是,若在表示请邀请、请求的句子中,some可以不变。如:2013年PEP五年级英语下册第二单元基础测试题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013年PEP五年级英语下册第二单元基础测试题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013年PEP五年级英语下册第二单元基础测试题
文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
PEP小学英语五年级下册第二单元测试题(基础题)一、单项选择。(共10小题,每小题1分)(&& )1. We go ___ north and we can play ___ the snow.&A. up, in&&&&&&&& B. on, with&&&&&& C. to, on(&& )2. What ___ you like to do?&&A. are&&B. would&&&&& &C. am(&& )3. In ___, the leaves are yellow in Beijing.&A. spring&&&&& B. winter& C. fall(&& )4. Winter is ___ windy and cold.&&A. not&&B. always&&&&& C. often(&& )5. Come ___, please!&&&A. about&&B. at&&C. on(&& )6. When is the ___ time to go to Beijing?&A. good&&& B. best&& C. better(&& )7. When it’s winter is China, it’s ___ in Australia.&A. summer&&&&&&&& B. fall&&C. winter(&& )8. C Why do you like spring best? -- ___. A. Because I can fly kites.&& B. Because it’s hot.&&& &C. Because I can skate.(&& )9. C Which festival(节日) isn’t in winter in China. -- ___. && A. New Year’s Day&&&B. Mother’s Day&&&C. Christmas (&& )10. It’s ___ in summer in China.&A. hot and cold && B. sunny and hot &C. sunny and cold二、选择合适的句子,补全对话(共10小题,每小题1分)&【What do you like to do? &&Can you make a snowman now?&&&& Is it windy and cold? What’s the weather like?&&&&& What would you like to do? && When do you eat breakfast? Can I make a snowman?】1. A:&&&&&&&&&&&&& ___&&&& ___ __________ ___&&&& ? B: I would like to go swimming.2. A:&&&&&&&&&&&&& ___&&& ___ ______________&&&& ? B: No, I can’t.3. A:&&&&&&&&&&&&& ___&&& _____________& ___&&&& ? B: I eat breakfast at 7:15 a.m..4. A:&&&&&&&&&&&&& ___&& ___&&& ________&&&&&&& ? B: It’s warm and sunny.5. A:&&&&&&&&&&&&& ___&&& ___&& ___&&&& _&&& ? B: No, it isn’t. 三、根据短文内容,判断正确或错误,正确的打“T”,错误的打“F”。(10分)&& Hainan is my hometown(家乡). It’s a very beautiful city. The buildings are tall, the trees are tall, too. Summer is the favourite season for many people in Hainan. It’s hot and sunny. The boys and girls can wear their sunglasses and beautiful T-shirts, they can swim in the sea, too. The favourite drink in Hainan is coconut(椰子) juice. It’s fresh and sweet. It’s very delicious. Spring is very warm in Hainan. Fall is cool. It seems that(似乎)there is no winter in Hainan. Because it’s warm and cool in winter. It’s not very cold.(&& )1. Spring is the favourite season for many people in Hainan.(&& )2. It’s sunny and hot in summer.&(&& )3. The boys and girls can skate in the sea.(&& )4. Spring is very cool in Hainan&(&& )5. It’s warm and cool in winter in Hainan. 四.&选出划线部分发音不同的一项(5分)(&&&& )1. A. chair&&& B. pear&&& C. pair&&& D. ear(&&&& )2. A. spring&&& B. speed&&&& C. sky&&&& D. speak(&&&& )3. A. day&&&& B. today&&& C. says&&& D. wait (&&&& )4. A. glad&&& B. green&&& C. great&&&& D. grass(&&&& )5. A. often&&& B. box&&& C. dog&&& D. to五.&单项选择(15分)(&&&& )1. ______ is your favourite season?&&&&&&& A. What’s&&& B. What&&&& C. Who’s&&&& D. When(&&&& )2. There ______ some water in the lake.&&&&&&& A. is&&& B. are&&& C. isn’t&&& D. aren’t(&&&& )3.--- ______ do you do morning exercises? ---Because it’s good for my health.&&&&&&& A. How&&& B. When&&& C. What&&&& D. Why(&&&& )4. Zoom _____ winter very much.&&&&&&& A. like&&& B. likes&&&& C. like to&&& D. likes to (&&&& )5. I like to _____ in summer.&&&&&&& A. going swimming&&& B. swim&&& C. swimming&&& D. go swim(&&&& )6. We can _____ ice-cream in summer.&&&&&&& A. eating&&&& B. eats&&&& C. eat&&&& D. to eat(&&&& )7. My sisters like ______.&&&&&&& A. watching TV&&&& B. watches TV&&&& C. watch TV&&&& D. watch the TV(&&&& )8. I like winter ______.&&&&&&& A. good&&&& B. well&&&&& C. nice&&&&& D. best.(&&&& )9. I like winter but my dad _____ like it.&&&&&&& A. don’t&&&& B. do&&&& C. doesn’t&&& D. does(&&&& )10. Spring is green _____ flowers and songs.&&&&&&&& A. with&&& B. and&&&& C. to&&&& D. in (&&&& )11. What would you like _____?&&&&&&&& A. do&&&&& B. doing&&& C. to do&&&& D. to doing(&&&& )12. Winter is cold for ____.&&&&&&&& A. we&&&& B. I&&&& C. my&&&& D. me(&&&& )13. How many _____ are there in a year?&&&&&&&& A. seasons&&&&& B. years&&&& C. day&&&& D. week(&&&& )14. What’s the weather like _____ fall _____ Foshan?&&&&&&&& A. on, in&&&& B. on, on&&&&& C. in, on&&&&& D. in, in(&&&& )15. Spring is good, _____ summer is my favourite season.&&&&&&&& A. and&&&&& B. for&&&&& C. but&&&&& D. with六.&情景反应:选择正确的选项完成对话,把其编号填在横线上(5分)【A. I like winter best.&&& B. winter is white and beautiful.&&& C. Which season do you like best?&&&& D. And?&&& E. How are you?&&& F. Why?&&& G. How about you?&&& H. I don’t like winter.】----Mike: Hi, Sarah. ______&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ----Sarah: Hi, Mike. I like winter best. ----Mike: ______&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ----Sarah: Because ______.& ______----Mike: ______. I like summer best.七.&按要求写句子(10分)1.&What’s your favourite season? (按实际情况回答)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.&There are four seasons in a year. (改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.&I can swim in summer. (就划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.&She likes winter best. (改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.&Because I can skate in winter. (根据该答句写出问句)& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 八.&短文,判断对错, 对的写“T”, 错的写“F”。(5分)I am Tim. There’re four people in my family. My father, my mother and two boys. My father likes fall best because he can draw many beautiful things in fall. He’s an artist. My mother likes winter. She’s a nurse. My brother likes summer best. I’m the same. Because he can eat ice-cream and I can go swimming with my friends in summer.(&&& )1. Tim has a sister. (&&& )2. Tim’s father likes summer best because he can draw many beautiful things.(&&& )3. Tim’s mother is an artist.(&&& )4. Tim likes summer best.(&&& )5. Tim can eat ice-cream and Tim’s brother can go swimming in summer. 九.附加题(&&& )1.Which number(数字) is a season?&&&& A.1&&&& B.2&&&&& C. 3&&&& D. 4(&&& )2. When it’s spring in China, it’s _____ in Australia.&&&& A. spring&&& B. summer&&&& C. fall&&&& D. winter(&&& )3. Which dog never(从不) barks?&&&& A. big dog&& B. hot dog&&& C. small dog&&& D. Mike’s dog(&&& )4. If (如果) I go to see my uncle ,I can read his books. It’s in two twos.A.一分为二&&&&&& B.一文不名&&&&&& C.一举两得&&&&&& D.三心二意(&&& )5. “Well, I am well because I drink the water from the well every day. ”句子中三个well的意思分别是什么?A. 好,身体好,好&& B.好,好,井&& C. 好,井,井&& D.(无特别意义),身体好,井十.连词成句(10分)1. her,&&& season,&&& what,&&& favourite,&&& is&&& ( ? ) wwW .x kB 1 .c Om&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.& a,&&& Zip,&&& sleep,&&& and ,&&& Zoom,&&&& time,&&& long&&&& ( . )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.& skate,&&& can,&&& in,&&&& in,&&& I,&&&& winter,&&&& Beijing&& ( . )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.& and,&&& is,&&& sunny,&&& hot,&&& it,&&& always&&&&& ( . )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.& like,&&& best,&&& fly kites,&&& I,&&& I,&&&& fall,&&& can,&&& because&&& ( . )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 十一、单项选择(15分)(&&&& )1. ______ your favourite season?&&&&&&& A. What’s&&& B. What&&&& C. Who’s&&&& D. When(&&&& )2. Bears can& ______& a long time& _____ winter.&&&&&&& A. sleep,for&&& B. swim,in&&& C. sleep, in& D. swim,for(&&&& )3.--- ______ do you do morning exercises? ---Because it’s good for my health.&&&&&&& A. How&&& B. When&&& C. What&&&& D. Why(&&&& )4. I don’t like winter. It’s too& _____.&&&&&&& A. cool&&& B. cold&&&& C. hot&& D. warm (&&&& )5. I like to _____ in summer.&&&&&&& A. going swimming&&& B. swim&&& C. swimming&&& D. go swim(&&&& )6. We can _____ ice-cream in summer.&&&&&&& A. eating&&&& B. eats&&&& C. eat&&&& D. to eat(&&&& )7. I usually plant ______ in spring.&&&&&&& A. tree&&&& B. a trees&&&& C. trees&&&& D. some tree(&&&& )8. I like fall ______.&&&&&&& A. good&&&& B. well&&&&& C. nice&&&&& D. best.(&&&& )9. I don’t like winter , my dad doesn’t like it _____.&&&&&&& A.too&&& B. either&&&& C. two&& D. to(&&&& )10.I often fly kites _____ my friends.&&&&&&& A.and&&& B. to&&& C. with&& D. for (&&&& )11. What would you like _____?&&&&&&&& A. do&&&&& B. doing&&& C. to do&&&& D. to doing(&&&& )12. Winter is cold for ____.&&&&&&&& A. we&&&& B. I&&&& C. my&&&& D. me(&&&& )13. How many _____ are there in a year?&&&&&&&& A. seasons&&&&& B. years&&&& C. day&&&& D. week(&&&& )14. What’s the weather like _____ fall _____ Xiangyang?&&& A. on, in&&&& B. on, on&&&&& C. in, on&&&&& D. in, in(&&&& )15. When it’s winter in China, it’s _____ in Australia.&&&&&&&& A. cold&&&&& B. summer&&&&& C. fall&&&&& D. cool十二、根据中文,补充句子(10分)1. We can _____& ______ in ______. 我们可以在春天植树。2. I can swim _____& _____& _____ . 我可以在湖里游泳。3. The boys often_____& _____ snow in winter. 男孩们经常在冬天玩雪。4. _____ do you _____ fall? 你为什么喜欢秋天?十三、连词成句(10分)1. do,&&& season,&&& which,&&& best,&&& you,&& like&&& ( ? )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.& is,&&& summer,&&& my,&& favourite,&& season&&& ( . )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.& skate,&&& can,&&& in,&&& I,&& winter,&&& in,&&& Beijing&& ( . )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.& and,&&& is,&&& sunny,&&& hot,&&& it,&&& always&&&&& ( . )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.& fly kites,&&& I,&& in ,&& can,&&& because ,& spring&& ( . )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 十四、交际配伍,从Ⅱ栏中选出Ⅰ栏正确的答语(10分) (&&&& )1、What do you do on the weekend?&&&&& A、 I play sports at 5:00p.m.(&&&& )2、What’s the weather like in summer?&& B 、I like summer best.(&&&& )3、Which season do you like best?&& C 、Sometimes I visit my grandparents.(&&&& )4、When do you play sports?&&&&&& D、 It’s sunny and hot.(&&&& )5、When is the best time to go to beijing?&&& E、 Fall.十五、选词。(20)Cold&&&&& spring&&&&& green&&&& hot&&&& skate&&&&& seasons&&&&& fly&&&&& like 1.Let’s _________kites on the farm.&&&&&&& 2.There are four______in the year.3.I like winter because I can_________.&&&& 4.It’s very&&&_________.Put on your coat,John.5.What would you_______to do on the weekend?& 6.Summer comes after_________.&&&&&&&& 7.Winter is cold but summer is_________.8.Spring is________with flowers and fall is golden.&Weather& winter& spring& summer& fall& seasons& best& cool& nice& skate& climbDear& Lucy,I live in Beijing now.Beijing is a________place.There are four_________in a year,In______,It’s very warm and sunny.We can go out and_________mountains.In_________,it’s very hot,I can swim in the lake.In__________,it’s always very_________and windy.In__________,it’s cold.I like winter________,because I can play with snow and________.What’s the_________like in Hong Kong?What’s your favourite season?Write soon,please.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Love,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Mike十六.短文Passage 1Many parts of the world have four seasons. They are spring, summer, fall and winter. Spring follows winter. It becomes warmer and the days become longer. Plants begin to grow and many animals have babies. Summer is the hottest season. It does not get dark until late. Plants grow fast. In fall the days get shorter. The weather turns cooler. Trees may lose their leaves. Some birds fly to warmer places. Winter is the coldest season. It gets early in the evening. Plants stop growing and many trees are bare(光秃) 。1. All parts of the world have four seasons.(&& )2. Many animals have babies in spring.(&& )3. Summer is the hottest season.(&& )4. The day become longer in fall.(&& )5. Winter comes. The plants stop growing.(&& ) 文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 this is my father 的文章

随机推荐