英语作文keep away from bad habits英语作文

坏习惯(BAD HABITS)_大学英语作文_求学网
您的位置:&>>&&>>&&>>&
坏习惯(BAD HABITS)
坏习惯(BAD HABITS)&&& in our daily lives,we can find out many bad habits in others and also in ourselves,such as smoking in public,talking loudly while eating and crossing the street without paying attention to the traffic lights,and so on.
&&& there are more and more smoker now.they think of smoking as part of their lives.and often,they even smoke in the hospital or in the carriages where smoking is not allowed definitely,never considering the feelings of others. &&& i think we shoud prevent them from smoking.because,it will do harm to both themselves and the persons around.
&&& as we know,talking loudly while eating is also a bad habit like smoking.sometimes,my classmates eat out together.to express their excitement,they would kid each other and then laugh loudly,though some others also having a dinner at the same place have expressed their bitterness and complaint. &&& in my opinion,having a dinner party can of couse reinforces the friendship among the friends.but it won't be forgoten that we shouldn't lay others' pain aside,while enjoying ourselves. &&& other than those mentioned above,it sometimes could endanger ourlives crossing the street with a heavy traffic without paying enough attitions on lights.we can often see the scene where many policeman are solving a traffic accident and some persons have been deadlaying on the ground.that's too sad to see for us.but,it can be prevented before originally!
&&& facing these bad habits,what can we do?in my opinion,on one hand,it'snecessary to persuade others not to continue their&hobby&;and on the other hand,we should set an example to others,and never have a try.
相关信息:
2008年奥运会和我(the 2008 olympic games and i)the year of 2008 is getting closer and closer to us. we need to take actions from now on to prepare for the game. what we need to do most is to work on ou...()
现行教育政策(the present educational policy)what i will talk about here may be radical to many and arouse criticism. i still think things definitely go wrong with the present educational policy.studen...()
文化大革命(the cultural revolution in china)the cultural revolution in china (6.10) was a large scale political campaign launched by the late iron man mao zetong. afraid of china's heading ...()
我眼中的西藏(tibet in my eyes)tibet, the largest province in china, is located in the southwest of p.r.c., blessed with spectacular sceneries and its distinguished beautiful culture. our expeditions a...()
感恩一切(thanks for everything)my wife, shirley, and i have gone on vacations to a quiet beach in southwestern florida for most of our married life. if that beach could talk, it would tell of teenage ...()
关键字含有“600字”的内容:
关键字含有“习惯”的内容:
关键字含有“the”的内容:
关键字含有“and”的内容:
关键字含有“in”的内容:
关键字含有“we”的内容:
关键字含有“to”的内容:
关键字含有“others”的内容:
关键字含有“can”的内容:
关键字含有“it”的内容:-Keep away from him. He is always hitting anyone . -I’ll be careful. Thank you. A. withi——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
-Keep away from him. He is always hitting anyone . -I’ll be careful. Thank you. A. within his reach B. in his reach C. out of his reach D. beyond his reach [解析]选A.上句句意:离他远点.他总是打能够得到的人.within his reach“他能够到的 . 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Talking on a mobile phone is expensive, so a lot of people send text messages. Text messages are much cheaper than talking on a mobile phone, and you can make it cheaper by making the words shorter. You can do this by taking out “unimportant” letters in the words and using numbers instead of words (2 =" to," 3 =" free," 4 =" for," 8 =" ate," so h8 =" hate," etc.). You can also keep away from using punctuation (标点). Here is an example: Do U wnt 2 g 2 th cnma tnite (Do you want to go to the cinema tonight?)What do you think these text messages mean?Whr hv U bn? Iv bn wtng hrs fr a cll.Im hm nw, why nt gv me a cll.I gt a txt mssge frm my frnd. Shes hvng a prty on Strdy.Mobile phone users have developed a group of symbols (符号) to show how they feel. They are called emoticons, and there are some examples below. To read an emoticon, you have to look at it sideways. For example, if you say something in a text message that is a joke, you can follow it with a smiling face. Like this: Why didt u call me? I’m so sad. &&(Here are some others. Can you think of text messages where you could use them?) laughing&&&& ( sad&&&&< really sadⅤ shouting&&& |·| asleep&&&:0 shocked8·| surprised&&& \·o bored【小题1】Why are text messages popular?A.Because they are expensive.B.Because they are cheap.C.Because they are hard to write.D.Because they are not important.【小题2】The first paragraph tells us that we can make the text messages shorter in &&&&&&&&&&&&ways.A.oneB.twoC.threeD.four【小题3】 What does this text message “Do U wnt 2 cm?” mean? It means “&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?”.A.Do you want to comeB.Do you wear two capsC.Do you want two cakesD.Do you go home early【小题4】Why do people use emoticons?A.Because they can show how users feel.B.Because the symbols are beautiful.C.Because text messages are short.D.Because the users can’t make the words shorter.
Talking on a mobile phone is expensive, so a lot of people send text messages. Text messages are much cheaper than talking on a mobile phone, and you can make it cheaper by making the words shorter. You can do this by taking out “unimportant” letters in the words and using numbers instead of words (2 = to, 3 = free, 4 = for, 8 = ate, so h8 = hate, etc.). You can also keep away from using punctuation (标点). Here is an example: Do U wnt 2 g 2 th cnma tnite (Do you want to go to the cinema tonight?) What do you think these text messages mean? Whr hv U bn? Iv bn wtng hrs fr a cll. Im hm nw, why nt gv me a cll. I gt a txt mssge frm my frnd. Shes hvng a prty on Strdy. Mobile phone users have developed a group of symbols (符号) to show how they feel. They are called emoticons, and there are some examples below. To read an emoticon, you have to look at it sideways. For example, if you say something in a text message that is a joke, you can follow it with a smiling face. Like this: Why didt u call me? I’m so sad. &&( Here are some others. Can you think of text messages where you could use them? ) laughing&&&& ( sad&&&& < really sad Ⅴ shouting&&& |·| asleep&&& :0 shocked 8·| surprised&&& \·o bored Why are text messages popular? A. Because they are expensive.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Because they are cheap. C. Because they are hard to write.&&&&&& &&&D. Because they are not important. The first paragraph tells us that we can make the text messages shorter in &&&&&&&&&&&&ways. A. one&&&&&&&&& B. two&&&&&&&&& C. three&&&&&&&&& D. four
What does this text message “Do U wnt 2 cm?” mean? It means “&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?”. A. Do you want to come&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Do you wear two caps C. Do you want two cakes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Do you go home early Why do people use emoticons? A. Because they can show how users feel.& B. Because the symbols are beautiful. C. Because text messages are short.&&&&&&&& D. Because the users can’t make the words shorter.
Habits, whether good or bad, are gradually formed.When a person does a certain thing again, he is driven by some unseen force todo the same thing repeatedly, then a habit is formed. Once a habit is formed,it is difficult, and sometimes impossible, to get rid of. It is therefore veryimportant that we should pay great attention to the formation of habits.Children often form bad habits, some of which remain with them as long as theylive. Older persons also form bad habits lasting as long as they live, andsometimes become ruined by them.&&& There are other habits which, whenformed in early life, are of great help. Many successful men say that much oftheir success has something to do with certain habits in early life, such asearly rising, honesty and so on.&&& Among the habits which childrenshould not form are laziness, lying, stealing and so on. These are all easilyformed habits. Unluckily older persons often form habits which could have beenavoided.We should keep away from all these bad habits, and tryto form such habits as will be good for ourselves and others.1.____ are formed litle by little.A. Good habitsB. Bad habitsC. Both good habits and bad habitsD. Either good habits or bad habits2.The underlined word &them& in the firstparagraph refers to &____&A. badhabits&&&&&&& B. goodhabits&&&&&&&& C. badchildren&&& D. other persons3.Generally speaking, it's difficult for one _____ andeasy for them _____ which should be avoided.A. to form good habitsB. to form bad habitsC. to get rid of had habitsD. to get rid of bad habits: to form good habits4.Why should we pay much attention to the formation ofhabits?A. Because a man can never get rid of a habit.B. Because we are forced to do them again and again.C. Because habits are of great help to every one of usat present.D. Because it's hard and sometimes even impossible tothrow away bad habits.5.According to the passage, early rising _____.A. has something to do with successB. is an easily formed habitC. is such a habit as should have been avoidedD. is such a habit as won't be kept&
As kids, my friends and I spent a lot of time out in the woods. “The woods” was our part-time address, destination, purpose, and excuse. If I went to a friend’s house and found him not at home, his mother might say, “Oh, he’s out in the woods, ” with a tone(语气) of airy acceptance. It’s similar to the tone people sometimes use nowadays to tell me that someone I’m looking for is on the golf course or at the gym, or even “away from his desk.” For us ten-year-olds, “being out in the woods” was just an excuse to do whatever we feel like for a while.We sometimes told ourselves that what we were doing in the woods was exploring(探索). Exploring was a more popular idea back then than it is today. History seemed to be mostly about explorers. Our explorations, though, seemed to have less system than the historic kind: something usually came up along the way. Say we stayed in the woods, throwing rocks, shooting frogs, picking blackberries, digging in what we were briefly persuaded was an Italian burial mound.Often we got “lost” and had to climb a tree to find out where we were. If you read a story in which someone does that successfully, be skeptical: the topmost branches are usually too skinny to hold weight, and we could never climb high enough to see anything except other trees. There were four or five trees that we visited regularly----tall beeches, easy to climb and comfortable to sit in.It was in a tree, too, that our days of fooling around in the woods came to an end. By then some of us has reached seventh grade and had begun the rough ride of adolescence(青春期). In March, the month when we usually took to the woods again after winter, two friends and I set out to go exploring. We climbed a tree, and all of a sudden it occurred to all three of us at the same time that were really were rather big to be up in a tree. Soon there would be the spring dances on Friday evenings in the high school cafeteria.【小题1】The author and his fiends were often out in the woods to _______.A.spend their free timeB.play gold and other sportsC.avoid doing their schoolworkD.keep away from their parents【小题2】What can we infer from Paragraph 2?A.The activities in the woods were well planned.B.Human history is not the result of exploration.C.Exploration should be a systematic activity.D.The author explored in the woods aimlessly.【小题3】 The underlined word “skeptical” in Paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to ______.A.calmB.doubtfulC.seriousD.optimistic【小题4】 How does the author feel about his childhood?A.Happy but short.B.Lonely but memorable.C.Boring and meaningless.D.Long and unforgettable.
His mother had thought it would be good for his character to _____from home and earn some money on his own. & A. run away&&&&&&&&&& B. take away&&&&&&&&& C. keep away&&&&&&&& D. get away
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号高一英语作文:Good Habits Keep
   200字高一英语作文:Good Habits Keep   I was not able to get high marks when I was in primary school. Teachers didn&t like me because I was not a good student. Mother considered me as a bad kid. They hurt me by thinking I am a retarded child. But I am no fool. Almost all of my paintings were showed in public. Many famous artists had praised me for my paintings. They called me &little prodigy&. And dad was on my side too. He encouraged me to do what I liked and what I thought was proper. He told me that interest is the best teacher, Dad did what he could to develop my talent fully. I believe that interest together with hard work will make me a successful artist in the near future.
《高一英语作文:Good Habits Keep》摘要: considered me as a bad kid. They hurt me by thinking I am a retarded child. But I am no fool. Almost all of my paintings were showed in public. Many famous artists had praised me for my paintings. T...: ◇
格桑花盛开的季节
&? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &?
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved 版权所有 
联系我们(9:00-17:00)
电话:010-初中英语作文:谈谈习惯
初中英语作文:谈谈习惯
【www.ruiwen.com - 习惯】
  Habits, whether good or bad, are gradually formed. When a person doesa certain thing again and again, he‘ll be obliged to do it in the same way by some unseen force. Thus habit is formed. Once a habit is formed, it is difficult and sometimes almost impossible to get rid of it. It is.therefore very important that we should take care in the formation of habits. Good habits have many advantages. Going to bed early and getting up early makes us healthy. Diligence helps to succeed. Honesty helps:: win the respeet and trust of others.  If we form bad habits, such as rudeness, laziness, lying and stealing, we might be mined by them. We ought to keep away from bad habits and try to acquire habits good for ourselves and others.
[初中英语:谈谈习惯]相关文章:
本文来源:频道本月排行
随机推荐文章
Copyright (C) 2006 - 2016 www.eorder.net.cn
All Rights Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 my bad habits 的文章

随机推荐