定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢查看: 11162
用户等级:高中三年级
注册时间:
在线时长:999 小时
金币:35899
<em id="authorposton12-2-21 10:42
本周阅读短篇又来喽
A Very Important Person Important people often like to show how important they are.They usually have the largest cars.They live in the biggest houses.They wear the most expensive clothes.They eat in the best restaurants.Mr. Mammoth ,the president of Acme lnc.,was an important company,one of the biggest in the country.Thousands of men and women worked for it.The offices of Acme Inc.,were in The Acme Building.This was one of the tallest buildings in the city .It had fifty floors .Mr. Mammoth ,the president ,had his office on the top floor.One day a man came to him.he walked up to Mr.Mammoth’s secretary. She was,of course,the most beautiful secretary in the company .“My name is John Watkins ,”he told her. “I have come to see Mr. Mammoth. my appointment is at ten o’clock . ”The most beautiful secretary in the building looked at the clock on the wall. It was the largest clock in the company.“it is ten o’clock now ,”she said . “you are on time for your& && & appointment.however ,I am afraid you cannot see Mr. Mammoth.”John Watkins was surprised .“oh ? why is that ?”he asked .“Mr. Mammoth is playing golf .”“oh ,” John Watkins said . “then he won’t be coming to his office today .”The most beautiful secretary in the company smiled at him .“Mr. Mammoth’s already here, ”she said . “he has the largest office in the world.” 习题在附件里————————我是分割线————————
(36 KB, 下载次数: 70)
10:41 上传
点击文件名下载附件
下载积分: 金币 -1
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton12-2-10 20:12
本帖最后由 海之虹 于
20:14 编辑
2月7日答案来了~~~
Your need is greater than mine译文:你的需要比我的更多 &&
在很多大城市里有很多人找不到工作。有时候他们是不想工作,但有时候没有任何工作让他们做。
有一些人乞讨,有一些人卖火柴或者便宜的笔,有一些卖花。&&
Andrew Chen从不给钱给乞丐。“人应该自己工作赚钱。”他相信。他也相信所有人都能有工作做,其实他的想法是错误的。
&&一天,当他在等公车的时候,一个乞丐走来向他要钱。那个乞丐是一个老妇人穿着很旧很脏的衣服。她没有鞋子,在卖一些很香的花。
“请给一个老妇人十元吧,先生。”她对Andrew说道。“我三天没吃过一顿饭了。”
&&“我不会给你十元的。”Andrew说。
&&“那,五元呢,先生?”那个可怜的老妇人说道。“那可以让我买几块面包。”
“不。”Andrew说。
“那一元怎么样?”老妇人说。“我可以用一元买一个橘子。”&&
“我还没拿到一元。”Andrew说。“现在,走开。”
&&老妇人伤心地看着他,然后给了他她的花。
“来,先生。”她说。“你拿这些。你比我更需要他们。”
Key <font color="#. A. c& &B. d& &C. b& &&&D. b<font color="#. T F F F T<font color="#.a. big &&b. cheap, old/dirty &&c. old ,sweet-smellingd. sad
(27.5 KB, 下载次数: 46)
20:12 上传
点击文件名下载附件
用户等级:小学四年级
注册时间:
在线时长:43 小时
<em id="authorposton12-2-9 08:49
不错,不错。{:1_1:}
用户等级:禁止访问
注册时间:
在线时长:177 小时
<em id="authorposton12-2-8 10:39
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton12-2-8 09:55
用户等级:小学三年级
注册时间:
在线时长:192 小时
<em id="authorposton12-2-8 08:59
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton12-2-7 22:01
ulid 发表于
能不扣点数么
你可以直接复制哦~
用户等级:幼儿园大班
注册时间:
在线时长:4 小时
<em id="authorposton12-2-7 20:47
很好的资料
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton12-2-7 16:46
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton12-2-7 16:19
你可以直接复制哦~
用户等级:初中三年级
注册时间:
在线时长:1295 小时
金币:6409
<em id="authorposton12-2-7 11:55
感谢:victory::victory:,
用户等级:初中三年级
注册时间:
在线时长:1295 小时
金币:6409
<em id="authorposton12-2-7 11:36
不错:victory:
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton12-2-7 10:38
本帖最后由 海之虹 于
10:46 编辑
今天是开学第一天,2012新的奋斗开始喽。恭祝每个小朋友都能健康快乐的学习~~~~Your need is greater than mineIn many big cities thereare people who can not get work. Sometimes they do not want to work, but sometimes there isn’t any work for them to do. &&Some of these people beg for money. Some of them sell boxes of matches&&or cheap pens, and some of them sell flowers. &&Andrew Chen never gave money to beggars.“People should work for their money,” he believed. He also believed there was work for every one, which was not true. &&One day when he was waiting for a bus,a beggar came up and asked him for money. The beggar was an old woman wearing very old and dirty clothes. She had no shoes and she was selling some sweet-smelling flowers. &&“Give an old woman ten dollars, mister,” she said to Andrew. “I haven’t had a meal for three days.” &&“I’m not giving you ten dollars,” Andrew said. &&“What about five dollars,then,mister,” the poor old woman said. “That’ll buy me a couple of pieces of bread.” &&“No,” Andrew said. &&“Then what about one dollar,” the old woman said. “I can buy an orange for one dollar.” &&“I haven’t got one dollar,” Andrew said. “Now go away.” &&The old woman looked at him sadly, and then gave him her flowers. &&“Here, mister,” she said. “You have these. You need them more than I do.”
Exercise 1.& & Choosethe best answer a, b, c or d, to these questions about the story 在a、b、c、d中选出一个最适合本故事的答案A.& &Andrew Chen never gave money to beggars becausea)& &&&he didn’t like them b)& &&&they didn’t need money c)& &&&he thought they should work instead.d)& &&&he had no money
B.& &The beggar was a)& &&&an old man b)& &&&a young man c)& &&&a young woman d)& &&&an old woman
C.& &At first the beggar asked Andrew for a)& &&&a dollarb)& &&&ten dollars c)& &&&five dollars d)& &&&a hundred dollars
D.& &Why did the beggar give Andrew the flowers?a)& &&&Andrew liked flowers.b)& &&&The beggar thought Andrew had nothing.c)& &&&Andrew asked for them.d)& &&&The beggar was tired of them .
2.& & Write T for True or F for False beside these statementsabout the story.在下列有关本故事的句子旁标上T或F。a)& &&&People who cannot find work often sell things in thestreet.b)& &&&The woman who was begging sold boxes of matches.c)& &&&Andrew gave the woman five dollars.d)& &&&The woman said she could buy an apple for one dollar.e)& &&&Andrew told the old woman to go away.
3.& & Completethese sentences using adjectives from the story.在故事中找出适当的形容词填空。a)& & In many ___________cities some people cannot get work.b)& & These people sometimes sell_________ pens and wear______clothes.c)& & An_________ woman wa selling ______--________ flowers.d)& & She looked at Andrew __________when he did not give herany money.
(39 KB, 下载次数: 63)
10:38 上传
点击文件名下载附件
注册时间:
在线时长:20 小时
<em id="authorposton12-2-7 10:11
注册时间:
在线时长:40 小时
<em id="authorposton12-2-7 10:08