when classare our class这句话对吗

Now When Our Stars Are Fading-Evil Masquerade, Now When Our Stars Are FadingMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Now When Our Stars Are Fading
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Sorry,此歌曲暂无文本歌词。
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
听Now When Our Stars的人也听
关注虾米:Eight students ten in our class are League members. A. of B. out C. from D. in 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Eight students ____ ten in our class are League members.   A. of   B. out   C. from   D. in &
D & 表示数量,比例,程度时用in。eight in then十个中有八个。 &
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:2010届广东省广雅中学高三上学期期中考试
题型:阅读理解
Uncertainty spreads through our lives so thoroughly that it dominates our language,Our everyday speech is made up in large part of words like probably, many, soon,great,little.What do these words mean?& Such verbal imprecision is not necessarily to be criticized. Indeed, it has a value Just because it allows uw to express judgments when a precise quantitative statement is out of the question. We have been trying to pin down by experiments what people meari by these expressions in specific contexts, and how the meanings change with age. For instance,a subject is told "There are many trees in the park" and is asked to say what number the word may mean to him. Or a child is invited to take "some" sweets from a bowl and we then count how many he has taken. We compare the number he takes when he is alone with the number when one or more other children are present and are to take some sweets after him, or with the number he takes when told to give“some" sweets to another child. First, we find that the number depends, of course, on the items involved. To most people some friends means about five, while some trees means about twenty. However, unrelated areas sometimes show parallel values. For instance, the language of probability seems to mean about the same thing in predictions about the weather and about politics: the expression is certain to( rain,or be elected)signifies to the average person about a 70 is likely to, about a 60 probably will, about 55 percent. Secondly, the size of the population of items influences the value assigned to an expression.Thus, if we tell a subject to take "a few" or“a lot of" glass balls from a box, he will take me if the box contains a large number of glass balls than if it has a small number, But not proportionately more: if we increase the number of glass balls eight times, the subject takes only half as large a percentage of the total. Thirdly, there is a marked change with age. Among children between six and fourteen years old, the older the child, the fewer glass balls, he will take. But the difference between a lot and a few widens with age. This age effect is so consistent that it might be used as a test of intelligence.51. What's the right attitude towards the words like probably, any and soon ?
A. They are inaccurate and we should avoid them. B. They are necessary since we cannot be always precise. C. They should be criticized because there are too many of them. D. Their value is not yet clear since we don't know their meaning.52. Why do we do experiments with the words many and some? A. To prove that people are insensitive to these words. B. To prove that the words dominate our everyday speech. C. To find out how the meanings vary with age and contexts. D. To find out whether the words can mean a precise quantity.53. Which of the following expressions means a larger chance in weather broadcast? A. Possible.&& B. Probable.&& C. Be likely to.& D. Be certain to.54. Which of the following is similar to the underlined word signifies in its meaning? A. makes&&& B. means&&&& C. predicts&&&&D. indicates55. Which of the following can be the best title for the passage? A. Uncertainty in the Language Use. B. How to Use Language in an Uncertain WayC.Uncertain Words and their Use in Specific Contexts D. Experiments on Relationship between Uncertainty and Language Use
来源:2013届吉林省吉林一中高三上学期阶段验收英语试卷(带解析)
A number of times Rosemary edged closer to Gordon , meaning to take his arm, but he edged away from her. She thought that she had offended him deeply, and that he was disappointed because she had pushed him away. She would have apologized if he had given her half a chance. But as a matter of fact, he was scarcely thinking of this any longer. It was the money business that was troubling him now. And the fact was that he would soon have to confess it. What nonsense it made of all he had said! Presently she stopped him, and swung him round to face her. “Gordon, why won’t you speak to me?” she said. “Are you still angry with me for what happened just now?”“No, I was never angry with you. You’re not to blame. Something else has been worrying me all the way along, I’ve only eight pence left. I had just enough money for today when we started out, but that dinner bill upset everything. Can you lend me some money?’Rosemary was amazed. “What does it matter if you’ve only eight pence left? How can you let yourself be worried by a thing like that? As though I objected to lending you money, aren’t I always telling you that I want to pay for myself when we go out together?’“Yes, and you know how I hate you paying.”“Oh, how silly you are.” She said. “Do you think there’s anything to be ashamed of in having no money?”Gordon’s face went bright pink. “Of course there is ! It’s the only thing in the world there is to be ashamed of. I can’t be a complete human being—I don’t feel a human being –unless I’ve got money in my pocket.”【小题1】What gave Rosemary the idea that she had hurt Gordon’s feelings deeply?A.He didn’t say he was sorry.B.He pushed her away when she tried to take his arm.C.He didn’t say he was sorry.D.He wouldn’t let her touch him.【小题2】Rosemary made him look at her because ______. A.she wanted to ask him a questionB.she wanted to see his faceC.she was angry with himD.he had been rude【小题3】Gordon felt that if he asked rosemary to lend him some money _____.A.he would lose some of his self-respectB.she would refuse to C.he would have to confess his lossD.she would be angry【小题4】It is clear that Gordon had not intended to _____.A.tell her he had a little money leftB.accept any money from herC.blame her for making him angryD.have such an expensive dinner
来源:学年吉林省长春市二中高二期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
Air travel is such an everyday experience these days that we are not surprised when we read about a politician having talks with the Japanese Prime Minister one day, attending a meeting in Australia the following morning and having to be off at midday to sign a trade agreement in Hong Kong. But frequent long-distance flying can be so tiring that the traveler begins to feel his brain is in one country, his digestion in another and his powers of concentration nowhere---in short, he hardly knows where he is.Air travel is so quick nowadays that we can leave London after breakfast and be in New York in eight hours, yet what really disturbs us most is that when we arrive it is lunch time while we have already had lunch on the plane and are expecting dinner.Doctors say that air travelers are in no condition to work after crossing a number of time zones. Airline pilots, however, often live by their own watches.【小题1】After a long air travel, a traveler _______. A.finds himself in a different worldB.finds his brain apart from his bodyC.finds himself in Hong Kong the following morning D.has little sense about where he is【小题2】 After a traveler arrives in New York from London, he______.A.feels tired and needs a good restB.feels hungry and needs another lunchC.doesn’t want to have supperD.has not had lunch yet【小题3】Which statement is right? _______.A.A traveler from London to New York needs lunch during his travelB.A traveler from London to New York doesn’t need any lunch on the planeC.The lunch hour in New York is eight hours later than that in LondonD.In fact, the distance from London to New York is only four hours’ trip by air【小题4】The sentence “Airline pilots often live by their own watches.” means______.A.they don’t trust others’ watchesB.they don’t change their watchesC.they make a living by their own watchesD.they do as they used to do【小题5】Doctors suggest the travelers_______?A.should rest when they arrive in New York from London.B.should work in good condition since they just finish a long journey.C.rest in a place with good condition.D.give up long journey since it makes them tired.
来源:贵州省云峰中学09-10学年度高一下学期3月月考英语试卷
One evening in November, Berlin received a telephone call from Mrs. Green. “Please, Dr Berlin, come to my house. I had 50,000 dollars on my desk and now it is gone.”Dr Berlin arrived at Mrs. Green’s house at eight o’clock. First he asked Mrs. Green, “When did you see the money last?”“At seven o’clock. I put it on my desk in my living room. Then I went to wash my hair. I came back at seven thirty and the money was gone.”“I see.” Dr Berlin said. “Were you alone in the house?”“No. My sister’s son Jack is here, too.” Then Dr Berlin and Mrs. Green went to Jack’s room.”“Please, sit down,” Jack said. Dr Berlin sat on the only chair in the room, and the chair was cold. He also saw some books on the ground near his feet.“What have you been doing this evening?” Dr Berlin asked.“I came home at six-thirty, and went right to my room. I’ve been sitting in that chair and reading all the evening. I never got up and I never left the room. Maybe somebody came into the house and took my aunt’s money.”After hearing that, Dr Berlin was clear about who had taken the money.59. When did Dr Berlin answer the phone from Mrs. Green?A. At 6:30&&&&& B. At 7:00&&&&& C. After 7:30& D. At 8:0060. Where did Mrs. Green put her money?A. In her living room. & B. In her washing room.C. In Jack’s room.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. In her office.61. When did the thief take Mrs. Green’s money?A. Before Mrs. Green came back home.B. When Jack was reading. C. After Mrs. Green went to wash her hair.D. When Dr Berlin was answering the phone.62. Which of the following is WRONG?A. Mrs. Green didn’t live alone.&&&&&B. Jack had given a careless reply (回答).C. Dr Berlin found out who had taken the money. D. Jack had been really reading books all that evening.
来源:学年度广东省普宁第二中学高一11月月考英语卷
There is no doubt that music plays a powerful role in our lives. It can calm our tired nerves after a busy day of work. Music even has the power to move us to tears when it stirs(激起) an emotional reaction. How then, does music play a role in special education?If music has the ability to touch those hidden places we all carry inside, it proves an important tool for the special education teacher. For students with emotional problems, music can help soothe(抚慰) sadness. Consider the child that arrives in class depressed and upset. If music can indeed relax and calm him, he is more likely to focus and participate in class.Dr. R. Joseph, author of Behavioral Neurology, writes, “It is well recorded that patients with left hemisphere(大脑半球) damage, who may be unable to speak or recognize words, can sing a melody(曲调).”For this reason, some special education teachers have found it helpful to set their lessons to music. When students cannot understand or remember certain things, singing them helps make it easier.Nature magazine reported “Music training helps underachievers. In Rhode Island, researchers studied eight public school first grade classes. Half of the classes became ‘text-arts’groups, receiving ongoing music training. After seven months, the students were given a test. The tested group had caught up with their fellow students in reading and surpassed(超过) their classmates in math by 22 percent. In the second year of the project, the tested students widened this even further. Students were also tested on attitude and behavior. Classroom teachers also noted improvement in these areas.”It seems music does, indeed, play an important role in education. For the special education teacher, this is especially encouraging.【小题1】The first paragraph is mainly about _______.A.the role of music in educationB.the importance of music in lifeC.the relationship between music and work resultsD.the relationship between music and behavior【小题2】For students with emotional problems, music might be _______.A.a toyB.a punishmentC.a medicineD.a puzzle【小题3】According to Dr. R. Joseph, people with left hemisphere damage _______.A.are unable to recognize peopleB.can produce some musical soundsC.can become special education teachersD.might suffer right hemisphere damage too【小题4】The tested students mentioned in the fifth paragraph _______. A.behaved badly after the studyB.Didn’t show any difference after the studyC.had done well in their reading and math beforeD.received certain music education during the study【小题5】What is the text mainly about?A.The meaning of special education.B.The history of music education.C.The problem in music education.D.The role of music in special education
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
Welcometoourclass!課件
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Welcometoourclass!課件
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口当前位置: >>
A. Our ClassThis is our class. There are fifty students in our class. There are twenty-five boys and twenty-five girls. There is an American student in our class. Her name is Mary. Her
English is very good. We all like her. She likes eating bread and cakes. She likes drinking milk and orange juice. We like eating rice and drinking tea. We are very happy together. I. Read carefully and write “T” for True and “F” for False beside the statements. 仔细阅读,在下列句子前标上 T(对)或 F(不对)。( 10 分 ) ( )1. There is an American boy in our class. ( )2 .Mary is an English girl. ( )3. She likes rice, tea, and bread. ( )4. We are good friends. ( )5. There are twenty-four girls in our class. II. Choose the best answer, A, B, C or D, to these questions. 在 A, B, C, D 中选出一个最佳答案。( 10 分 ) ( )1. How many students are there in the class? A. Twenty-five. B. Fifty-five. C. Fifty. D. Seventy-five. ( )2. What does the American girl like eating? A. Bread B. Cakes C. Cakes and bread D. Oranges ( )3. What does she like drinking? A. Orange juice. B. Milk. C. Orange juice and milk. D. Apple juice. ( )4. What do the Chinese students like eating and drinking? A. Rice and tea. B. Bread and milk. C. Cakes and orange juice. D. Bread and tea. B. In the ClassroomThis is a classroom. You can see some girls, a boy and a teacher in it. The boy is Tom. He has golden hair and blue eyes. He is from America. He is a new pupil. The girls are Chinese. They can speak a little English. They are talking with Tom in English. Miss Li is writing something on the blackboard. I. Read carefully and write “ ” for True and “ ” for False beside the statements. 仔细阅读,在下列句子前标上 (对) 或 (不对)。( 8 分 ) ( )1. There are some boys in the classroom. ( )2. Tom’s hair is black. ( )3. Tom is an American boy. ( )4.Miss Li is talking with her students. Choose the best answer, A, B, C, or D, to these questions. 在 A, B, C, D 中选出一个最佳答案。( 7 分 ) ( A. B. C. D. ( )1. What are the girls doing? They are ___ . talking with the teacher speaking English with Tom writing on the blackboard reading some books )2.What colour are Tom’s eyes? B. Golden. C. Brown. (1分 ) (2分 )II.A. Blue (D. Black.)3. Can the girls speak English very well? ( 2 分 ) A. B. C. D. ( Yes, they can. They can speak Chinese. No, they can’t. He can speak English. )4. Who is talking with the girls? ( 2 分 ) B. Tom. C . Tom and Miss Li. D. Nobody.A. Miss Li C. JohnJohn usually goes to school by bus. He leaves his house at seven and arrives at his school at about seven twenty. His school is on a hill From Monday to Friday John usually has four classes every day. He is very fond of English. He wants to become an English teacher. He hopes that he will go to the United states to study English. a. Fill in the blanks: ( 5 分 ) 1. John usually goes to school by _____ . 2. His school is on a ____ . 3. He is very fond of _____ . 4. He wants to become an _____ .b. Comprehension Questions : ( 10 分 ) ( ) 1. How does John usually go to school? A. On foot. B. By bus. C. By airplane. D. By taxi ( ) 2. John is very fond of A. English B. Japanese C. French D. Spanish ( ) 3. What does John want to be? A. A pilot. B. A merchant. C. An English teacher D. A salesman. ( ) 4. Where does John hope he will go? A. Rome. B. Egypt. C. India. D. The United States. ( ) 5. How many classes does John usually have every day? A. Four. B. Three. C. Six. D. Seven. D. A Crow and a FoxOne day a crow finds a piece of meat. She picks it up in her mouth and flies to a tall tree. She is just going to eat the meat when a fox sees her. He comes and stands under the tree and says, “How pretty you are! You must be the prettiest bird in the world.” The crow is very pleased by these words. Then the fox speaks again, “I can see your pretty face, but I have not heard your voice. Why don’t you sing a song?” This makes the crow very happy. She opens her mouth and begins to sing. As she opens her mouth, she drops the meat. The fox picks up the meat at once and goes away with it. Kind words are not always as king as they seem. I. Read carefully and write “√” for Right and “×” for Wrong beside the statements. 仔细阅读,在下列句子前标上”√ “( 对 ) 或” ×”(不对)。( 10 分 ) ( ( ( ( ( )1. One day a crow finds a piece of meat. )2. Before the crow eats the meat, she meets a fox. )3. The fox asks the crow to dance. )4. The crow is very clever. )5. She is happy and flies to a tall house.
Inourclass,mostdiscussionsandactivitiestakeplaceinassigneds mallgroups.Thesegroupsprovideasupportiveandsafeenvironmen tthat(promotes)learning. 2. Itisthedevelopment...Unit2 There are forty students in our class. Lesson 7 教学内容与分析 1.Just talk 本部分通过设置新的体育老师想要了解班级情况, 询问班级人数及让学生报数...高中短文改错精选精练(附答案)(一) Last week, we feel sorry to hear that our class teacher was ill. Afterwards, we 高中短文改错精选精练(附答案)(一) ...Ⅲ.短文改错 Last week our class voted on what do for our class outing:visiting Tang Paradise or go on a trip to the Night Zoo.We girl wanted to ...When we had our class, our psychology teacher would take any liquid medicine from a tiny bottle. This touched the whole classes. We thought that he ...一、交际英语 37’ 1、Our class won the girls' relay race in our school's sports meeting. - ___ A:That's right. B:Thanks a lot. C:Congratulati...the 短文改错: (每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) Last Tuesday, our class invited an old craftsman to teach us what to make dough how figurines (面塑). ...附录六 课堂教学用语中华人民共和国教育部 1. 上课 (Beginning a class) (1)Let’s start now. / Let’s begin our class / lesson ...She is our monitor and one of the excellent student in our class. Although she is clever, but she works very hard. We have a lot on common and ...第一节:短文改错 Last week, our class have a discussion about the celebrations to welcoming the former teachers and students. We wanted to organize a ...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 when is math class 的文章

随机推荐