天天搞机用搞笑英语怎么说说

当前位置: &
天天的英文
音标:[ tiāntiān ]&&发音:&&
英文翻译 day in, day out 短语和例子好好学习, 天天向上。 study well and make progress every day&&&&another day&&&&dts mp3 192k; sky blue of everyday&&&&half the sky&&&&scott proctor&&&&from day to day&&&& diario de diarios ...&&&&you ming&&&&l522; ttok&&&&tin tin daily news&&&&e-teuk's cy&&&& tt-show&&&&hp everyday paper&&&&vocabulary everyday&&&&space observatory&&&&it’s hot today&&&&it's a lovely day.; good [clear] weather! it is a brilliant weather.; it's fin ...&&&&the weather is wretched.; the weather is terrible [ miserable].; the wea ...&&&&it’s warm today&&&&number of clear days&&&&koi no koe&&&&day after day&&&& upper transit&&&&day to day&&&&fortunedayshotel&&&&celesti celestial&&&&stellar comparator
例句与用法I "trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries" .我“哭天天不应”。A good dancer must practice every day .一个好的舞蹈演员必须天天练习。A priest visited her to confess her every day .一位神父天天前来听她忏悔。Suddenly i was seeing him almost every day .突然之间,我几乎天天与他见面了。The two families will be meeting every day in the year .两家人一年到头天天见面。We don't kill a pig every day .我们不是天天杀猪过节。In the mornings they beguiled the sun with music .天天早晨,他们用音乐来取悦太阳。I've noticed you standing on this bridge day after day .我注意到你天天站在这座桥上。Miss kenldar sued daily for her presence at fieldhead .肯达尔小姐天天请她去菲尔赫德。If you badger him long enough, i'm sure he'll agree .只要你天天纠缠他,我相信他会同意。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
汉语解释tiāntiān每天:好好学习,~向上。
相邻词汇热门词汇
天天的英文翻译,天天英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译天天,天天的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 搞笑用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐