介绍天津图书馆英语角的英语作文

2013年12月英语四级作文预测:图书馆
来源:  9:57:33 【】 
2013年12月英语四级作文预测:图书馆提供给大家备考,预祝各位考生顺利通过考试。
  Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Do Libraries Become Useless at the Age of Information? You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese:
  1. 有些人认为信息时代不再需要传统图书馆了,因为……
  2. 有些人认为信息时代传统图书馆仍然有重要作用,因为……
  3. 你的看法……
  There has been a heated discussion about libraries at the age of information among people. Some people, especially the younger generation, challenge the value of conventional libraries. When they need any information in their studies or work, they can turn to their computers for help. For this reason, they do not need to go to a library for borrowing or returning one or two books.
  While others, including most old people as well as scholars, value libraries. They love libraries because they can enjoy peace and quietness in an isolated spiritual world. And they also have access to rare academic works needed for their studies in the libraries.
  In my view, conventional libraries are still available though there is still much room for improving. At the Age of Information, as long as knowledge is respected and cherished, libraries won’t extinct from our lives. On the other hand, libraries should not refuse the latest information technology, which will enable them to regain those young readers.编辑推荐:
文章责编:wuchong& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 9:26:26)?&&( 9:13:49)?&&( 9:12:34)?&&( 9:10:04)?&&( 9:08:26)?&&( 9:06:37)
?智能练习?智能评估
扫描二维码下载
在线名师:  
数学学士学位,2010级长江商学院MBA。2004年加入北京新东方学校...[]
在线名师:  
北京师范大学英语语言文学硕士,有着丰富的教学经验,主讲四六级...[]
在线名师:  
北京新东方学校国内考试部资深教师。中国传媒大学英语播音暨主持...[]
在线名师:  
赵 丽:新东方人称"词汇王","GMAT一姐"网络课堂:四六级词汇...[]
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
Our&School&Library(我们学校的图书馆)
作者:第五季节
   Our School Library Our school has a library. It's not big but it is very bright and clean. There are story books, picture books in it. You can also borrow books about music and sports. I like to read stories,so I often borrow story books from the library. Every time we can keep the book for two week. There is a big reading room in the library. When you enter the reading room, you can find these words on the wall:"Knowledge is power." and "Keep silence!" We can read magazines and newspapers in the reading room, but we can't take them out.
热门课程推荐my school英语作文带翻译_英语作文
my school英语作文带翻译
学习啦【英语作文】 编辑:焯杰
    校园生活像&五味瓶&一样多姿多味,有酸、甜、苦、辣的感觉。虽然学习很辛苦,但是也是充实的、丰富多彩的。下面学习啦小编为大家带来my school作文带翻译,欢迎大家阅读!
  my school一:
  I study in the TianJin No. I middle school, where there are three grades and thirty-two classes. It is not big but very beautiful.
  In the center of the school there is a new teaching building, which is very clean and beautiful. The lab building and the library are to the east of the new building. There all kinds of book in the library. You can enioy them as many as you like.
  South of the new building lies a playground and it's very big. On the playground, you can have sports such as football. basketball. You'd better play basketball as there are four basketball grounds in our school, You can enjoy yourself very much.
  There are many trees in our school.Grass is everywhere. In front of the new building there are two gardens in which, there are flowers of all colours.
  We are studying hard in our school, Our life is happy and intcrcsting. I love our school very much.
  我就读于天津一中。学校有3个年级,32个班,它并不大,但是很漂亮。
  校园中央是新建成的干净、美丽的教学大楼。实验楼和图书楼在新楼的东侧。图书馆有各种各样的书,你可以随意阅读。操场在新楼的南边,它很大,你可以在操场上做你喜欢的运动,如、。你最好打篮球&&因为学校共有四块篮球场地&&你一定会玩得十分尽兴。
  学校种了许多树木,草坪随处可见。新楼的前面有两个花园;园里的鲜花五颜六色。
  我们学习刻苦,生活愉快而有趣。我爱我们的学校。
  my school英语作文二:
  My school is at Haimen Town. It is very big and beautiful. There are forty-three classes in it. When you come to our school, you can see the modern teaching building. Our teachers work and do practice in it. Behind the building, there are two classroom buildings and a school library. In the library there are thousands and thousands of books. After class you can borrow the books you want and also you can read them in the reading room at any time. Beside our classroom, there is a big playground. At about 4:30 p.m. every day, many students play football, basketball and some of them play tennis. All the playground is alive.
  Our school is a model school in Jiangsu. I like my school very much.
  我的学校在海门镇。它是非常大的和美丽的。有43个类。当你来到我们学校,你可以看到现代教学楼。我们的老师工作和做练习。建筑的背后,都有两个教室建筑和学校图书馆。在图书馆有成千上万的书。下课后你想借的书,也可以在任何时候在阅览室阅读。在我们的教室旁边,有一个大操场。每午4时30分左右,许多学生踢足球,篮球和他们中的一些人打。所有的游乐场还活着。
  我们学校是学校在江苏一个模型。我非常喜欢我的学校。
  my school英语作文三:
  I study in a beautiful school. There are many trees and flowers in campus. It&s green all the year round. There are three buildings in my school. Two of them are teaching buildings and one is office and library. Our classroom is large and bright. We are happy to study in it. Besides, there are two playgrounds in my school, a basketball court and a football field. After class, I often play in the basketball court. And, there are many other places for fun in my school. I like my lovely school.
  我在一所美丽学校上学,校园里有很多树木和花,一年四季都是绿的。我的学校总共有三座建筑,其中两座是教学楼另外一座是办公楼和图书馆。我们的教室宽敞明亮,在里面学习很开心。此外,我的学校有两个操场,一个篮球场和一个足球场。课后我经常在篮球场玩。另外,学校还有很多可以玩耍的地方。我爱我的学校。
  my school英语作文四:
  In front of our school have a steady stream of bars and a large, leafy banyan, is a place that is beautiful and quiet. Into the campus, the road lined with flowers, butterflies fluttering above, next to a green grass, dragonfly inside play. In the street there is a beautiful rockery, many pavilions mountains, the mountains there are many shapes of the bridge, the mountain has green water surrounded by rockery, which live goldfish and carp. Campus there are many trees, magnolia, mango trees, Araucaria, banyan trees have thick, tall poplars ...... Our school really like a natural botanical garden. In this beautiful campus, we and the trees grow together. There is a big school track and field and basketball court, where we often participate in sports activities, is a good place where we exercise, there are a few tennis courts opposite blue Zhuo, students often match held there, maybe in the future World Table Tennis Championship was born here. Finally, the tall buildings that we learn classroom knowledge, that bright classroom has four neat row of chairs, will accompany the knowledge that we finish primary school here. This is our beautiful campus.
  我们学校的门前有条细水长流的小河和一颗枝繁叶茂的大榕树,是个即美丽又幽静的地方。走进校园,大路两旁种满了鲜花,蝴蝶在上面飞舞,旁边还有一片绿油油的草地,蜻蜓在里面玩耍。在路旁还有一座精美的假山,山上有许多楼台亭阁,山中还有许多形状各异的小桥,山下有绿水环绕着假山,里面生活着金鱼和鲤鱼。校园里面有很多树,有白玉兰、有芒果树、有南洋杉、有粗壮的榕树,还有高大的杨树&&我们学校真像一个天然的园。在这美丽的校园里,我们和大树一起茁壮成长。学校还有一个很大的场和蓝球场,我们常常在这里参加活动,是我们锻炼身体的好地方,蓝球场对面还有几张卓,同学们常常在那里举行对抗赛,也许将来世界乒乓球冠军就从这里诞生。最后那高高的大楼就是我们学习知识的课堂,那明亮的教室里有四排整齐的桌椅,将陪伴着我们在这里学完小学的知识。这就是我们美丽校园。
看完这篇文章的人还看了:
本文已影响 人
[my school英语作文带翻译]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
4899人看了觉得好
855人看了觉得好
930人看了觉得好
【英语作文】图文推荐中考英语作文范文:介绍我们的学校_新浪教育_新浪网
中考英语作文范文:介绍我们的学校
  初中英语作文也是需要同学们多读多练才能拿高分的,为了帮助考生对热点作文有更好的掌握,下面是英语作文范文。
  Welcome to our school! Our school is the key middle school in this city. Now we are in the front gate. Entry in this school, you can see there is a big football playground on the left and a big resturant on the right. If you’re hungry, you can have something good in there. The grand teaching building is right behind the football playground. We spend most time in the classrooms. Behind the teaching building, there is a little lake with many fish in it. Oh, there is also a nice library next to the lake. After the class, we can entry the library freely to read the books we like. This is our school. Don’t you think it’s great?
  欢迎来到我们学校! 我们中学是这所城市的重点中学。现在我们来到了学校的正大门。进入到这所学校,你可以看到在校园的左边有个很大的足球场,右边有个很大的餐厅。如果你饿了,你可以去餐厅吃些好吃的东西。巨大的教学楼就在足球场后面。我们的大多数时间都待在教室里。在教学楼后面,有个小小的湖泊,很多鱼在水里游。噢,对了,小湖泊的旁边还有个图书馆。下课的时候,我们可以进去读自己喜欢的书籍。这就是我们的学校。你不认为这很棒吗?
来源:中国教育在线
&&& 更多信息请访问:
  特别说明:由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,新浪网所提供的所有考试信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。
文章关键词:
&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&
您可通过新浪首页顶部 “”, 查看所有收藏过的文章。
所高校高招分数线信息)
教育部直属
你所在省市
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年