帮我收一下灰色英语怎么说韩语谢谢怎么说百度真的非浅7浅8

哪位英语高人帮我做下 谢谢_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,168,914贴子:
哪位英语高人帮我做下 谢谢收藏
As a matter of fact, Saudi Arabia’s oil reserves are second only to ______. A. Kuweit B. that of Kuweit C. Kuweits’s D. those of Kuweit
Jim was late for two classes this morning. He said that he forgot both of the ______. A. rooms number B. room number C. room’s numbers D. room numbers
After the war, many warships were laid ______ as they were not needed any longer. A. up B. aside C. down D. over
The photographs of Mars taken by satellite are ______ taken from the earth. A. clearest than those B. clearer than that C. much clear than those D. much clearer than those
My hand was hurt. Could you do ______ typing for me? A. some B. many C. such D. any
It was purely ______ chance that the mistake was discovered. A. in B. for C. by D. from
Weekends last from Friday evening to Sunday night.______ days are week-days. A. The other B. Another C. Other D. Every other
Please write the answers to the questions at the end of ______. A. eighth chapter B. chapter eight C. eight chapter D. chapter the eight
Would you like to have a cup of tea and ______ with me? A. two toasts B. two pieces of toast C. two piece of toasts D. tow pieces of toasts
Do you believe that she has blamed us for the accident, especially ______? A. you and me B. you and I C. I and you D. me and you
The custom of visiting friends, relatives and neighbors on New Year’s Day is one the Old World traditions that has ______ a new form in the United States. A. taken up B. taken on C. taken over D. taken off
My desk is ______. A. between his B. between his one C. beside his one D. beside his
I’ll pick you ______ at your college gate and take you straight to the station. A. on B. off C. out D. up
His mother taught ______ ,but his father was only a blue-collar worker. A. piano B. an piano C. the piano D. a piano
The flock of geese was flying through the sky in perfect formation following ______ leader. A. its B. their C. his D. her
Albert said he met the girl ______ A. at his uncle’s Smith room B. at Smith’s his uncle’s room C. at his uncle Smith’s room D. at the room of his uncle’s Smith’s
all questions left ______ by history must be settled one by one. A. alone B. off C. out D. over
Most of the houses in the village were burnt to ______ during the war. A. an ash B. the ash C. ash D. ashes
He grabbed me ______ and pulled me onto the bus. A. a arm B. an arm C. the arm D. by the arm
When she got her first month salary, Diana bought herself ______ dress.
A. a cotton , blue …expensive B. an expensive … blue, cotton C. a blue, expensive … cotton D. a cotton, expensive… blue
The DMZ extends about two hundred kilometers ______. A. from east to west B. from the east to west C. from the east to the west D. from eastern to western
In one firm alone over three hundred people were laid _____ during the last month. A. in B. out C. on D. off
I bite my nails. I must break ______. A. the habit of me B. the habit with myself C. myself of the habit D. of the habit myself
A man who could ______ such treatment was a man of remarkable physical courage and moral strength. A. bear upon B. insist on C. stand up to D. persist in
The manager was greatly appreciate that _____ made by Linda lately. A. new reel B. news reel C. new-reels D. news reels
The weight of something is another way of describing the amount of force exerted on ______ by gravity. A. it B. them C. that D. one
Once he was given a chance to improve his position in the firm, he seized it ______ both hands and is now on his way to the top. A. on B. at C. in D. with
______ is a well-informed man. He can tell you anything you want to know. A. This John’s old friend B. This old friend of John C. That’s Jahn’s old friend D. This old friend of John’s
Eggs, though nourishing, have ______ of fat content. A. large number B. a large number C. a high amount D. the high amount
The mother scolded the boy ______ not cleaning up his room. A. to B. with C. at D. for
The new system encourages companies to compete with each other ______ equal terms. A. on B. in C. with D. for
The more you study during the semester, ______ you have to study the week before exams. A. the less B. the lesser C. less D. the little
The government is looking ______ new methods of raising money without increasing taxes. A. down on B. upon C. out for D. around
“What is Todger?” “He is ______.” A. a poet and novelist B. poet and novelist C. a poet and a novelist D. the poet and novelist
You will have to practice ______ times before you can do it. A. many more B. more many C. more often D. more several
He expressed ______ of their having ever been married. A. the doubt B. a doubt C. doubt D. an doubt
Classroom testing, if well done, most certainly ______ a stimulus to study and real learning. A. acts for B. acts on C. acts as D. acts to
After ten years, all these youngsters became_____. A. growns-ups B. grown-up C. growns-up D. grown-ups
Have you got ______ copies to go around? A. much B. a large amount of C. enough D. great
The chairman asked ______ to write their questions on a piece of paper and send them to the front. A. the present members B. the members presently C. the members present D. the presently members
楼主敢问这是什么阶段的题?
看起来像高中题
不敢,怕被封。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 日语谢谢怎么说发音 的文章

随机推荐