有效的英语报价有效期英文怎么说?

当前位置: &
有效区域的英文
英文翻译effective coverage&&&& efficaciou ...&&&& p ...&&&&service area&&&&coverage&&&& valid zone&&&&radar coverage indicator&&&&lrca location register coverage area&&&&safe area&&&&television coverage&&&&transmitting coverage&&&&radar cross-section&&&&significant interval&&&&highcoverage&&&&active patch of protein&&&&active patch of protein&&&&coverage area&&&&skirt&&&&effective sensitization area&&&&effective exposure area&&&&area, inactive region&&&&key result areas&&&&re respiratory dead space&&&&dead space ventilation&&&&dead space volume vd&&&&suburban population
例句与用法For a list and description of valid zones , see the有关有效区域的列表和说明,请参见Effective area measurements of single - mode optical fibres - guidance单模光纤有效区域测量.指南Stub - column test method for effective area of cold - formed steel columns冷成型钢柱有效区域的短柱试验方法Demoralizing roar ? tooltip updated to display area of effect ( in yards )挫志怒吼?技能提示可以显示有效区域。 Analysing coverage achieved by a given set of test cases is a dynamic analysis通过一组给定测试案例所达成的有效区域分析是动态分析。 Double - click any available map location to travel there , or click once , then click the travel button双击或者按住一段时间地图上任何有效区域,出现旅行按钮,开始旅行。 The feature extraction is based on overlap gridding feature in valid area of image , and it can enhance the stability of feature同时在图像有效区域提取局部交叠网格特征,增强了特征稳定性。 Based on the hsv color model , the method regards the saturation as principle to distinguish the foreground and background , then uses mathematic morphological operation and boundary detection technique to extract valid district of steel pieces采用hsv颜色空间,并以饱和度为主区分前景和背景,再综合运用数学形态学运算及边界跟踪技术提取出钢块的有效区域。 ( 2 ) the algorithm for contour retrieval of fish eye image . according the peculiarity of fish eye image , we introduce an algorithm for calculating the center and radius of the circular region in the fish eye image , which use the method of calculating the area of the circular region( 2 )鱼眼图像的轮廓提取的算法。我们给出了一种针对鱼眼图像的特点使用面积统计的方法来计算鱼眼图像的圆形有效区域的圆心和半径的算法,实验证明了我们所给出的方法的正确性和可行性。 Being the base of great city , they provide all kinds of industrial elements . on the other hand , they connect the central districts and outskirts towns of chengdu . with good basic conditions , the towns are the very effience areas for the central districts " expanding and they may become the hearts of the rural areas , which will absorb the residual labour force一方面,它是大都市发展的基地,为大都市发展提供各类生产要素支撑,接受中心城区的产业扩散;另一方面,它是成都市域连接中心城区与远郊乡镇的经济纽带,由于其基础条件较好、优势明显,所以是中心城区扩展的有效区域,对远郊区域发展仍然起集聚、扩散作用,承担农村地区中心功能,为农村服务,接纳农村剩余劳动力。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
有效区域的英文翻译,有效区域英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译有效区域,有效区域的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved做好的英文怎么说_沪江英语学习网
分类学习站点
做好的英文怎么说
做好的英文:come off参考例句:to expedite work迅速做好工作The officer ordered that all the soldiers get ready.
军官命令士兵做好准备。 Assistant General Manager assists the GM to manage the departments under his jurisdiction.副总经理协助总经理做好所辖部门的管理工作。omelet cooked quickly and slid onto a plate. 很快就做好迅速倒进盘子里的煎蛋。
We must get ready for the start of term.我们必须为新学期做好准备。1.10
The typhoon is coming. We will have to get everything ready to evacuate the rig.台风快要来了,必须做好一切弃船准备。Then I prepared my self within, putting my self in a posture of defence然后,我在城堡内做好防御野人袭击的准备。Recently, the CPC Central Committee and the State Council have made new deployment for this year's economic work.最近,中共中央、国务院已就做好全年经济工作进行了新的部署。Batten down (the hatches)"(暴风雨时)封舱,船上做好应付暴风雨的准备。"The turkey was served with a garnish of parsley.做好的火鸡上面配上芫荽菜做点缀。:v. 来;发生;开始;出现;变成;达到;来做;来取;来拿int. 嗨,得啦,好啦The bale will be coming.不幸就要降临了。Come on get with it!好啦,时髦点儿吧!Illness comes in by mouth and comes out by it病从口入祸从口出If it be now, ’ if it be not to come, if it be not now, yet it will come: the readiness is all注定在今天,就不会是明天;不是明天,就是今天;逃过了今天,明天还是逃不了,随时准备着就是了。There is every proBability of his coming / that he will come.他多半会来的。:adv. 掉,下;离开;隔开;切断;停止;;休息;光,完,尽;全部地prep. 从...离开;从...向下;在...的外面;偏离...;从...分岔;不再从事...;低于...adj. 关着的;停止流通的;延期的;取消的;不工作的;处于...境况的;萧条的v.(用于祈使句)走开,滚开;站开n. 关掉Is the water on or off? 自来水龙头开着还是关着?The gilt is off.幻想破灭了。 to break掐断 take off clearance = clearance for take off起飞许可 They panned off the sand and dirt. 他们用淘金盘淘去砂泥。翻译推荐:相关热点:
加载更多评论
最受欢迎的10大圣诞节读物
英语学习推荐:听说读写全面提升的法宝
在麻省理工上学是什么感觉?
双语美文:我的生活,充满魔法
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:睡眠不好英语怎么说_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
睡眠不好英语怎么说
|0|0|暂无简介
外教+助教2对1英语口语解决方案|
总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢可用的,有效的的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:一样_用英语怎么说_VOA英语网
发表时间:内容来源:
释义相关词条:
alike equally the same
1. The house seemed muted, hushed as if it had been deserted.
房子里似乎悄然无声,安静得好像已经没人在住一样。
2. Things might have been different if I'd talked a bit more.
如果当时我再多说一点的话,结果或许会不一样。
3. Like a good businessman, Stewart identified a gap in the market.
像精明的商人一样,斯图尔特发现了市场上的一个空白。
4. I denied my father because I wanted to become someone else.
我和父亲断绝了关系,因为我想成为一个不一样的自己。
5. What other home offers such a commanding view of the capital?
还有其他的房子能像这幢一样俯瞰首都吗?
6. For her, books were as necessary to life as bread.
对她来说,书就像面包一样,是生活必需品。
7. Politicians want a lap-dog press which will uncritically report their propaganda.
政客们想要的是不问是非、甘为他们搞宣传的哈巴狗一样的新闻媒体。
8. Monks shave their heads, as do devotees of the Hare Krishna movement.
和尚要剃度,克利须那派教徒也一样。
9. Like their children, parents are often defensive about their private lives.
就像子女一样,父母也常常很注重保护他们的私生活。
10. They ate, as they usually did, in the kitchen.
像平常一样,他们是在厨房吃的饭。
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News

我要回帖

更多关于 有效期英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐