Tell me about your home. 是tell me why什么意思思?

新视野视听说1网络课堂资料-Unit 03 Tell me about your friends._百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新视野视听说1网络课堂资料-Unit 03 Tell me about your friends.
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢What can you tell me about your home town?——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
What can you tell me about your home town? 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
从下面方框内所给的七个选项中选出五个句子,将其序号填入相应空白处,使其组成一段符合逻辑的对话
A.Do you like music?&&& B.How are you? C.What about you?&&& D.How old are you?  E.Can you sing a song?& F.Nice to meet you G.Where are you from?
Paul:Good morning, Mr Black.Mr Black: Good morning, Paul. Let meintroduce a new friend to you. This is Bill.Bill:&&1.&&&Paul: Nice to meet you, too. &&2.&&&Bill:I’m from America.Paul: &&&3.&&Bill: I’m eleven years old.Paul:&4.&Biu:Yes,I do. &&5.&&&Paul: Me,too.&
从下面方框内所给的七个选项中选出五个句子,将其序号填入相应空白处,使其组成一段符合逻辑的对话A.Do you like music?&&& B.How are you? C.What about you?&&& D.How old are you?  E.Can you sing a song?& F.Nice to meet you G.Where are you from?Paul:Good morning, Mr Black.Mr Black: Good morning, Paul. Let me introduce a new friend to you. This is Bill.Bill:&&【小题1】&&&Paul: Nice to meet you, too.&&【小题2】&&&Bill:I’m from America.Paul:&&&【小题3】&&Bill: I’m eleven years old.Paul:&【小题4】&Biu:Yes,I do.&&【小题5】&&&Paul: Me,too.
根据每句话的意思以及首字母填入恰当单词,使得句意连贯。1. The dress is f&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&for me. I'll take it.   2. Don't f________ to turn off the lights when you leave the classroom.   3. Today is a nice day and the air is very f________ outside. Let's go outing, shall we?   4. Let's do it for f&&&&&&&&&&&&& , for it is very interesting.   5. Can you g________ what this word means?   6. How many foreign g________ will come to our school?   7. He is very strong with straight h&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .   8. Please help me to h_________ the picture on the wall.   9. You hurt me! My h&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &is broken.   10. I can h_________ believe that they are twins because they don't look the same.
阅读理解。&&&& Sam likes eating fish very much. He often buys fish in the shop and takes them home. One day his wife sees the fish and thinks, "Good! Now, I can ask my friends to have lunch and we can eat the fish. They likefish very much."   &&&& When Sam comes home from work in the evening, the fish is not there and his wife says, "Oh, your cat eats it. "And then she gives him some bread for his supper. Sam is angry (生气). He takes the cat and his wifeto a shop near his house and weighs (称) the cat. Then he turns to his wife and says, "My fish weighs one kilo.The cat weighs one kilo, too. My cat is here, you see, then, where is my fish?" 1. What does Sam like eating very much?  &&& ______________________________________ 2. Who eat the fish that day?  &&& ______________________________________ 3. How much does the fish weigh?  &&& ______________________________________ 4. What does Sam's wife give him for supper?  &&& ______________________________________5. Can you guess if (是否) Sam knows where the fish is?&&&& ______________________________________
先阅读短文,然后在短文后1-10小题空白处写出各单词的正确形式,单词的第一个字母已给出。 &&& "What are you busy with yourself, Mom?" the girl of six years old asked her mother.   &&& "Making dinner for the neighbor aunt."   &&& "Why?"   &&& "Because the other day the aunt l(1) her dear daughter in the earthquake and is so sad now. We must take g(2)care of her these days."   &&& "Why n(3) our care?"   &&& "Because from then on the aunt can't do what she liked to along with her daughter. Making dinner and doing housework are also becoming so d(4). I don't know what to do. My dear, can you come up with an i(5) to makethe aunt feel better?"   &&& All of a sudden, the girl went to the neighbor's house and k(6) at the door.   &&& "What can I do for you?"asked the neighbor.   &&& "I h(7) my mother say you're very sad without your daughter…" The girl handed the band-aid (创可贴) tightly h(8) in her hand to the neighbor.   &&& Tears ran down from the neighbor's eyes. She took the girl in her a(9) and said, "Thank you. Your band-aidwill h(10)." 1.&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& 2.&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& 3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& 7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 you tell me什么意思 的文章

随机推荐