用英语给给英语辅导报社网上书店店写一封信

用英语写一封信给客户
用英语写一封信给客户
学习啦【英文书信】 编辑:秀珍
  每个企业在与客户的商业往来中,不能缺少的是给客户写英文信。下面学习啦小编整理了用写一封信给客户,欢迎大家阅读。
  用英语写一封信给客户篇一
  Dear CustomerName,
  Hope everything is going well.
  Due to the bad weather and the jam in the port, the shipment company cannot leave xxx port till date.
  As per the new schedule, the products will be delivered ETD date and ETA date. We apology for any inconvenience the delay may cause.
  Best regards,
  用英语写一封信给客户篇二
  Dear Sir or Madam:
  We learn from the internet that you are the largest importer of lamps and lanterns in France. We take the liberty of writing to you a view to esatablishing business relations with you.
  We specialize in festival lamps and have had many years' experience in this field. Up to now, we have already had more than 250 products meanwhile we have been constantly focusing on the research and development of new product, to meet the customers' changing demands.
  Our products are certified by ISO9001 and SG ,and sold to Britain, America and Canada. We are now looking for partner to expand our bussiness( to France). If you need more information bout us, we shall be very glad to answer you at any time.
  Sincerely yours
  用英语写一封信给客户篇三
  Dear sirs,
  We learn from the internet that you are the largest importer of lamps and lanterns in France.
  Therefore we take the liberty of writing to you with a view of establishing biz relationship with you.
  Our company has long experience in specializing festival lamps and lanterns, with a product range of more than 250. At the same time, we never stopped our efforts on developing new products so as to adapt ourselves to the changing market.
  Besides, we have already passed ISO9001 and GS quality certificate.
  Most of our products spread over the Great Britain, US and Canada, and now we are looking for a new partner hoping to broaden our market shares.
  Awaiting your good news!
  Thanks and best regards!
  Yours Truly
  signature
用英语写一封信给客户相关文章:
本文已影响 人
[用英语写一封信给客户]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
1535人看了觉得好
2354人看了觉得好
2848人看了觉得好
【英文书信】图文推荐求六年级用英语给老师写一封信。
求六年级用英语给老师写一封信。
09-01-04 &
这里有篇范文Dr. Ramakanta SahuDear Fellow Teachers,All of us are aware that more we expose our learners to English, the better their learning will be. That is why we try to use more and more English in the classes. Will all that we speak constitute exposure? May not be. If we repeat a sentence many times, will it be interesting to our learners? No, definitely not. Mere repetition will only increase the quantity of exposure and this does not constitute meaningful exposure. Then what is meaningful exposure?Using English in an interesting and useful way will provide meaningful exposure. One of the ways of doing it is to make your classroom language richer with E this does not preclude the use of Arabic, if necessary, in the beginning classes with English, but you should gradually and consciously increase the amount of English in the classroom language. The more English you use by way of classroom language, the more meaningful exposure your learners have.Another way of providing meaning exposure is to use real-life situations for presenting language items – words and grammar items – in the classroom. A real-life situation is a classroom situation naturally available t for example, a student coming late to class can be a useful situation for teaching ‘why…..?’ or ‘because’ or ‘if….’ etc. Or for teaching ‘too….to’, you can make use of a short student and ask him/her to touch the top of the blackboard andsay ‘He is too short to touch it’, or to teach the words ‘green leaves’, you can point to the tree outside the classroom (if there is one) and so on. As I keep on saying, you need to be a bit imaginative and resourceful and you can do wonders in the classroom! Using personal anecdotes (incidents that have happened in your or your students’ lives) or useful stories or parables in Arabic or things that have happened in the schools such as the Sports Day or the Annual Day can also make the exposure meaningful. An alternative to the real-life situations is the life-like situations or simulations, which you can use as a subst use them cleverly in such a way that they involve your learners and create interest in them. Some of the activities provided in your Pupil’s Books and Workbooks are useful in this regard and you can use them.I have seen some of my trainees being unimaginative while teaching. For example, introducing the word ‘birthday’, they say several times the word and sentences such as Yesterday was my birthday, but fail to ask the student ‘When is your /your sister’s birthday? When is the Prophet’s birthday?’ to make the situation more natural. Imaginative teachers use birthday cards and make the situation realistic and the classes interesting. My suggestion is that you write down the contexts or examples in a notebook, whenever they come to your mind and store them. You can use them when you need them, because creative ideas come to your mind as sudden sparks,
some of my best ideas were born in the bathrooms!Be imaginative and make your classes more and more interesting and alive. Do share with me whenever you get brilliant ideas for classroom teaching. Good luck.Yours fraternally,Dr..M.N.K.Bose ()Associate Professor of English,Faculty of Arts, Ibb.
请登录后再发表评论!
你想写什么话只有你自己知道了.现在的学生怎么老想得到现成的呀.自己不些怎么进步呢.老师没有教过自己的事情自己做吗?
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 用英语写一封信加翻译 的文章

随机推荐