never __(make)make some noise 品牌in the reading room填空

& “根据句意或句子的语法要求,用括号中所给词...”习题详情
123位同学学习过此题,做题成功率61.7%
根据句意或句子的语法要求,用括号中所给词的适当形式填空。【小题1】It seemed that the victim had several &&&&&&(enemy).【小题2】The story &&&&&&(it) is wonderful, but the actor doesn’t act well.【小题3】So far, the police &&&&&(catch) several suspects of the crime.【小题4】Be quiet! We &&&&&(not allow) to make much noise in the reading room.【小题5】As an excellent teacher, she devoted most of her time to &&&&&(teach) her students.【小题6】There is a risk of being killed here, so we will move to another place for &&&&&(safe).【小题7】Most people hate wars, we want to live &&&&&&(peace) in the world.【小题8】My little sister was very sad because of her favourite dog’s&&&&&(die).enemies&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-江苏省宿迁市九年级上学期期末考试英语试题
分析与解答
习题“根据句意或句子的语法要求,用括号中所给词的适当形式填空。【小题1】It seemed that the victim had several ____(enemy).【小题2】The story ____(it...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】联系前文定语several几个,可知填复数名词enemies,仇家,做had的宾语。【小题2】结合语境可知本句不缺少句子成分,故填it的反身代词itself,做主语The story的同位语。这个故事本身很不错,只是演员没演好。【小题3】联系上文时间状语so far到目前为止,可知本句描述的是现在已经完成的动作,故用现在完成时态。主语the police 警方,表示复数含义,故助动词用复数形式,填have caught,已经抓住。【小题4】联系上文,请安静。可知句意为:在阅览室不许(我们)弄出太多噪音。结合语境可知我们是动作对象,故用被动语态,主语we是复数形式,故助动词用are,填aren’t allowed,不允许。【小题5】短语devote to将……奉献给,to是介词,后面接名词或者动名词做宾语,根据所给单词可知填teaching,教育。【小题6】for是介词,后面接名词或者动名词,表示动作的原因目的等,根据所给单词可知填名词safety,安全,抽象名词不可数,用原形即可。【小题7】句意:大部分人痛恨战争,我们想要和平地生活在世界上。结合语境可知填副词peacefully,和平地,作状语。【小题8】联系前文名词所有格dog’s,小狗的,可知填名词death,死亡,抽象名词不可数,用原形即可。
解答此类题型首先要根据句子中已有信息,判断出句子涉及的句式,短语以及词性的变化,如:动词的现在分词和过去式,形容词和副词,以及名词的单复数等;然后根据该单词在句子中的句子成分,所起作用,确定单词词形,进行适当词形变化。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
根据句意或句子的语法要求,用括号中所给词的适当形式填空。【小题1】It seemed that the victim had several ____(enemy).【小题2】The story __...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“根据句意或句子的语法要求,用括号中所给词...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“根据句意或句子的语法要求,用括号中所给词的适当形式填空。【小题1】It seemed that the victim had several ____(enemy).【小题2】The story ____(it) is wonderful, but the actor doesn’t act well.【小题3】So far, the police ____(catch) several suspects of the crime.【小题4】Be quiet! We ____(not allow) to make much noise in the reading room.【小题5】As an excellent teacher, she devoted most of her time to ____(teach) her students.【小题6】There is a risk of being killed here, so we will move to another place for ____(safe).【小题7】Most people hate wars, we want to live ____(peace) in the world.【小题8】My little sister was very sad because of her favourite dog’s____(die).”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“根据句意或句子的语法要求,用括号中所给词的适当形式填空。【小题1】It seemed that the victim had several ____(enemy).【小题2】The story ____(it) is wonderful, but the actor doesn’t act well.【小题3】So far, the police ____(catch) several suspects of the crime.【小题4】Be quiet! We ____(not allow) to make much noise in the reading room.【小题5】As an excellent teacher, she devoted most of her time to ____(teach) her students.【小题6】There is a risk of being killed here, so we will move to another place for ____(safe).【小题7】Most people hate wars, we want to live ____(peace) in the world.【小题8】My little sister was very sad because of her favourite dog’s____(die).”相似的习题。正确教育旗下网站
网校:8299所
24小时更新:2562
总量:5734354
2016届安徽省中考英语复习试题:第12课时 八下 Units 5-6
2016届安徽省中考英语复习试题:第12课时 八下 Units 5-6
资料类别:
所属学科:
适用地区:
所属版本:通用
资料类型:暂无
下载扣点:0点
上传时间: 13:39:02
下载量:45次
文档大小:228KB
所属资料:
文档预览文档简介为自动调取,可能会显示内容不完整,请您查看完整文档内容。
预览已结束,如需查看所有内容,请下载资料!
对不起,此页暂时无法预览!
官方微信公共账号
资源库-微信公众号当前位置: >>
Module 7 Eating together(100 分) ( I.单项填空(本题共 20 小题;每小题 1 分,共 20 分) 单项填空( 小题; 单项填空 ( )1. The hero’s story ___on CCTV and many people are learning from him. A. reports B. reported C. is reporti
ng ( )2.we _____to close the windows before we left the lab. A. tell B.told C .are told D .were told ( )3.Jim has an honest face ,and,____,he never tell lies or plays tricks on others. A. keep on B. in fact C. such as D. for example ( )4.Please be quite .We are not allowed _____ make much noise in the reading room. A. make B. making C. to make D. made ( )5.---_______ are the Olympic games held,do you know? ----Every four years. A. How often A. with, with B.How soon B. with,of C. How long C .of,with C. will be invited C.is regarding D. How far D. of,of D. is invited D.regards D. cry D. them ( )6. There are two bowls on the table.One is full ____rice while the other is filled____porridge. ( )7. I won’t come to the party unless Jill _____,too A. will invite B. invite A. is regarded B.has regared D. is reported( )8. Ba Jin, one of the greatest writers in China,______ as “People ‘s Writer”. ( )9.It’s no good_____.You should cheer up and try it again. A.crying B .to cry C. for crying ( )10. The problems are ______ hard that nobody can solve ________. A. them B. them C .so, /( )11.You’d better not eat cold food.Why don’t you ______in the microwave? A. cool it up B. heat it up C. warm it up D. eat it up ( )12. “Practice makes perfect.”as the _____ goes. A. said B. saying C. says D.say( )13.I ______ suppose they ______ have a picnic this weekend. A./,won’t B don’t,will C.won’t,will D.don’t,/ D. made D. these D. been D. produced D. who ( )14.The lovely girl ____ her seat to an old man on the bus. A.. brought B. took C. offered ( )15. I find ___ helpful to read English every morning. A. that B. this C.it ( )16. Lu xun is still thought ____ the greatest writer in China. A. be B. to be C. being ( )17.Dinner is _____ around 6 p.m or even later. A. made B. servered A. which B. that C. sent C.whom( )18.There is some food _____ can be eaten with fingers. ( )19.---- I’m going to Dalian to spend my summer holiday tomorrow. -----_______ A. All right B. Congratulations C. That’s true. D. I’m afraid so1 ( )20..---Have you _____ your meal yet? -----Not yet. A. made B. servered C. offered D. ordered II.情景交际(本题共 5 小题;共 10 分) 情景交际( 小题; 情景交际 A:Good evening,Sir. B: Good evening. A:___1____ B: Yes. Could I sit at the table near the window? A.: All right.This way,please.Here is the menu._____2_______ B: Yes, I’ll have chicken with potatoes,a bowl of rice , some soup that tastes a bit sour and……. A:_______3____.It’s hot and sour soup. B:Right. (After the meal) A:Excuse me ,could I have some coffee,please? B:Certainly,Sir.Would you like anything else? A:___4_____.Could I have the bill? B:___5____ A. B. C. D. E. May I take your order,please? I see what you mean. No,that’s all A table for one? Of course,Sir.III.完形填空(本题共 15 小题;每小题 1 分,共 15 分) 完形填空( 小题; 完形填空 The world of out-of-doors is 1 of secrets. And they are so interesting that quite a lot of people are busy 2 . All around us are birds, trees and flowers. The facts about how they live and 3 are as interesting as anything could be. Do you know that one of the great presidents of the U.S.A. spent 4 studying birds? A businessman who lives near New York City became so interested in insects(昆虫)that he (昆虫) began to 5 them. He now has over one thousand different kinds carefully 6 in glasses boxes. Come with me, and I will help you find some of Nature's secrets. Let's go quietly 7 the woods and fields. Here we shall find how a rabbit 8 the other rabbits that there is danger. We shall 9 a mother bear and her young ones as they 10 food and get ready for their long winter sleep. We shall watch bees dancing in the air to let the other bees know 11 they can find food. I will show you 12 interesting things, but the 13 thing that I can teach you is to keep your eyes and ears 14 when you go out of the doors. Nature tells her secrets 15 to people who look and listen carefully. ( )1. A.filled B.full2C. fillD.filled ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ()2. )3. )5. )6. )7. )8. )9.A.looking for A.plant A. kill A. keep A. through A. says A.goB.keeping B.grow B.5 minutes B.catch B.kept B. over B.e B.look for B.when B.many other B.better B.closed B. onlyC.studying C.speak C.hours and hours C.collect C.keeping C. across C.asks C.follow C.search C.which C.some others C.good C.close c.oneD.learning D.like D. 2 hours D.keep D.to keep D.on D.speaks D.reach D.look after D.where D.much other D.well D.big D.ones( )4.A.minutes and minutes)10. A. search for )11. A. who )12. A .many others )13. A.best )14. A. open )15.A. justIV.阅读理解(本题共 5 小题 每小题 2 分,共 10 分) 阅读理解( 小题;每小 每小题 阅读理解 I wonder if there is any girl or boy who does not like to see a rainbow in the sky.It is so . beautiful. . There is a story, saying that whenever you see a rainbow you should run at once to the place where it touches the ground, and there you would find a pot of gold.Of course it is . not true. Neither you could find the pot of gold, nor could you ever find its end. No matter . . how far you run, it always seems far away. . A rainbow is not a thing which we can feel with our hands as we can feel a flower. It is . only the result of light shining on raindrops.The raindrops catch the sunlight and break it . up into all the wonderful colours which we see. . It is called a rainbow perhaps because it is made up of raindrops and looks like a bow.That is why we can never see a rainbow in a clear sky. We see rainbows only when . . there is rain in the air and the sun is shining brightly through the clouds.Every rainbow has many colours in the same order. The first or the top colour is always red, next comes orange, then green, and last of all blue. A rainbow is really one of the wonders of nature. . . ( )1.Children like rainbows because . . A.they are beautiful . B.they are like bows . C.they can find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow . D.they are good to crops . ( )2.We can not feel . with our hands. . A.gold B.a flower C.a rainbow . . . ( )3.We can see a rainbow . . A。when it is raining heavily A。 B. when it is snowing C. in a clear sky3D.a raindrop . D.when it is raining and the sun is shining brightly through the clouds . ( )4.Which of the following is Not rightt . t A.A rainbow is always far away from us. . . B.A rainbow is the result of light shining on raindrops. . . C.A rainbow is the product of human beings. . . D.A rainbow is one of the wonders of nature. . . ( )5.The first colour of a rainbow is always . . A.yellow B.red C.green D.blue . . . . V 词语运用 每题 1 分,共 10 分) 词语运用(每题 用方框内所给词填空。每个只能用一次。 用方框内所给词填空。每个只能用一次。 charged,guest,similar,said,explanation,rude,difference,generally, offered,as soon as 1._______ speaking,women live longer than men. 2.It is ______that the meeting will be held tomorrow. 3.You’d better call me_______you receive the letter. 4.To be a polite _____in a foreign country is not so easy. 5.I have had enough,because he ______me a lot food. 6.Can you find a ____expression to replace this one? 7.Can you tell me the______between two words? 8.We don’t like this guy,because he is___to us. 9.He left the classroom without_____. 10.Wait a minute.The battery hasn’t been _____ yet. VI 根据汉语提示,完成句子(每空 1 分,共 20 分) 根据汉语提示,完成句子( 1.The work will _____finished ___ _____ _____. 这件工作三天后就会完成。 这件工作三天后就会完成。 2。She felt very tired ____ ____ _____ ____the meeting. 。 会议开始时她觉得很疲劳。 会议开始时她觉得很疲劳。 3。The bottle ___ ____ of peach juice. 。 那个瓶子里装满了桃汁。 那个瓶子里装满了桃汁。 4.I would like to eat ____ and _____ ____.我想喝酸辣汤。 我想喝酸辣汤。 . 我想喝酸辣汤 5。He came into the room ____ a____. 。 他带了一个小圆面包进了屋子。 他带了一个小圆面包进了屋子。 6。I’ll attend the meeting____ _____ Jim. 。 我将代替吉姆去参加会议。 我将代替吉姆去参加会议。 7。Kate____ ____ ____the exam. 。 凯特正为考试的事担心呢。 凯特正为考试的事担心呢。VII 书面表达: 15 分) 书面表达: ( 你是李明,你的朋友吉姆将要来中国 他给你来信询问在中国做客的餐桌礼仪, 吉姆将要来中国, 你是李明,你的朋友吉姆将要来中国,他给你来信询问在中国做客的餐桌礼仪,你的回 信包括这些提示词( 信包括这些提示词(come early,use chopsticks,talk about food……) ) 注意: .可适当增加所写内容。 注意:1.可适当增加所写内容。4 2.词数:90 个左右。 .词数: 个左右。Module7 答案 I. DDBCA CDAAA BBBCC BBABD II. DABCE III. BCBCC BABCA DBAAB IV ACDCB V.1.Generally2.said 3.as soon as4.guest5.offered 6similar7.difference8.rude 9.explanation10.charged VI1.be,in three days 2.at the beginning of 3,is full4.hot,sour,soup 5.with,roll 6.instead of 7.are worried about VII 书面表达: 书面表达: Dear Jim, I’m so glad you’re coming to china!In your letter,I know you’re worried about what you should and shouldn’t do as a guest in China. Don’t worry,I’ll help you. Here’s some advice.First,you’d better come earlier when you’re invited to a big meal,because Chinese people eat dinner much earlier than people in the west.Second,try to practice using chopsticks .You may find it difficult to use chopsticks if you haven’t tried before.It’s a good idea to get some practice.Third,Talk about food with your Chinese friend .Chinese people like to talk about food,so it’s a good topic of a conversation. I hope this is helpful.E-mail me if you have any other questions. Yours Li Ming5
三起三下M7U1教案_三年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。Module 7 Unit 1 一、教学目标 We fly kites in spring. 【知识目标】 1. 学生能理解并能初步运用 ...三年级下学期 Module7---10 知识能力训练 一、 补全单词。 1、g__ve 给 2、__ ___t 吃 3、h__t 热的 4、s__mmer 夏天 5、w__ __m 暖和的 ...三年级M7课件 隐藏&&
学年第一学期 李家小学四年级英语期中试卷 姓名: 年级: Listening Part 听力部分 等级: 一、 听录音,选出你所听到的单词。 ...外​研​版​三​起​点​三​英​下​册​M​7 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档外研版三起点三英下册 M7(二次过关)试题 峡山区錾...外研版三起五年级英语下... 3页 免费 外研版三起五年级英语下... 1页 免费 外研版七下M7导学案 2页 1下载券 外研版三起六年级英语下... 暂无评价 2页...新标准英语三年级下M7检测题_三年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。小学英语三年级(下)第七模块检测题听力部分(共 20 分) I.听音选出你所听到的句子,并将其...外​研​版​三​起​点​三​英​下​册​M ...外研版三起点三英下册 M7 U1 测试 峡山区錾浇值阑源逍⊙ 王蕾一、听录音,...初三下M7知识点_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初三下 M7 知识点 1. 被选中做某事...3 ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( A. was beaten...外研版三起点三英下册M7 U2测试_英语_小学教育_教育专区。外研版三起点三英下册 M7 U2 测试 峡山区錾浇值阑源逍⊙ 王蕾一、听录音,排序。 下雨( ) 晴朗的...2013版 外研版 三年级下册M7-8知识能力训练 隐藏&& 三年级下册 M7―8 知识能力训练 姓名:___ 一、按字母表顺序写出所给字母相邻的大小写字母。 1. ___...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。牛津小学英语6A第一单元测试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
牛津小学英语6A第一单元测试卷
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢