&WhutevaMV
《WhutevaMV》 - Remy Ma
Remy Ma的MV
热门MV推荐
最新MV推荐
本站精彩推荐
K歌作品推荐
免费下载到手机【Billboard】解析Remy Ma的diss track歌词_billboard吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:366,633贴子:
【Billboard】解析Remy Ma的diss track歌词收藏
吧务手下留情,纯粹解析歌词,不对此次beef做任何评价,楼里有挑货的直接删
苹果壁纸图片软件哪个好用?
2楼先贴完整歌词:[Intro]Free Remy!(Word)You know what? Free Remy!Fuck you, Free Remy!(Fuck Nicki Minaj)Are you dumb?You wore a pink diamond chicken wing chain (Are you dumb?)You had a leopard beehive on your head (Are you dumb?)(Fuck Nicki Minaj)Are you forgettin’ that I pressed you before, bitch?(Fuck Nicki Minaj)[Hook](I) Fuck with your soul like shETHER(Will) You ain’t the queen, I’ll show you(Not) Lipo your ass and belly(Lose) I prove you lost already[Verse]They told you your whole career I’d come home and kill you, right? Ha-ha!I told you I wasn’t talkin’ about your dumb assIt looks stupid, you literally got a dumb assTalking cray, and we all know that you dumb assYou get Donkey of the Day, yeah you dumb assLet’s be honest, you stole that line ’bout bitches being your sonsHow you take my ’09 jail tweet and run?Talking ’bout bringing knives to a fight with gunsWhen the only shot you ever took was in your bunsAnd I saw Meek at All-Star, he told me your ass droppedHe couldn’t fuck you for three months because your ass droppedNow I don’t think y’all understand how bad her ass gotThe implants that she had put in her ass poppedI was like, “Damn, 90 days and you couldn’t have box?Did she at least compensate? Start giving you mad top?Her name Minaj, right? She ain’t throw you some bad thots?”He said “Nah,” that’s when I knew you was really a trash bopYou was screaming “Free Remy” when I was upstate doomedBut now that they freed Remy, you don’t sing the same tuneLocked me up, threw away my keys, threw away my weavesSnatched me from my son, braids to the back, state greensDaily News, “Her career’s over,” “She was kinda stupid,”But you saw a opportunity ’cause you a opportunistLeft your Day 1 ’cause you heard he was on some cheat shitThen got with the dude that told you on some creep shitBut what happened to Omeeka? Nah, on some G shitLeft him and took a pic with the dude he had beef with?And we all know it was a beef that you startedPillow-talking out of your ass, this bitch retardedNow you gotta die, you dearly departedBlood bath, when I catch you, a real red carpetNow what I’ma do, I’ma just stick to the factsBitch so scared of my future, got this bitch going backwardsBeen through mad crews, you disloyal hoochieNow all of a sudden you back with Drake and Tunechi?After he said you sucked his dick, you back with Gucci?Who next, Puff, Deb or Fendi? You a A-list groupieAnd to be the Queen of Rap, you gotta actually rapThe whole industry know that your shit is a wrapNo, to be the Queen of Rap, you can’t have a ghostwriterAnd that’s why this is my house, Flo RidaNiggas done seen Drake penning, Wayne penningAnd since your first boyfriend left, bitch ain’t winningYou a Internet troll, a Web browser, I’m sorryYou can’t get her online with out Safaree!Mentioning guns, you Pussy Galore, James BondOnly time you touch a trigga is when you fucked Trey SongzCoke head, you cheated on your man with EbroI might leak the footage of you sniffing them ski slopesThey gassing you up, but you been on E, though“Pills and Potions,” yep, you been on E, hoeGot your ghostwriters back, so you think you litRem Belushi, I’m a Ghostbuster, bitchI’m supposed to be scared ’cause you bought your Barbie chain back?I’ll revert to “Ante Up,” you’ll get your Barbie chain yappedTried to front in February, catch you in that MaybachShow you how to use your name, you be using your name wackI’m saying, how you mix Nicki with a Minaj?I’ma park this bitch, put Nicki in the garageI’m getting money like Nicky Barnes, I’m the big homieI responded in less than 48 Hours, Nick NolteGetting close like Nick Jonas, gripping the gaugeThen blaze off, Face Off, bitch, Nicolas CageYou animated like Nickelodeon, you fake, bitchOnly the kids believe in you, you St. NickNow when I shoot Nick at Nite, they won’t understand itI’m Wild’n Out, bout to hit Nick with the CannonHow are you on the VMAs acting like you hood?Way across the stage, talking ’bout “Miley, what’s good?”That’s Hannah Montana, she was always happyYou only fronted on Mariah ’cause Mariah don’t carryTried to disrespect Taylor ’cause Taylor wasn’t Swift enoughPillsbury Doughgirl, Remy pick the biscuit upI’m jealous? Bitch, you was happy when they took meBest thing that ever happened to you was when they booked meYou said you never fucked Wayne, how stupid I look, B?Get the picture, I’ll expose you, I’m kind of a bullyYou named yourself Nicki Lewinsky, the mind of a rookie‘Cause you was sucking his dick and now he tired of your nookieYou claimed you never fucked Drake, now that’s where you took meYou fucked the whole Empire, who you trying to be, Cookie?Boogie Down Bronx, I come out of the BoogieTo let you know real bitches never lie on their pussyAnd stop talking numbers, you signed a 360 dealThrough Young Money, through Cash Money, through RepublicWhich means your money go through five niggas before you touch itAny videos, promotions come out of your budgetEndorsements, tour and merchandise, they finger-fuck itYou make like 35 cents off of each ducatI own my masters, bitch, independentSo for every sale I do, you gotta do like tenStop comparing yourself to Jay, you not like himYou a motherfucking worker, not a boss like RemYou’re done, them pop chicks ain’t get the news yetBitch, I pop chicks, yeah and I’m the new vetI kill rappers, and you good as dead, bitchTalking shit about me to a deaf bitchAnd usually I have sympathy for the impairedBut not when you hard of hearing from untreated gonorrheaBut you point your fingers at me?I’m the bad girl when she the one out here misleading the black girls?All these fake asses influenced by that girlDying from botched surgeries, what a sad worldBut before the butt job, you was a SpongebobSucking cock for records, captain of the cum squadAnd I got a few words for the moms of the young BarbzGuess who supports a child molester? Nicki MinajYou paid for your brother’s wedding? That’s hella foulHow you spending money to support a pedophile?He a walking dead man, sending threats to himI guess that’s why they call you Barbie, you was next to KenTalkin’ ‘bout your money long and your foreign sickWhy you ain’t help your bro hide his cum from forensicsYou probably somewhere overseas, foreign sickThought you could fuck with me, by far Rem sickMeek, Drake, Safaree, I see men in your pantsWe call that Jelani, get it? Semen in your pantsUh, I got trigger fingers, you got bitter fingersYeah, you must think you Drake and I’m Twitter fingersVH1, watch thisYou just got bodied by a Love & Hip-Hop bitch[Outro]Don’t ever in your fucking life play with meThat’s on the set!You tried it on the Rae Sremmurd recordYou tried it on your little freestyleThey was both duds, just like every other one was dudsJust like this last one was a dudBut what you not gonna do is keep subbin’ meBig…Pun!I send a fucking headshot, you dead, bitch!Will not lose!
Intro引用了Nicki在当时Remy入狱后说的话Free Remy,讽刺意味严重,后面也有写到这一段。然后写到wore a pink diamond chicken wing chain和leopard beehive on your head讽刺Nicki万年不变的粉色概念和蜂窝发型
2017看中超 牛魔王购票有保障!
Hook部分就是很简单的开骂惹,没什么好解析的
鸡爪子快点
接着是最主要的Verse部分“i told you i wasn't talking about you dumb ass, it looks stupid, you literally got dumb ass&讽刺NIcki的屁股惹“let's be honest, you stole that line about bitches being your sons&说的是Nicki抄袭别人的歌词“talking about bringing knives to a fight with guns&讽刺新歌中的句子,下一句又说他们拿枪唯一会射的地方就是你的屁股
呕 炒作而已 但是十八线过气女rapper再怎么炒作还是要糊进淋逼我已经习以为常了
就是想靠炒作然后单曲大卖
这个网页有对这首歌歌词的全部解析 几乎每一句都有diss的点
看看能否掀起水花,某鸡趁乱释出nm4,冠单到手嘻嘻
接着下面一大段都在说她男友meek“我在全明星遇到Meek,他说你的ass掉了,他说因为这个他三个月都无法fuck你”“我不认为你们知道她的屁股有多糟糕,她往里面塞了很多填充物”“我说,damn90天你都没法干她,她给你补偿了嘛,她让你狠狠的干她了嘛(mad top),她可是Minaj啊,她没让你爽吗”“他说没有,这时我才知道你是个垃圾”这一大段用她和meek的对话diss她的屁股是假的,真的太狠了
下两句“当我在州的北部被关了起来,你大喊Free Remy,当他们真的free我了,你却不再这样说了”讽刺虚假的姐妹情谊
微博上有视频完整翻译加分析不得不说不管怎么样这歌写得确实蛮厉害的...
路人可不可以闭嘴惊艳啊,别说的其他女rapper不贴麻辣鸡就活不了一样
觉得封面像麻辣鸡的举手?
这歌真的厉害了,期待麻辣鸡diss回去
后面写到她当时的未婚夫因为试图带钥匙进监狱被强制六个月内不得探监又说她因为刑期而不能抚养孩子觉得十分可惜然后说daily news说她的生涯已经结束了,当时nicki minaj出了一首mixtape叫playtime is over引来了很多关注,Remy在歌词里城她为机会主义者
群裡有人爆裸照了
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或Remy Ma最好听的歌曲、Remy Ma的最新专辑、Remy Ma的MV、Remy Ma演唱会,在线试听,MP3歌曲免费下载,Remy Ma简介、图片、资料,尽在百度音乐。
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
&2017 Baidu
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!
扫描下载APP下载到手机:
热门搜索:
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2861991',
container: s,
size: '636,164',
display: 'inlay-fix'【Billboard】Remy Ma X Nicki Minaj_billboard吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:366,633贴子:
【Billboard】Remy Ma X Nicki Minaj收藏
Remy MA 大骂Nicki Minaj终于点名开骂了
苹果刷机越狱助手哪个好?爱思助手支持一键刷机越狱,果粉最爱助手工具。
什么原因?
哪只野鸡?
这俩人互相看不惯好久好久了
每次她俩接受采访,都表示我们之间啥事没有,我们是好姐妹,我爱她
哎...女人呦
2017看中超 牛魔王购票有保障!
你鸡Pink Barbie的造型都快被玩坏了。。想当初李二斤用的也是这个造型。。
公众号求关注...呦