什么意思how can people havehow fun it ison buses in Latin

——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
Ⅰ.根据句意和汉语提示完成句子1 . He's not an
(军官) ,but a common soldier.2 . You look cool in this new
(夹克衫) .3. Don’t do anything
(笨的) because of the humdrum.4. We will
(想念) you when you leave London.5. The clerk said that all the
(票) had been sold out.Ⅱ.单项选择1. (2014&.北京) My parents always tell me more vegetables and fruit.&&&A. eat&&&B. eating&&&C. eats&&&D. to eat2. (2014 •四川遂宁)—You look so tired.—My mother makes me
playing the piano for 2 hours every day.&&&A. practise&&&B. to practise&&&C. practising3. (2014 •贵州贵阳)—
run in the hallways,Mike.一Sorry,Ms Clark.&&&A. Don’t&&&B. Please&&&C. Let's4. (2015 •江苏连云港)—What programme is so attractive?—The guard of honour (仪仗队) of the PLA are taking part in the parade on Red Square. exciting event!&&&A. How a&&&B. What an&&&C. How an&&&D. What a5. (2015 •湖北十堰)
these past three years ,I remember many things.&&&A. Looking up&to&&&B. Looking out&&&C. Looking back at&&&&D. Looking afterⅢ.根据汉语意思翻译句子,每空一词1. 我是来向你告别的。I'm coming to
you.2. 我恐怕无法帮助你,因为我没有足够的钱。& I can't help you because I don't have enough money.3. 他正在找他的书包。He is
his schoolbag.4. 让我看一看你的照片吧。Let me &&your photos.5. 莉莉把外套脱掉了,然后把它放在了床上。Lily
her coat and put it on the bed.6. 我们很惊讶在市中心看到野生动物。We were
see the wild animals in the centre of the city.IV.补全对话(2014 •贵州贵阳)A:How was your day off,Larry? Did you have a good time?B:Oh,no!1A:Really? What happened?B:Well,we went camping and the weather was terrible.2A: Oh,that's too bad.B:Ugh!Because the weather was so bad,we went for a drive. 3 It was really boring.A:Sounds terrible,Larry.B:How about your day off,Tony?A:It was terrible!I studied very hard for my maths test last week. 4 When I woke up,it was already 12 o’clock. I got up and went to my friend&Dave's house,but he wasn’t there. 5&B:So what did you do then?A:I helped my mum and dad clean the yard.B:Sounds like a busy day off!&&&A. But I don't like driving.&&&B. There were many people there.&&&C. It was quite awful.&&&D. He was at the beach!&&&E. I felt really excited.&&&F. So I slept late.&&&G. It rained and rained all day long.V.任务型阅读(2015&.陕西)&In the UK,bus journeys are very common. Buses are often convenient (便利的) for the people who live or work in the city centre. Passengers can avoid heavy traffic and do not have to pay for the parking.&However,taking the bus is just a necessary but boring part of life:they get on the bus,pay for it and sit down or find a place to stand when it is crowded.&Everyone seems sad and bored.In Latin America,however,bus trips can be wonderful. For a start,films are showed on the buses between cities for passengers to have fun along the journeys. Local buses do not show films,but drivers usually turn on the radio and it can be great for passengers to listen to songs and get relaxed.Even better than films and music are the sights and sounds on the buses. Local buses always go to parts of the town that passengers would not visit by themselves. There passengers can see shops that they have never heard about. And they can also see other cultures of the town from the windows of the buses.Besides,passengers’ luggage (行李) is also interesting. It is common to see a happy dog's head getting out of somebody's bag or a lovely chicken&“speaking cheerfully” under somebody's arm. Once on a bus in Peru,a farmer even tied a sheep to the top of the bus. It was quite surprising.In all,taking the bus in Latin America is really fun and unforgettable.根据短文内容完成下列各题。1. According to the passage,in the UK,how do passengers probably feel on the buses?They probably feel&& & & & & & & & & & & &.2. In Latin America,how can people have fun on the buses between cities?They can&& & & & & & & & &&&.3. In the writer's opinion,what are even better than films and music on the buses?& & & & & & & & & &&&are.4. Why does the writer think passengers'&luggage is interesting?Because it's common to see different kinds of&& & & & & &&&on the buses.5. What does the passage mainly tell us?It mainly tells us about&& & & & & &&in Latin America.Ⅵ•短文填词(2015 •福建福州)The Silk Road is a historically inportant international trade route between China and the&Mediterranean (地中海) .It&began 1&&(在......期间) the Western Han Dynasty and has been a b2& between East and West for over 2 ,000 years.The ancient road started from Chang’an (now Xi’an) and ended in Eastern 3&/'juerep/, near today's Turkey and the Mediterranean Sea. It was about 6 ,500 kilometres long and went across one-fourth of the planet.The Silk Road got its name b 4&Chinese silk used to be carried along this road. Silk,jade,ceramics and iron w 5
west to Rome. And from the west came glass,gems and food like carrots and sesame.The Silk Road was very important to both China and the rest of the world. It was 6 than an ancient international trade route. Besides trade,7&/'nolidg/about arts,science and literature,as well as crafts (工艺) and technologies was 8 (分享) across the&Silk Road. In this way,languages and cultures9&(发展) and influenced each other.Today,along the Silk Road there’re many places of 10 ,such as the Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an and Mogao Grottoes in Dunhuang. Now a new train line runs from Beijing across the Silk Road.
当前练习册名称:《2016年周测月考直通中考周内课时练九年级英语下册外延衔接版》
注:目前有些书本章节名称可能整理的还不是很完善,但都是按照顺序排列的,请同学们按照顺序仔细查找。练习册2016年周测月考直通中考周内课时练九年级英语下册外延衔接版答案主要是用来给同学们做完题方便对答案用的,请勿直接抄袭。
请输入姓名
请输入手机号 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
资料来源于互联网,版权归原作者所有。如有侵权问题,敬请及时告知,将及时删除侵权文档。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
湖北省大冶市还地桥2016届九年级5月联考模拟考试英语试题
下载积分:325
内容提示:湖北省大冶市还地桥2016届九年级5月联考模拟考试英语试题
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 11:18:56|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
湖北省大冶市还地桥2016届九年级5月联考模拟考试英语试题
官方公共微信Passage 8 阅读下面短文.按要求完成各项任务. People love proverbs. They are always impressed because the proverbs express a lot of information in just a few words. A good proverb quickly sums up ideas that are some 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Passage 8(2014 山东青岛,IV,B)&&&&阅读下面短文,按要求完成各项任务。&&&&People love proverbs. They are always impressed because the proverbs express a lot of information in just a few words. A good proverb quickly sums up (概括) ideas that are sometimes hard to express. And the person can understand it al once.&&&&Proverbs come from two main places—ordinary people and fa-mous people.These two sources (来源) are not always distinct (明显 &?]) .Common and popular proverbs are often used by famous people. And the common people often borrow something that is said or written down by a well-known person. For example,u Bar/ news travels fast' probably comes from the experience of housewives. However, ^ All"s well that ends welV'y/as written by the famous writer —William Shakespeare.&&&&Proverbs are used everywhere in the world. If you can understand a culture's proverbs,you can better understand the culture itself.There are many different ways that we use proverbs in our life. Here are some examples.任务二 请从文中找出第一段画线单词it指代的内容任务三 请从文中找出第二段的段落大意。 任务四 请将画线句子 There are many different ways&that we use proverbs in our life.译为汉语。&任务五 请选出表格④处所缺的谚语。A.One finger cant lift a small stone.B.Don’t counl your chickens before they, hatch(孵化).C.You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.
Passage 8[语篇解读]本文是关于谚语的,阐述了人们为什么喜欢谚语。谚语 主要有两个来源——普通人和名人。谚语在我们生活中广泛应用,文 章举例说明了谚语的用处和含义。任务一① B A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.— 鸟在手胜过双鸟在 林。意思是你现在拥有的东西比你可能得到的东西更好。② A Money doesn’t grow on trees.树上不会长出钱来。意思是挣钱不容易。③ C One person's meat is another one's poison. —.个人的肉是另一'个人 的毒药。意思是一个人的所爱正是另一个人讨厌的东西。任务二a ( good) proverb由第一段第二句和第三句可知,it指a ( good) proverb。任务三Proverbs come from two main places—ordinary people and famous people.任务四在我们的生活中,有很多不同的方面可以使用谚语。任务五B Don’t count your chickens before they hatch.在鸡畔化前不要数小鸡, 意思就是Don’t plan on a good result until it actually happens.
题目来源: &
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
Passage 3 (2015 陕西)&&&&阅读下面短文,根据短文内容,完成下列各题。&&&&In the UK,bus journeys are very common.Buses are often convenient (便利的)&for the people who live or work in the city centre.&&&&Passengers can avoid heavy traffic and do not have to pay for the parking.However,taking the bus is just a necessary but boring part of life : they get on the bus,pay for it and sit down or find a place to stand when it is crowded.Everyone seems sad and bored.&&&&In Latin America,however,bus trips can be wonderful. For a start,films are showed on the buses between cities for passengers to have fun along the journeys. Local buses do not show films,hut drivers usually turn on the radio and it can be great for passengers to listen to songs and get relaxed.&&&&Even better than films and music are the sights and sounds on the buses. Local buses always go to parts of the town that passengers would not visit by themselves. There passengers can see shops that they have never heard about.And they can also see other cultures of the town from the windows of the buses.&&&&Besides,passengers9 luggage (行李)&is also interesting.lt is common to see a happy dog head getting out of somebody's bag or a lovely chickenu speaking cheerfullyunder somebody's arm. Once on a bus in Peru,a farmer even tied a sheep to the top of the bus.lt was quite surprising.&&&&In all,taking the bus in Latin America is really fun and unforgettable.1. According to the passage,in the UK,how do passengers probably feel on the buses?&&&&They probably feel &.2. In Latin America,how can people have fun on the buses between cities?&&&&They can &.3. In the writers opinion,what are even better than films and music on the buses? &&&&&are.4. Why does the writer think passengers luggage is interesting?&&&&Because it's common to see different kinds of& on the buses.5. What does the passage mainly tell us?&&&&It mainly tells us about &in Latin America.
Passage 9(2013江苏无锡崇安区,B)&&&&&Apple's logo is one of the most familiaricons around the world.&&&&But what's the story about the Apple logo?The image of the apple is obvious,because that's the name of the company. What about the bite? The famous story is that the logo shows 6 respect (尊敬) and honour for Alan Turing.He was the father of computer science. He researched artificial intelligence (人 T.智能) and unlocked German wartime codes (密 码) . However,after the war,he was put into prison because of his be?liefs. He could not stand the looking down and chose to bite a poisoned apple to end his life in the prison.&&&&However,Rob Janoff,who designed the famous Apple logo,said,It's not the truth,but only a legend (传说) .The real reason why I designed it with a bite is very simple. I&wanted people to get that it was an apple not a cherry.When I go to markets to buy apples,I always mistake apples for cherries.lt really has nothing to do with the scientist."&&&&Are you kidding? An apple is much bigger than a cherry. I’s very easy to tell.But if you use an apple to design a logo,some people may mistake it for a cherry.1. Both the apple and the cherry are almost the same actually in & &.&&&A. shape&&&B. size&&&C. colour&&&D. weight&2. Which of the following has the closest meaning to the underlined word “ kidding” ?&&&A. joking&&&B. a little child&&&C. a kind of logo&&&D. nodding&3. What's the purpose of writing the passage about the apple logo?& A. To introduce its designer.& B. To tell us a legend about it.& C. To try to find the truth of it.& D. To explain its market research.
一、(2015江苏无锡新区,四)A) 根据句意和汉语注释,写出单词的正确形式。l.If you step into this field,you will find many interesting & (发明) .2. Please check that all the personal information has been &(正确地) entered.3. We were all unhappy to learn that the picnic was &(取消) .4. In fact,the film is based on & (古代的) history.
Cloze 7(2014江苏常州)&& & &When I&was 15, I&announced to my English class that I was going to write my own books. All the students nearly fell out of their chairs’laughing at me. “ Don’t be 1 &. Only geniuses (天才) can become writers ,” the English teacher said sarcastically (讽刺地) . “And you are getting a D this term." I was hurt deeply and I&cried sadly.& & &That night I wrote a short,sad poem about 2 &dreams and mailed it to the Cappers Weekly newspaper. To my surprise,they published it,and sent me two dollars. I was a & ( an) 3 writer!1 showed my teacher and my classmates. They laughed again. “ just plain dumb luck (纯属饶幸) ,” the teacher said.However’I'd tasted 4 &.I'd sold the first thing I'd ever written.& & & By the time I graduated from high school (with a C-minus aver?age ) , 1 had scrapbooks filled with my published 5 &. I&never talked about my writing to my teachers,friends or my family again. They were dream killers,and if people must choose between their friends and their dreams,they must always choose their dreams.Later,! wrote a book about what I understood and 6 &about life. It took me nine months,just like a ( an )7&& I chose apublisher and wrote a letter,which read:1 wrote this book myself.I hope you like it. Chapters (章节) 6 and 12 are my 8 &. Thank you." 1 mailed it without an envelope.& & &A month laler,I received a letter,and a request to start working on 9 &book. Crying Wind became a bestseller,and was translated into 15 languages.People ask what college I attended,what degrees I have,and what qualities I have to be a writer.The answer is 10&.1 just write.Pm not a genius,and Fm not gifted.I just write.To all those who dream of 11& ,I'm shouting at you ,“ Yes,you 12&!Don’t listen lo them!” Writing is easy.It's fun,and anyone can do it.& &1.A. shy&&&B. dishonest&&&C. silly&&&D. proud& &2.A. strange&&&B. broken&&&C. beautiful&&&D. unusual& &3.A. welcomed&&&B. educated&&&C. honored&&&D. paid& &4.A. luck&&&B. failure&&&C. success&&&D. pain& &5.A. works&&&B. poems&&&C. letters&&&D. jokes& &6.A. did&&&B. felt&&&C. heard 13. saw& &7.A. animal&&&B. plant&&&C. baby& D.boy& &8.A. explanations&&&B. reasons& & C. dreams&&&D. favorites& &9.A. others&&&B. another&&&C. other&&D.the other& &10.A. many&&&B. few&&&C. some&&&D. none& &11.A. writing &B. being famous C.success&&&D. being rich& &12. A. must&&&B. need&&&C. can&&&D. should
Passage 5 (2014 南示,五,A)&&&&阅读下面短文,根据所读内容,在文章后第1-10小题的空 格里填人一个最恰当的单词。&&&&注意:每个空格只填1个单词。&&&&Mayme Clayton collected books,magazines,and letters written by African Americans.Her son,Avery Clayton,thought her collection was important.Unlike most books,these were rare and hard to find.They were written by writers who helped shape African A-merican culture.&&&&One book in the collection was written by Phillis Wheatley.Wheatley was a slave who wrote poetry.She was the first African American to publish (出版) a book. Wheatley herself signed (签名) the book in the Claytons’ collection.No one else owns a copy signed by Phillis Wheatley.&&&&By the time she passed away at age 83 ,Mrs Clayton had more than 30 ,000 books by or about black people.Her collection also includes papers about slaves,photographs,movies,sheet music,and personal letters by black leaders and artists. It is one of the biggest personal collections of African American history and culture in the United States.&&&&Avery Clayton's dream was to create a museum for his mother's treasures.Scholars say that Mrs Clayton^ collection is very important. Without her work,part of African American heritage (遗产) would have been lost. “We didn't know these things existed,” says Sara Hodson of California^ Huntington Library.&&&&The collection’s new home is likely to be in Culver City,California. Part of Avery Clayton^ dream is to share the cultural riches his mother collected with others. He especially wants kids to have a chance to see the collection。 At present African American culture is being explained by pop culture,he says. “ It's important to offer a more complete picture。&&&&
五、 (2015南京,四)A) 根据括号中所给的汉语写出单词,使句子意思完整正确。1. This kind of mobile phone is very & (便宜) and simpleto use.2. Nanjing Week at Expo Milano 2015 will last from & (七月) 7th to 13lh in Milan,Italy.3. Harry doesn’t take medicine when he catches a cold.He always believes that body is able to fight it by &(自己) .4. Dad always tells me not to study only for tests. If thafs all Fm doing,he says,I will soon &(失去) interest in learning.5. The Chinese Character Dictation Contest reminds us that Chinese characters play an important &(角色) in passing on Chinese language and culture.
Passage 2 (2015江苏徐州铜山区一模,五,B)&&&&阅读下面短文,回答问题。&&&&More and more young people from China begin to celebrate ( 庆祝) Father Day.They send fathers presents,or invite them for a nice dinner.But do you know how Father^ Day started?&&&&While Mrs. Dodd,from America,was listening to a talk about Mothers Day in a church in 1909 she had an idea of having Fathers Day to lionor (纪念) her father William Smart.Mr. Smart used to be a soldier.His wife died when she gave birth to her sixth child.Mr. Smart had to raise his six children alone.They lived a hard life. After Mrs. Dodd grew up,she wanted to thank her father for what he had done for them.She wrote a letter to the church and asked for the third Sunday in June to be Father^ Day.The church agreed with her.&&&&The first Father's Day was celebrated on June 19th,1910 in Washington. Children made special desserts and did other things to make their fathers happy. In 1924,President (总统) Calvin Coolidge supported the idea of a national Father's Day. People all over the country began to celebrate Fathers Day. Finally,in 1966,President Lyndon Johnson made the third Sunday in June Fathers Day.l.What do the young people usually do to celebrate Father Day in China?&&&2. Was Mrs. Dockrs life hard when she was young?&&&3. Why did Mrs. Dodd want to have Father's Day?&&&4. Did Mrs. Dodd write a letter to the church or to the President?&&&5. When was Fathers Day celebrated for the first time in America?&&&
Passage 9( 2013江办泰州海陵区,四)阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。&&&&I am a professor of sports and exercise,so I often deal with nervousness in &my research with sports people. Actually,most people experience nervousness at some time. Dealing with nervousness in a right way can make us feel better.&&&&If you are feeling worried,my ① &is to first ② &the cause or causes.Make a list of those things that are making you nervous and work out which ones you can do something about.Put most of your efforts on managing the causes that you can control.&&&&Most people cannot tell the difference between controllable (可控制的) and uncontrollable causes,so things they can’t control become a big reason for nervousness. Dealing with this is very important if people want to keep a healthy mind.&&&&Simply try to accept the uncontrollable causes of nervousness. You might he worried about the weather on a big day,an accident or an attack on the train,or perhaps just things that other people are doing at work.The results may be very important but there is still no use worrying.Because you can’t control any of these things. Accept that you can't control everything. Once you understand this,it becomes easier not to worry 。&&&&If a situation,such as swimming,is causing you to be worried, ③try to face it as often as possible so that you can get used to it.&&&&It can often help to think about yourself doing the thing that makes you nervous—-then close your eyes and imagine it going well. Imagine how the flight or the job interview is going to happen so that you can get used to it. This will help you understand that the thing you fear most is probably not going to happen.在①、②空内处分别填人一个适当的词使句意完整、上下 文通顺。&2. 把③句翻译成中文。&&&3. 回答问题:What does the writer advise us to do with uncontrollable causes?&&&4. 在文中找出与“You still needn’t worry even if the result may be very importanL”意思相近的句子。&&&5. 在文中找出最能表达该短文主题的句子&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 how fun 的文章

随机推荐