the post mortemm analysis是什么分析机构

post mortem analysis
验尸报告分析
Choosing an appropriate size for the buffer ensures that relevant messages are dumped, which can help when doing a post-mortem analysis of a program.
为缓冲区选择合适的大小以确保转储相关的消息,这在进行程序的事后检查分析时是很有帮助的。
In addition, application monitoring tools tend to have finer grained data than OS level tools (like CPU utilization by process) and can record historical data for use in a post mortem analysis.
此外,应用程序监视工具还能够比操作系统级别的工具提供更细粒度的数据(如进程对 CPU 的使用率),并可以记录历史数据,以便在事后检查分析中使用。
So they did a post-mortem analysis of gene expression in the brains of smokers, alcoholics and those who had done both during their lives.
于是,他们对吸烟者、酗酒者和在生前既饮酒又抽烟的人做了尸体检验,以研究他们的大脑所表达出来的基因。
As the Sandy post-mortem analysis turns to talk of resiliency and hardening the electric grid, resources that do not depend on fuel at all deserve a place in the conversation.
This analysis, entitled Post-Mortem on the Helsinki Summit: Soviet 'Cooperation' Like This We Can't Afford, discloses that, beneath a patina of highly publicized superpower solidarity, Soviet interests and policies concerning the Middle East continue to diverge significantly from those of the United States.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Considerations on recombination losses in ionization chambers using pulsed electron beams with beam scanning的翻译是:Considerations on recombination losses in ionization chambers using pulsed electron beams with beam scanningVerification of electron beam therapy with conventional and storage phosphor images: Preliminary experience的翻译是:与常规和存贮黄磷图象的电子束疗法的证明:初步经验Differential effects of oral vs. transdermal estrogen replacement therapy on serum amyloid a in postmenopausal women的翻译是:有差别的作用的口头对贴皮的雌激素代替治疗对在绝经后的妇女的血清淀粉质食物aThree-dimensional photon dose distributions with and without lung corrections for tangential breast intact treatments的翻译是:有和没有肺更正的三维光子药量发行正切乳房原封治疗的CHEST PHYSICIANS的翻译是:胸口医师Local tissue expression of the cell death ligand, FasL, plays a central role in the development of acute lung injury的翻译是:Local tissue expression of the cell death ligand, FasL, plays a central role in the development of acute lung injuryFerromagnetic thermoseeds: Suitable for an afterloading interstitial implant的翻译是:铁磁thermoseeds :适用于一根afterloading的细胞间的植入管Homonuclear NOE in spatially periodic spin systems的翻译是:空间地周期性助旋系统的同核的诺埃Liens entre stress au travail et surpoids/obésité的翻译是:先得权entre重音澳大利亚辛苦和surpoids/obésitéRadiation therapy treatment planning in supratentorial glioblastoma multiforme: An analysis based on post mortem topographic anatomy with ct correlations的翻译是:放射治疗在supratentorial glioblastoma multiforme的治疗计划:根据与ct交互作用的死后的地形学解剖学的分析Les guides santé au travail du Centre médical de la Bourse的翻译是:Beef in China: Agribusiness Opportunities and Challenges: John W. Longworth, Colin G. Brown, and Scott A. Waldron (Eds.), University of Queensland Press, St. Lucia, Australia,
pp., price: US$ 39.95, ISBN: 0-的翻译是:牛肉在中国:农工联合企业机会和挑战:约翰W. Longworth, Colin G.布朗和斯科特A. Waldron (编辑。),昆士兰大学新闻,圣卢西亚,澳大利亚, 2001年, 412页。,价格:US$ 39.95,国际标准书号:0-Radiation therapy oncology group (rtog) survival data on anaplastic astrocytomas of the brain: Does a more aggressive form of treatment adversely impact survival?的翻译是:放射治疗肿瘤学小组(rtog)关于脑子的整形的astrocytomas的生存数据:治疗的一个更加积极的形式是否不利地冲击生存?Subject index的翻译是:主题索引Long term results of tens in peripheral nerve lesions (113 cases)的翻译是:十的长期结果在周边神经损害(113个案件)的Time dependence of 13C-13C magnetization transfer in isotropic mixing experiments involving amino acid spin systems的翻译是:Time dependence of 13C-13C magnetization transfer in isotropic mixing experiments involving amino acid spin systemsImprovements in localized proton NMR spectroscopy of human brain. Water suppression, short echo times, and 1 ml resolution的翻译是:改善在人脑方面地方化的氢核核磁共振的分光学。浇灌镇压、短的回声时间和1 ml决议An efficient general algorithm for the simulation of magnetic resonance spectra of orientationally disordered solids的翻译是:磁反应范围的模仿的一种高效率的一般算法orientationally混乱的固体Simulations of the g-strain broadening of low-spin hemoprotein EPR spectra based on the t2g hole model的翻译是:g张力扩展的模仿低旋转根据t2g孔的hemoprotein EPR光谱塑造The postnatal neurophysiological development of cutaneous input & receptive fields in the spinal dorsal horn的翻译是:皮肤输入&amp的出生后的神经生理学的发展;在脊髓背部垫铁的感受野
Google Ads
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Google Ads
Copyright (C) 2005 - . All Rights Reserved.The Home Depot(R) is the world's largest home improvement specialty retailer, with over 2,200 retail stores in United States, Canada, Mexico and China, selling a wide assortment of building materials, home improvement and lawn and garden products and providing a number of services. The Home Depot's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “HD” and is included in the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index.
家得宝是全球最大的家居建材专业零售商,共有超过2,200家门店遍布于美国、加拿大、墨西哥和中国,主要销售各类建筑材料、家居用品和草坪花园产品,并提供相关服务。家得宝在纽约股票交易所的股票代码是HD,同时也是道琼斯平均工业指数和标准普尔500指数的组成部分。
,可查看联系方式哦!
关注英才微信,轻松跟踪应聘进展
扫二维码,主管排队等你勾搭
ICP经营许可证编号 京ICP证060405号 京ICP备号-12 京公网安备37号 Copyright (C) 北京五八信息技术有限公司 版权所有老人们 的翻译是:The old people 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Old people
The old people
The old people
Old people
Old people
相关内容&a草 该死的文学 The grass should die literature & awe start the less contact it, 我们开始较少联络它, & arefresh list 刷新名单 & arealy i thought
you was older 我真正地认为您更老 & aAround 10 % would be ok but we don?t have experience with higher concentrations. 大约10%是好的,但我们don?t有经验以更高的浓度。 & a现在,我已经做好准备了,我要努力学习,把以前在学习上的不足弥补,争取做得更好。不让父母失望,让老师高兴,更为自己的将来做好打算,不要以后后悔 Now, I already prepared for, I had to study diligently, before in the study insufficient atonement, strove for does well.Does not let the parents be disappointed, lets teacher be happy, more own future will complete the plan, will not want later to regret & a匡利拥有你我很满足 The Kuang advantage has your me to satisfy very much & aNpf.sys Npf.sys & a与您相约无锡万达喜来登! Reaches agreement Wuxi Wan Daxi with you to ascend! & a友谊使我们团结在一起 The friendship causes us to unite in together & aAn upholstery shampooer. 室内装饰品shampooer。 & aRepost( Repost ( & ajusta juke 马背射击juke & apsychiatrist 精神病医生 & aYou may be out of my sight,but never out of my mind,my kids. 您可以是出于我的视域,但从未在我的头脑,我的孩子外面。 & a吃肉
喝可乐和咖啡 Eats the meat Drinks may the cheerful coffee & a.NESTERDS Nes & athere has been a debte whether students should wear uniforms to
school. Express the pros and cons of the issue to the school principal. 有debte学生是否应该穿制服教育。 表达问题的利弊对校长。 & aWe
separate 我们 从未 分开 & aHow is your grandma 怎么是您的祖母 & a学习踢足球 The study plays the soccer & a人格障碍 Personality barrier & a其他学生都已经做完考试卷离场了 Other students all already completed the test sheet to leave the field & a专业与职业 Specialty and occupation & asabrinag rassi-fossier sabrinag rassi-fossier & a我最喜欢的科目是语文和英语 I most like the subject is the language and English & a毒を飛ばす重臣におたおたしている。 是沉重做了投掷毒物的保留。 & amy name is zip 我的名字是邮编 & a我喜欢的科学家是爱迪生,因为他是发明大王 I like the scientist is Edison, because he invents your majesty & aLots of love Lots of love & aWhat can a tornado damage? 龙卷风能损坏什么? & a还有,出自我们梅州的伟人,叶剑英元帅,我们有红色旅游景点,叶剑英纪念馆 Also, stems from our Meizhou's extraordinary personality, Marshal Ye Jianying, we have the red scenic site, the Ye Jianying memorial hall & aI responded to this last night. This project (Herb Stuffing) is FULL COLOR print, not 6 color print or 7 color print. When we started this project I asked you if you could do FULL COLOR print and you confirmed and then you quoted me based on FULL COLOR print. So our design is based on this, and this is what we require. 我反应了最后夜。 这个项目(草本充塞)是全色印刷品,没有6颜色印刷品或7颜色印刷品。 当我们开始了这个项目我问您,如果您可能做全色印刷品,并且您证实了您然后引述了我根据全色印刷品。 如此我们的设计根据此,并且这是什么我们需要。 & aagainstdanger againstdanger & afinaly 最后 & aLove you, but not with you, miss you, good distressed, 爱您,但不与您,想念您,好困厄, & a大幸福 Greatly happy & a?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ? ??~! ?? ?? ???? 真相的里面很好知道! 什么证券读saltily,什么从那以后~! 质量逐渐下跌 & apost-mortem analysis 总结分析 & a也有很多美女 Also has very many beautiful women & a你妈的 你少嫩点, 胡强林会不爱你的 Your mother's your little tender spot, Hu Qianglin meets does not love you & aでも、 如此, & abut i learned that aint the truth with me and you babe 但我学会了那aint真相与我和您宝贝 & a对西班牙的文化很好奇 Is very curious to Spain's culture & aThere is a short window of opportunity of approximately ten years before the epidemic strikes. 大约十年,在流行性触击之前,有短的机会。 & aI would like to move to your heart lives long,can you? 我希望移动向您的心脏生活长,是? & a不是吧 么我明天说给胡强林嘎 Not I tomorrow will say for Hu Qianglin the loud snapping sound & aLETHIMGO LETHIMGO & a如果一个屋子装满了东西,那么99.9%都是属于你们的,而那0.1%是丢在角落属于我的!我之所以让那些留着,并不是我不在乎你,而是我知道你根本丢弃不了,我也曾尝试着替代,可我发现我的那些全部丢在的角落,我不想做中间者,这种感觉好难受,没有空间! If a room has packed the thing, then 99.9% all belongs to you, but that 0.1% is loses in the quoin belongs to me! I the reason that let these remain, is not I does not care about you, but is I knew you could not discard, I once was also attempting the substitution, but I discovered my these lost com & ahe made a careless decision abd now he is suffering from it. 他做了一粗心大意的决定abd他现在遭受它。 & abe angry with sb 是恼怒与sb & aI would like tomove to your heart lives long,canyou? 我会要tomove到您的心脏生活长, canyou ? & a我不了解你 I do not understand you & a失恋而已,怕什么 Is lovelorn, fears any & a老人们 Old people &

我要回帖

更多关于 bbc the post mortem 的文章

随机推荐