想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢欢迎你,    
2017年高考英语句子改错练习100题及答案
14:12:38 来源:新东方在线
  2017备考是考生必须要做的事情,新东方在线整理了《2017年句子改错练习100题及答案》,希望能够帮助大家,供2017高考考生参考。  一.单句改错.(下列句子各有一处错误,请改正)  1. Now people get a lot of informations from TV.  2. German is a European country.  3. They didn’t want me to do any work at family.  4. Yesterday I met an old friend of my father.  5. Boys and girls, don’t lose hearts. Do better next time.  6. They are of different size.  7. It is so beautiful place that you must visit it.  8. What a terrible weather we have been having!  9. It took place in France, an European country.  10. Suddenly I caught a sight of my English teacher in the crowd.  11. What good time we had last night!  12. We shall spend three-day holiday together.  13. I came to understand that was not easy to earn money.  14. Some parents think useless for girls to go to school.  15. When he bought a chocolate cake, he put them in a secret place.  16. One day I wrote a little story and showed to my teacher.  17. It’s important that we should think over before doing anything.  18. The truck was moving so fast that the driver couldn’t control.  19. I apologized and controlled me at my best till the dinner started.  20. We must take part in the social practice to prepare us well for our
future.  21. The teacher did not punish for cheating but instead gave me a second
chance.  22. Henry did not like his car, that ran badly and often broke down.  23. There was a five-pound note in the pocket of the trousers I had told
her to wash it.  24. People can hardly do some fishing there.  25. I visited a place where is surrounded by mountains.  26. I am sure you will find one you like it.  27. It was yesterday when he broke the window.  28. He had lost his glasses without them he couldn’t see.  29. Oliver Twist, the hero of the story, he was an orphan.  30. It starts with choosing a tree from neither a farm or a store.
本文关键字:
2017高考备考
高考复习技巧
高考分数线
高中网络课堂
2017高考开学季
【文科全科】
【理科全科】
【文科全科】
【理科全科】
【文科全科】
【理科全科】
【文科全科】
【理科全科】
【文科全科】
【理科全科】
【文科全科】
【理科全科】
2017高二开学季
2017高一开学季
高二【物理】春暑联报班
¥960.013675试听
新东方在线高中物理主讲教师,曾经在新东方优能中学、新东方个性化学习部担任高中物理老师。毕业于北京...
高二【物理】...
高一【物理】春暑联报班
¥960.013675试听
新东方在线高考物理名师,物理学师范专业,教育硕士。紫金杯优秀班主任,全国教学比赛一等奖。高中一线...
高一【物理】...
高中地理小专题之资源调配
¥9.913681试听
高中化学小专题之有机不饱和度
¥5.013660试听
新东方在线化学教研组长,奥赛教练。注重培养学生学习兴趣,提高学习潜质,加强学生逻辑性和独立判断的...
高中化学小专...
高中化学小专题之氧化还原反应
¥5.013660试听
祝鑫老师,毕业于首都师范大学化教育专业,硕士。曾在市重点中学任教,10年来到新东方,至今从教10年有...
高中化学小专...
高中化学小专题之电化学攻略
¥9.913660试听
祝鑫老师,毕业于首都师范大学化教育专业,硕士。曾在市重点中学任教,10年来到新东方,至今从教10年有...
高中化学小专...
高中化学小专题之等效平衡
¥5.013660试听
高中化学小专...
高中化学小专题之三大守恒与排序
¥9.913660试听
高中化学小专...
高中英语小专题之阅读理解
¥9.913679试听
高中英语小专题之完型填空
¥9.913680试听
高中英语小专题之非谓语动词
¥9.913679试听
高中英语小专题之语法填空和语法改错
¥9.913680试听
高中英语小专题之强调句
¥5.013679试听
高中英语小专题之词汇应用学习
¥9.913679试听
新东方在线英语主讲教师,新东方教育科技集团培训师。毕业于悉尼大学,获得媒体实务硕士。曾获21世纪杯...
高中英语小专...
高中英语小专题之三大复合句
¥9.913679试听
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
高考网络课堂
实用 o 工具
交流 o 下载
高考课程排行榜
高考公开课
新东方在线高考微博高中英语单句改错250题附答案_新汶中学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:3,646贴子:
高中英语单句改错250题附答案收藏
高中英语单句改错250题附答案一、单句改错(仅有一处错误) preposition mistakes介词错误(using wrong prepositions or unnecessary or lack of prepositions)1. We often play football in Saturday afternoon.2. The doctor gave him some advice about his illness.3. You are wanted by the phone.4. He asked me where I’d like to go to.5. His uncle is a man of a lot of money.6. Fish can’t live with water.7. She married to a man she didn’t love at all.8. I will call on your office tomorrow.9. He told me he didn’t agree with the plan.10. It seems that he has a chance to get on the top of the army.11. It’s kind for you to come to see us.12. The class is made up from 8 groups.13. He makes a living for teaching.14. We drove over the forest and got to the farm.15. When the teacher came in the classroom, we were laughing.16. Beijing is to the north of China.17. Taiwan is to the east of China.18. The letters PRC stand with the People’s Republic of China.19. He kept in touch to his old friends.20. Hangzhou is famous as its beautiful scenery.21. You will see the house in the right.22. They said they’d be in holiday in the countryside.23. For a result of the limited land, it can’t provide so much grain.24. In China the needle treatment dates in ancient times.25. The meeting was put off with a certain reason.26. He used to listen to the news by the radio.27. Why did you get up so early in this morning?28. As he was sick, he asked about a leave of absence.29. Don’t you feel lonely living here all on yourself?30. I was told that my mother had left Guangzhou to America.31. They brought out a pot full with coffee.32. The car is running in a speed of 80 K.P.H.33. Now we can read by the help of a dictionary.34. Sports and games are very useful to character-training.35. The hall and the kitchen are connected of a long passage.36. What do you want me live with without rice?37. She asked with surprise if he’d really read all the books.38. I don’t know the answer of this question.39. The man had left at the time the police arrived.40. He said that the victory (胜利)should belong with us.41. She called on the workers to fight against their rights.42. She said her husband had given in smoking.43. He said he would join us on the discussion.44. He was born by a fault in his ears.45. She said she was caught by the heavy rain.46. Do you have any difficulty for understanding English?47. Can you tell the difference among A, B, and C?48. Instead the dictionary we wanted, he bought us the wrong one.49. Are you content to what he has done?50. He reduced the passage by half the number of words.二、单句改错(多一词)(please drop unnecessary words) 1. The ship changed its course because of there was a storm.2. I had opened the door before he had not time to knock.3. There are much many more people than I expected.4. This train is much faster than any other car.
5. We wish to improve our work better.6. These made them become close friends.7. Many problems still remain unsolved.8. I had to return the book back to the library in time.9. I had not hardly left the house when it began to rain.10. He began to see things more clearly and more clearly.11. The more careful you are, the more fewer mistakes you will make.12. Having been told many times, but he still couldn’t understand it.13. This coat doesn’t fit for him.14. Why not to go and ask for his advice?15. The nice car was belonged to the young lady.16. They are like playing football very much.17. He is too young not to join the army.18. Today was my first time visit to an American family.19. People in different parts of the world learn to understand one with another.20. He works much more harder than before.21. We practise singing for three times every week.22. He had known Joan for two years before he married with her.23. I never knew a ride down a river could be so much exciting.24. Though he is rich, but he works hard.25. I never buy anything unless it is not really needed.26. I asked her to tell me that how much it cost.27. I don’t smoke because my wife won’t let me to.28. If they will come, please let me know.29. You need not to go with me unless you are free now.30. They sat in the room with the curtains was drawn.31. The bird being caught yesterday is a robin.32. Whoever told you that he was lying.33. You’d better to hurry up if you want to get home before dark.34. There’s the man who he teaches me the guitar.35. I’ve lost the bananas that I bought them his morning.36. The book is well worth reading it.37. Tell me the best way which to express my thanks.38. I hope that both you two could come and visit us some time soon.39. I don’t know when he will come back to home.40. He told me about where he had met my brother.41. Why are you at home in such a fine weather?42. People thought of that he was dead.43. Because he was careless, so he failed.44. This book is cheap enough for him to buy it.45. He did nothing but to wait.46. When you enter into the room, you will find many paintings on the wall.47. His father would have him to go to sea.48. They found the letter hard to understand it.49. You will have to pay me for &10 a week for your meals.50. Would you please to open the window?三、英语短文改错系列 单句“多一词”专练1. I come from Zhongshan, and so I am currently a student at DSYSMMS.2. My favorite pastime is by listening to music, especially classical music.3. I am majoring in主修 educational psychology and to hope to be a teacher in the future.4. My hobbies are reading books and travelling, in which I find very interesting.5. Since that I am the only child in my family, I am quite independent独立性强的.6. I deeply believe in that I can succeed in the near future.7. Many interests as I have, English is what that I like most.
6. I asked him to tell me that how much he paid a year for his son’s education.7. Unless he works more harder, he will certainly fail.8. The reason why he was absent is because he was ill.9. He did nothing but to cry.10. This book is too hard for me to read it.11. I used to go to the cinema in once a week.12. He said last Monday that he met her the day before.13. Because he was careless, so he failed.14. I was too tired not to walk any farther.15. He need not to work so late.16. I really don’t know how to do.17. I have been waiting you for a long time.18. The ship hardly left the port when the storm came.19. I found strange that she had not come yet.20. As I had worked more than half hour, I was a little tired.21. My mother is less older than you think she is.22. He speaks English better than anyone in his class.23. I don’t agree to the people who say women should stay at home.24. This coat costed me twenty dollars.25. When the moon shines upon the river, the scene was beautiful.26. When winter comes, the leaves will fell.27. He hanged his coat over the window.28. He seems to be a bright student, isn’t he?29. The teacher with many students have gone to the exhibition.30. My little brother is quite proud for his painting.31. ——You have not yet finished your work, have you?&&&& ——Yes, I have not.32. This piece of fish smelled badly.33. The boy’s face is like his father.34. She did nothing but cried all days.35. I like English better than my brother likes.36. Each of us should do our duty.37.The mistakes made by the Chinese students of English are different from that made by the Japanese students.38. Give attention to what I’m saying.39. My neighhour is a seventy-years-old woman.40. She was a friend of me.41. Nobody except you and she saw the prisoner run away.42. He is very old, and he still works very hard.43. *This is worthy of doing.44. People are not allowed smoking in the cinema.45. Don’t talk when you mouth full.46. He insisted on I paying for it.47. Which do you like better, coffee and black tea?48. I was going to have my watch mend.49. I don’t feel like to study tonight?50. Seeing from a distance, it looked like a human face.五、逻辑(结构)关系(Logical and sentence structure mistakes ) 1. Unless you help us, or we won’t be able to succeed.2. The reason why he didn’t come is because he never got the notice.3. I had my hair cut off and sold them to Madam Sofronice.4. It is I who is your true friend.5. To teach is learning.6. To answer correctly is more important than finishing quickly.7. The sun set down, they went home.8. Having taken their seats, the concert began.9. Hello saying, he reached out his hand.10. He rushed into the room with sweat dripped.11. There was nothing to do, I went out for a walk.12. Look around when crosses the street.13. A person learns a foreign language must be able to use the foreign language forgetting all his own.
14. Seen from the moon, our earth, with water covered seventy percent of its surface, appears as a “blue ball”.15. Don’t do any more work now, you look so tiring.16. Although he was sick, but he refused to go to the hospital.17. Since he was busy, so he didn’t come.18. He never worked hard, therefore he lost his job.19. He made a lot of noise and it is why they want him to get out.20. This is the house where we visited last time.21. All they need are here.22. They students each has a dictionary.23. Three-fifths of his pay were spent on food and clothing.24. She said she had lost his way.25. Bill is a good friend of my father.26. It’s not her umbrella. It must be somebody’s.27. One of your shoes is dirty but another is clean.28. Ten of them went shopping and the rest was in the library.29. Her hair is longer than you.30. In each room is ten students.31. The house built of brick lasts longer than those built of wood.32. The family couldn’t agree on where to spend its vacation.33. Whom do you think is the best doctor in town?34. Mother gave more money to David than gave to Lena.35. Not I but he have been invited.36. To know what is good and doing what is right are two different things.37. Miss Green saw the robbery and she reported it to the police.38. Painting in oil is harder than in water colours.39. These girls didn’t like to visit Chicago, and they had to go.40. When a person needs to take this medicine, you must read the directions first.41.Thirty-three people were already dead in a traffic accident and twelve of them being old men.42. He would rather stay at home than to go out with you.43. The teacher told the pupils to stand in a row and not call out loudly.44. Be careful and you’ll fall into the river.45. Try the experiment yourself or you will know the reason.46. Although I know that I have to study quite a number of subjects to become a learned person, but there are two subjects to which I pay special attention.47. Every boy and every girl knows that each day and each hour brings their duty.48. Nothing but stamps and envelopes are left for sale.49. There stands two factories on the river.50. Under his arm was two books which he had bought from the book store a few days previously.参考答案:一、介词 1. in→on 2. about→on 3. by→on 4. go to→go 5. by→on 6. with→without 7. to(去掉) 8. on→at 9. with→to 10. get→get to 11. for→of 12. from→of 13. for→by 14. over→through 15. in→into 16. to→in 17. to→in 18. with→for 19. to→with 20. as→for 21. in→on 22. in→from 23. For→As 24. in→from 25. with→for 26. by→on 27 in(去掉) 28. asked→asked for 29. on→by 30. to→for 31. with→of 32. in→at 33. by→with 34. to→for 35. of→by 36. speak→speak to 37. with→in 38. of→to 39. at→by 40. belong→belong to 41.agairst→for 42. in→up 43. us→us in 44. by→with 45. by→in 46. for→in或for(去掉) 47. among→between 48. Instead→Instead of 49. to→with 50. by→to 二、单句改错(多一词)答案: 1. of 2. not 3. much 4. other 5. better 6. become 7. still 8. back 9. not 10. clearly 11. more 12. but 13. for 14. to 15. was 16. are 17. not 18. time 19. with 20. more 21. for 22. with 23. much 24. but 25. not 26. that 27. to 28. will 29. to 30. was 31. being 32. he 33. to 34 he 35. them 36. it 37. which 38. both 39. to 40. about 41. a 42. of 43. so 44. it 45. to 46. into 47. to 48. it 49. for 50. to 三、短文改错(多一词)答案: 每题要去掉的单词如下: 1. so 2. by 3. 第一个to 4. in 5. that 6. in 7. that 8. with 9. 第二个the 10.has 11. which 12. well 13. the 14. on 15. sat 16. for 17. been 18. 第二个the 19. his 20. it 21. over 22. while 23. was 24. so 25. the 26. and 27. the 28. it 29. in 30.of 31. that 32. up 33. a 34. back 35. was 36. more 37. the 38. down 39. well 40. books 41. with 42. to 43. and 44. a 45. than 46. most 47. be 48. was 49. on 50. that 四、行文、逻辑、惯用法错误答案: 1.去掉him 2. all what→all that 或what 3. 去掉should 4. don’t get→get 5. if they will come→if they come 6. 去掉that 7. more harder 去掉more 8. because→that 9. 去掉to 10. 去掉it 11. 去掉in 12. met→had met 13. 去掉so 14. 去掉not 15. 去掉to 16. how to do→how to do it或what to do 17. waiting后加for 18. hardly 前加had 19. found后加it 20. half后加an 21. older→old 22. anyone 后加else 23. agree后加with 24. costed→cost 25. shine→shone 26. fell→fall 27. hanged→hung 28. isn’t→doesn’t 29. have→has 30. for→of 31. Yes→No 32. badly→bad 33. father→father’s 34. cried→cry 35. likes→does 36. our→his
37. from that→from those 38. Give→Pay 39. years→year 40. me→mine 41. she→her 42. and→but 43. doing→being done 44. smoking→to smoke 45. when→with 46. I→my 47. and→or 48. mend→mended 49. to study→studying 50. seeing→seen 五、逻辑(结构)关系答案: 1. 去掉or 2. because→that 3. them→it 4. is→am 5. learning→to learn或To teach→teaching 6. finishing→to finish 7. they前加and 或set→setting 8. having前加Listeners 9. saying→said 10. dripped→dripping 11. I前加and或was→being 12. cross→crossing 13. learns→learning 14. covered→covering 15. tiring→tired 16. 去掉but 17. 去掉so 18. there fore前加and 19. it→that 20. where→which/that 21. are→is 22. has→was 23. were→was 24. his→her 25. father→father’s 26. somebody’s→somebody else’s 27. another→the other 28. was→were 29. you→yours 30. is→are 31. those→that 32. its→their 33. whom→who 34. 去掉第二个game 35. have→has 36. doing→to do 37. 去掉she 38. than后加painting 39. and→but 40. you→he 41. being→were 42. 去掉to 43. not后加to 44. and→or 45. or→and 46. 去掉but 47. their→his/her 48. are→is 49. stands→stand 50. was→were 定语从句有关单句改错45例 1.These who have plenty of money will help their friend. 2.This is the longest train which I have ever seen. 3.Which we all know, swimming is a very good sport. 4.I shall never forget those years which I lived in the farm which you visited last week. 5.The radio set which I bought it last week has gone wrong. 6.He paid the boy $10 for washing ten windows, most of them hadn’t been cleaned fot at least a year. 7.The day will come which the people all over the world will win liberation. 8.Mr. Herpin is one of the foreign experts who is working in China. 9.They talked for about an hour of things and persons who they remembered in the school. 10.My glasses, with which I was like a blind man, fell to the ground and broke. 11.He is a man of great experience, from who much can be learned. 12.A harvester is a machine with which we harvest crops or a person which is harvesting. 13.I have bought the same dress which she is wearing. 14.In the police station I saw the man from which room the thief had stolen the TV set. 15.Chapin, for who money was now no problem , start a new film company with his friends. 16.Please put the letter which he can easily find it. 17.The house in the front of which there is a big tree was built more than 1000 years ago. 18.Antarctic ,which we know very little is covered with thick ice all the year round. 19.The reason why I was away from school is because I was ill yesterday. 20.It was a meeting that importance I didn’t realize at that time. 21.She was the one I met at the party , whom you knew. 22.They have decided to stay at home, that is , I think ,a wise choice. 23.All the apples which fell down were eaten by the pigs. 24.Did you see the man whom I nodded just now ? 25.I, who is your good friend, will try my best to help you. 21.She was the one I met at the party , whom you knew. 22.They have decided to stay at home, that is , I think ,a wise choice. 23.All the apples which fell down were eaten by the pigs. 24.Did you see the man whom I nodded just now ? 25.I, who is your good friend, will try my best to help you. 31.She heard a terrible noise , as brought her heart into her mouth. 32.His parents wouldn’t let him marry anyone whom family was poor. 33.The weather turned out to be very good, that was more than we could expect. 34.After living in Paris for fifty years he returned to the small town which he grew up as a child. 35.I shall never forget those years which I lived in the country with the farmers. 37.Dorothy was always speaking highly of her role in the play, who ,of course , made the others unhappy. 38.Recently I bought an ancient Chinese vase , the price of whose was very reasonable. 39.Which has already been pointed out , grammar is not a set of dead rules. 40.He lived in London for 3 months , during that time he learned some English. 41.Oh the wall hung a picture, which color is blue. 42.Whenever I met him , that was fairly often, I like his sweet and hopeful smile. 43.The visitor asked the guide to take his picture there stands the famous tower. 44.The boss whose department Ms King worked ten years ago look down upon women. 45.I don’t like the way which you speak to her. 1.these-those 2.which-that 3.which-as 4.first’which’-when 5.drop ‘it’ 6.them-which 7.which-when 8.is-are 9.who-that 10.with-without 11.who-whom 12.second ‘which’-who 13.which-as 14.which-whose15. who-whom 16.which-where 17.drop ‘the’18. which前加about 19.because-that 20.that-whose 21.whom-as 22.that-which 23.which-that 24.nodded后加to 25.is-am 26.what-that 27.which-that 28.what-that 29.from-to 30.0that-which 31.as-which 32.whom-whose 33.that-which 34.which-where 35.which-when 37.who-which 38.whose-which 39.which-as 40.that-which 41.which-whose 42.that-which 43.there-where 44.worded后加in 45.which-in which
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 英语单句改错 的文章

随机推荐