请问英语penis英语中esp是什么意思思?

热门搜索:
与penis相似词语
penis ['pi:n?s]
penis的意思、解释
& 复数形式:
1.&阴茎2.&交接器
penis的用法例句
1. If you grasp your penis and move it in circles inside her yoni, it is Manthana ( Churning ). 如果你抓住你的阴茎,并在她的号Yoni界内,这是 Manthana ( 喷 ) 。 2. When your mistress lays breasts, arms and forehead to the carpet, raising her buttocks high, and you guide your penis into her yoni, it is Aibha ( the Elephant ). 当你的情妇奠定胸部,手臂和额头的地毯,使她的臀部高,你指导你的阴茎进入她的号Yoni ,这是 Aibha ( 象 ) 。 3. The separation of the sphere - creates an oval opening - the vesica pisces - opening in the penis - shape of the eye. 球的分离-创造了一椭圆口-两端尖的椭圆形-阴茎的开口-眼睛形状。 4. Insertion of the penis into the vagina or anus. (性交时)将阴茎插入阴道或肛门 5. After all, unlike a man with a limp penis, a woman with an unlubricated vagina can still easily begin coitus, if she so chooses. 毕竟,不像阴茎疲软的男性那样,阴道无润滑的女性如果决定进行性交的话,她仍然能够容易地开始性交。 6. Never unroll the condom before you roll it on the penis. 在把安全套卷绕在阴茎前不要展开。您要找的是不是:
webbed penis
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
Webbed penis
Webbed penis, called also penis palmatus, penoscrotal fusion is an acquired or congenital condition
in which the scrotal skin extends onto the ventral penile shaft. Penile shaft is buried in scrotum or tethered to scrotal midline by a fold or web of skin.
以上来源于:
They are presented with conclude concealed penis, buried penis, webbed penis and trapped penis.
主要包括埋藏阴茎、隐匿阴茎、蹼状阴茎、陷没阴茎等。
Pathological changes of concealed penis, buried penis and webbed penis are congenital but trapped penis is caused by acquired reasons.
隐匿阴茎、藏阴茎和蹼状阴茎的病因和病理改变是先天性的,而陷没阴茎则是后天性原因引起。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!What is a penis also called? 的翻译是:阴茎还叫什么? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
What is a penis also called?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
什么是阴茎也被称为?
阴茎还叫什么?
什么是阴茎也叫什么?
阴茎也叫什么?
相关内容&a我每天花4~5小时时间学英语 I spend 4~5 hour time study English every day & a2010年的收入 2010 income & a这是我们这边的说法 This is us the view & aKeep your brand in the consumer a good image. build a group of potential customers. Build community to increase brand popularity. 保留您的品牌在消费者一个好图象。 发展一个小组潜在的用户。 增加品牌大众化的修造社区。 & ain mediterranean countries 在地中海国家 & athe administrative 行政 & a你们是否还记的我们一起留的汗水 Whether you also do record we remain together sweat & ai thought for a sec you were being nefarious towards me.goodnight 我认为在您是恶毒的往me.goodnight的一秒 & aterminal charge(hkg airport)hkd 正在翻译,请等待...
& aIF order
the 如果命令 I 增长 & aHier ist noch mal kurz eine Erinnerung an den Haussenat 这里房子参议院的记忆再次是短的 & aBuilding 3, Shimao Riviera Garden, Number 2 创立3, Shimao里维埃拉庭院,第2 & ano button 没有按钮 & ahave reviewed the effects of such carbonaceous deposits on
& aThis should be based on input from the theory of operational warfare at sea and include a combination of concepts 这应该根据输入从操作的战争的理论海上和包括概念的组合 & ayou coming not for me? 正在翻译,请等待...
& athe question of what are the elements of accomplished teaching practice in Geography. 什么的问题是成功的教的实践的元素在地理。 & athank you for your accompany over the 10 years 谢谢您伴随10年 & a前面有水 Front has the water & a南大模式动物研究所 Southern University Pattern Research Institute of Zoology & awhat's your in the test? 什么是您测试? & a洗手室 Washes the hands the room & aGod in his heaven, All's right with the world 上帝在他的天堂,所有与世界 & ateam role for HR 队角色小时 & athem.there are vitamin A,B,C,D,E,and so on in them. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a双方是利益关系 Both sides are the benefit relations & aUpload CV 加载CV & aNew York,London,Paris and
other big cities are exciting places to live in 纽约、伦敦、巴黎和其他大城市是居住的扣人心弦的地方 & a【英文->中文(软件翻译)】 [English - & Chinese (software translation)) & a噢我的天啊 Oh my day & a没有空余时间去做除学习以外的事 正在翻译,请等待...
& apermanent transfers 永久调动 & aZibo 淄博 & aSelects all line-art and text objects that have a CMYK color with 100% of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black and changes their color to pure CMYK black (100%K). 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am wen I am with you 我爱你不由于谁您是,但由于谁我是wen我是以您 & aApplication Deployment 应用程序配置 & aPuerto Cabello 港头发 & aI will give you all the happiness
I can 正在翻译,请等待...
& aFamilytalk plans Familytalk计划
spotless,but 它极端似乎 一尘不染,但 & aDo you know the Fart 您知道屁 & aLa marque Mixa est LA marque par excellence pour les peaux séches, irritées, ab?mées voire déshydrater ou les peaux sensibles à l'extrême qui ne supporte pas beaucoup de marque de cosmétique. Les textures sont douces, soyeuses, fra?ches et avec une senteure fra?che et agréable. Les crémes s'appliquent facilement et ne
Mixa标记最好是标记为皮肤干燥,激怒,甚而损坏脱水或皮肤敏感对不支持化妆用品标记的极端。 纹理是软,柔 & afor the Mitsui Bank, Limited 为Mitsui银行,有限 & aunable recognize specified ipsw 无法认可指定的ipsw & aTransfer my current number 转移我的当前数量
creme mains 被混合的奶油手 & aClick here to return to the main forums page, or click the 'Back' button on your browser if you now want to agree with the forum rules. 如果您现在想要同意论坛规则,这里点击返回到主要论坛页或者点击‘后面’按钮在您的浏览器。 & ajust want to love you again,
just want to love you again, 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI WILL USE MY MOST SINCERE LOVE 我将使用我的最恳切的爱 & a作为一个伟大的现实主义作家,哈代看穿了资本主义社会的假道德以及不公正的法律制度,并深刻地感受到了当时人的痛苦。 As a great realism writer, Hardy has seen through the capitalist society false morals as well as the unfair legal regime, and profoundly felt at that time human's pain. & aCurrentaccount number Currentaccount数字
& a他设法独立解决了那个问题 He tried to solve that problem independently & a手指头插进去 The finger inserts & a销售顾问没有邀请我们坐进车内感受 Marketing consultant has not invited us to sit the vehicle inner sense to receive & a销售顾问表情冷漠,没有建议我坐进车内去体验 Marketing consultant the expression is indifferent, had not suggested I ride in the vehicle to experience & aFind themselves, find life, to find my love 发现,发现生活,发现我的爱 & aWhat is a penis also called? 阴茎也叫什么? &glans penis
龟头;[解剖] 阴茎头
中文:龟头;英语:Glans penis;日语:陰茎亀頭;法语:G韩语:??;
基于500个网页-
我们人类有哪些器官? ...
冠状动脉 coronary artery
龟头 head/ glans penis
海绵体 erectile/spongy tissue ...
基于151个网页-
阴茎头(glans penis)的结构在分类中也很重要,Hooper and Musser_3 曾利用阴茎头的结构来解释仓鼠
基于125个网页-
基于1个网页-
阴茎头白斑病
阴茎头白斑病
阴茎头皮肤
更多收起网络短语
- 引用次数:1
参考来源 -
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
glans penis
the conical mass of erectile tissue that forms the head of the penis
以上来源于:
glans penis
【解剖学】阴茎头,龟头
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
龟头;[解剖]阴茎头
The lesions on glans penis and the enlarged inguinal lymph node resolved spontaneously few weeks later.
龟头上的病灶和股沟的淋巴肿大于数周后自动消失。
Candida albicans (causes vulvovaginitis in women; inflammation of the glans penis and foreskin [balano-posthitis] in men).
白色念珠菌(造成妇女外阴阴道炎;男子龟头和包皮炎症(阴茎头包皮炎))
Because usually wrapper will cover the glans penis and creating a lot of diseases, and lead to their girlfriends, many diseases, such as balanitis. vaginitis disease.
因为平时包皮完全覆盖龟头会滋生大量病菌,导致自身和女友很多疾病,比如龟头炎、阴道炎症等。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 英语克拉斯是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐