论文的research plan怎么写urpose怎么写

英语论文网 会员登录
密&&&&码:
怎么写research proposal
论文作者:佚名论文属性:作业指导 assignment guidelines登出时间:编辑:steelbeezxp点击率:8336
论文字数:4000论文编号:org149880语种:中文论文 Chinese地区:英国价格:免费论文
每个学术研究者必须经历的一道关卡,就是的写作。它大致对应中文里的“开题报告”、“选题报告”、“研究报告”,是一项研究开始之前的提纲、规划和陈述;既是为了帮助自己梳理文献、整理思路、廓清方向,也常常是写给相关他人的说明:研究动机和意义何在?可能有何成果?为什么它值得你的资助/认可/支持/批准?不知道是否可以说,好的是研究成功的一半。但实际而功利的说,如果你的proposal很烂,可能根本就不会有开始研究的机会。
How to write a ?
能否写出漂亮的proposal,本质上取决于你对研究的思考深度和专业水准。但形式也很重要。英文的自有一套“八股”。程式化和结构化的好处就在于,可以让读者直接集中注意到最本质的内容上,而不是为形式分神。对于非英语native speaker的我们,如何理解英文学术世界的规范或曰思维定势,也是写作proposal之前必备的背景知识。下面这篇流传甚广的Research Proposal写作指南,言简意赅,颇具启发,对我自己的写作有所帮助,也希望能给更多的学界同仁带来便利。
文章作者Paul T. P. Wong, Ph.D., C.Psych. (Research Director, Graduate Program in Counselling . Trinity Western University Langley, BC, Canada). 题为:How to Write a Research Proposal. 全文转载如下:
Most students and beginning researchers do not fully understand what a research proposal means, nor do they understand its importance. To put it bluntly, one’s research is only as a good as one’s proposal. An ill-conceived proposal dooms the project even if it somehow gets through the
Supervisory Committee. A high quality proposal, on the other hand, not only promises success for the project, but also impresses your Thesis Committee about your potential as a researcher.
A research proposal is intended to convince others that you have a worthwhile research project and that you have the competence and the work-plan to complete it. Generally, a research proposal should contain all the key elements involved in the research process and include sufficient information for the readers to evaluate the proposed study.
Regardless of your research area and the methodology you choose, all research proposals must address the following questions: What you plan to accomplish, why you want to do it and how you are going to do it.
The proposal should have sufficient information to convince your readers that you have an important research idea, that you have a good grasp of the relevant literature and the major issues, and that your methodology is sound.
The quality of your research proposal depends not only on the quality of your proposed project, but also on the quality of your proposal writing. A good research project may run the risk of rejection simply because the proposal is poorly written. Therefore, it pays if your writing is coherent, clear and compelling.
This paper focuses on proposal writing rather than on the development of research ideas.
It should be concise and descriptive. For example, the phrase, “An investigation of . . .” could be omitted. Often titles are stated in terms of a functional relationship, because such titles clearly indicate the independent and dependent variables. However, if possible, think of an informative but catchy title. An effective title not only pricks the reader’s interest, but also predisposes him/her favourably towards the proposal.
It is a brief summary of approximately 300 words. It should include the research question, the rationale for the study, the hypothesis (if any), the method and the main findings. Descriptions of the method may include the design, procedures, the sample and any instruments that will be used.
Introduction:
The main purpose of the introduction is to provide the necessary background or context for your research problem. How to frame the research problem is perhaps the biggest problem in proposal writing.
If the research problem is framed in the context of a general, rambl本由提供整理,提供,,,,,,相关核心关键词搜索。
共 1/4 页首页上一页1
注:发表学术评论,超过20个字的可以增加2分积分,用来免费阅读收费论文。
Europe (24-hours)
china (24-hours)
在线客服团队
全天候24小时在线客服
微信在线客服(24小时)
微信公众订阅号留学生论文写作指导:Research Methodology
Chapter Three Research
3.1 Introduction
The purpose of this chapter is to provide the reader with an understanding of the methodology and relevant research approaches adopted in our research. In this chapter, we explain the research philosophy,
留学生毕业论文
http://www.ukthesis.org/_writing/
approaches and strategies, and why the methodology has been adopted, at the same time, the constraints associated with data collection and the limitations to the work will also be discussed.The research aim for this dissertation is to investigate the current human resource management practices of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in China. Obtaining effective data and information is of vital concern to build an accurate picture of the issue being studied. To a large extent, methodology determines the outcomes of any research. Therefore, it is crucial to choose appropriate research methods and conduct them effectively in order to answer the research question and meet the research objectives well .
3.2 Discussion of Methodology Theory
3.2.1 Research Philosophy
The first question that any researcher should raise before conducting a real research project is what research philosophy you will adopt, this is very fundamental step and generally speaking, there are three views about the research philosophy that dominate the literature: positivism, interpretivism and realism (Saunders et al., 2003).
The key idea of positivism is that the social world exists external, and its properties should be measured through objective methods, rather than being inferred subjectively through sensation, reflection or intuition (Smith et al, 1991). If your research philosophy is positivism, you will assume the role of an objective analyst, make detached interpretations about data collected in a value-free manner and emphasize on a highly structured methodology to facilitate replication (Gill and Johnson, 1997) and quantifiable observations that lead themselves to statistical analysis.
By contrast with positivism, interpretivism is often associated with the term social constructionism which is critical of positivism and argues that rich insights into this complex world are needed. The role of the interpretivist is to seek to understand the subjective reality of those that they study in order to be able to make sense of and understand their motives, actions and intention (Saunders et al., 2003). In other words, social constructionism offers that reality is subjective and it is socially constructed and given meaning by people (Seddighi, 2005).(责任编辑:BUG)
------分隔符-------------------------------------
UK Thesis Base Contacts
本文来自英国论文。结合了英国硕士thesis详细说明了Methodology的...
本文是管理学留学生论文methodology部分写作参考,讲了通过研究...
Research methods presentation 研究方法表现-Based on these three issues, my ...
提供Methodology范文-dissertation Methodology范例-Features of the System Eng...
提供留学生dissertation代写METHODOLOGY格式范文-The principle method of ...
Methodology怎么写:The purpose of this chapter is to provide the reader with ...英语论文怎么写_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语论文怎么写
上传于||文档简介
&&英语论文怎么写
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢代写范文——更多范文
为您解决留学中生活、学习、工作的困难、疑惑
24小时客服
51Due提供Essay,Paper,Report,Assignment等学科作业的代写与辅导,同时涵盖Personal Statement,转学申请等文书代写。
51Due将让你达成学业目标
51Due将让你达成学业目标
51Due将让你达成学业目标
51Due将让你达成学业目标
当前位置:>>>Statement Of Purpose--论文代写范文精选......
51due论文网精选essay代写范文:“Statement Of Purpose”。因为一个小小的试验,让我喜欢上了计算机,而因为喜爱,让我从事了这个行业。从事这个行业让我获得了更多相关的知识,以及实现了更多的人生价值。
I remember the day as if it were yesterday. During my second year in college, I was attempting to transmit a group of characters comprising my name from one computer to another. I connected the computers using RS-232 cable, wrote the necessary programs and executed them. I typed my name on one terminal and rushed to the other to see the results. "Wow, this is magic!" I exclaimed as I read 'Tom' on the screen. While I realized intuitively that a complex version of this elementary network could achieve much, at the time I had no real idea what.
Now, four years later, I know that Networking makes possible a plethora of applications, from video-conferencing over the Internet to linking banks through private networks. It still seems like magic. Or rather, a grand adventure - one that I most certainly want to be part of. My interest in applied science dates back to my school days. During high school, I was fascinated with electronic gadgets. Soon thereafter, designing and building basic circuits started as a hobby. Along the way, however, I realized that the problem-solving aspect of making electronic gadgets was what I enjoyed the most. Engineering was a natural career choice after this. During my undergraduate studies at the Electronics & Communication department of M.K. College of Engineering, subjects like Microprocessors, C-Programming, Computer Networks interested me the most.
I was awestruck by the potential of Intel 8086 microprocessor, more so by the manner in which its faster and more powerful cousins revolutionized the working of computers in a decade. I was now determined to focus on microprocessors during my Final Year project. I elected to do the project at National Space Research Organization (NSRO) as it has an outstanding infrastructure setup and a stimulating, world-class research environment. This enabled me to work with some of the best minds dedicated to engineering research in my country. I gained a lot from this association - in particular, an idea of how rewarding and meaningful a career in research could be. The more tangible benefits have been a deeper insight into architecture and working of microprocessors and thorough C-programming skills.
Sometimes I spent more than ten hours a day at NSRO, reading manuals and troubleshooting circuits and debugging code. I am glad to say the effort paid off in the end. Mr. Tendulkar, my project guide, deemed the results of my project to be most valuable. The interface card that I designed was later added to NSRO's Spacecraft Interface Simulator (SIS) systems. This project was the highlight of my academic career. Most importantly, I left NSRO with the decision to study advanced computing. During my first job at Neville Engineering and Locomotive Co. (NELCO), I developed a real-time monitoring system for the Molding Line in Foundry. Success on this project gave me the confidence to provide software solutions to real-life problems.
Although I liked the job, software development at NELCO was a support function. I therefore switched to Mohinder Belgian Telecom Ltd. (MBT), a multinational company providing software solutions in wide-ranging fields, telecommunications being its forte. At MBT, I have been involved with Project ART, Belgian Telecom's new front-end system providing intelligent access to its Customer Service System (CSS). Working on this project has helped me hone my programming skills on real-life problems. I developed an appreciation of 'the big picture', and conversely how important details are. I also discovered leadership skills in myself, and frequently assisted colleagues who had little or no background in computers. As an outcome of this, the company asked me to take occasional seminars on Operating Systems and C-Programming for my colleagues. I have been appointed Team Leader within a year and today, I independently look after enhancements and maintenance of three modules out of the sixteen in Project ART. During my work on project ART at MBT and through my interaction with colleagues, I have grown to admire the role of Computer Networks in empowering end-users. I am not directly involved with Computer Networks in my job, but through avid reading of periodicals and journals like 'Network World', I have sustained my interest in the field. In fact, after reading about the immense potential of path-breaking protocols such as 'Multicast' and applications like 'Voice Over IP' and 'Virtual Private Networks', I cannot help but feel excited about the potential for new research in this area. While my present job has helped me develop a thorough insight into project handling, the industry environment that I am currently in cannot support my desire for research.
I possess industry-hardened skills in Computers, but I must build on these to achieve my goal of undertaking cutting-edge research in advanced computing, with specific reference to Computer Networks. I therefore believe that I must return to the academic world for further growth. I wish to earn an MS degree in Computer Science. I intend to follow this up with a Ph.D., and later, a career in research and teaching. I have spoken to my professors, seniors and colleagues about my choice of University, and have applied to Princeton University because it is reputable for its research facilities and computing resources. The department web site revealed a very strong faculty involved in extensive research in the area of Computer Networks. This has strengthened my resolve to study at Princeton University. I bring along a strong grasp of fundamentals in Electronics and Computers, an aptitude for teaching and team work, a zest for challenges and an enthusiastic desire to learn all I can. I would like to take with me, in addition to knowledge of Computer Networks, a network of strong and lasting relationships with my teachers and fellow-students. I hope that my background and qualifications are found suitable for an MS in Computer Science at Princeton University. &-H
51Due网站原创范文除特殊说明外一切图文著作权归51Due所有;未经51Due官方授权谢绝任何用途转载或刊发于媒体。如发生侵犯著作权现象,51Due保留一切法律追诉权。
更多论文代写范文欢迎访问我们主页
当然有论文代写需求可以和我们24小时在线客服 QQ: 联系交流。优秀论文中英文摘要及章节分布参考_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
优秀论文中英文摘要及章节分布参考
上传于||文档简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历