英语翻译,两个相同的 英语城市。

推荐到广播
115534 人聚集在这个小组
(双眼皮的鱼)
第三方登录:任何硬币都有两面,城市生活也是一样的 的翻译是:Any coin has two sides, urban life is the same 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
任何硬币都有两面,城市生活也是一样的
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Any coin has two sides, city life is the same
Any coin has two sides, urban life is the same
Any coin has two sides, urban life is the same
Any coin has two sides of the same coin, life in the cities is the same as
Any coin all has both sides, the city life also is same
相关内容&a太多的阴气 Too many gloom & aIt's necessary for our two companies to amalgamate with each other 互相混合我们的二家公司是必要的 & aTV airs “facts”on arms delivery 电视宣扬“事实”在胳膊交付 & a命若天定,那我就破了这个天 If the life the day decides, then I have broken this day & a让我牵着你 Let me pull you & a我和你在一起,我只想跟你学习英语 I and you in the same place, I only want to study English with you & a乖乖听话 The little darling is obedient & a你要完成很多作业吗? You must complete very many works? & a快点好起来吧 Is a bit faster good & aIt's the blue whale 正在翻译,请等待...
& a这个聊天室人最多 This chatroom person are most & a目前在全球范围内使用最广是所谓的第二代手机 At present uses in the global scope broadly is the so-called second generation of handset & a对于如何保护中学生身心健康,我有以下几个建议 How regarding protects the middle-school student physical and moral integrity, I have following several suggestions & a对14个斜背茶品种鲜叶及成品茶生化成分进行测定 Judges tea the biochemistry ingredient to 14 slanting back tea variety fresh Ye Jicheng to carry on the determination & afor survive 为生存 & aBad mouth someone 坏嘴某人 & a我不想洗澡了 I did not want to take a bath & aSo do not count me in ! 如此不要计数我! & ahaha i want to know what you are talking about lol haha i想要知道什么您谈论lol & adismiss some financial aid administrators 遣散一些经济援助管理员 & a她是一名优秀学生 She is an outstanding student & a你好我是汤姆我有一个叔叔他非常的胖和和蔼他很喜欢和我玩游戏和我一起去郊游他会给我买很多玩具的!所以他是我最好的叔叔了!我非常喜欢他 You are good I are Tom I have an uncle he unusual fat and are kind he to like with me playing the game very much and I go to the picnic he to be able together to buy very many toys to me! Therefore he was I best uncle! I like him extremely & a请及时观看 Please prompt onlooking & a机器永远代替不了人。 The machine forever could not replace the human. & acome from Islamabad nearby laden :), also,under veil and do nothing,just be in a daze,best regards 正在翻译,请等待...
& a介意帮我个忙吗? Minded helps me busily? & a??? ????? ?? ?????? 您是否飞机票已经订阅了? & aMy
name is 名字是南希 Browm & aboot relif sol 试验空气sol & awhat`s the classroom like 什么`s教室喜欢 & a一个朋友离我而去 A friend goes to me & a润萍 Run duckweed & a我们知道,霍金是一个遇到困难不害怕,坚持与困难作斗争的人。 We knew that, Hodgen is one meets difficultly is not afraid, persisted and wages the struggle difficultly human. & a通过英语,我们可以向世界介绍我们的国家,也可以学习先进国家的科技,更好的为祖国服务。 Through English, we may introduce our country to the world, also may study the advanced countries the science and technology, better serves for the motherland. & a我非常的激动。 My unusual excitement. & a主要完成人 Mainly completes the human & aOSCILLATORS 振荡器 & a但是我很高兴认识外国朋友 But my very happy understanding foreign country friend & aMETITABANKLED., FINLAND METITABANKLED.,芬兰 & asystem integration relationships 系统综合化关系 & aYou have a son or daughter? 您有一个儿子或女儿? & a笑容在他们脸上 Smiling face on their face & amy schoolbag is heavy too 我的schoolbag是重太 & aHold your hand 握您的手 & aThe instructors also teach students to carefully 辅导员也教学生对仔细地 & awhat's up you want it? 是什么您想要它? & a小心烫伤 Scalds carefully & a收集一些信息 Collects some informations & a我不知道你会不会 I do not know you to be able & a让汤姆先做作业吧 Let Tom do one's assignment first & a他很有可能是第一个拿到金牌的运动员 He very has the possibility is the athlete who first attains the gold medal & aHIPS 7CM ABOVE CROTCH 臀部7CM在裤裆之上 & a后妻 Second wife & a他乘公共汽去上学吗? 他乘公共汽去上学吗? & a一所养老院 An old folks home & a女有耍赖的权利,男有包容的权利。 The female has the right which acts shamelessly, male has the containing right. & a任何硬币都有两面,城市生活也是一样的 Any coin all has both sides, the city life also is same &这两个地方之间的距离很远 的翻译是:The distance between two places very far 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
这两个地方之间的距离很远
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
The distance between these two places very far
The distance between two places very far
The distance between two places very far
The distance between the two places very far away
Between these two place distance is very far
相关内容&athings in my room 事在我的屋子里 & a我非常想念爸爸 I think of the daddy extremely & a河里的大量鱼类死亡归咎于工厂的污水 In the river massive fish death puts the blame on the factory sewage & aAlthough again swEet candy、 also haS a bitter daY Although again swEet candy, also haS a bitter daY & a他是中国最伟大的音乐家 He is the Chinese greatest musicians & a一而再,再而三,不可教也 Again, again, may not teach & aMr. Bean is a British comedy television series of 14 half-hour episodes written by and starring Rowan Atkinson as the title character. 先生。 豆是14个半小时情节被写和担任主角的花揪Atkinson英国的喜剧电视系列节目作为标题字符。 & a我怕影响家人睡觉 I feared affects the family member to sleep & a九千九百八十元 9980 Yuan & a顺其自然 Allowing nature to take its course & a彬彬,我的男人,最爱的爱人。 Refined refined, my man, most loves spouse. & apeople buy a pen based only on 人们买基于的笔只 & a扮演角色 Playing a role to play the part of & aNow In Vancouver 现在温哥华 & aI can't type on my key board 我在我的键盘不可能键入 & a我能 创未来! I will be able to create the future! & a昨日的誓言、今日的谎言 Yesterday pledge, today rumor & a你小时候就很智障了 You in childhood very mental handicap & aI cannot choose the best. The best chooses me 我不可能选择最佳。 最佳选择我 & aEnjoy-myself 享用 & aDo you have anything important to say for youurself? 您是否有任何重要对言为youurself ? & a一场比赛 A competition & ahelp each other 帮助 & aOne afternoon, a young man come to visit my friend He stayed a long time. 一个下午,一个年轻人来拜访他停留很长时间的我的朋友。 & a他何时来还不知道 When does he come not to know & a公主的日记 Princess's diary & atouched my heart 触动了我的心弦 & aTHINKING 认为 & a? ???? ? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??? 房子主任它是,并且,当狭窄它被稳定,它再将寄发是苦涩第一的它将去掉和邮件回复 & aVery pretty photo 非常俏丽的相片 & aGently, you're gone, left me with infinite memory... 柔和地,您去,左我以无限记忆… & a我好烦 I am quite bothersome & ai work on a farm i have a lot of animals like sheep ang cows 我在我有很多动物象绵羊ang母牛的农场工作 & aFortunately, your teachers suffer 幸运地,您的老师遭受 & ayou mean...welcome back?? 您意味…欢迎? ? & asuccessfully done 成功地做 & aYou said, 您说, & a保持安静 Maintains peacefully & a早上我起床了 Early morning I got out of bed & aabandon is your style 摒弃是您的样式 & a在河底他找到了一快漂亮的石头 He had found a quick attractive stone in the river bottom & a希望每一个人都把它珍藏在自己的回忆中 Hoped each people all collect it in own recollection & a可以免费发130条信息 May free send 130 informations & aNow are you come back to Germany or in other place? 现在是您回来对德国或在其他地方? & aI fear every lasting "typing" which finally brings me only"OK.= 我恐惧最后带来我"仅OK.=的每持续的“键入” & afake romance 假言情 & a,的的警方把礼物饿哦激怒容易卡里欧普女色热火的人体了rio温柔提人头哟容易了法国卡号码是 The police hungry oh enraged the gift easy Cary European Pu female sexual attractiveness friendly human body rio to raise the number of people yo easy France card number are gently & a我叫徐应萍,女,25岁,中国电信上班 My name am Xu Yingping, female, 25 years old, the Chinese telecommunication goes to work & a桌子上有电脑 On the table has the computer & a不再喜欢英语 No longer likes English & a感到 Feel & a这两个地方之间的距离很远 Between these two place distance is very far &VOA慢速英语附字幕[翻译]:伊斯兰国激进分子攻占两个主要城市_2015年VOA慢速英语_VOA英语网
VOA慢速英语附字幕[翻译]:伊斯兰国激进分子攻占两个主要城市
发表时间:内容来源:
第四页:中英双语稿
&The self-declared Islamic State has captured two major cities in less than a week. Islamic State fighters took control of the ancient city of Palmyra in central Syria on Thursday. The fall of Palmyra reportedly left the group in control of half of Syria. It came just days after the militants seized the Iraqi city of Ramadi.
伊斯兰国武装分子自称他们已经在一周内攻克了两个主要城市。IS在周四占领了叙利亚的一座古城Palmyra。Palmyra的陷落预示着半个叙利亚已经落入IS武装分子手中。而在周三,他们刚刚占领伊拉克的Ramadi.
Palmyra is famous for its historic ruins. Some date back nearly 2,000 years to the time of the Roman Empire. The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization recognizes Palmyra as a World Heritage Site.
Palmyra因它的历史古迹闻名。其中有一些建筑可以追溯到2000年以前的罗马帝国时期。联合国教科文组织已经认定Palmyra为世界遗产。
There were no immediate reports of damage to the ruins. But Islamic State militants destroyed a number of cultural treasures earlier in their offensive across Iraq and Syria. The militants claimed those artifacts violated Muslim beliefs.
现在还没有关于古迹遭到毁坏的报道。但是IS武装分子在此前进攻叙利亚和伊拉克时,已经破坏了不少文物。他们称这些艺术品有违穆斯林教义。
Maamoun Abdulkarim is Syria's antiquities director. He says hundreds of statues have been removed from Palmyra to safety. But other objects were too large and could not be moved.
Maamoun Abdulkarim是叙利亚的文物部部长。他表示:数百个雕像已经从Palmyra城内运送到了安全的地方。但是,有些雕像实在太大无法移走。
Middle East historian David Lesch is with Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas.
David Lesch是Trinity大学的中东历史专家。
&It is a huge loss to the history, to archeology. It pains me significantly, but more so, it's just aother symptom of this tragedy that's happening in Syria, and the loss of life, and the destruction of a country that really is, you know, one of the few places that indeed is a crossroads of history.&
&这是对于史学、考古学来说都是一个巨大的损失。我感到很痛心,但是这仅仅只是在叙利亚发生的另一件惨剧而已,不断有人死去。国家被不断破坏,你知道,其实只有少数的地方是历史的交叉点。&
Mr. Lesch says the Syrian government has, up to now, been able to argue that it can only protect the Syrian people and cultural treasures. That, he says, may no longer be true. The fall of Palmyra marks the first time the Islamic State has seized a major city from Syrian government forces. Up until now, most of its military gains in Syria came as a result of victories over other militant groups.
Lesch表示:叙利亚政府直到现在都声称自己能够保护自己国家的人们和文物。但是,这可能不再是真的。Palmyra的陷落标志着IS分子第一次从叙利亚政府军手里把重要城市抢夺过来。知道现在,叙政府获得的军事胜利都来自于对抗其他的军事集团。
In Britain, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said Thursday that the Islamic State now controls more than half of Syria. The group depends on activists inside the country for its information.
在英国,叙利亚人权观察员表示:周四,IS分子已经控制了大半个叙利亚的国土。该团队依赖于叙利亚内部的一些消息来进行活动。
On Friday, the group said that armed militants of the al-Nusra Front had taken, in its words, complete control of a hospital near Jisr al-Shughour in Idlib province. The al-Nusra Front is linked to the terrorist group al-Qaida. Government soldiers had been taking shelter in the hospital since April.
在周五,该组织声称:一群全副武装的al-Nusra Front分子已经完全控制了Idlib省Jisr al-Shughour附近的一家医院。al-Nusra Front与恐怖组织团体al-Qaida有关。在4月,政府军已经把那家医院当作庇护所。
IS gains bring calls for a new plan to fight the group
IS分子的胜利预示着需要新的对策来应对他们。
The capture of Palmyra in Syria and Ramadi in Iraq raises questions about the effectiveness of American efforts to defeat the Islamic State. On Wednesday, President Barack Obama stated his support for Iraq's prime minister and the decision to plan an operation to retake Ramadi. His comments came as Iraqi government forces and Shi'ite militias surrounded the city for a possible attack.
叙利亚Palmyra和伊拉克Ramadi的陷落引起了对美国帮助对抗IS效率的质疑。在周三,美国总统奥巴马表明他对伊拉克首相的支持已经帮助其夺回Ramadi的决心。他的讲话紧接着伊拉克政府军和什叶派民兵在城市周围发生对峙。
Pat Ryder is a spokesman for the United States Central Command. He said on Wednesday that the Iraqis should be able to re-take Ramadi.
Pat Ryder是美国中央司令部的发言人。他表示,在周三,伊拉克应该能够夺回Ramadi
&The Iraqis have the numbers. They have the coalition backing them up. They have the advice and assist of the coalition. And so putting this in the bigger picture, and looking longer term, momentum will continue to be on our side.&
&伊拉克占了人数上的优势。而且美国在背后支持他们。他们能够得到美国的建议和帮助。所以方长远来看,胜利最终是属于我们的。&
Colonel Ryder also said U.S.-trained Iraqi and Kurdish forces will help strengthen Iraq's security. He added that none of the troops trained by American soldiers were at Ramadi when it fell to the Islamic State group.
Colonel Ryder也提到美国训练伊拉克人和库尔德军队也能帮助提高伊拉克的武装力量。他还补充说到:受到过美军训练的军队把手的城市没有一个陷落到IS分子手中。
Some observers say the Islamic State gains show that the Obama administration needs a new plan of action to stop the militants. One administration critic is the Speaker of the House of Representatives, John Boehner. He says President Obama should send Congress a new Authorization of Military Force request to permit U.S.-led operations against the militants. He said the current request would actually give Mr. Obama less power than he already has to fight the Islamic State.
一些观察员指出:IS分子的胜利显示出奥巴马顾问团需要新的计划以应对恐怖分子。其中一位评论员就是参议院John Boehner,他表示:奥马巴应该向国会提交一份新的关于帮助对抗军事组织的授权书,现有的权限给奥巴马的权力太少,不能给打击IS。
&This is why the president frankly should withdraw the authorization of use of military force and start over. We don't have a strategy.&
&这就是为什么总统应该立即撤回原先的立案,重新在写一个,我们没有一个像话的策略。&
But White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest rejected Mr. Boehner's comments. He said the president and administration officials had met repeatedly with lawmakers to negotiate the language of the request. He said the House Speaker is simply looking for reasons not to act.
但是白宫新闻秘书不同意Boehner的言论。他表示:奥巴马和顾问团已经和法律制定者多次见面来协商请求上的内容。他表示,他只是在纸上谈兵。
I'm Christopher Jones-Cruise.
我是Christopher Jones-Cruise
This report was based on stories from
reporters Carla Babb, Luis Ramirez, Cindy Seine, and Jamie Dettmer. George Grow wrote the report for Learning English. Mario Ritter was the editor.
该报道根据VOA记者报道改编。 George Grow改写。Mario Ritter是编辑。
本译文属原创内容,仅供个人学习使用,禁止其他网站转载,违者必究!
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News

我要回帖

更多关于 城市规划专业英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐