don't be don tworrybehappyy always envious of others,to take care of our don tworrybehappyiness什么意

10 Things Happy People Do to Stay Happy
“Here’s a little song I wrote. You might want to sing it note for note. Don’t worry, be happy.” ~Bobby McFerrin
I was one of those people that when asked what they want in life, would say, “I just want to …”
In my past, I suffered from debilitating depression. There was a period when getting the dry-cleaning and buying toilet paper was difficult enough.
So, I made it my mission to study what happy people do to stay happy, then I started doing what they were doing. And my happiness increased until I became one of those people I used to be envious of.
Here’s a list I use now on a daily basis as a reminder to increase my happiness:
1. Give yourself permission.
Permissi permission to laugh big, to cry when you need to, to fail brilliantly, permission to , a permission to be
permission to go too far and reach your dreams.
2. Don’t take yourself so seriously.
Hold yourself with a “light hand.” Laugh at your foibles with amusement.
When things get tough or stress arises, lift your shoulders with an “oh well…” Know that it’s never as big or life devastating as your mind thinks.
Happy people trust that whatever glitch happens will work itself out.
They give a “Ha! Ha!” and a “So what? Who cares? Big Deal! Why not?” when met with resistances.
3. Don’t self-ruminate.
I remember a friend of mine from Mississippi saying, “Lynn, when are you gonna’ stop starin’ at your own belly button…?” (Insert: Southern drawl.)
I learned happy people don’t fixate on themselves and their problems. They don’t over-analyze the issue du jour.
When they start to get stuck on a problem or in their head, they put their attention on something else.
I remind myself to not have to have it all figured out: Get outside. Go back to your work. Plan something fun.
4. Don’t compare.
Comparison has been compared to a little death. When we , we harm ourselves.
Happy people know that they’re no better or less than another person. Someone will always be at a “more evolved place” and someone will always be “less-evolved.”
Note to self: Be concerned with only how to do your best and that’s all.
5. Make adjustments.
When something isn’t going your way, when your mood dips, or when you feel “off,” stay curious and self-aware. Fine-tune the energy in your body by making adjustments.
If you eat something that makes you feel poor, why eat it? Pay attention if that glass of wine the night before makes you feel crappy in the morning or that slice of pizza made you bloated or that ice cream caused you to crash, losing your focus and energy.
When you’re feeling stuck or heavy, take a walk, do something different than your normal routine, meet up with a friend.
If feeling anxious or stressed, tune-up with extra sleep, meditation/yoga or a hot bath…
6. Be of service and know how to take care of yourself.
Happy people want to give back. They have plenty to share. They volunteer, take time out to help a friend, offer to connect people to others for their betterment, and aren’t in need of getting anything back.
Commit to service but also stay aware of how to take care of yourself. When your energy gets depleted, remember to not give away to the point that you lose focus on your own emotional/mental/physical/spiritual health.
Have loving boundaries to
so that you have more to give.
7. Choose uplifting friendships.
When we have friendships and conversations that are uplifting, supportive, and loving, with people interested in our betterment, we are on a faster track to our own enlightenment.
If you hang out with someone and don’t feel great afterward, see less of that person and seek out other friendships.
Know which friends increase your happiness and nurture those relationships.
8. Be less interested in being happy and more interested in your peace of mind.
I used to think happiness was about being totally ecstatic. In order to balance out my feelings of hopelessness and depression, it seemed natural that my goal would be to be maximally blissed.
But with all the highs there’s a low—we eventually come down from it.
Remember not to get attached to the highs and focus more on experiencing peaceful aliveness.
When your life is at peace, there’ and the chances of sustained happiness and contentment increases.
9. Use your senses.
As they say, the ordinary is extraordinary.
Happy people receive pleasure from enjoying the simple joys in life, and usually they’re connected to our senses. This subtle awareness creates significant moments of happiness.
I discovered the pleasures I receive in the:
Warmth of a teacup in my hands on a cold winter day
Taste of a square of dark chocolate melting on my tongue
Dance music in my cycle class that wakes me up
Smile of a stranger on the street
Aroma of my favorite essential oil and when people say, “You smell so good!”
Continue to mark pleasant sense experiences in your mind and carry them throughout your day to increase your spirits.
10. Don’t make your intimate relationships the end-all-be-all.
I used to think the person I was in a relationship with was there to give me my happiness rather than increase it.
Happy people understand that those they are in relationship with are an “addition to,” not a completion of them. They live full lives so that at the end of the day they have so much more to share.
A loving reminder: Don’t rely on your partners to shift your moods, heal you, or fill your empty spaces. And remember it’s not your responsibility to do that for your partner either.
Support is an important part of relationship. We’re there on the bad days with compassion and a loving embrace. We’re there on the good days to cheer.
But mostly, we rely on ourselves to give that to ourselves. We trust that our partners can wrestle with their own demons. We offer space for them to discover his or her happiness, while we focus on creating our own.
What might you put your focus on to continue to increase your own happiness?
via Shutterstock
About Lynn Newman has a Masters in Counseling Psychology, is a writer, painter, and game creator (like The Game of You & The Game of Insight – An Interactive Way To Know Yourself, Create The Life You Want). She’s big into unleashing the truest, free-est parts of you, to experience more joy, purpose, and passion in life. Visit her at .
See a typo, an inaccuracy, or something offensive? Please
so we can fix it!
Did you enjoy this post? Please share the wisdom :)
You may also enjoy:
Join the Tiny Buddha list for daily or weekly blog posts, exclusive content, and promotions.
Free Download: Buddha Desktop Wallpaper
Recent Forum Topics
Fun & Inspiring
GET MORE .
Latest Posts
Who Runs Tiny Buddha?
Though I run this site, it is not mine. It's ours. It's not about me. It's about us. Your stories and your wisdom are just as meaningful as mine. .
Get More Tiny Buddha
Credits & Copyright
Hosting by .
Design by .
Copyright & 2017
Tiny Buddha, LLCdon't be happy always envious of others,to take care of our happiness什么意_百度知道
don't be happy always envious of others,to take care of our happiness什么意
我有更好的答案
你好,翻译结果:don't be happy always envious of others,to take care of our happiness不要总是羡慕别人的快乐,多多照顾我们的幸福。
不要总是羡慕别人的快乐照顾我们的幸福
不要总是去羡慕别人,多看看我们生活中的美好
不要总是快乐的羡慕别人,照顾我们的幸福
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。教育部国家教师科研基金十二五规划重点课题
国家教育资源公共信息服务平台成果展示网站
您所在的位置:
& 问题详情
问题:Happiness is for everyone. You don’t need to care about tho...
问题详情 : Happiness is for everyone. You don’t need to care about those people who have beautiful houses with large gardens and swimming pools or those who have nice cars and a lot of money and so on.In fact, happiness is always around you if you put your heart into it. When you are in trouble at school, your f when you study hard on your lessons, your parents are always taking good care of your
when you get success, your friends will say congratulations to you. And when you do something good to others, you will feel happy, too. All these are your happiness. If you notice a bit of them, you can see that happiness is always around you.Happiness is not the same as money. It is a feeling of your heart. When you are poor, you can also say you are very happy, because you have something else that can’t be bought with money. So you can’t always say you are poor and you have bad luck. As the saying goes, life is like a revolving (旋转的) door, when it closes, it also opens. If you take every chance you get, you can be a happy and lucky person.根据短文内容填空。(每空一词)Everyone 【小题1】&&&&&&&&happiness. In fact, happiness is always around you. When you are in trouble at school, your f when you study hard on your lessons, your parents are always 【小题2】&&&&&after your life
when you 【小题3】&&&&&,your friends will say congratulations to you. All these are your happiness.Happiness is 【小题4】&&&&from money. It’s a feeling of your heart. 【小题5】____&&&&&&you take every chance you get, you can’t have happiness.
难易度:一般&&
更新时间: 01:49:52.0
【答案】【小题1】has【小题2】looking 【小题3】succeed【小题4】different 【小题5】Unless【解析】试题分析:这篇文章讲述了快乐,幸福的定义,什么样的生活是快乐的,作者给出的结论是快乐是发自内心的。【小题1】根据文中Happiness is for everyone可知每个人都有幸福。故填has。【小题2】根据文中when you study hard on your lessons, your parents are always taking good care of your life and your health可知,你的父母总是照顾好你的生活或健康。这里是用现在进行时,其结构是be doing的形式,短语look after表示照看照顾。故填looking 。【小题3】根据文中when you get success, your friends will say congratulations to you可知,当你成功的时候,你的朋友们会祝贺你。故填succeed。【小题4】根据文中Happiness is not the same as money可知,幸福不同于金钱。短语be different from表示不同于……。根据题意,故填different。【小题5】根据文中If you take every chance you get, you can be a happy and lucky person可知,除非你抓住每一个机会,要不然,你不会有幸福。故填Unless。
辅助微视频
为您推荐第二教育网微课堂相关视频。
讲师:曾老师
讲师:董老师
讲师:黄老师
热门知识点搜索
问答名人榜
采纳率最高
qwertyu121
采纳数:20
qwertyu121
开心就好啊啊
采纳数:14
开心就好啊啊
yuyimin001
yuyimin001
asdxcfbgnhj
asdxcfbgnhj
回答数:77
wujiajun150
回答数:63
wujiajun150
yuyimin001
回答数:48
yuyimin001
回答数:25
回答数:22
qwertyu121
回答数:20
qwertyu121
回答数:12
回答数:11
竹溪县肖友铭
竹溪县肖友铭
向帮助了您的知道网友说句感谢的话吧!
提问期内,追加悬赏一次,可延长问题的有效期3天。悬赏越高,会吸引到越多的关注。
追加悬赏:&be happy of 完美作业网 www.wanmeila.com
be happy with 和 be happy to的区别?be happy with (接名词) 是对...感到满足比如:She is happy with her grades.她对自己的成绩感到满意 be happy to (接动词) 乐于做.比如:She is happy to be elected the team leader.她很高兴被选为组长.
Be——(happy)of,该怎么用适当形式 就用happy原型,但是没有be happy of 的用法,应该是be happy with。满意请采纳,谢谢。
女人我最大 化妆品 100326期路嘉欣:隔离:资生堂INTEGRATE绝色魅瘾 容耀奇肌 矿物妆前霜粉饼:同系列,绝色魅瘾 容耀奇肌 矿物粉饼蜜粉:同系列,绝色魅瘾 容耀奇肌 矿物蜜粉腮红:NARS睫毛膏:LANCOME蓝心湄:明采笔:圣罗兰YSL眼影:benefit睫毛膏:HR戴君竹:隔离:同路嘉欣绿色眼影:Integrate资生堂小小鱼:眼影:FASIO目磁力眼影睫毛膏:HR唇彩:AUBE(不确定)
为什么I'm happy to be of any help而不能直接是to be help be happy to help 或者be of any help(to sb.)都是正确的说法,后者更为正式。be of help “be of +名词”相当于be +名词形容词。基本就是固定用法,记住就好。to be help是不对的。
《tobehappy》英语作文 learn to be happyHi,everyone!Glad to talk to you!Some people always think they are not happy,what's the reason?Because of our life or others?No,i think that is because of himself.Why not learn to be happy everyday?There are so many things that can make us happy.For example,the sun is very warm,the clouds are very beautiful,also,there are many people love us-------our parents,our friends,our teachers,our workmates and so on.So we should learn to be thankful.Life can be different if you are different,not only the sunny days but also the rainy days can bring you the happiness.Well,dear friends,if we smile to ourselves ,our life will be more beautiful
求歌词If You Want To Be Happy For The Rest Of Your Life 歌手:kid creole and the coconuts
专辑:kid creole reduxCHORUSIf you want to be happy for the rest of your lifeNever make a pretty woman your wifeso for my personal point of viewGet an ugly girl to marry you (repeat)A pretty woman makes her husband look smallAnd very often causes his downfallAs soon as he marries her then she startsDoing the things that will break his heartBut if you make an ugly woman your wifeKid Creole And The CoconutsThen you will be happy for the rest of your lifeAn ugly woman cooks meals on timeShe'll always give you peace of mindCHORUSIf you want to be happy for the rest of your lifeNever make a pretty woman your wifeSo for my personal point of viewGet an ugly girl to marry you (repeat)So if your friends say you have no tasteGo ahead and marry anywayThough her face is ugly her eyes don't matchTake it from me she's a better catchCHORUSIf you want to be happy for the rest of your lifeNever make a pretty woman your wifeSo for my personal point of viewGet an ugly girl to marry you (repeat)Say kid YESI saw your wife the other day UH HUHAnd she's uglyHA HA BUT SHE SURE CAN COOKCHORUSIf you want to be happy for the rest of your lifeNever make a pretty woman your wifeSo for my personal point of viewGet an ugly girl to marry you (repea)...
don't be happy always envious of others,to take care of our happiness什么意 你好,翻译结果:don't be happy always envious of others,to take care of our happiness不要总是羡慕别人的快乐,多多照顾我们的幸福。
求一首英文歌歌名 Payphone(中文名:付费电话)是美国流行乐队Maroon 5第四张录音室专辑《Overexposed》中的一首单曲。在Maroon 5主唱Adam Levine作为教练的电视节目《The Voice》的第二季第十四集中首次表演。单曲于日首发,并邀来说唱歌手Wiz Khalifa助阵。曲目描写的是一段失败的感情,所有的浪漫时间已经不再重现。MV讲述由主唱亚当·莱文所饰演的银行职员,喜欢上了美女同事。于是他策划了一起抢劫,并企图英雄救美救出女主角。却遭到警察们的疯狂围堵,在他以完美车技使警车互撞爆炸后,满身血污的他站在公共电话厅给女生打电话,对方却没有接·····片中的男主角由乐队主唱亚当·莱文担任,当他开场在一片狼藉的车祸现场,脱下血迹斑驳的衬衫,露出两膀刺青,忧郁多情地拿起听筒,应时响起的华丽声线,造成的强烈反差瞬间小编就凌乱了!而片中的劫匪就是maroon 5的另外几名成员,片中的黑人则是在歌曲中负责RAP部分的说唱小天王Wiz Khalifa。来自LA的摇滚乐队Maroon 5,中文译名为魔力红乐队。他们确切定位应该是新灵魂摇滚。Maroon 5融合了红色的狂野魅力和神秘热情,再掺入摇滚力道,灵魂乐的旋律及疯克节奏,注定在给乐坛注入一股新血液。I'm at a payphone trying to call home[1]我在公共电话前试着打回家...All of my change I spent on you我所有的钱都花在你身上Where are the times gone过去的时光跑哪去了Baby it's all wrong,宝贝一切都走样了Where are the plans we made for two?属于我们的未来呢?Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember我知道这很难想起The people we used to be过去的我们It's even harder to picture甚至更难去想象That you're not here next to me你已不在我身边You said it's too late to make it你说已经为时已晚But is it too late to try?是不是也太难挽回?And in our time that you wasted你浪费了我们的时光All of our bridges burned down我们之间的桥梁被破坏了I've wasted my nights我虚度了我的夜晚You turned out the lights你将我的光明熄灭了Now I'm paralyzed而我还痴痴地Still stuck in that time还停留在那时When we called it love我们相恋的时候But even the sun sets in paradise但就算是天堂.也有日落的时候I'm at a payphone trying to call home我在公共电话前试着打回家...All of my change I spent on you我所有的钱都花在你身上......Happiness in spite of Envious Others - 6 May 10
06 May 2010& Luneburg, Germany
these days. Life is just beautiful and although it is raining outside, the sun is shining here in this house. It was a nice
again in Luneburg with my
Michael and Andrea. It is now the last evening here because tomorrow morning we will start with the train to Copenhagen. We are looking forward to that, too. You need to have
in your life, you need to feel the charm in everything.
I know that there are sometimes people who seem to feel bad whenever you feel good, people who cannot be happy with you but who try to make you feel bad with them. Actually it is their own unhappiness and the belief that they are in a bad situation. They feel bad and miserable and want to have company in that. Of course when someone feels good, they will feel more miserable seeing that! They envy happiness of others instead of realizing that they have their own happiness just in their reach.
But I am happy, we are happy and enjoying life and love with whatever it brings.
Share this post on:&
4 Comments
Older Entries
Apra&s German Grandparents in Vrindavan - 28...
It is Saturday, the weekend has started and for ou...
Sometimes it is strange for me to see how much fea...
A whole lot is going on, as always, and we are bus...
I have always been a believer in open communicatio...
So yesterday was my 45th birthday and definitely a...
Until now, I have not told you yet about a program...
Today I woke up in the morning, as usual next to m...
I yesterday wrote about parents who want to suppor...
I yesterday wrote that you should enjoy your work,...
Related Blogs
Today we had the first Darshan in Schwabm&nch...
The days are passing by and today, on 9th February...
Yesterday I said that if you need something to occ...
Experience has shown me again and again that some ...
I am happy these days, life is wonderful. It is be...
As I have written several times, I have resigned f...
Today during breakfast Andrea, Ramona and I talked...
I have had individual counselling sessions with a ...
We started in Schwabm&nchen around 12 o'c...
Yesterday I said that happiness is the best worshi...
Yesterday I wrote down the story of how my parents...
One girl told me that she was sad because her sist...
There is a long-known fact which we can witness ex...
Ramona asked me today about my resolutions for thi...
I have been talking about happiness for a few days...
A lot of people have a habit of trying to make eve...
I yesterday wrote about the thoughts and feelings ...
Today I talked with a friend who is going through ...
Yesterday I told you a little bit about my feeling...
Where is happiness? Happiness is in satisfaction. ...
Incorrect, please try again.
By Emily on October 16,
By Laura Brown on November 09,
By Georgie on October 19,
Get Swami Ji's Diary via Email
Enter your email-address to get news by email!
Latest Blogs
Popular Tags
Comments7384
News And Announcements
Today was the last day of the school year 11/12. The children got their report cards, the olde...
Words of Wisdom
I trust you' is more valuable than 'I love you'.
Ganesha and Spiderman - in a child's mind two equal superheroes!
The school is the place where you learn how to learn.
Instead of trying to make others happy, try to make yourself happy without worrying about the whole world. If you are happy, people will see you happy and will become happy.
People are not very sensitive towards their own feelings and the feelings of others anymore. It is the biggest loss of today’s time: the loss of sensitivity.
Unhappy? Not satisfied? A change of Perception might help! Life is beautiful, you just need to see it from the right place!
Arranged marriage means that I have to cope with you – but I cannot bear your family!
Making love does not only mean sexual activities. Hug someone, create a lovely atmosphere and just love someone. Letting your love flow is making love for me.
Religious make-up and getup doesn’t make a person holy.
When you expect your daughter- or son-in-law to be the same like you, you don’t even give the possibility and freedom to this fresh couple to develop that healthy relationship coming out of two different cultures.
It is a collective decision to believe something that everybody has always accepted. It is tradition, it is normal, it is what everybody thinks. It was never questioned and even if someone questioned it, the doubts had to be rejected because that is simply ‘what we believe’.
Always keep on questioning these things - they are the most likely to be wrong!
Only if you make your heart soft and accessible, you will be able to feel another person’s sorrows and pain. Only then you can give love from your heart. You can help the needy!
Act with the knowledge of what happened in the past and with an idea of what you want to achieve but be in presence, be here and now.
Earning money is an art. Saving money is a bigger art. Spending money is the biggest art. You cannot enjoy money until you spend it. Let this energy move.
Try to be attached to as little as possible, leave old things, throw them out and give them to someone who needs them more than you.
Who are you to decide upon life or death? Who are you to decide whether a person should live or die? Who are you to torture another human being?
Fear is an illusion and it spoils your life. If you are afraid, you cannot enjoy.
You are fine and you are able to cope with the situations that life brings you. Have trust in whatever is out there in this universe. The whole world is there for you, not against you. Let your fear go. Live.
Making pets of animals takes away their natural freedom.
Fighting your ego - a continuous struggle with yourself?
You are the best expert for your children!
Enter your email-address to get news by email!
Support Children Charity Projects with your Donation

我要回帖

更多关于 don t worry be happy 的文章

随机推荐