I rememberback in the old hutbuildings____I visited in the

I still remember the college and the teachers
I visited in London years ago.
试题分析:句意:我仍然记得多年前我在伦敦拜访的大学和老师。后面是定语从句,先行词是college and teachers大学和老师;包括人和物,所以关系词用that,故选C。who 指代人;which指代物。
试题“I still remember the col...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
I find ______ difficult to remember everything, though I"m still young.
1. 和过去相比,我们的生活越来越好了。
Compared with the past, our life is getting __________ __________ __________.2. 这些产品的质量很好,并且价格也不高。
These products are of good quality, __________ __________, they aren"t very expensive.3. 尽管时间如此久了,我仍然记得。
I can still remember, __________ __________ it was so long ago.4. 课堂上电脑永远不会取代老师。
Teachers will never __________ __________ by computers in the classroom.5. 我们没买那车,原因很简单,我们买不起。
I didn"t buy the car. The simple __________ __________ __________ we couldn"t afford it.
I find ______ difficult to remember everything.
A. it B. one C. that D. this
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司名词性从句定语从句复习巩固_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
名词性从句定语从句复习巩固
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢I still remember the college and the teachers I visited in London years agoA.whatB.whoC.thatD.which 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
I still remember the college and the teachers ________ I visited in London years agoA.whatB.whoC.thatD.which
Cwhat一般不用于定语从句;who在定语从句中指人; that既可指人,也可指物;which指物。句意:我仍旧记得几年前去伦敦访问的大学和老师们。结合语境可知本句中先行词the college and the teachers中既有人,又有物,故引导词只能用that,选C。考点:考察定语从句
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。Dear Dad,I’m writing to you because it’s not easy to talk about it. I still &&1&&clearly how my uncle died two years ago. In fact, I seriously want to ask you to stop smoking. I’ve looked up a lot of information about smoking and I found out something &&2&.You know that smoking is bad for your& 3&&and can cause cancer. I’ve learnt that it causes many other &&4&&too. Do you know that over ten thousand people die from smoking every year in Britain?When mum asks you to smoke &&5&, you think she’s angry. Well, it’s true that she doesn’t like the &&6&&of smoke in the house. When you smoke, it’s also &&7&&for mum and me. In other words, when we &&8&&in your smoke, it’s like we’re smoking ourselves. &&9&, we can also get disease. Doctors are finding that more and more &&10&&are falling ill because of the others’ smoking.I know that it’s very &&11&&to stop smoking, but you must give it up. Please see the doctor and ask him &&12&&help. We will do anything we can to help you. You must try to &&13&&your own life. We don’t want to &&14&&you because you are so important to us. &&15&&you, who can help me with my maths homework or mend my bike? Please don’t smoke!Your daughter,Meimei【小题1】A.remember B.forget C.think D.feel【小题2】A.interesting B.TerribleC.boring D.strange【小题3】A.health B.studyC.work D.mind【小题4】A.things B.mistakesC.feelings D.illnesses【小题5】A.nowhere B.anywhereC.outside D.inside【小题6】A.colorB.smellC.shapeD.taste【小题7】A.uselessB.usefulC.badD.good【小题8】A.moveB.restC.arriveD.breathe【小题9】A.HoweverB.As a resultC.In factD.For example【小题10】A.doctorsB.nursesC.non-smokersD.smokers【小题11】A.difficultB.easyC.importantD.dangerous【小题12】A.onB.fromC.ofD.for【小题13】A.saveB.wasteC.refuseD.accept【小题14】A.troubleB.loseC.hurtD.keep【小题15】A.WithB.WithoutC.BehindD.By
来源:2012届山东省枣庄市滨湖中学初三质量检测英语试卷
题型:阅读理解
Dear Laura,Thanks for your message. Yes, I’m having &a great time on my exchange program in France. It’s even &better &than I thought it would be. I was a bit nervous before I &&arrived& here, but there was no reason to be. My host family is really nice. They go out of their way to &make &me feel at home. And you &wouldn’t &believe how quickly my French has improved! I’m very comfortable& speaking&&French now. Although I still make lots of mistakes, it doesn’t bother me like it used to. My &biggest &challenge is learning how to behave at the dinner table. As you can imagine, things are really different from the way they are at home.& For example, you’re not supposed to &put& your bread on your plate. You’re supposed to put it on the table! I thought that was pretty strange at first, but now I’m used to it. You’re not supposed to eat &anything &with your hands except bread, not even fruit! (You have to cut it up and eat it with a fork). Another thing is that it is very rude to &say &you’re full. If you don’t want any &more& food, you should just say, “It was delicious.” Also, it’s rude to put your hands &in &your lap. You should always keep your hands ,but not your elbows, on the table. I have to say, I find it difficult to &remember &everything, but I’m gradually &getting &used to things and don’t find them so strange any more. I’ll write soon and &tell you more about life in France. Hope you’re having a good school year.Wang Kun【小题1】How was Wang Kun before& she arrived in France?_____________________________________________.【小题2】Why did she have no reason to be nervous?______________________________________________.【小题3】How has her French improved?________________________________________________.【小题4】What& is& one particular challenge she is facing?________________________________________________.【小题5】What does she find surprising?_________________________________________________.
来源:2013年初中毕业升学考试(江苏常州卷)英语(解析版)
题型:完型填空
“You know,Ann,” my friend Nick said, “Lisa and Anitawere just talking about you.”& I immediately got 11. &“Theysaid that you join the Students Union just because the teacher likes you, notbecause you are excellent.”I 12 to keep myself from crying, getting downto my knees. After Nick told me everything my supposed best friends said aboutme, I felt I was 13 .Lisa and Anita came in, acting as if(好像) 14 &had happened.Lisa was still mydeskmate and Anita was still my partner for our history project. I was 15that they were able to pretend we had the perfect friendship. 16 they’dsaid such hurtful things.I felt like I didn’t have a friend in the world, allbecause of rumor(谣言).The tongue can be our worst 17 . Rumors do harmto friendship. They are like sharp knives, breaking one’s dignity(尊严) into pieces. When we say 18 things abutothers, we’re hurting their hearts.So how was I to act next? I thought of 19 themback. But instead, I told them directly they had hurt me. Lisa started 20and Anita was speechless. I knew they were both sorry for what they had said.They said sorry to me, and I forgave them 21 I was still unhappy. Sure,things were a little embarrassing (尴尬的) at first,but soon enough everything was back to the way it had been before. I still 22&rumors from time to time. Talking about others is a part of our life,but the more I learn about the friendship, the more I realize the importance oftolerating others.1.A.relaxed& B. nervous& C. scared& D.energetic2.A.struggled& B. decided& C.continued& D. preferred3.A.different& B. wrong& C. sick& D.alone4.A.everything& B. something& C.anything& D. nothing5.A.surprised& B. satisfied C. frightened&D. worried6.A.simply& B. especially& C.obviously& D. probably7.A.criminal& B. victim& C. suspect& D.enemy8.A.unpopular& B. unlucky& C. unkind&D. unusual9.A. attacking& B. arguing& C.bringing& D. pulling10.A. shouting& B. keeping& C.fighting& D. crying11.A. because&& B. although& C.after& D. unless12.A. play with& B. agree with&& C.deal with& D. help with&
来源:2014届浙江省瑞安市六校联盟八年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
Dear Dad,I’m writing to you because it’s not easy to talk aboutit. I still &&1&&clearly how my uncle died two yearsago. In fact, I seriously want to ask you to stop smoking. I’ve looked up a lotof information about smoking and I found out something &&2&.You know that smoking is bad for your& 3&&and can causecancer. I’ve learnt that it causes many other &&4&&too.Do you know that over ten thousand people die from smoking every year inBritain?When mum asks you to smoke &&5&,you think she’s angry. Well, it’s true that she doesn’t like the &&6&&ofsmoke in the house. When you smoke, it’s also &&7&&formum and me. In other words, when we &&8&&in yoursmoke, it’s like we’re smoking ourselves. &&9&, we canalso get disease. Doctors are finding that more and more &&10&&arefalling ill because of the others’ smoking.I know that it’s very &&11&&tostop smoking, but you must give it up. Please see the doctor and ask him &&12&&help.We will do anything we can to help you. You must try to &&13&&yourown life. We don’t want to &14&&you because you are soimportant to us. &15&&you, who can help me with my mathshomework or mend my bike? Please don’t smoke!Your daughter,Meimei1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.remember&&&&& B.forget&&&&&&&&& C.think D.feel&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.interesting&&&&& B.terrible&&&&&&&& C.boring&&& D.strange&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.health&&&&&&&&& B.study&&&&&&&&&& C.work D.mind&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.things&&&&&&&&& B.mistakes&&&&&&& C.feelings&& D.illnesses&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.nowhere&&&&&& B.anywhere&&&&&& C.outside&& D.inside&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.color&&&&&&&&& B.smell&&&&&&&&&& C.shape&&& D.taste&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.useless&&&&&&&& B.useful&&&&&&&&& C.bad& D.good&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.move&&&&&&&&& B.rest&&&&&&&&&&& C.arrive&&& D.breathe&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.However&&&&&& B.As a result&&&&&& C.In fact&&& D.For example&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.doctors&&&&&&& B.nurses&&&&&&&& C.non-smokers&& D.smokers&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.difficult&&&&&&& B.easy&&&&&&&&&& C.important& D.dangerous&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.on&&&&&&&&&&& B.from&&&&&&&&&& C.of&&& D.for&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.save&&&&&&&&&& B.waste&&&&&&&&& C.refuse D.accept&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.trouble&&&&&&&& B.lose&&&&&&&&&& C.hurt& D.keep&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.With&&&&&&&&&& B.Without&&&&&&& C.Behind&&& D.By&&
来源:学年浙江省衢州市初三中考模拟试卷英语试卷
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。Dear Dad,I’m writing to you because it’s not easy totalk about it. I still &&1&&clearly how my uncledied two years ago. In fact, I seriously want to ask you to stop smoking. I’velooked up a lot of information about smoking and I found out something &&2&.You know that smoking is bad for your&3&&and can cause cancer. I’ve learnt that it causes many other &&4&&too.Do you know that over ten thousand people die from smoking every year inBritain?When mum asks you to smoke &&5&,you think she’s angry. Well, it’s true that she doesn’t like the &&6&&ofsmoke in the house. When you smoke, it’s also &&7&&formum and me. In other words, when we &&8&&in yoursmoke, it’s like we’re smoking ourselves. &&9&, we canalso get disease. Doctors are finding that more and more &&10&&arefalling ill because of the others’ smoking.I know that it’s very &&11&&tostop smoking, but you must give it up. Please see the doctor and ask him &&12&&help.We will do anything we can to help you. You must try to &&13&&yourown life. We don’t want to &&14&&you because you areso important to us. &&15&&you, who can help me withmy maths homework or mend my bike? Please don’t smoke!Your daughter,Meimei
A.remember
A.interesting
B.Terrible
D.strange
B.mistakes
C.feelings
D.illnesses
A.nowhere
B.anywhere
C.outside
A.useless
D.breathe
A.However
B.As a result
C.In fact
D.For example
A.doctors
C.non-smokers
D.smokers
A.difficult
C.important
D.dangerous
A.trouble
B.Without
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!I began to play the piano four years ago,I always remember my first piano performance.I remember that year,I was only nine years old,and but just ____to lean to play the piano a few months before. One day,my teacher told me there was ging to be a piano performance ____three weeks.When I heard the news,I felt very____.But the teacher said,“You can make it.You have ____this piece of music many times,so you’ll play it well.And when the performance comes,I’am sure you’ll____.”After hearing the teacher’s words,I felt confident about myself. After three weeks of hard practicing,the piece for the performance was fianlly____.The night before the performance,I was so excited that I couldn’t stand still or sit down.When it was my____to perform,I held my head high,went onto the stage,sat on the chair,quickly____the song in my head,and lifted up my hands to play.In one breath,I played the piece from beginning to end and played it very pleasantly.Soon,a thunter of applause(雷鸣般的掌声) ____out in the concert hall.I felt very happy,and proud of____,yoo. That was my first piano performance and I will never forget it.【小题1】A.finishedB.consideredC.stoppedD.started【小题2】A.inB.forC.onD.until【小题3】A.sleepyB.exhaustedC.nervousD.energetic【小题4】A.pronouncedB.providedC.producedD.practiced【小题5】A.suitB.succeedC.incersseD.interset【小题6】A.successfulB.readyC.emptyD.careful【小题7】A.endingB.turnC.entertainmentD.challenge【小题8】A.went throughB.made upC.came up withD.went off【小题9】A.lookedB.tookC.brokeD.filled【小题10】A.meB.myC.myselfD.mine
& Unite知识点 & “I began to play the ...”习题详情
78位同学学习过此题,做题成功率60.2%
I began to play the piano four years ago,I always remember my first piano performance.I remember that year,I was only nine years old,and but just &&&&&to lean to play the piano a few months before. One day,my teacher told me there was ging to be a piano performance &&&&&three weeks.When I heard the news,I felt very&&&&.But the teacher said,“You can make it.You have &&&&this piece of music many times,so you’ll play it well.And when the performance comes,I’am sure you’ll&&&&.”After hearing the teacher’s words,I felt confident about myself. After three weeks of hard practicing,the piece for the performance was fianlly&&&&.The night before the performance,I was so excited that I couldn’t stand still or sit down.When it was my&&&&&to perform,I held my head high,went onto the stage,sat on the chair,quickly&&&&&the song in my head,and lifted up my hands to play.In one breath,I played the piece from beginning to end and played it very pleasantly.Soon,a thunter of applause(雷鸣般的掌声) &&&&&out in the concert hall.I felt very happy,and proud of&&&&,yoo. That was my first piano performance and I will never forget it.【小题1】A.finishedB.consideredC.stoppedD.started【小题2】A.inB.forC.onD.until【小题3】A.sleepyB.exhaustedC.nervousD.energetic【小题4】A.pronouncedB.providedC.producedD.practiced【小题5】A.suitB.succeedC.incersseD.interset【小题6】A.successfulB.readyC.emptyD.careful【小题7】A.endingB.turnC.entertainmentD.challenge【小题8】A.went throughB.made upC.came up withD.went off【小题9】A.lookedB.tookC.brokeD.filled【小题10】A.meB.myC.myselfD.mineD&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-河南省驻马店市九年级上学期期末素质测试英语试卷
分析与解答
揭秘难题真相,上天天练!
习题“I began to play the piano four years ago,I always remember my first piano performance.I remember that yea...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文主要介讲述了作者第一钢琴表演时很紧张没有信心,是老师对自己鼓励才最终走向成功,赢得了别人掌声,作者的第一次钢琴表演永远忘不了。【小题1】考查动词及语境的理解。上文,I always remember my first piano performance.I remember that year,I was only nine years old第一次钢琴表演,及后文a few months before时间状语可知是开始学才几个月, Start to do 开始做某事 故选D。【小题2】考查介词及语境的理解。根据句意我的老师告诉我将有一个钢琴表演三周之后。In +一段时间表示将来时,故选A。【小题3】考查形容词及语境的理解。根据后文.But the teacher said,“You can make it但是老师说:“你能成功”可知前面应该是听带这个消息感到紧张故选C,紧张的。【小题4】考查动词及语境的理解。根据前面老师说你能成功,可知这里说明我已经练习了很多次了,故选D,用完成时。【小题5】考查动词及语境的理解。结合后文After hearing the teacher’s words,I felt confident about myself.听完老师说的话我感觉对自己很自信,说明前面应该是你一定会成功的,故选B成功.【小题6】考查形容词及语境的理解。根据After three weeks of hard practicing,the piece for the performance was fianlly 41.经过三周的艰苦练习,这首表演曲子最终准备好了,故选B,准备好的。【小题7】考查名词及语境的理解。通过I held my head high,went onto the stage我抬起头走上讲台,说明前文应该是轮到我了,故选B轮到。【小题8】考查动词短语及语境的理解。根据and lifted up my hands to play根据后面我抬手去弹这首曲子,说明前面是这首歌快速的反映到我的脑海,故选A【小题9】考查动词及语境的理解。通过played it very pleasantly.Soon,a thunter of applause(雷鸣般的掌声) 44 out in the concert hall弹得很成功,一会儿雷鸣般的掌声爆发在音乐会场,break out 爆发可知 故选C【小题10】考查代词及语境的理解。根据题意我很高兴,也为我自己感到骄傲。可知选C。be proud of myself 为自己感到骄傲。故选C
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
I began to play the piano four years ago,I always remember my first piano performance.I remember tha...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
揭秘难题真相,上天天练!
经过分析,习题“I began to play the piano four years ago,I always remember my first piano performance.I remember that yea...”主要考察你对“Unite”“Unit12”“Module”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问网上课堂。
找提分点,上天天练!
与“I began to play the piano four years ago,I always remember my first piano performance.I remember that yea...”相似的题目:
Do you enjoy reading? Here readers of your age from all over the United States recommend (推荐) great books for you to read:My favorite book is Don’t Die, My Love by Lurlene McDaniel. I love all her books, but this was the first one I read and I have to say, it is by far my favorite. It doesn’t end like other books, and I cried while reading.I think Nancy Drew is great! Nancy is a detective (侦探) who has many fantastic ideas! I love it because it’s a book from when my grandma was my age, and I can share the fun with her!I highly recommend Skinny Bones by Barbara Park. It is funny so please add it on your book list. You don’t want to miss out funny stories!I would suggest &&&& by Judy Blume. It is based on real things that happened to Judy Blume. It is about a girl, Alice, who meets some girls at a new state. They become friends, make a club and meet once a week. They stop after two weeks because they all like a boy in their class and put him as number one. I think every girl should read this because it is about our growing up.I read a book called Neela: Victory Song and it was so good I read it twice! It takes place in India in 1936 and this 12-year-old girl named Neela tries to save her father! It has lots of history in it! I also learned a lot about different cultures! The author’s name is Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni.【小题1】According to the reader, Skinny Bones can be described as a &&&& story.A.sadB.historyC.funnyD.detective【小题2】From which book can we learn different cultures?A. Skinny Bones.&& B. Nancy Drew.&&& C. Don’t Die, My Love.&& D. Neela: Victory Song.【小题3】Who is most probably an Indian author?A.Judy Blume.B.Barbara Park.C.Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni.D.Lurlene McDaniel.【小题4】The best name of the 4th book is &&&&.A.My SecretB.Growing TroubleC.Three FriendsD.Alice Learns a Lesson【小题5】Which is TRUE about Nancy Drew?A.It doesn’t have a common ending like other books.B.It’s based on real things that happened to the author.C.It’s about a12-year-old girl who tries to save her father.D.Both the reader and the reader’s grandma love this book.&&&&
Can you write down a Chinese word being read to you? Sometimes it can be difficult when you find the word is not included in most dictionaries.Lu Jialei, 14, from Hangzhou Foreign Language School, won the CCTV Chinese Character (汉字) Spelling Contest on Oct 18th, 2013. About 160 people competed. The host read a word to the contestant, explained its meaning and gave sample sentences. The contestant was required to write down the word.Winning the contest was a “surprise” to Lu. “I was not the smartest one,” she said. “But I paid attention to details.” To prepare for the contest, she and her teammates studied the Modern Chinese Dictionary for 10 days. There are more than 56,000 entries (词条) including characters, words and phrases in it. She also had a secret weapon. She studied how Chinese characters were formed.“When others paid attention to the plot of a story, she looked at how authors use words and sentences to express themselves,” said Su Yunsheng, Lu’s Chinese teacher. Su is happy to see students like Lu find the beauty of Chinese language.“Besides using something Chinese and having Chinese traditional festivals, learning to write Chinese characters is also an important part of inheriting (传承) Chinese culture,” said Su.根据短文内容,选择最佳答语,并在答题卡上按要求作答。【小题1】Lu Jialei was born in &&&&.A.1997B.1999 C.2001D.2002【小题2】Lu Jialei studied the Modern Chinese Dictionary &&&& for the contest.A.for more than one weekB.as long as one weekC.for more than half a monthD.as long as half a month【小题3】What does the underline word “contestant” mean?A.主持人B.观众C.选手D.亲友团【小题4】Lu Jialei’s secret weapon to win was that &&&&.A.She paid attention to detailsB.She was the smartest contestantC.She found the beauty of Chinese languageD.She studied how Chinese characters were formed【小题5】From the passage we can learn &&&& isn’t an important part of inheriting Chinese culture.A.trying to write Chinese charactersB.using chopsticks when having mealsC.giving and receiving presents at ChristmasD.spending the Spring Festival with families&&&&
David, get up early, &&&&then you’ll catch the early bus. butandafteror
“I began to play the ...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到题库,查看习题“I began to play the piano four years ago,I always remember my first piano performance.I remember that year,I was only nine years old,and but just ____to lean to play the piano a few months before. One day,my teacher told me there was ging to be a piano performance ____three weeks.When I heard the news,I felt very____.But the teacher said,“You can make it.You have ____this piece of music many times,so you’ll play it well.And when the performance comes,I’am sure you’ll____.”After hearing the teacher’s words,I felt confident about myself. After three weeks of hard practicing,the piece for the performance was fianlly____.The night before the performance,I was so excited that I couldn’t stand still or sit down.When it was my____to perform,I held my head high,went onto the stage,sat on the chair,quickly____the song in my head,and lifted up my hands to play.In one breath,I played the piece from beginning to end and played it very pleasantly.Soon,a thunter of applause(雷鸣般的掌声) ____out in the concert hall.I felt very happy,and proud of____,yoo. That was my first piano performance and I will never forget it.【小题1】A.finishedB.consideredC.stoppedD.started【小题2】A.inB.forC.onD.until【小题3】A.sleepyB.exhaustedC.nervousD.energetic【小题4】A.pronouncedB.providedC.producedD.practiced【小题5】A.suitB.succeedC.incersseD.interset【小题6】A.successfulB.readyC.emptyD.careful【小题7】A.endingB.turnC.entertainmentD.challenge【小题8】A.went throughB.made upC.came up withD.went off【小题9】A.lookedB.tookC.brokeD.filled【小题10】A.meB.myC.myselfD.mine”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“I began to play the piano four years ago,I always remember my first piano performance.I remember that year,I was only nine years old,and but just ____to lean to play the piano a few months before. One day,my teacher told me there was ging to be a piano performance ____three weeks.When I heard the news,I felt very____.But the teacher said,“You can make it.You have ____this piece of music many times,so you’ll play it well.And when the performance comes,I’am sure you’ll____.”After hearing the teacher’s words,I felt confident about myself. After three weeks of hard practicing,the piece for the performance was fianlly____.The night before the performance,I was so excited that I couldn’t stand still or sit down.When it was my____to perform,I held my head high,went onto the stage,sat on the chair,quickly____the song in my head,and lifted up my hands to play.In one breath,I played the piece from beginning to end and played it very pleasantly.Soon,a thunter of applause(雷鸣般的掌声) ____out in the concert hall.I felt very happy,and proud of____,yoo. That was my first piano performance and I will never forget it.【小题1】A.finishedB.consideredC.stoppedD.started【小题2】A.inB.forC.onD.until【小题3】A.sleepyB.exhaustedC.nervousD.energetic【小题4】A.pronouncedB.providedC.producedD.practiced【小题5】A.suitB.succeedC.incersseD.interset【小题6】A.successfulB.readyC.emptyD.careful【小题7】A.endingB.turnC.entertainmentD.challenge【小题8】A.went throughB.made upC.came up withD.went off【小题9】A.lookedB.tookC.brokeD.filled【小题10】A.meB.myC.myselfD.mine”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 in the old days 的文章

随机推荐