滕州英语试卷有高考英语短文改错技巧吗

全国英语六级六级改错改错真题
| | | | | | | | | | | | |
2017年1月考试热点:短文改错 (共10分;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文.请你修改你同桌写的以下短文.短文中共有10处错误.每句中最多有两处.错误涉及一个单词的增加.删除或修改.增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧), 并在此符号下面写出该加的词.删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉.修改: 在错的词下划一横线, 并在该词下面写出修改后的词.注 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
:短文改错 (共10分;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下短文。短文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧), 并在此符号下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改: 在错的词下划一横线, 并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1、每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2、只允许修改10处, 多者(从第11处起) 不计分。Nowadays, there is a increasing number of people joining in the activities of volunteering.It’s well-known that volunteering jobs are making contributions to society with something in return.It’s as the Spirit of Lei Feng.However, knowing this, there are still many people would like to devote themselves to this trend.For instance, the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games had such many volunteers.They make lots of contributions to the success of the Olympics.Moreover, we can often see many students go to visit the old to take warm to them.Even though some people’s career is a volunteer.They are ready to helping others.Although the volunteers are much more common, we still need to thank they for devoting themselves to society.
1.a ---an2.something--- nothing3.as –like4.people后面加 who5.such --so6.make--- made7.warm--- warmth8.though9.helping--- help10.they ---them【解析】1.小题1】increasing 是元音开头的单词,“一个”要用an ,a ---an。2.小题2】志愿活动是不要求任何回报的。something---nothing。3.小题3】“像”是介词like,as是“作为” as –like。4.小题4】people是先行词,在定语从句中做主语不能省略,指人用who,因此 people后面加 who。5.小题5】如此多用so many ,因此such –so。6.小题6】讲述过去的奥运会上的志愿者们,应该用一般过去时,make---made。7.小题7】给老人们带去温暖,动词后用名词warm---warmth 。8.小题8】甚至一些人的职业就是志愿者,even though 是“尽管”, even是“甚至”因此though。9.小题9】are ready to do,准备好做某事,因此helping--- help10.小题10】动词后用宾语,因此主语they ---them考点:短文改错
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年广东龙川县第一中学高三12月月考英语试卷卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Today, people all over the world are moving out of small villages in the country to go and live in big, noisy cities. They are moving from the peaceful hills, mountains, fields, rivers and streams of the countryside to the busy world of streets, buildings, traffic and crowds. This movement from rural areas to urban areas has been going on for over two hundred years.In many countries, the main reason people come to live in towns and cities is work. After one or two large factories have been built in or near a town, people come to find work, and soon an industrial area begins to grow. There is usually a residential area nearby, too. The families of these workers need schools, hospitals and shops, so many people come to live in the area to provide these services and a city grows.In every major city in the world, there is a business district where the big companies have their main offices. In the United States, this area is usually in the city center downtown. It is here that you can see many huge skyscrapers(摩天大楼) and office blocks. The people who work here often travel a long way to work each day. Many of them live in the suburbs of the city, far away from the industrial area and the city center. Some suburbs are very pleasant, with nice houses and big gardens. There are usually parks for children to play in and large department stores where you can buy all you need.But what is the future of the big cities? Will they continue to get bigger and bigger? Perhaps not. Some major cities have actually become smaller in the last ten years, and it is quite possible that one day we will see people moving out of the major cities and back into smaller towns and villages.1.Why do people move to live in cities or towns?A.Because they can live more comfortably there.B.Because they like noisy life better than peaceful life.C.Because they mainly want to find work there.D.Because they are sure of having a better life there.2.The underlined phrase “a residential area” means an area________.A.where people can buy things B.which is suitable for living inC.where people can do businessD.which is near a city center3.Which of the following statement is NOT true about the business district?A.Big companies usually have their main offices in the business district.B.People usually work and live in the business district.C.A business district usually lies in the city center downtown.D.Nearly every major city has its own business district.4.In the United States, many people work in the center of a big city________.A.and live there B.but live in the suburbs of the cityC.and live in another cityD.but live in rural areas5.We can infer that this movement from rural to urban areas ________.A.has been going on for more than 2,000 yearsB.will surely continue in the futureC.may not continue in the futureD.has now stopped already
来源:学年江苏涟水中学高二12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
basic fist-aid techniques will help you respond quickly to emergencies.A. Known B. Having knownC. Knowing D. Being known
来源:学年山东滕州第十一中学高三12月阶段测试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完形填空
One Friday, a businessman decided to ask his boss for a salary raise.Before going to , he told his wife about it.All day long he felt and uneasy.Finally, in the late afternoon, he gathered the courage to approach his employer.To his , the boss agreed to give him a raise.That evening, the husband arrived home and was surprised to see a beautiful table set with their best china and candles.Smelling the aroma (香味)of the wonderful meal, he that someone from the office had called his wife and tipped her off (透露消息).Finding her in the kitchen, he eagerly the details of his good news.When they sat down to the meal, next to his plate he found a note that read: ''Congratulations, darling.I knew you'd get the .This dinner is to show you how much I love you.''After dinner, on his way to the to help his wife serve dessert, he noticed a second card had slipped out of his wife's pocket.Picking it up, he read: ''Don't worry about not getting the raise.You it anyway.This dinner is to show how much I love you."1.A.school B.work C.home D.dinner2.A.nervous B.relaxed C.curious D.dangerous3.A.anger B.disappointment C.sorrow D.delight4.A.careful B.cheerful C.helpful D.wonderful5.A.deserted B.burned C.lighted D.used6.A.heard B.found C.guessed D.forgot7.A.shared B.told C.knew D.talked8.A.position B.note C.raise D.news9.A.office B.living-room C.kitchen D.study10.A.donate B.devote C.demand D.deserve
来源:学年山东滕州第十一中学高三12月阶段测试英语试卷(解析版)
My parents always _______ great importance to my getting a good education.A.have B.attach C.accept D.pay
来源:学年山东滕州第三中学高三上第四次月考英语试卷(解析版)
CNEMSNEWRI Environmental Master of ScienceNEWRI: Nanyang Environment & Water Research InstituteBe a leader in environmental science and engineeringthrough the NEMS programmeNEWRI Environmental Master of Science (NEMS) is a primary graduate education and research programme conducted by Nanyang Technological University’s (NTU’s) NEWRI, with summer attachment at Stanford University.It aims to train engineers and scientists to meet the increasing environmental challenges for Asia and the wider region.NEWRI-Nanyang Environment & Water Research InstituteNEWRI is enabling Singapore to be a global center of environmental science and technology in providing technological solutions to the world.It is committed to environmental and water technologies through its ecosystem of education, research and developmental activities.NEWRI is trying its best to pull together NTU’s water and environment-related centers and institutes, gathering one another’s strengths for the benefit of industry and society.Master of Science Applications● Applications open now and close on 30 May 2013for Singapore applicants.● Graduates having relevant engineering or sciencebackground, including final-year students, areinvited to apply.● Applicants are required to have a certificate of GRE.Further information and application materials are available at the Website:http:// www.Cee.ntu.edu.sg/Graduate/NEMSHighlights of Programme:★ Students spend a full summer term at Stanford taking regular courses and continue with the rest of their academic programme at NTU.★ It is a 12-month full-time course in environmental science & engineering.★Students under NEMS will have opportunities to do research projects under NEWRI as well as to continue for the Doctor’s degree.★ Graduating students receive the NTU degree and a certificate from Stanford for their summer attachment.Scholarship for tuition grants and living expenses at both Stanford and NTU are availableEnquiry contact: Ms Christian SohTel:(65)
Fax:(65) Email: nems@ntu.edu.sgInformation on other graduate programmes available at:www.ntu.edu.sg/cee/program/postgrad.asp1.If one wants to apply for the NEMS programme, it is essential for him to __________.A.make contact with Ms SohB.have passed the GRE testC.possess a university diplomaD.major in engineering or science2.Students admitted to the NEMS Programme __________.A.are required to obtain a Doctor’s degreeB.will first have regular courses at StanfordC.needn’t be released from their regular jobsD.can receive degrees of both NTU and Stanford3.What’s the main purpose of the NEMS programme?A.To offer scholarship for tuition grants and living expenses.B.To strengthen the cooperation between NTU and Stanford.C.To introduce Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute.D.To train experts on environmental science and engineering.4.Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.30 May 2012 is the deadline for NEMS application.B.Applicants for NEMS should have relevant work experience.C.Other centers and institutes for environmental and water technologies also exist in NTUD.Singapore is the global center of environmental science and technology.
来源:学年山东滕州第五中学高三上第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
Tuhao, dating back perhaps as far as the Southern Dynasty, _________ its new meaning last September.A.took on B.put on C.carried on D.depended on
来源:学年福建厦门市高三上学期期末质量检测英语试卷(解析版)
The passages below discuss the retirement age.Passage 1:In the United States,the financial crisis has left the country with 11 million fewer jobs than Americans need now.No matter how tough the policy ,we are not going to find 11 million new jobs soon.So common sense suggests we should make some decisions about who should come first:older people,who have already worked three or four decades at hard jobs? Or younger people,many just out of school,with fresh skills and ambitions?The answer is obvious.Older people who would like to retire and would do so if they could afford it should get some help.The right step is to reduce,not increase,the retirement age.As a rough cut,why not make it a law to set a three—year window during which the age for receiving full Social Security benefits would drop to 62——providing a voluntary ,one—time,grab-it-now bonus for leaving work? Let them go home! With a secure pension(退休金)and medical care,they will be happier.Young people who need work will be happier.And there will also be more jobs.With pension security, older people will consume services until the end of their lives.They will become.each and every one,an employer.Passage 2:Too many people see longer working lives as a worry rather than an opportunity—and not just because they are going to be chained to their desks.Some worry that there will not be enough jobs to go around.This misunderstanding,known to economists as the“lump of labour fallacy(劳动总量固定的谬论)”,was once used to argue that women should stay at home and leave all the jobs for breadwinning males.Now lump-of-labourites say that keeping the old at work would deprive(剥夺)the young of employment.The idea that society can becomebetter-off by paying more of its citizens to be idle(无所事事的)is clearly ridiculous.On that reasoning,if the retirement age came down to 25 we would all be as rich as Bill Gates.1.In Passage 1,one reason for suggesting earlier retirement in the US is the_______A.tough policy B.stable pensionC.high unemployment D.free medical care2.In Passage I,the writer suggests encouraging older people to retire earlier by____________.A.cutting their pension if they remain at workB.giving them an extra sum o f money on retiringC.convincing them that young people need workD.offering them a bonus each year for three years3.Lump-of-laborites believe that____________.A.young citizens should be better paidB.the old should leave jobs for the youngC.males should earn bread for the familyD.earlier retirement will lead to a poorer society4.What is the author’s attitude towards earlier retirement in Passage 2?A.Negative. B.Positive.C.Unconcerned. D.Tolerant.
来源:学年北京东城区高三上学期期末教学统一检测英语试卷(解析版)
–I _____ an “A” in the test!–Good job! Keep it up!A. get B. will get C. got D. had got
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!  英语短文改错取材通常是类似学生的作品,以叙述文为主,内容相对完整,一般是100词左右的短文,每行平均10个词左右,每行设一个小题。该项考察内容均在考试大纲规定的范围以内,主要包括词汇、短语、句型和语法,并兼顾语篇。近几年的短文改错题设置的错误一般为,多词(2题)、少词(1--2题)、错词(5--6题),为了考查学生辨别正误的能力,还设置了一题,该行无错。
  我们该如何做好短文改错题呢?如何才能拿到高分?下面我们就来看一看能快速提分的六大精准纠错秘诀。
  一、错误以改动一词为原则
  一般情况下,每句至多有两处错误,每处错误以改动一词为原则,即在一个词上进行改动,可以是添一词、删一词或改一词。没有错误的句子无需改动。
  二、改正以一个层次为原则
  在对原文中的某个词进行改动时,只能在一个层次上进行改动,要么改变改义,要么改变词性,要么改变形式,而不能既改变词义又改变词性,或既改变词性又改变形式。
  三、添加或删除词以虚词居多
  //Img.gif
  需要添加或删除的词一般是冠词、介词、连词、助动词、不定式符号等,而动词、名词、形容词等有实际意义的一般不添加或删除,否则会改变句子原意。
  四、改变形式以实词居多
  对动词、名词、形容词、副词等实词一般只是改变它的形式,很少会将其改换成另外一个词,更不能随便添加或删除,以免导致语篇意义发生改变。
  五、句子原意要保持不变
  改错题一般应保持句子原意不变,即不能改变文章所要表达的意思,包括其语气和上下文的逻辑关系,只能对短文中的用词错误、语法错误、逻辑错误进行改正。
  六、小心局部通顺陷阱
  有时孤立地分析某个句子,可能结构正确、语义通顺,但如果放到整个语篇虑,就会发现该句中存在不合逻辑的地方,因此一定要警惕局部通顺的陷阱,结合语篇进行全面分析。
  除了掌握了以上要点,高分关键仍是练习,星火英语《巅峰训练?短文改错》(高一、高二、高考),精题精炼,帮助你迅速掌握短文改错。
(责任编辑:凡塔)
&&&&&&</div
你也许没有参加2014教育年度盛会,但精彩绝对不容错过……[]
主演:黄晓明/陈乔恩/乔任梁/谢君豪/吕佳容/戚迹
主演:陈晓/陈妍希/张馨予/杨明娜/毛晓彤/孙耀琦
主演:陈键锋/李依晓/张迪/郑亦桐/张明明/何彦霓
主演:尚格?云顿/乔?弗拉尼甘/Bianca Bree
主演:艾斯?库珀/ 查宁?塔图姆/ 乔纳?希尔
baby14岁写真曝光
李冰冰向成龙撒娇争宠
李湘遭闺蜜曝光旧爱
美女模特教老板走秀
曝搬砖男神奇葩择偶观
柳岩被迫成赚钱工具
大屁小P虐心恋
匆匆那年大结局
乔杉遭粉丝骚扰
男闺蜜的尴尬初夜
客服热线:86-10-
客服邮箱:当前位置: >
2015届山东滕州实验中学高三12月月考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
年级 : 未知
试卷类型 : 月考试卷
试卷年份 : 2015年
地区 : 山东
试卷来源 : 学而思网校
其他2015届山东滕州实验中学高三12月月考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
Many people think that teachers give pupils too much homework.They say that it is unnecessary for children to work at home in their free time.Moreover, they argue that most teachers do not【小题1】
(proper)plan the homework tasks they give to pupils.The result is that pupils have to repeat tasks that they【小题2】
(do)at school already.In Greece,many parents complained about the difficult homework that teachers gave to their children.The parents said that most of the homework was 【小题3】
waste of time,and they wanted to stop it.Spain and Turkey are two countries【小题4】
stopped homework.In Denmark,Germany and several other 【小题5】
(country)in Europe,teachers cannot set homework at weekends.In Holland,teachers allow pupils 【小题6】
(stay)at school to do their homework.The children are free to help one another.Similar 【小题7】
(arrange)also exists in some British schools.Most people agree that homework is not fair.A pupil doing his homework in a quiet and comfortable room is in a much 【小题8】
(good)position than a pupil who does his homework in a small,【小题9】
(noise)room with the television on.Some parents help their children with their homework.Other parents take no interest 【小题10】
their children’s homework at all.
答案【小题1】properly【小题2】have done【小题3】a【小题4】which /that【小题5】countries【小题6】to stay【小题7】arrangement【小题8】better【小题9】noisy【小题10】i
解析试题分析:如何减轻学生的作业负担可真是个麻烦事。人家外国人也碰上了这个问题。看看外国人又是怎么处理的?【小题1】此处plan 是动词,副词修饰动词,proper是形容词,所以要用它的副词形式properly。句意:多数的老师没有合适地安排作业任务。【小题2】根据句意结果是学生们不得不重复他们在学校已经做过的任务。用现在完成时态,故填have done。【小题3】习惯用语a waste of time 浪费时间。故填a 。句意:父母说多数的作业是浪费时间。【小题4】这是一个定语从句的考查,two countries 作先行词,后面是定语从句,从句没有引导词,却主语,故填which /that。句意:西班牙和土耳其是两个停止作业的国家。【小题5】several other 后面跟名词的复数形式,所以此处用country 的复数形式countries。几个其他的国家。【小题6】固定搭配allow sb. to do sth.允许某人做某事,故填to stay。【小题7】“相似的安排”,形容词修饰名词,arrange是动词,所以用它的形容词形式arrangement。【小题8】根据后面的than可知此处用比较级,故填good的比较级better。【小题9】“吵闹的房间”,形容词修饰名词,noise 的形容词是noisy,所以填noisy。【小题10】固定搭配take no interest in对---不感兴趣,故此处填in。考点:考查社会现象类阅读。
完型填空2015届山东滕州实验中学高三12月月考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
I had the meanest mother in the world.
other kids ate candy, I had to have cereal(谷物食品),eggs or toast.While others had cakes and French fries,I had to eat a sandwich.But at least,I wasn’t
in my suffering.My sisters and two brothers had the same mean mother as I did.My mother
knowing where we were at all times and who our friends were .She insisted if we said we’d be gone an hour, then we be gone one hour or
—not one hour and one minute.She made us wear the clothes made by herself,just to
money.Now you can see how
she was.The
is yet to come.We had to be in bed by 9:00 each night and
at 7:45 the next morning.We had to wash dishes.
beds,and learn to cook.I believe she lay
at night thinking up mean things to do to us.Through the years,things didn’t
a bit.We could not lie in bed,pretending to be“
”like our friends did to miss school.Our friends’ report cards had beautiful colors on them,black for passing,red for
.My mother,
,would only be content with black marks. As the years
by,we graduated from high school.Out of the four children,a couple of us
higher education than university level.With our mother
us pushing and demanding,
of us was allowed to drop out of school.She forced us to grow up into educated and honest adults.Now I'm trying to
my three children.I'm filled with
when my children call me mean.Because,you see,I thank God,he gave me the meanest mother in the whole world.
A.replied to
B.went on
C.insisted on
D.took up
B.collect
D.interesting
B.arrange
【小题10】
【小题11】
A.develop
B.improve
【小题12】
D.ambitious
【小题13】
A.success
B.progress
C.courage
D.failure
【小题14】
A.however
B.otherwise
C.besides
D.moreover
【小题15】
【小题16】
A.attended
C.attained
D.approached
【小题17】
【小题18】
D.neither
【小题19】
【小题20】
A.apology
答案【小题1】A【小题2】B【小题3】C【小题4】D【小题5】C【小题6】B【小题7】A【小题8】C【小题9】A【小题10】D【小题11】B【小题12】A【小题13】D【小题14】A【小题15】C【小题16】C【小题17】D【小题18】A【小题19】A【小题20】B
解析试题分析:这篇短文主要介绍了作者有一位非常严厉的母亲,也正是在母亲的严格要求下作者才很有成就感,所以说他的母亲是成功的,作者也像她的母亲那样去教育他的孩子。【小题1】A考查状语从句。A.While 在---期间,当---时候;B.As随着,一边---一边---;C.Unless除非;D.If如果。句意:我母亲是世界上最严厉的母亲。当其他孩子吃糖果的时候,我不得不吃谷物食品,鸡蛋或烤面包。故填A。【小题2】B考查形容词。A.weak弱的;B.alone单独的;C.happy高兴的;D.lucky幸运的。根据下一句“我的两个姐姐和两个哥哥都和我有同样严厉的妈妈”。因此此处表达的是:至少,在我的痛苦中,我不是单独的。故选B。【小题3】C考查动词短语。A.replied to回答;B.went on继续;C.insisted on坚持;D.took up从事,拿起。Insist on doing sth.坚持做某事。句意:我的妈妈坚持知道我们随时在哪里,我们的朋友是谁。故选C。【小题4】D上下文串联。句意:如果我们说我们将离开一个小时,那么我们就应该离开一个小时或更少(即不到一个小时),故根据句意可知选D。one hour or less一个小时或更少【小题5】C考查动词。A.make制造;B.collect收集;C.save 挽救,节省;D.get得到。根据上句所说:她让我们穿她自己做的衣服,从这里可知只是为了节省钱。故选C。【小题6】B考查形容词。A.funny逗乐的;B.mean吝啬的;C.kind善良的;D.interesting有趣的。根据上文她让我们穿她自己做的衣服,从这里可知只是为了节省钱。可知作者在此要表达的是“你现在明白了她是多么的吝啬”。故选B。【小题7】A考查形容词。A.worst最差;B.best最好;C.least最少;D.last最后。作者继续讲妈妈的吝啬,“最糟糕的还在后面”。故选A。【小题8】C考查副词。句意:每晚我们不得不在9点以前就去睡。所以后面应该在说“第二天七点四十五起床”。get up起床,所以选C。【小题9】A考查动词。A.make 制造;B.arrange安排;C.place安放;D.fold折叠。句意:我们不得不洗盘子、叠被子并且学做饭。make beds整理床铺。故选A。【小题10】D考查形容词。A.active 积极的;B.asleep熟睡的;C.alive活着的,充满活力的;D.awake醒着的。句意:我认为她晚上躺在床上醒着,想对付我们的吝啬的事情。故选D。【小题11】B考查动词。A.develop发展;B.improve提高;C.happen发生;D.assess评估。句意:经过这么多年,情况并没有改善。故选B。【小题12】A考查形容词。A.sick 病的;B.sad 伤心的;C.honest诚实的;D.ambitious有抱负的。句意:我们不能像我们的朋友一样躺在床上假装生病,而错过上学。故选A。【小题13】D考查名词。A.success 成功;B.progress进步;C.courage勇气;D.failure失败。上一句在说“我们朋友的报告卡上有美丽的彩色,黑色代表通过”,可知“红色”代表“失败”。故选D。【小题14】A考查副词。A.however然而;B.otherwise要不然的话;C.besides另外;D.moreover另外、除此之外。根据上文可知此处是转折:然而,我妈妈只对黑标记满意。故选A。【小题15】C考查动词。A.came 来;B.pulled拉;C.went 去;D.filled填。固定搭配go by过去,流逝。句意:随着这些年的过去,我们高中毕业了。故选C。【小题16】C考查动词。A.attended出席,参加;B.wanted想要;C.attained获得;D.approached靠近。句意:我们四个孩子中有两个获得了比大学标准更高的教育。故选C。【小题17】D考查介词。A.before 在---之前;B.in 在---里面;C.about大约;D.behind在---后面。前面说到妈妈很严厉,所以此处表达的是“有妈妈在我们身后督促要求”,故选D。【小题18】A考查不定代词。A.none 没有;B.all全部;C.both两个都;D.neither两者都不。有妈妈在我们身后督促要求,我们没有一个人被辍学。故选A。【小题19】A考查动词。A.raise 提升,养育;B.meet遇见;C.change改变;D.bring拿来,带来。句意:现在我正努力地养育我的三个孩子。故选A。【小题20】B考查名词。A.apology道歉;B.pride骄傲;C.shame羞愧;D.anger生气。句意:当我的孩子说我吝啬时,我充满了自豪。故选B。考点:考查文化教育类阅读。
阅读理解2015届山东滕州实验中学高三12月月考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
Every day, Daisy wakes up next to a man,who has to convince her they are married.When she expresses doubt,he takes out a photo album and shows her pictures of their wedding 13 years ago·Only then does amnesiac Daisy accept that she has been married,and that everything he has told her is true.The lady’s condition was caused by brain injuries suffered in two road accidents,a motorbike crash in 1985 and a car accident in 1990.Since then everything that happens on one day is forgotten the next day.She has no day-to-day memory after the car crash.And it is not just loved ones that Daisy struggles with.She uses hundreds of notes and reminders on her mobile phone’s calendar to keep her informed of appointments and everyday duties.And on the rare occasions when she takes the risk of going out of her home alone,she has to be armed with navigation(导航)programmed with her address.There are some benefits,however.There is no such thing as a repeat on TV and every joke is funny, because it seemed she has heard it the first time.“It’s like I am living the same day, day after day,’’ said Daisy, who does voluntary work at a charity for people with disabilities three days a week.Dr Peter Nestor said Daisy was suffering from anterograde(顺行的)amnesia.He added,“It is reasonably rare,but it does exist.You are able to carry out day-to-day things,and don’t forget how to do certain things like speaking.But if someone was to ask you what you did yesterday, you wouldn’t have a clue.”【小题1】What caused Daisy’s condition?
A.Her disability since birth.
B.Brain injuries in accidents.
C.Her declining health.
D.Tiring working.
【小题2】How did Daisy’s family help remind her?
A.By taking her to the hospital.
B.By telling her jokes.
C.By showing her old photos and pictures.
D.By persuading her to recall the car crash.
【小题3】The underlined word“amnesiac”in Paragraph 2 probably means
B.optimistic
C.warm-hearted
D.forgetful
【小题4】Which of the following statements is TRUE according to the passage?
A.Daisy could still enjoy a lot in spite of her illness.
B.The only thing Daisy kept in mind was her home.
C.Daisy couldn’t do anything but stay at home.
D.Daisy didn’t want to trust anyone else.
答案【小题1】B【小题2】C【小题3】D【小题4】A
解析试题分析:这篇文章讲述的事Daisy由两次道路事故所遭受的脑损伤引起引起健忘。尽管她的疾病,但她仍然能享受很多快乐。【小题1】B细节理解题。根据第二段第二句The lady’s condition was caused by brain injuries suffered in two road accidents女人的状态是由两次道路事故所遭受的脑损伤引起的。故选B。【小题2】C细节理解题。根据第一段第二句When she expresses doubt,he takes out a photo album and shows her pictures of their wedding 13 years ago·当她表示怀疑时,他拿出一个相册并展示他们13年前婚礼的照片。故选C。【小题3】D词义猜测题。根据第一段中When she expresses doubt,he takes out a photo album and shows her pictures of their wedding 13 years ago·当她表示怀疑时,他拿出一个相册并展示他们13年前婚礼的照片。根据第二段第一句Only then does amnesiac Daisy accept that she has been married只有那时失意的Daisy才接受她已经结婚了。从这里可以推测出化纤的意思是失意的、健忘的。故选D。【小题4】A推理判断题。根据第四段第一、二句There are some benefits,however.There is no such thing as a repeat on TV and every joke is funny, because it seemed she has heard it the first time.然而,有一些好处。没有这样的事情在电视上重复,并且每个笑话都是逗乐的,似乎她第一次听到它。故选A.考点:考查故事类阅读。
Parents often believe that they have a good relationship with their teenagers.But last summer,Joanna and Henry noticed a change in their older son:suddenly he seemed to be talking more to his friends than to his parents.“The door to his room is always shut,”Joanna noted.Tina and Mark noticed similar changes in their 14-year-old daughter.“She used to cuddle up(蜷伏)with me on the sofa and talk,”said Mark.“Now we joke that she does this only when she wants something.Sometimes she wants to be treated like a little girl and sometimes like a young lady.The problem is figuring out which time is which.”Before age 11,children like to tell their parents what’s on their minds.“In fact,parents are first on the list,”said Michael Riera,author of Uncommon Sense for Parents with Teenagers.“This completely changes during the teen years,”Riera explained.“They talk to their friends first,then maybe their teachers,and their parents last.”Parents who know what’s going on in their teenagers’ lives are in the best position to help them.To break down the wall of silence,parents should create chances to understand what their children want to say,and try to find ways to talk and write to them.And they must give their children a mental break,for children also need freedom,though young.Another thing parents should remember is that to be a friend,not a manager,with their children is a better way to know them.【小题1】“The door to his room is always shut”suggests that the son________.
A.is always busy with his studies
B.is angry with his parents
C.keeps himself away from his parents
D.begins to dislike his parents
【小题2】What troubles Tina and Mark most is that_______.
A.their daughter isn’t as lovely as before
B.they can’t read their daughter’s mind exactly
C.they don’t know what to say to their daughter
D.their daughter has grown up so quickly
【小题3】Which of the following best explains“the wall of silence”in the last paragraph?
A.Teenagers do not talk much with their parents.
B.Teenagers do not want to understand their parents.
C.Teenagers talk a lot with their friends.
D.Teenagers talk much about their own lives.
【小题4】What can be learned from the passage?
A.Parents are unhappy with their growing children.
B.Parents have suitable ways to talk with their teenagers.
C.Parents should force their children to talk with them.
D.Parents should try to understand their teenagers.
答案【小题1】C【小题2】B【小题3】A【小题4】D
解析试题分析:本文讲述了现在的父母亲不理解孩子的心理的变化,并向父母亲提出了建议。【小题1】C细节题。从文章suddenly he seemed to be talking far more to his friends than to his parents.可知他们的儿子跟他的朋友交流的更多了,而与父母交流少了,所以此处的意思是不愿和父母亲接触,故选C【小题2】B细节题。从Sometimes she wants to be treated like a little girl and sometimes like a young lady. The problem is figuring out which time is which."可知,他们弄不清楚何时要把她看成小女孩,何时要把她看成一个年轻的女士,故他们读不懂女儿的确切想法,故选B【小题3】A细节题。从parents should create chances to understand what their children want to say,可知此处的意思青少年不想和父母亲谈话,故选C【小题4】D细节题。从最后一段Another thing parents should remember is that to be a friend, not a manager, with their children is a better way to know them.可知父母亲应该和他们的孩子成为朋友,尽力去理解他们,故选D考点:社会现象类说明文。
American cities are similar to other cities around the world.In every country,
cities reflect the values of the culture.American cities are changing,just as American society is changing.After World War II,the population of most large American cities decreased;however, the population in many Sun Belt cities increased.In the late 1940s and early 1950s,city residents became wealthier.They had more children so they needed more space.They moved out of their apartments in the city to buy their own homes.They bought houses in the suburbs(郊区).Now things are changing,the children of the people who left the cities in the 1950s are now adults.Many, unlike their parents,want to live in the cities.They continue to move to Sun Belt cities and older ones of the Northeast and Midwest.Many young professionals are moving back into the city.They prefer the city to the suburbs because their jobs are there;or they just enjoy the excitement and possibilities that the city offers.This population shift(迁移)is bringing problems as well as benefits.Countless poor people must leave their apartments in the city because the owners want to sell the buildings or make apartments for sale instead of for rent.In the 1950s,many poor people did not have enough money to move to the suburbs;now many of these same people do not have enough money to stay in the cities.Only a few years ago,people thought that the older American cities were dying.Some city residents now see a bright,new future.Others see only problems and conflicts.One thing is sure:many dying cities in America are alive again.【小题1】What does the author think of cities all over the world?
A.They are dying.
B.They are hopeless.
C.They are similar.
D.They are different.
【小题2】Why did American city residents want to live in the suburbs after World War II?
A.Because older American cities were dying.
B.Because they were richer and needed more space.
C.Because cities contained the worst parts of society.
D.Because they could hardly afford to live in the city.
【小题3】According to the 4th paragraph,a great many poor people in American cities____.
A.are faced with housing problems
B.are forced to move back to the suburbs
C.want to sell their buildings
D.need more money for daily expenses
【小题4】We can conclude from the text that_________________.
A.American cities are changing for the worse
B.people have different views on American cities
C.older people prefer the city to the suburbs in America
D.the population is decreasing in older American cities
答案【小题1】C【小题2】B【小题3】A【小题4】B
解析试题分析:本文作者介绍了美国城市发展变化过程中的一些现象,就像任何国家一样,城市就是文化价值的一种反映.短文重点介绍了二战以后,美国城市变化的一些现象,特点.短文最后指出到现在人们对美国城市的认识还没有一个统一的观点.【小题1】C通过阅读短文可知本文第一段及点明了本文的主旨,即介绍美国城市的变化,故选C.【小题2】B根据In the late 1940s and early 1950s, city residents(居民)became richer. They had more children so they needed more space. They moved out of their flats in the city to buy their own homes.描述可知选B.【小题3】A根据Countless poor people must leave their flats in the city because the owners want to sell the buildings or make flats for sale instead of for rent(租金).描述可知选A.【小题4】B通过短文最后一段可知人们对于美国城市的观点有很多种,故选B考点:关于美国城市变迁的说明文。
Do you sleep well? Some people get off to sleep as soon as the head hits the pillow, but many others are not so lucky.In fact,the lack of quality sleep has become a public health issue around the world.According to the World Association of Sleep Medicine,45 percent of the world’s population suffer from sleep problems.One in eight people don’t sleep well and are easily woken.7.6 percent sleep less than 3 hours each night.Some even can not fall asleep for several days in a row.As a basic bodily and mental need,sleep is essential for our survival.It helps us to fight diseases,strengthen our memory, perform better in work and school and improve our quality of life.Lack of sleep is known to have a significant negative influence on health,both in the short and long term.Poor sleep has been associated with obesity, weakened immune systems and even some cancers,as well as depression and anxiety.The World Sleep Day, held on the third Friday of March,is an annual celebration of sleep to lighten the burden of sleep problems through better prevention and management of sleep disorders.Unhealthy lifestyle may be the first to blame for sleeplessness.More and more people use cellphones and computers in bed,with many staying up until midnight.Modern technology does make our life convenient,but abuse of it ruins our health.Environmental conditions,such as temperature,noise,light,bed comfort also play an important role in one’s ability to get proper sleep.Besides,improper evening diet,like a full or an empty stomach,coffee and alcohol all contribute to sleep problems.Of course,when it comes to causing poor sleep stress from finances,family or work should never be ignored.However, those who suffer from sleep disorders don’t necessarily have to continue to do so—most sleep problems can be solved.【小题1】What can be inferred from Paragraph 1 ?
A.Nobody can stay awake for several days.
B.All people are going through sleep problems.
C.Sleep problems have become a worldwide concern.
D.The majority of the world’s population can’t sleep well.
【小题2】What does Paragraph 4 mainly tell us?
A.The influences of lack of sleep.
B.The possible causes of poor sleep.
C.Poor sleep is associated with illness.
D.Good sleep helps us to perform better.
【小题3】What will be discussed in the paragraph that follows?
A.The harm of sleep problems.
B.Activities on the World Sleep Day.
C.Interviews of poor sleep sufferers.
D.Measures against sleep problems.
答案【小题1】C【小题2】B【小题3】D
解析试题分析:本文讲述了全世界范围的睡眠问题已经很严重了,文章中仔细分析了睡眠问题出现的具体原因和并提出了具体的解决方法。【小题1】C推理题。根据第一段2,3行In fact, the lack of quality sleep has become a public health issue around the world.可知睡眠问题已经成为全球的问题,故C正确。【小题2】B细节题。根据文章倒数第二段Unhealthy lifestyle may be the first to blame和Environmental conditions, such as temperature, noise, light, bed comfort also play an important Pole in one's ability to get proper sleep.和Of course, when it comes to causing poor sleep, stress from finances, family or work should never be ignored.可知ACD三项都是要可能的原因,只有B项文章没有提及。故B正确。【小题3】D推理题。在文章最后两段发现了导致睡眠问题的具体原因,接下来应该告诉我们解决这些问题的具体的措施。故D正确。考点:考查议论文阅读。
短文改错2015届山东滕州实验中学高三12月月考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。作文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。I have a good friend who name is Liu Mei.She is our monitor and one of the excellent student in our class.Clever as she is,but she works very hard.We have a lot on common and have a lot to talk about.One evening,she told me that something happened when her parents was out.She was doing her homework one Sunday morning while she smelt something burning.She stopped look out of the window and found a cloud of smoke come out of her neighbor’s house.She called 119 immediate.Ten minutes later, the firemen came and put out fire.Her neighbor was very thankful for her help.
答案【小题1】who改成whose【小题2】student改成students【小题3】去掉but【小题4】on改成in【小题5】was改成were【小题6】while改成when【小题7】stopped后加to【小题8】come改成coming【小题9】immediate 改成immediately【小题10】put out后加the
解析【小题1】friend作先行词,后面是一个定语从句,关系代词在定语从句中要作定语故把who改成whose。句意:我有一个名字叫刘梅的好朋友。【小题2】“她是我们班优秀的学生之一”,所以学生应该用复数形式,故把student改成students。【小题3】as在这句中是“尽管”的意思,不能和but用在同一句中,所以把后面的but去掉。【小题4】固定搭配have ---in common有共同点,故把on改成in。【小题5】parents 作主语,是复数名词,所以后面的谓语动词也应用复数形式,故把was改成were。【小题6】固定句式was/were doing sth…. when…正在做某事,这时候---,把while改成when。【小题7】固定结构stop to do sth.停下来开始做某事,所以在 stopped后加to。【小题8】句意:发现一团烟雾正从她邻居家里出来,故把come改成coming。【小题9】副词修饰动词,“她立刻拨打119”。故把形容词immediate 改成副词Immediately。【小题10】“扑灭大火”,特指邻居家的这场火,故在put out后加the。考点:考查短文改错。
信息匹配2015届山东滕州实验中学高三12月月考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
What is your favorite color? Do you like yellow, orange and red? 【小题1】 .Do you prefer grey and blue? Then you are probably quiet, shy, and you would rather follow than lead.You tend to be a pessimist(悲观主义者).At least,this is what psychologists tell us,and they should know, because they have been seriously studying the meaning of color preference,as well as the effect that colors have on human beings.【小题2】 .If you happen to love brown,you did so,as soon as you opened your eyes,or at least as soon as you could see clearly.【小题3】 .On the one hand,a yellow room makes most people feel more cheerful and more relaxed than a dark green one;and a red dress brings warmth and cheer to the coldest winter day.【小题4】
.A black bridge over the Thames River, near London.used to be the scene of more suicides(自杀)than any other bridge in the area—until it was repainted green.The number of suicide attempts immediately fell sharply.Perhaps it would have fallen even more if the bridge had been done in pink or baby blue.【小题5】 .It is self-evident that factory workers work better, harder, and have fewer accidents when their machines are painted orange rather than black or grey.
A.On the other hand,black is depressing.
B.The rooms are painted in different colors as you like.
C.They tell us that we do not choose our favorite color as grow up—we are born with our preference.
D.If you do,you must be an optimist(乐观主义者),a leader or an active person who enjoys life.
E.Light and bright colors make people not only happier but more active.F.Life is like a picture or a poem,full of different colors.G.Colors do influence our moods—there is no doubt about it
答案【小题1】D【小题2】C【小题3】G【小题4】A【小题5】E
解析试题分析:文章大意:文章讲的是颜色及它们所代表的含义。【小题1】D根据下一句Do you prefer grays and blues? Then you are probably quiet, shy, and you would rather follow than lead. You tend to be a pessimist(悲观者)说明喜欢灰色系的人是悲观主义者;那么喜欢这些亮的颜色的人很可能是乐观主义者。故D项符合上下文。【小题2】C根据下段内容说明人们对颜色的偏爱是天生的,是生来就有的,后天无法培养出来。故C项解释符合上下文。【小题3】G根据下文黄色能让人感觉更兴奋更放松,说明颜色可以影响我们的情绪。故G项符合上下文。【小题4】A根据下文的例子泰晤士河上的黑颜色的桥过去常常是人们自杀的地方。说明黑色代表着压抑。故A正确。【小题5】E根据下面的例子机器被粉刷成橙色而不是黑色或者灰色,说明淡的颜色会让人感觉更开心更积极。考点:考查文化类阅读。
书面表达2015届山东滕州实验中学高三12月月考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
假如你是某中学的学生Tom。前不久,你参加了全国英语演讲比赛并获得一等奖。请用英语给校刊写一篇文章,谈谈你的体会。内容主要包括:[来源:Z|]1.付出才有回报;2.收获自信和友谊;3.感激之情。注意 1.词数100左右;2.可适当增加细节以使行文连贯;3.开头语已为你写好,不计入总词数。Looking back to the National English Speaking Competition I took part in several days ago,I have a lot to share with you.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
答案Looking back to the National English Speaking Competition I took part in several days ago, I have a lot to share with you.Firstly, I feel really delighted that I’ve won the first prize in the competition, which makes me understand the true meaning of the proverb “No pains, no gains”.Besides, I’ve established the friendship with students from all over our country, from whom I’ve learned a lot.More importantly, taking this competition has enabled me to overcome my fear of speaking in public, thus developing my self-confidence.Additionally, I owe many thanks to my teachers and judges, without whose help, I couldn’t have done such an excellent job.To sum up, I will always treasure this meaningful and memorable experience.
相关试卷推荐
学科 : 生物
地区 : 四川
年份 : 2015 年
地区 : 云南
年份 : 2015 年
地区 : 广东