socks these pens arebeautful are

One fine afternoon, I was walking along Fifth Street when I remembered that it was necessary to buy a pair of socks. Why I wished to buy only one pair was unimportant. I turned into the first sock shop that caught my eye. A boy clerk, who could not have been more than seventeen years old came forward. “What can I do for you, sir?” he said “I wish to buy a pair of socks.” I replied. His eyes shone. There was a note of excitement in his voice. “Did you know that you had come into the finest place in the world to buy socks?” I had no idea of that, as my entrance had been accidental. “Come with me,” said the boy, eagerly. I followed him to the back of the shop, and he began to pull down box after box from the shelves, showing their contents (内装物)for my choice.“Hold on, lad” I said “I am going to buy only one pair!” “I know that,” said he, “but I want you to see how beautiful these are. Aren’t they wonderful!” There was on his face an expression of seriousness and pride and delight as if he were showing me the secrets of his religion(宗教信仰). I became far more interested in him than in the socks. I looked at him in surprise. “My friend, ” said I, “if you can keep this up, if this is not merely from having a new job, if you can keep up this high spirit and excitement day after day, in ten years you will own every sock in the United States.”小题1:What did the writer want to buy one fine afternoon?A.A pair of shoes.B.A pair of socks.C.Two pairs of socks.D.A set of books.小题2:Which is true according to the passage?A.The shop was on the Second Road.B.The boy was 18 years old.C.The boy was not in high spirits.D.The writer entered the shop by chance.小题3:What the writer said in the last paragraph means that ______.A.if you don’t work hard, you will lose the jobB.you should keep on following your customsC.if you keep up your great interest in your work, you will succeed in the futureD.if you are too hardworking, you will fail - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:One fine afternoon, I was walking along Fifth Street when I remembered that it was necessary to buy a pair of socks. Why I wished to buy only one pair was unimportant. I turned into the first sock shop that caught my eye. A boy clerk, who could not have been more than seventeen years old came forward. “What can I do for you, sir?” he said “I wish to buy a pair of socks.” I replied. His eyes shone. There was a note of excitement in his voice. “Did you know that you had come into the finest place in the world to buy socks?” I had no idea of that, as my entrance had been accidental. “Come with me,” said the boy, eagerly. I followed him to the back of the shop, and he began to pull down box after box from the shelves, showing their contents (内装物)for my choice.“Hold on, lad” I said “I am going to buy only one pair!” “I know that,” said he, “but I want you to see how beautiful these are. Aren’t they wonderful!” There was on his face an expression of seriousness and pride and delight as if he were showing me the secrets of his religion(宗教信仰). I became far more interested in him than in the socks. I looked at him in surprise. “My friend, ” said I, “if you can keep this up, if this is not merely from having a new job, if you can keep up this high spirit and excitement day after day, in ten years you will own every sock in the United States.”小题1:What did the writer want to buy one fine afternoon?A.A pair of shoes.B.A pair of socks.C.Two pairs of socks.D.A set of books.小题2:Which is true according to the passage?A.The shop was on the Second Road.B.The boy was 18 years old.C.The boy was not in high spirits.D.The writer entered the shop by chance.小题3:What the writer said in the last paragraph means that ______.A.if you don’t work hard, you will lose the jobB.you should keep on following your customsC.if you keep up your great interest in your work, you will succeed in the futureD.if you are too hardworking, you will failOne fine afternoon, I was walking along Fifth Street when I remembered that it was necessary to buy a pair of socks. Why I wished to buy only one pair was unimportant. I turned into the first sock shop that caught my eye. A boy clerk, who could not have been more than seventeen years old came forward. “What can I do for you, sir?” he said “I wish to buy a pair of socks.” I replied. His eyes shone. There was a note of excitement in his voice. “Did you know that you had come into the finest place in the world to buy socks?” I had no idea of that, as my entrance had been accidental. “Come with me,” said the boy, eagerly. I followed him to the back of the shop, and he began to pull down box after box from the shelves, showing their contents (内装物)for my choice.“Hold on, lad” I said “I am going to buy only one pair!” “I know that,” said he, “but I want you to see how beautiful these are. Aren’t they wonderful!” There was on his face an expression of seriousness and pride and delight as if he were showing me the secrets of his religion(宗教信仰). I became far more interested in him than in the socks. I looked at him in surprise. “My friend, ” said I, “if you can keep this up, if this is not merely from having a new job, if you can keep up this high spirit and excitement day after day, in ten years you will own every sock in the United States.”小题1:What did the writer want to buy one fine afternoon?A.A pair of shoes.B.A pair of socks.C.Two pairs of socks.D.A set of books.小题2:Which is true according to the passage?A.The shop was on the Second Road.B.The boy was 18 years old.C.The boy was not in high spirits.D.The writer entered the shop by chance.小题3:What the writer said in the last paragraph means that ______.A.if you don’t work hard, you will lose the jobB.you should keep on following your customsC.if you keep up your great interest in your work, you will succeed in the futureD.if you are too hardworking, you will fail科目:最佳答案小题1:B小题1:D小题1:C解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心114网址导航Dan Post Boots
The Dan Post brand is synonymous with "Handcrafted Cushion Comfort." Crafted with the finest exotic skins and premium leathers, Dan Post employs technologically advanced materials to ensure that your boots are comfortable from the first step.
Dan Post Boots History
The Dan Post cowboy boot story began in the mid-1960s, when handcrafted Dan Post Boots wowed the western world with Dan Post Handcrafted Cushion Comfort. When a cowboy wants a pair of classic western boots he can really wear, it's Dan Post Boots hands down. Dan Post Boot Company prides itself in using excellent leathers and the finest exotic skins to build each Dan Post Boot. Just look at the gorgeous selection of Men's Dan Post Cowboy Boots and Women's Dan Post Cowgirl Boots available at Sheplers! Like the gentlemen cowboys who wear them, Dan Post Boots are dashing, hardy, and always top notch. And because Dan Post Boots are classically stylish and beautiful to behold, cowgirls can't resist Dan Post Boots, either! But no matter how good looking a pair of cowboy boots may be, uncomfortable cowboy boots simply won't get worn. That's why investment quality Dan Post Boots are crafted to be comfortable from the first step, and comfortable for a lifetime.
Dan Post Boots
Women's Dan Post Boots
Kids' Dan Post Boots
Best Selling Dan Post Boots
Dan Post Boots
Reviews 5Just the right lookJuly 16, 2016Reviewer: Oldtymer55-65
Having a wide foot with high arch, i needed a half size larger than another companies boots I wear, but fit well and look great, Thanks Sheplers !
5Nice belt.July 16, 2016Reviewer: Gar bear55-65
I like the belt it fits great and looks great.
It should last a long time.
5Great BootJune 8, 2016Reviewer: Gally45-54
So happy I purchased these boots.
They are so comfortable and feel already broken in.
5Awesome bootsMay 8, 2016Reviewer: Bigdog525255-65
As always I ordered these boots and they fit perfectly
5Great looking bootApril 28, 2016Reviewer: Man with no name55-65
I bought these not knowing how I would like them, I am so glad I did look fantastic and fit great.
5Great Post'sApril 28, 2016Reviewer: SweetpickleOver 65
Very pair of Dan Post Boots have been excellent buys.
5Fit, Comfort and ConstructionApril 28, 2016Reviewer: Chewdock55-65
As with an boot it will take some time to break the boot in but the fit and construction are great
4Dan Post western bootsApril 28, 2016Reviewer: callen4920Over 65
This pair arrived a couple of weeks ago and I returned them! The boots there self were great! The perfect color that I wanted and they fit perfect! But the toe style was wrong! It was a rounded, or medium toe! I only wear pointed or snip toe style! And the color of the stitching on the lower face of the boot was a darker color that the boot! I didn't really like that, but I could have lived with it the toe style was right, because I really like the boots! I went through your entire online inventory and had a hard time finding the color and toe style that I wanted. Finally I found a pair from Old West that was very close in color and a snip toe that I like! So I exchanged them! The new Old West order arrived today and they are perfect! As always, I'm very satisfied with Sheplers! I've been buying boots from Sheplers for many years now!
5Great boot, Great Price!April 27, 2016Reviewer: Commodore Dewey55-65
Bought for my daughter's wedding in June. Perfect collor and perfect fit.
4Squate toe Dan Post BootsApril 26, 2016Reviewer: Suzy245-54
Beautiful boots, but were too stiff for me. I have bad feet from standing on concrete for years, or these would have been great. Gorgeous and sturdy boots! Sad I couldn't keep them.
5Beautiful bootsApril 23, 2016Reviewer: Flirtaious012055-65
I can't wait to wear my off white boots. They are so nice.
5Awesome bootsApril 21, 2016Reviewer: Jimsajaffa45-54
These boots are well made with soft leather, true to size and are so comfortable.
They're great!
As an "overseas" buyer shipping and import duties cost me just short of $150 extra and I'm still pleased that I bought them. I'll be back for more.
I've ticked all the pro's except durable only because I haven't had them long enough. NO cons
5very comfortable!April 21, 2016Reviewer: peartree45-54
I bought these boots and they were delivered within a few days. They are very comfortable. They fit true to my show size. They did not take long to break in.
5Product shipped out fastApril 21, 2016Reviewer: Truckdriversrule55-65
This is the 4th. pair of corded western boots by Dan Post I have ordered from Sheplers. Very happy with product.
5Dan Post vintage bootsApril 21, 2016Reviewer: Sandy21845-54
Great Boots!! Also the service on the shipping was amazing - Live in Hawaii and nothing gets here in 4 days.
5Outstanding bootsApril 21, 2016Reviewer: agustinlarocca25-34
I bought 3 pairs of boots Dan Post and several hats from this store. I love this place, the Customer Service here is great, they always have sales going on. Thanks Shepler's for providing a proper customer service.
5Great socksApril 21, 2016Reviewer: roberteallen5655-65
Really soft, real medium weight. They stay up.
And they look good.
5Almost perfect bootsApril 21, 2016Reviewer: Bigfoot911Male
I ordered these boots and got them in perfect order. Fit like they were custom made..great boots Dan.
5This is a great boot with very fine detailing.April 21, 2016Reviewer: I am the real TexasOver 65
I get many compliments on these boots. They fit great and plan to buy another pair of snake skin or other exotic skin boots.
4great look and great fitApril 20, 2016Reviewer: mrcat14945-54
I bought a few pair of the Dan Post boots from Sheplers and have been happy with them all. Great looking boot and great fitting. They are also delivered quickly.
5Comfortable socksApril 20, 2016Reviewer: mprice6255-65
My husband likes to wear the Dan Post Cowboy Certified Boot Socks because he has diabetes and these are comfortable with the soft foot pad and he does not like to feel the boot on his leg.
5Red White and BlueApril 20, 2016Reviewer: Debecae55-65
Love them boots. Fits perfectly. No break in time. I get so many compliments on them. Fast delivery.
5Nice!April 14, 2016Reviewer: Evanev25-34
Love my Dan Posts, get compliments all the time on them!
5Great comfortApril 14, 2016Reviewer: Candy5155-65
Hubby's first pair of cowboy boots! Went boot scootin, were so comfy and stylish. Felt like he had them made just for him. He's worn them every chance he can when not working. H the comfort and looks! He's so thrilled I bought them for him! I love the looks also, even our son thought they were "stylin"!
4great lookingApril 14, 2016Reviewer: Ellis B45-54
Purchased for my Wife, she loves them, great styling and incredible price
5Simply amazing!April 14, 2016Reviewer: big0535-44
Great exotic boots! Very comfortable and seems to be well constructed
5Fantastic!!April 14, 2016Reviewer: Bobthewalker2016Over 65
These boots are another example of why Dan Post is my favorite boot maker. They are comfortable and stay that way for years. They look great for years, too. I own several pairs and have never been disappointed with any of them.
4One of the few pointed toe boots still available!April 13, 2016Reviewer: Carolina Cowboy55-65
This is my 9th or 10th pair. Have them in black and tan/brown. Best non-custom boot for me I've found. Resole easy, good leather. Original sole is not too forgiving on concrete. All that I wear!
5DAN POST COWBOY BOOTSApril 13, 2016Reviewer: MAD MIKE45-54
THESE BOOTS FIT NICE AND SNUG ALTHOUGH I HAVE YET TO WEAR THEM OUTSIDE TO ANY OCCASIONS I WOULD WEAR MY "CLINT'S" AS WE CALLTHEM HERE I THE BRONX WHERE I ORIGINALLY HAIL FROM ! ! !
5Best BootsApril 10, 2016Reviewer: mjean55-65
My Second Set. The first pair are still in the closet and being worn. I ride a motorcycle and these are the boots i wear. The first pair have 80000 miles on them plus lots walking.
5Great BootsApril 9, 2016Reviewer: Firefighter07445-54
Purchased for my husband. He is thrilled! Couldn't be happier.
4Pretty GoodApril 8, 2016Reviewer: Yosh18-24
The only problem I have had if any is the slight itching I experience wearing them from time to time. I was looking for socks before and couldn't find any that would stay up over my boot this was exactly what I was looking for.
5Good looking bootsApril 7, 2016Reviewer: LpinRIOver 65
Already had the antique tan and added black cherry. Good fit at a half size larger than shoe size. Very comfortable. Not as comfortable as ostrich boots, but easy breakin and look great. Great sale price when I purchased.
5Great qualityApril 7, 2016Reviewer: CMcAllen25-34
I purchased these a month ago and have worn these boots daily and mink oiled them twice....wow! I highly recommend these boots based on quality of leather, comfort, and appearance. You get what you pay for. The more i wear them they better they look. The boots have a great distress look after breaking them in.
5best boot socks madeApril 7, 2016Reviewer: operator55-65
Bought a lot of these socks, They don't walk down into boots. Hold up real well even after a lot of washes.
5They Stay Up!April 7, 2016Reviewer: I Love My Boots25-34
Comfortable socks that stay up above the calf. They are not the cheap, thin socks you sometimes see. These are definitely on the thick side, which gives a nice cushion, but they aren't too thick where it makes your boots too tight. Just be aware that if your boots fit tight, these may not be the best for you.
What is really great though is once you pull them on, you don't have to reach down to pull them up...they don't slip down or slouch down. Highly recommend!
5great leather nice bootApril 7, 2016Reviewer: operator55-65
feels great on your feet just remember on a square toe drop down 1/2 size
5Sharp designApril 7, 2016Reviewer: Serving2Gives accent to my attire. Very attractive boots and comfortable and sturdy construction.
5Great style and very comfortableApril 6, 2016Reviewer: Chessie55-65
I bought these boots a few weeks ago to wear to a wedding in Texas. I wore them to work one day with the expectation that I would change them when they started to feel uncomfortable and ended up wearing them all day - 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
5Dan Post bootsApril 6, 2016Reviewer: KBurnsOver 65
I bought this pair of boot for ever day use but they looked much better than I expected, so I wore them to Church last Sunday. I own several pairs of Dan Post boots and I love them all.
5My new favorite bootsApril 6, 2016Reviewer: freyguys45-54
These boots have exceeded my expectations. Not only are they beautiful, but they were comfortable the very first time that I wore them. I am now on the lookout for cute dresses as it is a shame to cover these with jeans! Can't say enough about these boots!
5Perfect!April 6, 2016Reviewer: katras45-54
Bought these to surprise my daughter. She wants to wear them to her country-themed wedding, under her wedding dress. She loved them!!! Shipping was quick, too. Only thing is, the box was completely wrecked when it arrived. Oh well, boots were fine.
5Boot orderApril 6, 2016Reviewer: Ray136455-65
I love them thanks for make it easy and fast !!!!!
5Dan Post bootsApril 6, 2016Reviewer: Tlcoop45-54
This is my first pair of ostrich boots. It's also my first pair of Dan Post boots. I couldn't be more pleased. Very comfortable and stylish.
3Good looking boots but bottom leather tearing.April 4, 2016Reviewer: Txblake25-34
I bought these boots about a month ago. I wore them about 7 or 8 times and before I could break them in the leather on the outsides of the bottom began coming apart at the seam. I'm not sure if this is a design flaw or defective pair but I will be returning them tomorrow.
5Exactly what I expectedMarch 31, 2016Reviewer: abch6545-54
I bought these boots about 2 weeks ago. The are beautiful, extremely comfortable and EXACTLY what I wanted and imagined! Will purchase from them again!!!!
5Great workmanshipMarch 31, 2016Reviewer: Sundance98Over 65
Was very lucky to get these in my size and extra wide. These are real cowboy boots and I couldn't be more pleased with the purchase which was on sale. They also look terrific.
4Great boots but weird fitMarch 31, 2016Reviewer: MrsGarner35-44
these boots are absolutely beautiful but they don't fit right. I ordered my normal size but these boots are so baggy on the top of your foot. They might have worked if I could have purchased a narrow (maybe) and a half size smaller..especially since they will definitely stretch out.
4Fun boots!March 31, 2016Reviewer: Art Mama35-44
Pretty boots. Very stylish and unique. The color of the hearts didn't quite match on both boot, but I think that's supposed to be part of the charm. I wish the stitching in some spots was a little cleaner. Overall, a really nice boot for the price!
5awesome bootMarch 31, 2016Reviewer: Forbesy35-44
Soft leather didn't even need to break them in, riding, working real comfortable, I will be but he brown ones shortly
5Super Boots!!!March 30, 2016Reviewer: Merlin92Over 65
Comfortable right out of the box. I wore them dancing the day I received them. The deep red cherry red color goes good with many colors and actually compliments my pink skirt and top. Love the design and lacing. Very happy with this boot! Good job, Dan Post!
5It was a great purchaseMarch 30, 2016Reviewer: J A GarciaBuitrago45-54
The boots are really good, perfectly designed and manufactured.
4Not a LuchesseMarch 30, 2016Reviewer: Texasjayhawk45-54
I would rather have the Luchesse Ostrich leg boots, but they cost $1400+. I have had a pair of luchesse boots for 30 years and they are the most comfortable boots. I am now trying to replace them as they are at the end of life. The Dan Post boots were well made, but didn't have the same form fit that I am spoiled to have had from Luchesses. A very good quality boot non the less. I'm just a bit more picky and willing to pay more for the really good fit.
5New bootsMarch 25, 2016Reviewer: Slave1491Just got them always wear boots and the first day I worn them had a little pinch but went away in an hour wore them all day with lots of walking.
5Nice bootsMarch 24, 2016Reviewer: slef45-54
Very nice boots and well made. I like Shepler's and the items they sell.
5Love love love!!March 24, 2016Reviewer: Tbrown35-44
I rec'd my boots about 2 weeks ago. There's nothing i would change about them! I LOVE them!!
3Not as pictured!March 24, 2016Reviewer: tkcksjkt25-34
I know computer screen colors vary, but when I got this boot, it was a dark dull brown. And, it didn't look distressed either. Nothing like what is pictured. I was very disappointed. Sent the boot back.
5Top of the LineMarch 24, 2016Reviewer: Steve7755-65
I bought these Dan Post Mickie Boots, unfortunately I had to return them because
they didn't fit. Later I found out they were women's boots. They were listed on
the Men's Side.
4Great fitMarch 24, 2016Reviewer: MalincheFemale
Great color great fit. Great price. It runs a little narrow. I love the different colors in the leather. It's not an all white boot it has shades of creme and white and the stitching is beautiful.
2returned itemMarch 24, 2016Reviewer: unhappy 2555-65
Unusually big heel, unnatural fit, now you have enough characters?
5A good pair of Dan POst boots.March 24, 2016Reviewer: 3006ALOver 65
Dan Post boots have always been very good and so are the ones I bought. They fit perfectly. The cost s most reasonable for the qkuality.
4Top quality exoticsMarch 24, 2016Reviewer: BradD18-24
Black Caiman leather looks feels great, very happy with my purchase!
5Beautiful Boot!!March 23, 2016Reviewer: Perrin35-44
Purchased this boot about a month ago and Dan Post is an amazing Boot. The color is amazing and the picture does not do it justice. I do recommend to go down at least an half size from your normal size. I normally wear a 7 1/2 in most boots and I read reviews and went with a 7 and it was a perfect fit. This is my new favorite boot, not only is it beautiful but it's comfortable!
5Best socks, best price!March 23, 2016Reviewer: ThegodreamFemale
Bought my first pair of these socks elsewhere for $18.00 a pair. Got 2 pairs at Shepler's for $14.41 on sale. High quality, comfortable, great with boots. Highly recommend!
5Excellent!March 23, 2016Reviewer: Janie M55-65
I love these boots! Quality and fit are perfect. Very stylish too.
5LOVE THEM!March 23, 2016Reviewer: NeanerzzzFemale
I wear a 7...and they fit like a glove. Maybe a little big in the ankles...but they look AWESOME with my skinny jeans (which on me...are really curvy jeans!). Super fun to wear. Wore them to the county fair...got lots of compliments from guys & gals. Enjoy!
5Cowboy boostsMarch 23, 2016Reviewer: Kim195035-44
Got these about 3 weeks ago for my husband and he absolutely loves them and couldn't be happier. Very comfortable and stylish, and were shipped quickly for free!
4Very great looking. Like the stitching.March 21, 2016Reviewer: BevIL55-65
I really like them almost broke in with a little help with a lot of leather conditioner. Then fit a little tiny bit large so I added an insole and that made a perfect fit. Now they are very confortable. No more turning my anckle or back aches. Really pleased.
5NEVER DISAPPOINTED.March 20, 2016Reviewer: Alane Wood45-54
I have been buying Peter Grimm hats and The Best Riding Cowgirl Boots for the last 3 years... the sales are awesome and everyone always asks me werealize I get my boots. If you want to be original and not wear the basic boots, hats and hats, its the best investment you will ever make. These are QUALITY, QUALITY, QUALITY
5Great work bootMarch 20, 2016Reviewer: Wildcat70Over 65
Best waterproof work boot ever. I have retired two pair, bought another pair to work in and another to just knock-around. Very comfortable, easy to wear in all weather. These are the only work boots I will wear. Fast, dependable shipping from Shepler's.
5Look great!March 19, 2016Reviewer: abfer45-54
Love these boots! They look and feel great. They go with jeans and suits, equally well.
5Quality BootsMarch 18, 2016Reviewer: Cygnic51Over 65
Great boot, fits perfectly, comfortable,very fast delivery, very satisfied
5Great design!March 18, 2016Reviewer: Shines55-65
I was looking for white boots and these are just what I was looking for. I love them. They were a gift!
5Great fit. Exactly as pictured.March 17, 2016Reviewer: Spanna35-44
Very comfortable. Fits great. Fast delivery. Hubby loves them.
5Excellent bootMarch 17, 2016Reviewer: Vibe in Urbana55-65
I was looking for an every-day boot that was comfortable and looks good. These boots are soft and require no break in period. They are not recommended for harsh environments because they are more of a dress boot.
3Appear to be a quality!March 17, 2016Reviewer: CBR600Male
I ordered the wrong size, but had no problem with the return process. There was a problem with return shipping these boots USPS, you provided the prepaid label however it was added to my final payment. It took 2 weeks??? and I paid for it!!
4Beautiful BootMarch 17, 2016Reviewer: tennjan55-65
I received these boots two weeks ago. I love Dan Post boots, but these had a defect. The boots strapped looked frayed. I was disappointed because the boots were beautiful. They also were a bit tight over the arch, they didn't fit like my other Dan Post boots.
5Super comfort!March 17, 2016Reviewer: Steelrider55-65
Love Dan Post Boots!! They are so comfy you can wear all day plus look totally awesome!!
5My husband Loves the boots for work! Thank you!March 17, 2016Reviewer: rickatwork55-65
Very satisfied! Shopped Shephlers online for over 5 years now. Never been unhappy or mistreated. Customer service is very helpful. Love the convenience of easy ordering & fast shipping.
5Quality and FitMarch 17, 2016Reviewer: eseelyeOver 65
Excellent boots, quality construction and materials, perfect fit - Hey, it's a Dan Post boot.
4Great looking boot.March 16, 2016Reviewer: Mike on Beaver45-54
Still breaking in... Have worn a few times, but still need to stretch the leather.
5Excellent vendor to deal withMarch 16, 2016Reviewer: 3040Milan55-65
So far I purchased two pair of Dan Post exotic skin boots, perfect fit, very comfortable. Fast shipping as well.
5Dan Post Albuquerque BootsMarch 16, 2016Reviewer: Orbit55-65
Great fit from the first time I put them on, don't want to not wear them. Super deal from Sheplers!
5Dan Post Flank CaimansMarch 16, 2016Reviewer: The DukeOver 65
The boots are nicer looking than the picture, and the quality and fit is great!!
5These boots are comfortable from the start.March 16, 2016Reviewer: Hartzogbunn45-54
This is my second pair of Dan Post boots. Best ever. They are comfortable from the start and last a long time.
5Sharp bootsMarch 14, 2016Reviewer: Spraydr55-65
My second pair from Sheplers, look great and fit great. Had to exchange second pair, the top of both boots were bent over from packing. Customer service/ exchange was easy, but second pair had same problem. Still happy with the quality of boot for the price, will work on straightening the second pair myself.
4Nice SkinMarch 10, 2016Reviewer: Sh kicking in Jersey45-54
I only buy exotics, I have a black and now brown pair of lizard skin. They look great! However I had to ding them a star because they look a little too much like a pair of ostrich boots I bought a little while ago & they just don't quite fit as nice as the collection of Tony Lamas I have lined up in the closet! Awesome price though!
5Love these bootsMarch 10, 2016Reviewer: Klavin55-65
Soft leather and extremely comfortable. I have about 18 pairs of boots, every brand, and I put these right up there with some of my best.
3Over Priced and Under QualityMarch 10, 2016Reviewer: JPersch55-65
The boots fit but you can tell immediately the insole is not going to last very long as the support is minimal at best. The leather around the foot is very weak and thin.
View Prices In:&&
U.S.Dollars
Australian Dollar
British Pound
Canadian Dollar
Danish Krone
Japanese Yen
New Zealand Dollar
Norwegian Krone
Swiss Franc
Australian Dollar
Venezuelan Fuerte