有一首英语歌。男的唱的。一部分歌词有i can do itt,i can do itt,i can do itt这这几个词。很好听。快的。

求一首歌,英文的,出现I do I do.touch my .今天在FM105.4西湖之声听到的,信息很少.声音像少年,又好像不是一个人唱.很乱的歌.出现I do I do.touch my .好听听不懂,求少年声,像女声。开始有点像“某年某月某日某时某分某秒。”但我觉得英文歌怎么会有这种
frset000AA
歌曲:Touchin On My 歌手:30H!3 专辑:Streets Of Gold .从你给出的信息,这是我能猜到最象的一首.虽然不知道对不对,但这是一首很有意思,很好听的歌.本人很喜欢.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您当前位置: >>
>> 浏览文章
有首歌可能名字好像叫“拉拉歌”或者“啦啦歌”,不过是个外国歌曲,是一堆黑人唱的。中间有童声的“LA LA LA……”,MV里也有一堆小孩儿。还有个镜头是远处三个女的躺在长凳上。好像还伴有“just do it do it do it”的歌词,这首歌曲叫什么名字?
歌手及歌名:Bob Sinclar & Sugarhill Gang - 《Lala Song》学生最爱的10首英文歌推荐
我的图书馆
学生最爱的10首英文歌推荐
NO.1 YESTERDAY ONCE MORE
&Yesterday Once More,The Carpenters 英语初学者必听曲目!只要懂英语,没有不懂它的!它在中国的影响力实在太大了!男女通吃!冠军非它莫属!
When I was young I'd listen to the radioWaiting for my favorite songsWhen they played I'd sing alongIt made me smileThose were such happy timesAnd not so long agoHow I wonder where they'd goneBut they're back again Just like a long lost friendAll the songs I love so wellEvery sha-la-la-laEvery wo-wo still shineEvery shinga-linga-lingThat they're started to sing so fineWhen they get to the partWhere he's breaking her heartIt can really make me cryJust like beforeIt's yesterday once moreshoobie do lang langLooking back on how it was In years gone byAnd the good time that I hadMakes today seem rather sadSo much has changedIt was songs of love That I would sing to themAnd I'd memorize each wordThose old melodiesStill sound so good to meAs they melt the years awayEvery sha-la-la-la every wo-woStill shineEvery shinga-linga-lingThat they're starting to singSo fineAll my best memoriesCome back clearly to meSome can even make me cryJust like beforeIt's yesterday once more
NO.2 Right HERE WAITING
Right Here Waiting,Richard Marx 估计很差劲的男生都会唱几句!&
Oceans apart day after dayAnd I slowly go insaneI hear your voice on the lineBut it doesn't stop the painIf I see you next to neverHow can we say forever
Wherever you goWhatever you doI will be right here waiting for youWhatever it takesOr how my heart breaksI will be right here waiting for you
I took for granted, all the timesThat I thought would last somehowI hear the laughter, I taste the tearsBut I can't get near you nowOh, can't you see it babyYou've got me goin' crazy
Wherever you goWhatever you doI will be right here waiting for youWhatever it takesOr how my heart breaksI will be right here waiting for you
I wonder how we can surviveThis romanceBut in the end if I'm with youI'll take the chanceOh,can't you see it babyYou've got me going crazy
Wherever you goWhatever you doI will be right here waiting for youWhatever it takesOr how my heart breaksI will be right here waiting for youWaiting for you
NO.3 MY HEART WILL GO ON
My Heart Will Go On,Celine Dion 太伟大了!如果哪一位中国人只听过一首英文流行歌曲,那一定是《我心永恒》了!除了Happy Birthday To You和I Can Say My ABC,还有哪首英文歌能达到这样的高度!只不过因为播放次数太多,抑或是因为对《泰坦尼克号》那对情侣太嫉妒,而对它“不屑”,其实心里早已无法抗拒!爱!
every night in my dreamsi see you, i feel you,that is how i know you go onfar across the distanceand spaces between usyou have come to show you go onnear, far, wherever you arei believe that the heart does go ononce more you open the doorand you're here in my heartand my heart will go on and onlove can touch us one timeand last for a lifetimeand never let go till we're onelove was when i loved youone true time i hold toin my life we'll always go onnear, far, wherever you arei believe that the heart does go ononce more you open the doorand you're here in my heartand my heart will go on and onthere is some love that will not go awayyou're here, there's nothing i fear,and i know that my heart will go onwe'll stay forever this wayyou are safe in my heartand my heart will go on and on
NO.4 &EVERYTHING I DO
Everything I Do(I Do It For You),Bryan Adams 从小到大,真的听过这首歌的男同学,没有一个不爱的!
bryan adams everything i do(i do it for you)look into my eyes you will seewhat you mean to mesearch you heart search you souland when you find me there you'll search no moredon't tell me it's not worth trying foryou cant tell me it's not worth dying foryou know it's trueeverything i do i do it for youlook into my heart you will findtheres nothing there to hidetake me as i am take my lifei would give it all i would sacrificedon't tell me it's not worth fighting fori can't help it theres nothing i want moreyou know it's trueeverything i do i do it for youtheres no love like your loveand no other could give more lovetheres now here unless you are thereall the time all the waydon't tell me its not worth trying fori can't help it theres nothing i want morei would fight for you i like for youwalk the wire for you you i die for youyou know its trueeverything i do i do it for you
NO.5 NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR YOU
Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You, Glenn Medeiros 虽然没几个人认识歌者,但是每当校园、书店、商厦、图书馆、茶艺馆、咖啡厅等地方响起它的旋律时,人们总情不自禁地会哼上几句!
baby we can talk all nightbut that ain't getting us nowherei told you everything i possibly canthere's nothing left inside of hereand maybe you can cry all nightbut that'll never change the way that i feelthe snow is really piling up outsidei wish you wouldn't make me leave herei poured it on and i poured it outi tried to show you just how much i carei'm tired of words and i'm too hoarse to shoutbut you've been cold to me so longi'm crying icicles instead of tearsand all i can do is keep on telling youi want you, i need youbut there ain't no way i'm ever gonna love younow don't be sad,(don't be sad, cause two)cause two out of three ain't badnow don't be sad, cause two out of three ain't bad
you'll never find your gold on a sandy beachyou'll never drill for oil on a city streeti know you're looking for a ruby in a mountain of rocksbut there ain't no coupe de ville hidingat the bottom of a cracker jack box
i can't lie i can't tell you that i'm something i'm notno matter how i tryi'll never be able to give you somethingsomething that i just haven't gotthere's only one girl that i will ever loveand that was so many years agoand though i know i'll never get her out of my heartshe never loved me back, ooh i knowi remember how she left me on a stormy nightoh she kissed me and got out of our bedand though i pleadedand i begged her not to walk out that doorshe packed her bags and turned right awayand she kept on telling me, i want you, i need youbut there ain't no way i'm ever gonna love younow don't be sad,(don't be sad, cause two)cause two out of three ain't badnow don't be sad, cause two out of three ain't bad
NO.6 EVERYBODY
Everybody,BSB 其实只要是新好男孩2001年以前的歌曲,没有几个欧美乐迷是不喜欢的!
Rock your body
Rock your body right,
Backstreet's back alright!
Oh my god we're back again
Brothers sisters everybody sing
Gonna bring the flavor
Show you how
Gotta a question for you
Better answer now
Am i original
Backstreet Boys
Am i the only one
Am i sexual
Am i everything you need
You better rock your body now
(chorus) everybody yeah
Rock your body yeah
Rock your body right
Backstreet's back alright
Now throw your hands up in the air
And wave 'em around like you just don't care
Cuz we've got it going on again
Am i original yeah
Am i the only one
Am i sexual
Am i everything you need
You better rock your body now
So everybody everywhere don't be afraid don't have no fear
Gonna tell the world
Make you understand
As long as there be music
We'll be coming back again
Chorus (x2)
NO.7 I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
I Will Always Love You,Whitney Houston 全球最畅销的单曲!许多不太听英文歌曲的中国人,都只认识一位黑人女歌手--她就是惠特妮!
I will always love you
Sung By "Whitney Houston"
If I should stay,I would only be in your way.So I'll go, but I knowI'll think of you ev'ry step of the way.And I will always love you.I will always love you.You, my darling you. Hmm.Bittersweet memoriesthat is all I'm taking with me.So, goodbye. Please, don't cry.We both know I'm not what you, you need.And I will always love you.I will always love you.(Instrumental solo)I hope life treats you kindAnd I hope you have all you've dreamed of.And I wish to you, joy and happiness.But above all this, I wish you love.And I will always love you.I will always love you.I will always love you.I will always love you.I will always love you.I, I will always love you.You, darling, I love you.Ooh, I'll always, I'll always love you.
NO.8 SOUND OF SILENCE
Sound of Silence,Paul Simon/Say You Say Me,Lionel Richie 《毕业生》歌,就两个字:经典!没有人不喜欢说你说我吧!
Hello darkness my old friend.
Ive come 2 talk with U again.
Because a vision softly creeping.
Left its seeds while I was sleeping.
And the vision that was planted in my brain.
Still remains
Within the sound of silence !
In restless dreams I walk alone.
Narrow streets of cobble stone.
Neath the halo of a street lamp.
I turned my collar 2 the cold & damp.
When my eyes were stabbled by the flash of a neon light.
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence.
And in the naked night I saw.
Ten thousand people maybe more.
People talking without speaking.
People hearing without listening.
People writing songs that voices never share.
And no one dare.
Disturb the sound of silence.
"Fool" said I "U do not know
"Silence like a cancer grows.
"Hear my words that I might teach U."
"Take my arms that I might reach U."
But my words like silent rain-drops fell.
And echoed in the wells of silence.
And the people bow & prayed.
To the neon God they made.
And the sign flash out its warning.
In the words that it was forming.
And the sign said "The words of the prophers.
Are written the subway walls & tenement halls".
And whispered in the sounds of silence.
NO.9 WITHOUT YOU
Without You,Mariah Carey Tommy说,这次她是真正地用心在唱!很多欧美乐迷--当然是小张姐姐参加“超女”之前的那些,就是因为这首歌才认识并喜欢上Mariah的!
no i can't forget this eveningor your face as you were leavingbut i guess that's just the waythe story goesyou always smile but in your eyesyour sorrow showsyes it showsno i can't forget tomorrowwhen i think of all my sorrowwhen i had you therebut then i let you goand now it's only fairthat i should let you knowwhat you should knowi can't liveif living is without youi can't livei can't give anymorei can't liveif living is without youi can't givei can't give anymorewell i can't forget this eveningor your face as you were leavingbut i guess that's just the waythe story goesyou always smile but in your eyesyour sorrow showsyes it showsi can't liveif living is without youi can't livei can't give any morei can't liveif living is without youi can't givei can't give anymore
NO.10 I JUST CALLED I LOVE YOU
I Just Called To Say I Love You,Stevie Wonder/Hotel California,The Eagles 一首是“欧美金唱片”必录曲目;一首是吉他爱好者必弹曲目,排名第十!
I Just Called to Say I Love You
&&&&I just called to say I Love YouLyrics:Stevie Wonder Music:Stevie Wonder
No new years's dayto celebrateno chocolate covered candy hearts to give awayno first of springno song to singin fact here's just another ordinary dayNo April rainno flowers bloomno wedding saturday within the month of JuneBut what it isIs something trueMade up of these three words that I must say to you
I just called to say I love youI just called to say how much I careI just called to say I love youAnd I mean it from the bottom of my heart
No summer's highNo warm JulyNo harvest moon to light one tender August nightNo autumn breezeNo falling leavesNo even time for birds to fly to southern skiesNo libra sunNo HalloweenNo giving thanks to all the Christmas joy you bringBut what it isThough old so newTo fill your heart like no three words Could ever do.
I just called to say I love youI just called to say how much I careI just called to say I love you[05:49And I mean it from the bottom of my heart.I just called to say I love youI just called to say how much I careI just called to say I love youAnd I mean it from the bottom of my heart
Of my heartOf my heart
发表评论:
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&您的网站因未备案或涉及违规被禁止访问,请及时联系实际接入商办理备案.

我要回帖

更多关于 just do it 的文章

随机推荐