what caused the accident this time for africa怎么读

. What caused the accident ______ on the road.A.were stoneB.were stonesC.was stoneD.was stones - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:. What caused the accident ______ on the road.A.were stoneB.were stonesC.was stoneD.was stones. What caused the accident ______ on the road.A.were stoneB.were stonesC.was stoneD.was stones科目:最佳答案D解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心What caused the accident on the road. A.were stone B. were stones C. was stone D. was stones 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
What caused the accident ______ on the road. A.were stone  B. were stones   C. was stone   D. was stones
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
Space travel is definitely bad for astronauts’ bones, reducing their bone density(密度) after only a month of weightlessness, according to French research published on Friday. Laurence Vico and his fellow workers at St Etienne University called for more research into the effects of microgravity, after their study of 15 astronauts from the Russian MIR station showed bone loss continued throughout space flights. “Bone loss was especially striking in four astronauts, ” the scientists reported in the Lancet Medical Journal. They measured the bone mineral density (BMD) of bones in the forearm(前臂) and lower leg of the astronauts who had spent one to six months in space. The BMD loss was significant in the tibia(胫骨) of the lower leg, a weight-bearing bone, but barely changed in the radius(桡骨) of the forearm. “Our results indicate the need to investigate not only different bones, but also different areas of the same bone since not all sites of the skeleton (骨架) are similarly affected by space conditions, ” they added. Without gravity the body isn’t bearing any weight so there is no need for calcium (钙) which makes bones strong, and it becomes empty into the bloodstream. The research team suggested in future scientists should try to determine if the loss of bone density was only on weight-bearing bones on longer flights, also the possible recovery after returning to Earth.
French scientists did their research on Russian astronauts, because _______. A. they only cared for the Russian astronauts B. they were not interested in their own astronauts C. the Russian government invited them to do their research D. the Russian astronauts worked in space for a long time Scientists have found that _______. A. the BMD loss may cause serious illness to astronauts B. the BMD loss may cause some change in astronauts’ bodies C. astronauts shouldn’t care about the BMD loss D. astronauts should take some calcium before space travel
What cause the BMD loss to astronauts, according to this passage? A. The food they eat in space.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The drinks they take in space. C. The temperature in space.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. The gravity in space. In the third paragraph, the word “striking” means ______. A. unusual&&&&&&&&&&&& B. simple&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. weak&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. slow
来源:学年新疆乌鲁木齐市第八中学高二上学期第一次月考英语卷
Space travel is definitely bad for astronauts’ bones, reducing their bone density(密度) after only a month of weightlessness, according to French research published on Friday.Laurence Vico and his fellow workers at St Etienne University called for more research into the effects of microgravity, after their study of 15 astronauts from the Russian MIR station showed bone loss continued throughout space flights.“Bone loss was especially striking in four astronauts, ” the scientists reported in the Lancet Medical Journal.They measured the bone mineral density (BMD) of bones in the forearm(前臂) and lower leg of the astronauts who had spent one to six months in space.The BMD loss was significant in the tibia(胫骨) of the lower leg, a weight-bearing bone, but barely changed in the radius(桡骨) of the forearm. “Our results indicate the need to investigate not only different bones, but also different areas of the same bone since not all sites of the skeleton (骨架) are similarly affected by space conditions, ” they added.Without gravity the body isn’t bearing any weight so there is no need for calcium (钙) which makes bones strong, and it becomes empty into the bloodstream.The research team suggested in future scientists should try to determine if the loss of bone density was only on weight-bearing bones on longer flights, also the possible recovery after returning to Earth.【小题1】French scientists did their research on Russian astronauts, because _______.A.they only cared for the Russian astronautsB.they were not interested in their own astronautsC.the Russian government invited them to do their researchD.the Russian astronauts worked in space for a long time【小题2】 Scientists have found that _______.A.the BMD loss may cause serious illness to astronautsB.the BMD loss may cause some change in astronauts’ bodiesC.astronauts shouldn’t care about the BMD lossD.astronauts should take some calcium before space travel【小题3】 What cause the BMD loss to astronauts, according to this passage?A.The food they eat in space.B.The drinks they take in space.C.The temperature in space.D.The gravity in space.【小题4】In the third paragraph, the word “striking” means ______.A.unusualB.simpleC.weakD.slow
来源:浙江省杭州十四中学年度高二下学期期中考试试卷(英语)
第三部分:阅读理解(共2节,满分35分)第一节:阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑(共15小题,每小题2分,满分30分).ARGENTINA’S new government faced public anger over its recent decision to greatly reduce the dollar value of its citizens’ bank savings. More than two-thirds of Argentine bank savings were in US dollars. The country’s recession (衰退),which is in its fourth year, has left a third of Argentine’s 36 million people in poverty. A few angry people took the streets on January 21, beating pots and pans in protest. And a group of unemployed Argentines demanding jobs blocked a major highway into Argentina’s capital city, Buenos Aires.Argentines fear they could lose up to half the dollar value of their savings. Some on the street said the country’s fifth president in the past month has already failed them.After three weeks in power, President Eduardo Duhalde has broken his first and biggest promise. He said he would return people’s savings in the currency in which were deposited(开户). Duhalde aims to make exports more competitive. But this is expected to have a serious effect on ordinary families, for the simple reason that in Argentine, 80 percent of loans and mortgages(抵押) are in dollars. The government froze all the bank savings made in dollars, worth US$45 billion in total to stop a run on banks. This cause huge street protest earlier this month and contributed to the downfall of two governments. “Most of my life savings were just taken away from me, “ said Jose, a 38-year-old citizen. “I was going to move to Italy but now I can’t because my money is trapped here. Argentina is like a prison.”The government loosened the new banking rules a little bit on January 17. However, people still don’t have free access to their bank account. They are only allowed to take out rapidly devaluing pesos, even though their savings are in US dollars.The banking controls will remain in place for about three months, with a few exceptions for the elderly or people with sever illnesses who need crash.56. How many people have been left in poverty because of Argentina’s economic recession?A. all Argentines people&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 24 million peopleC. 12 million people &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. 36 million people57. What cause Argentines to protest in the streets earlier this month?Argentina’s economic recession.Argentina’s new government made its people angry.Argentina’s government froze all the bank savings made in US dollars.Two of Argentina’s governments failed to make exports more competitive.58. What does the sentence… my money is trapped here” mean_____?My bank savings have been frozen by the government.I don’t want to take my money away.I don’t have any money in the bank.My money has been taken by the Italian government.59. According to the article, which of the following sentences is correct?people can get their money from the bank freely.People are only allowed to get US dollars from the bank.The government will only allow people to get pesos from the bank.The banking controls will loosen a little in three months’ time.60. Argentines cannot get US dollars from the bank unless they are_____.A. ordinary people&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. rich or government officialsC. poor people&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. old or seriously ill
来源:学年黑龙江大庆高三第二次模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
I&stopped at&a grocery&store the otherday because I was&about to go on a long drive&and I wanted to buy myfavorite beverage for the trip.&It wasn’t the store I normally go to, justone I passed along the way.As I walked up to the entrance, I noticed a&manand a&boy who was about 10 or 12 years old&standing at the front ofthe store.&Customers walked past, as the man handed them half-sheets ofwhite paper.&I&walked up to them with curiosity, wondering what causethey were representing. As I got closer, I saw that they had two carts startingto fill&with groceries.I said hello and the man greeted me and&handedme&one of&the pieces&of paper, explaining that they werecollecting donations for the local food pantry.&On&the paper&wasa simple&list of food items: peanut butter, noodles, pasta sauce,canned&fruits and vegetables.&It also&included&ashort&story about the boy and his efforts to collect food donations sincethe age of 8.&I was really touched that someone so young would be sointerested in helping others.&I told him it was an awesome idea and thathe should be proud of himself.&He smiled.Then, I went inside to get mydrink.&Unfortunately, the store didn’t have it in stock. But, I wasn’tupset, because by then&I felt I had another mission.&I went throughthe store, picking things from the list, then brought them back out to the boyand put them in the cart.&I also gave the man the white sheet of paperback to reuse for another customer.&They thanked me and offered me a treat(candy, I think) but I said to pass it on to someone else.As I walked back to my car, the boy’s well-intentionedspirit stuck with me. How inspiring to encounter a young boy with a resolve todo good deeds, and the courage to act on it. It made my day!1.What do we know from the passage?A. The author wasn’t a regular customer to the store.B. The store was owned by the man and the boy.C. The store didn’t deal in drinks.D. The author refused their treat because he didn’tneed it.2.What does the author mainly want to tell readers inparagraph 4?A. He didn’t get his drinkB. He carried out another mission.C. He got thanks and was offered a treatD. He wasn’t upset though not getting his drink.3.What’s the best title for the passage?A. A Day for a Boy.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.A Young Boy’s Determination.C. An Inspiring Boy.&&&&&&&&&&&& D.A Young Boy’s Groceries.4.We can infer from the description of the author thatthe boy is _______.A.noble-minded&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hard-workingC.well-educated&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. open-minded&
来源:2012届新疆乌鲁木齐市高二上学期第一次月考英语题
Space travel is definitely badfor astronauts’ bones, reducing their bonedensity(密度)after only a month of weightlessness, according to French research published onFriday.Laurence Vico and his fellowworkers at St Etienne University called for more research into the effects ofmicrogravity, after their study of 15 astronauts from the Russian MIR stationshowed bone loss continued throughout space flights.“Bone loss was especially striking in four astronauts, ” the scientists reported in the Lancet Medical Journal.They measured the bone mineraldensity (BMD) of bones in the forearm(前臂) and lower leg of the astronauts who had spentone to six months in space.The BMD loss was significant inthe tibia(胫骨)of the lower leg, a weight-bearing bone, but barely changed in the radius(桡骨) of the forearm. “Our results indicate the need toinvestigate not only different bones, but also different areas of the same bonesince not all sites of the skeleton (骨架) are similarly affected by space conditions, ” they added.Without gravity the body isn’t bearing any weight so there is no need for calcium (钙) which makes bonesstrong, and it becomes empty into the bloodstream.The research team suggested infuture scientists should try to determine if the loss of bone density was onlyon weight-bearing bones on longer flights, also the possible recovery afterreturning to Earth.1.French scientists did their research onRussian astronauts, because _______.A. they only cared for theRussian astronauts&&& B. they were not interested intheir own astronautsC. the Russian government invitedthem to do their research&& D. the Russian astronauts workedin space for a long time2. Scientists have found that _______.A. the BMD loss may cause seriousillness to astronautsB. the BMD loss may cause somechange in astronauts’ bodiesC. astronauts shouldn’t care about the BMD lossD. astronauts should take somecalcium before space travel3. What cause the BMD loss to astronauts,according to this passage?A. The food they eat in space.&&&&&&&&& B.The drinks they take in space.C. The temperature in space.&&&&&&&&&&& D.The gravity in space.4.In the third paragraph, the word “striking” means ______.A.unusual&&&&& B. simple&&&&&&&&&& C.weak&&&&&&&& D. slow&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!吉林/最好的男科医生ask问答
吉林/最好的男科医生家庭医生对话
这是一副对仗工整、妙趣横生的英汉对联。下联中的第二、四、五个;前门;指;大前门;香烟。In the recent crisis no banks could manage to bail out the companies feeling financial pressure.(在最近的这次危机中,没有一家银行能帮助那些处于困境的公司渡过难关。)
2. Not at all.这没什么。
  Every time I see you, you leave me out in the cold.每次我见到你,你都不睬我
    我不能同意。
  Emma: And I am so, so grateful. Stop whining.。
  Eye broccoli指的是长得不好看的人。它和eye candy(外表悦目的人)正相反。
  I think it's time we took some vows.英解:shirk work or responsibility谢谢你对我的忠告。
  这里是;解释;说明;的意思。e.g. She could not account for her mistake.她无法解释其错误。I can't account for Peter's unhappiness.我说不出彼得不高兴的原因。Account的一些常用习语还有on no account决不,在任何条件下都不on (one's) own account为了自身take into account 考虑;顾及Something new...
  Ross: No... No... No. I think I should stay, I think we should both know what's going on.
  A:Thanks.。
  Mrs. Mingott: Very handsome. Very liberal. In my time, a cameo set in pearls was thought to be sufficient. But it's the hand that sets off the ring, isn't it?
  上学的时候,老师教我们;看;有三种,一种是盯着看 look at,一种是看电视的看 watch, 一种是看电影的看 see。除此之外还有一种看叫;偷看;,英文是peek,也是很常用的哦。例如玩捉迷藏的时候,我们不是会叫那个捉的人不要偷看吗? ;不要偷看;在英文里就是: No peeking.
  过度包装不仅造成resource-wasting(浪费资源)、pollute the environment(污染环境),而且导致commodity price(商品价格)虚高,损害consumer benefit(消费者利益),扰乱market order(市场秩序),助长奢侈腐败现象。
问医知识吉林/网络医院割包皮是韩式的吗
吉林/男科医疗
吉林/市包皮过长治疗多少钱安媒体
百家知识吉林/哪里治疗淋病好
华龙频道吉林/男性不孕不育体检
吉林/切割包皮价格
吉林/包皮包茎哪家医院最好99口碑
时空指南吉林/解放军222医院包皮手术多少钱
吉林/哪个医院做包茎手术最好
吉林/泌尿科哪个医院看比较好爱分享
吉林/哪种包皮手术最好
99共享吉林/包皮手术恢复
磐石医院看泌尿科怎么样天涯门户吉林/省中医药科学院包皮手术多少钱
舒兰矿务局总医院包皮手术怎么样
吉林/医院在线
吉林/最专业的男科医院是哪家
好优惠吉林/阳痿检查费用多少
吉林/网络泌尿医院男科医生
吉林/男科在那
吉林/正规男人专科
吉林/男性环形切割
网上养生吉林/市第六人民医院不孕不育科
久久优惠桦甸市割包皮手术妙手频道
蛟河市医院包皮手术多少钱ask报吉林/治疗梅毒最专业的医院
飞度信息吉林/阳痿手术价格度大夫
吉林/医院看男性功能怎么样
吉林/包皮手术到哪家医院好
吉林/妇幼保健医院前列腺炎多少钱
吉林/市人民医院割包皮手术价格
吉林/包皮过长要多少钱
责任编辑:中华新闻按分类浏览
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

我要回帖

更多关于 what is accident 的文章

随机推荐