Florence Trunkemeyer   College of Business
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47300
November 15, 1998
General Computer Corporation
Engineering Department
P.O. Box 73219
Fort Worth, TX 76108
With reference to our order No. W 98, the 120 computer sets supplies to the above order were delivered the day before yesterday, but we regret that 20 sets were badly damaged.
The packages containing the computer sets appeared to be in good condition and we accepted and signed for them without question. We unpacked the computer sets with care and can only assume that damage must be due to careless handling at some stage prior to packing.
We shall be glad if you will replace all 20 sets as soon as possible. Meanwhile, we have put the damaged computer sets aside in case you need them to support a claim on your suppliers for compensation.
Yours sincerely,
(Signature)
Sunny Company
34 Zhongcheng Road
Jinlian Building
September 12, 2001
Sales manager
Elegance Clothing Company
45 West Street, Nanjing
Jiangsu Province
Dear Mr. Chang:
On September 10, our order for 280 womens cotton sweaters was duly received, but we regret to say that 40 cotton sweaters in white color were seriously soiled.
We had the case investigated immediately, and the result shows the damage was due to improper packing, for which the suppliers are definitely responsible.
Needless to say, we have suffered a great loss from this, as we cannot sell the sweaters in this condition to our customers. We ask you to conduct investigation at your end and reply to us.
Sincerely yours,
英文投诉信二例 相关内容:
(Letters of Replying to Inquiry)JAMES AVERY CRAFTSMAN, INC.P.O.BOX 1367 KERRVILLE TEXAS 78028July 14, 1990Professor DorrellLamar UniversityBox 10033Beaumont, TX 77710Dear Ms....
【例一】Post Office Box 2418Branch 28-5Post Code 100081Beijing, P.R.C.November 12, 1997The Registrar of AdmissionThe Graduate School ofthe Pennsylvania State UniversityU.S.A....
【例一】Communication DepartmentFudan UniversityShanghai 200056P.R.ChinaMarch 23, 2001Graduate SchoolUniversity of TorontoToronto, OntarioDear Sir,I have just received from your office an application form and...
full block (齐头式) AmE.Guo Qiang (Stamp)Foreign Languages DepartmentShaoguan UniversityShaoguan, Guangdong Province, 512005P.R.ChinaProf. Chongmin WongDepartment of Applied LinguisticsSouthern Rhode Island...
便条是一种简单的书信。虽然内容简单,但却有其独特的风格。主要目的是为了尽快的吧最新的信息、通知、要求或者活动的时间、地点转告给对方。常见的便条有收条、欠条、留言和请假条等。 便条可以有题目,也可以省略题目。
一 便函或备忘录(Informal Letters or Memos)便函和备忘录通常用于公司内部传递信息,将实情、信息、观察资料等进行传阅。
高人说: 写好一篇文章,必须注意4方面:思想、结构、语言、速度。 思想:说大白话,就是我们对一个问题的观点及理由。考试时,在短短几分钟的审题时间内,想不出合适的观点及理由,语言能力再高,作文也拿不了高分; 例如拿到一个极其无...
应用文是人们日常生活中广泛使用的文体。它最突出的特点是它的实际应用性,应用文包括很广,如书信、通知、日记、海报、便条、启事、请柬、电报、合同等。应用文的语言应使用规范语言,重在实用,力求朴实、准确、简洁。
查看更多>>求一篇英语投诉信
求一篇英语投诉信
09-02-27 &
Directions:&You&found&something&wrong&with&the&telephone&bill&you&have&received&from&the&local&post&office.&You&made&a&call&to&inquire&about&&however&&the&person&who&answered&the&call&was&very&rude.&Write&a&letter&of&complaint&to&the&manager&of&the&post&office,&explaining&the&situation&and&giving&your&suggestions&for&improvement.&Your&letter&should&be&no&less&than&100&words.&You&don?t&need&to&write&the&address.&Don?t&sign&your&own&name&at&the&end&of&the&letter,&use&Donna&instead.  Dear&Sir,  I&am&writing&to&let&you&know&the&deplorable&attitude&of&one&of&your&staff&member.&I&received&my&telephone&bill&for&the&previous&month&from&you&and&thought&there&were&some&errors&in&calculation:&I&had&been&overcharged&for&two&overseas&calls.
请登录后再发表评论!
Directions: You found something wrong with the telephone bill you have received from the local post office. You made a call t however
 the person who answered the call was very rude. Write a letter of complaint to the manager of the post office, explaining the situation and giving your suggestions for improvement. Your letter should be no less than 100 words. You don?t need to write the address. Don?t sign your own name at the end of the letter, use Donna instead.  Dear Sir,  I am writing to let you know the deplorable attitude of one of your staff member. I received my telephone bill for the previous month from you and thought there were some errors in calculation: I had been overcharged for two overseas calls.   However, when I called your Complaints Department, the girl who answered my phone was very rude. For one thing she interrupted me continually, for another she even said that the fault was my own. Needless to say, such a way of dealing with customers is unacceptable.   I would like to suggest that the girl in question should be disciplined, and instructed on the proper way to deal with clients. And I hope she can make formal apology to me.   An early response will be appreciated.  Sincerely yours,  DELL  译文 先生:  我写这封信是为了让你知道你们一个员工的服务态度。我收到你们上个月的话费单后发现有些计算错误,我觉得我被多收了两个国际长途费用。  但当我打电话询问客服部门时,接电话的女孩态度非常粗鲁。一方面她总是打断我的话,另一方面她甚至说错误在我。这样对待客户的态度实在让人难以接受。  我建议对这个女孩进行惩罚,另外告诉该如何对待客户。我希望她能向我正式道歉。  请早日回复。  真挚的:DELL
请登录后再发表评论!
写投诉信最关键的一环是如何掌握语气语调。在一时冲动下,你也许想痛骂一顿:&Your product is nothing but a piece of garbage&(你们的产品简直就是垃圾货)或 &Your shop assistant is a jerk&(你的商店服务员是个大笨蛋)。但是这种语气语调无济于事,反而使你显得既没风度又没道理。投诉信的措词一定要稳妥,做到有理有节,有根有据。一定要把事情原委讲清楚,分析对方的过错在哪里,弥补的途径是什么,并晓以利害。要知道,一个有职业道德,懂得质量管理,希望不断上进的个人和团体是会认真对待处理顾客抱怨的。破口大骂也许能帮着消气,但不会引起人们的重视。SQ200 mobile can not even take pictures , send and receive text messages .I need return it.
请登录后再发表评论!
写投诉信最关键的一环是如何掌握语气语调。在一时冲动下,你也许想痛骂一顿:&Your product is nothing but a piece of garbage&(你们的产品简直就是垃圾货)或 &Your shop assistant is a jerk&(你的商店服务员是个大笨蛋)。但是这种语气语调无济于事,反而使你显得既没风度又没道理。投诉信的措词一定要稳妥,做到有理有节,有根有据。一定要把事情原委讲清楚,分析对方的过错在哪里,弥补的途径是什么,并晓以利害。要知道,一个有职业道德,懂得质量管理,希望不断上进的个人和团体是会认真对待处理顾客抱怨的。破口大骂也许能帮着消气,但不会引起人们的重视。SQ200 mobile can not even take pictures , send and receive text messages .I need return it.
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
这是我写投诉饭堂的投诉信,你自己改改,绝对原创 Dear president: I am one of the student who critical of restaurant of our seminary. We have been informed frequently that with the declining quality of the restaurant of our school it is intolerable to meal at school. It becomes the source of great complaint by student. Therefore please give me an access to put forward some disadvantage of the restaurant in order to be placed more stress on First the expression of the students ‘face Witness that how unsavory the food is .Secondly insect is conceal in the vegetable there are times when we are prepare to have . Thirdly the price of the restaurant is too high. Finally tableware not be sanitized is used in the restaurant. Please take it into account or it will give rise to a series of problem. In addition, let me apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused. I hold a belief that students will enjoy themselves when have a meal in the restaurant of our seminary. I am looking forward to seeing the changes of the restaurant Yours sincerely ********* April 19, 2005
请登录后再发表评论!ISO9001客户投诉处理规程(中英文)_中华文本库
第2页/共8页
德信诚培训网
ISO9001客户投诉处理规程
Customer Complaint Guideline
1.0 目的 Purpose:
建立一个客户投诉处理的系统以确保所有客户投诉得到及时有效的处理。
The purpose of this procedure is to set up a system to handle customer complaints to
ensure that all customer complaints are handled in time and solved effectively.
2.0 范围 Scope:
本程序适用于DXC所有客户投诉的处理。
This procedure is applicable to all customer complaints handling in DXC
定义Definition:
职责 Responsibility
项目部负责客户投诉的接收与反馈。
Project Dept is responsible for recieving and feedback of customer’s complaints.
品质部/或其他相关部门协助项目部回复客户,并提供达到客户满意所需的支持文件。
QA Dept / other related Dept should assist Project Dept to reply to the customer and provide relevant document needed which aimed to achieve customer satisfaction.
5.0 程序Procedure
5.1总体要求
General Requirement
5.1.1.任何顾客的任何有关产品的投诉都要记录在案,无论是信件、传真、E-mail、电话或谈话。
All complaints by letter, fax, email, telephone or conversation should be recorded
5.1.2任何投诉必须由项目部或由总经理指派的有关部门展开调查, 直至找出原因,制更多免费资料下载请进:
好好学习社区
第2页/共8页
寻找更多 ""我是这样回复我家客户的投诉的.请教是否妥当? - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 875022
阅读权限 25
我是这样回复我家客户的投诉的.请教是否妥当?
我家客户投诉标签贴错啦,问我们是退货由我们自己返工还是让他们返工,我们支付相应的返工费.其它这个错误是客户国内办事处确认错的.不全是我们的责任.对方办事处人员让我们吃死猫,将费用减到最低.
哎.都不知道怎么写…
大伙看看,客户能接受不收我们返工费吗?其实返工很容易的.
I am very sorry for my delay reply about the complaint of incorrect&&label
We extend our apologies for the inconvenience this matter has caused you。
I have made enquires within these two days after we back to work and found that the problem was caused by we copy the wrong sku code from the specification, and doesn't noticed the sku code was wrong that all orders of tp0761 are attached the wrong label and have been delivery to uk before our holiday. However, I can assure you that we have taken steps to make sure that this kind of situation cannot arise again.
We will prefer you rework them on site and the replace label will send you by DHL soon&&Could you please advice how many pcs of inner box label or outer label you need and advise the rework cost.&&we will learn this as a lessen and sincerely hope that you can consider if possible to cancel the rework cost if not too much. Because we had lose much money due to jacuzzi doesn't payment one time.
I suppose 906pcs of inner label and 120 pcs
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
[ 本帖最后由 starzhang430 于
08:10 编辑 ]
UID 387057
阅读权限 25
I just finished checking all detail on this case, sorry for the late reply.
As usual, the labels always be approved by the China office before its mass production. Nobody noticed this mistake as sku# on the original file is not correct. Anyway, I will make new correct labels to you immediately and send them via DHL at our account. So, can you help rework at your side? Hope it can be workable for you!
We really learn a lot from this experience, will be more careful in the future orders.
Thanks and best regards.
我不知道有没有理解错你的意思 ,但我个人认为对于类似邮件, 只要明确说明三个点就行: 道歉,说明事由,提出解决办法.
当然,我的水平还很差,邮件还没能写得很完美,仅供参考.
另外, 在跟客人解释的时候, 最好能言简意赅地说明, 不然我想客人,应该会认为我们在狡辩,会更生气.
其实这个标签不是你们的错, 但你们主动提供运费寄付, 已算是在帮忙. 当然,国外的人工费是很贵的,我想也算是给客人一个台阶下吧.
只是个人愚见!
UID 875022
阅读权限 25
谢谢你的帮忙..
中国办事处就是不想让国外总部知道是自己犯错啦.要我们承认是我们搞错的...
UID 922272
阅读权限 40
2楼的邮件写得很好啊,言简意赅,太谦虚了,向你学习!
UID 859501
阅读权限 40
二楼厉害啊 言简意赅
UID 924755
阅读权限 60
向二楼学习,致敬!
UID 387057
阅读权限 25
哈哈, 看把我美的...谢谢!
但象这种情况,你也不能帮中国办顶着,一顶就要全部责任顶了. 很为难!
UID 875022
阅读权限 25
客户回复说:
&Thanks for the reply.
&Please do not forget the packaging waste data we requested from you.
&Thanks very much
UID 875022
阅读权限 25
但我不是很确认明白他的意思 packaging waste data we requested from you.
UID 387057
阅读权限 25
1.&&你是怎么回客人的?
2.&&按字面意思,应该是我们告诉你的包材作废数据吧.
UID 875022
阅读权限 25
我是郁闷一天啦。在开车回家的时候还在郁闷,突然想起来,他有份包材废料表没有发给他。。
呵呵。。谢谢你的帮忙。。
UID 387057
阅读权限 25
呵呵,不用客气.没有帮倒忙就行了..
UID 194541
积分 21716
福步币 121 块
阅读权限 80
其实英文怎么说不重要。重要的是中文怎么说。英文意思到了就行了。
之前你提到说客人中国办事处确认错的。那么责任应该是他们。而你们没有把好关当然你们也有责任。这点要诚实和客人讲。这是第一点。
第二点,关于赔偿。应该想办法帮客人把损失减少到最小。所以怎么样少怎么做。
第三点,我建议是50/50,另外要强烈指出你们也是受害者,因为办事处确认所以才导致你们跟着犯错。要跟客人讲出清,你们也很冤枉。吃苦可以,但是要吃在明处。这次赔钱主要是想客人保持住关系。希望可以长久做下去,希望客人可以明白你们一片苦心。另外你公司产品利润率本来就很薄,所以50%已经是你们所能承受的极限。希望客人理解!并表示下次不会再犯!
这样本来一件坏事说不定成了一件好事。
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是