“我可以把这件衣服退了吗?”用意大利语晚安怎么说怎么说??

免费找律师:400-888-8340
吉安法律咨询
请您选择相应地区
您当前位置: &>&&>&&>&
今日律师风向标:
我今天在 店卖了一件衣服,这件衣服不是特价商品,按照吊牌价付款的。我想问我可以去退款么?
我今天在 店卖了一件衣服,这件衣服不是特价商品,按照吊牌价付款的。我想问我可以去退款么?
问题类型:
(注:此客服QQ不进行法律咨询!)
找回我的问题
问题编号手机号码
一对一咨询
一对一咨询
上一条下一条
我的咨询提醒更多公众号:probacademia百工之艺,大小之学,无所不涉,与你道来。最新文章相关推荐搜狗:感谢您阅读我的语言学**:意大利语,本文可能来自网络,如果侵犯了您的相关权益,请联系管理员。QQ:我认为我可以把这件事写在文章里 的翻译是:I think I can write about it in the article 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我认为我可以把这件事写在文章里
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I think I can write in the article in this issue
I think I can write this in the article
I think I can write about it in the article
I think I can put this matter in writing essays
I thought I may write this matter in the article
相关内容&ai feel sorry about what your parents did 正在翻译,请等待... & ayear-round
FARES 正在翻译,请等待... & athings change,people grow 事变动,人们增长 & aHated by men. 由人恨。 & aManagers need to know what specific aspects of service delivery are poor and which aspects affect behaviour. 经理需要知道服务交付的什么具体方面是穷的,并且哪些方面影响行为。 & a增值税票 Increment tax receipt & a我的爱在你眼里每一天 My love in your eye every one day & a不仅因为你为我做的事,还因为为了你我能做的事。
& asavour of something 某事的滋味 & a干烧四季豆 Parched jack bean & aDoes it have progress ? 正在翻译,请等待... & a主车的埋铁的定位尺寸(侧面) The main vehicle buries hard the localization size (side) & aShagate Shagate & aso you use a women that you met to fulfil you 如此您使用您见面履行您的妇女 & abig bag 大袋子 & a他们由于是外来客,只能寻找到山林间狭小的地段来安家,恶劣的自然环境,使他们发展了自己独特的居住形式——土楼。 Because they are outside the guest, only can seek to the wooded mountain between the narrow and small land sector settles down, the bad natural environment, caused them to develop own unique housing form - - earth building. & a他立刻用他的手机给警察打电话 He uses his handset to telephone immediately to the police & ahelp help 帮助帮助 & a??? ??? 鼻子鼻子Oh (le) (pul) (锂) & aDrive the car. 驾驶汽车。 & aif you dont want to do for you than do it for me 如果您不想要为您做比它为我 & a很难想象一个四岁的小孩竟然会背那么多诗 Very difficult to imagine four year-old children to be able to recite that many poem unexpectedly & aAlice was as smart about life as anybody she ever came up against。 阿丽斯是一样聪明的关于生活,象任何人她过来反对。 & aas strong as a horse 一样强作为马
& a我的时间是你的什么意思 My time is your any meaning & a有一些事情不是我能控制 Has some matters is not I can control & athey light the book
& aThe fourth month of the year The fourth month of the year & aI want thirty thousand yuan I want thirty thousand yuan & a德州市第九中学 Texas city ninth middle school & a一时的不自信 For a while is not self-confident & aAs an employee of Accenture China, all of your compensation
& aattacks on U.S. firebases along the border. U.S. efforts to persuade
& a它的声音 Its sound & a利用它的优势 Using its superiority & athe potential of 潜力 & a和她讲英语 Speaks English with her & a高脚杯 正在翻译,请等待... & a许多外国人认为有了枪就有了安全保障 Many foreigners thought had the gun to have the safety control & a我的偶像是李炜。 My idol is Li Wei. & astarts with 开始时 & aI said hello in quite a few yards before the massage registered that this wasn't normally done. 我在一些围场说你好在登记的按摩之前这通常未做。 & athe entrance to sp 入口对sp & a悬疑小说 Suspense novel & a因此,很多大学才开始制定政策去限制夜间电的供应 Therefore, very many universities only then start the policy making to limit at night electricity the supply & adecide to 决定 & aWhat is your opinion about the requirements of a good magazine? 什么是您的看法关于一本好杂志的要求? & a你肯定是把你的句子提前写好 You definitely are write ahead of time yours sentence & awilmington wilmington & a请留步,再见 Please please do not bother to see me off, goodbye & a1。有些人只注重外在的美,忽略内在美。
& aAUSTRALIAN
CREAMS 澳大利亚人提取乳脂 & a4。对促进经济有利。 4.To promotes the economy to be advantageous. & a把某人带到... Somebody belt to… & a2。加强各国在文化上的交流 2.Enhancement various countries in culture exchange & a我认为我可以把这件事写在文章里 I thought I may write this matter in the article &我能拥抱你吗?用意大利语怎么说
ti posso abbracciare?100%正确请采纳
谢谢,大神。顺便再问一下,我可以吻你吗?用意大利语怎么说。
ti posso baciare? 我可以吻你吗
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 意大利语晚安怎么说 的文章

随机推荐