下面弹出网页对话框空白空白处填适当的

在下面对话的空白处填上适当的话语使话完整 A: Hi, Linda. You look sad. _______________________? B: Well, I love music, but my mother doesn’t allow me to listen to it. A:____________________ ? B: Because she thinks listening to music is not good for my study. A: ________________. I also love music. It makes me relaxed and helps me study better. B: Right. Music brings me much, too. But how can I solve my problem? Can you give me some advice? A: Of course. __________________? B: No, I don’t often talk with her. We often argue. A: I think communicating with each other is a better way. You can have a good talk with your mother. B:
_________________. Thanks for your advice.2016届辽宁大石桥金桥初级中学九年级上第三次月考英语试卷(带解析) 答案在下面对话的空白处填入适当短语或句子.使对话完整通顺. Cindy: Hi, Peter! Would you like to go to the movies with me tonight? ——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
在下面对话的空白处填入适当短语或句子,使对话完整通顺。 && Cindy: Hi, Peter! Would you like to go to the movies with me tonight? && Peter: (l)_________ but I have to go to English Night School. && Cindy: English Night School? (2)_______________ there? && Peter: I practise spoken English with native speakers. && Cindy: Wonderful! (3) _____________ have you been in the program? & Peter: For two months. && Cindy: (4)______________ go there? && Peter: Twice a week. &Cindy: (5)_______________? Peter:Yes.It helps a lot.Now I feel it is much easier to talk with foreigners. Cindy:Sounds great! I hope you can make lots of progress.
1、1.Yes. Thanks / Yes, I’d love to / I’d love to.& 2.What do you do/learn
3.How long&&& 4.How often do you&& 5.Does it work / help
科目:初中英语
在下面对话的空白处填入适当短语或句子,使对话完整通顺。 && Cindy: Hi, Peter! Would you like to go to the movies with me tonight? && Peter: (l)_________ but I have to go to English Night School. && Cindy: English Night School? (2)_______________ there? && Peter: I practise spoken English with native speakers. && Cindy: Wonderful! (3) _____________ have you been in the program? & Peter: For two months. && Cindy: (4)______________ go there? && Peter: Twice a week. &Cindy: (5)_______________? Peter:Yes.It helps a lot.Now I feel it is much easier to talk with foreigners. Cindy:Sounds great! I hope you can make lots of progress.
在下面对话的空白处填入适当的话语(话语可以是句子、短语或词) 使对话完整。A: Excuse me. I’m new here in this school. 【小题1】 ____________ some rules here?B: Sure.A: First, where can I put my bike?B: Students’ bikes can be put behind that building.A: 【小题2】 ____________ if parents come to see me on their bikes?B: Guests aren’t 【小题3】____________ leave their bikes inside the school. They have to put their bikes outside the school gate.A: Second, can we bring out lunch to the classroom?B: 【小题4】____________ finish it in the dining hall. We don’t allow eating lunch in the classroom.A: Oh, I see. Are there any rules about playing sports? Are we allowed to bring our own equipment here?B: 【小题5】 ____________ But you don’t have to bring your own equipment to school. Our school has all kinds. You can choose any to enjoy yourself.
在下面对话的空白处填入适当的话语,(话语可以是句子,短语与词),使对话完整。A: You look unhappy. 【小题1】______________________________?B: Oh…my clothes 【小题2】______________________________. I don’t look cool.A: Well, maybe you should buy some new clothes.B: Yes, but I don’t have enough money.A: Huh. Maybe you could【小题3】___________________________ in the evenings.B: I can’t 【小题4】________________ my parents want me to stay at home every night. &I 【小题5】_____________________ them about it.A: Well, you shouldn’t argue with your parents .You should talk about your problems.B: Yes, you’re right. Thank you very much.
来源:2012届辽宁省营口市中考模拟英语试卷(一)(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
在下面对话的空白处填入适当的话语(话语可以是句子、短语或词) 使对话完整。A: Excuse me. I’m new here in this school. 【小题1】 ____________ some rules here?B: Sure.A: First, where can I put my bike?B: Students’ bikes can be put behind that building.A: 【小题2】 ____________ if parents come to see me on their bikes?B: Guests aren’t 【小题3】____________ leave their bikes inside the school. They have to put their bikes outside the school gate.A: Second, can we bring out lunch to the classroom?B: 【小题4】____________ finish it in the dining hall. We don’t allow eating lunch in the classroom.A: Oh, I see. Are there any rules about playing sports? Are we allowed to bring our own equipment here?B: 【小题5】 ____________ But you don’t have to bring your own equipment to school. Our school has all kinds. You can choose any to enjoy yourself.
来源:学年辽宁省凌海市石山初中初二下学期第一次月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:补充句子
在下面对话的空白处填入适当的话语,(话语可以是句子,短语与词),使对话完整。A: You look unhappy. 【小题1】______________________________?B: Oh…my clothes 【小题2】______________________________. I don’t look cool.A: Well, maybe you should buy some new clothes.B: Yes, but I don’t have enough money.A: Huh. Maybe you could【小题3】___________________________ in the evenings.B: I can’t 【小题4】________________ my parents want me to stay at home every night. &I 【小题5】_____________________ them about it.A: Well, you shouldn’t argue with your parents .You should talk about your problems.B: Yes, you’re right. Thank you very much.
来源:学年辽宁省大石桥市九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
在下面对话的空白处填入适当的话语(话语可以是句子,短语或词),使对话完整。(共10分,每空2分)A:Hello, Betty. Theexamination is over. What are you going to do tomorrow?B:I’m not sure. 1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?A:I want to go to theScience Museum.B:Why do you want to gothere?A:2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.B:That sounds interesting.A:3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?B:Yes, I’d love to.A:Great! I’m sure we’ll have agreat time.B:4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? I want to take some photos.A:I’m afraid you can’t. Weare not allowed to take photos inside the museum.B:Got it. Oh, 5.&&&&&&&&&&&&?A:At the gate of the museum. Be sure to get there before 9 o’clock. B:OK. See you then.&
来源:学年辽宁省大石桥市九年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
在下面对话的空白处填入适当的话语(话语可以是句子、短语或词) 使对话完整。A: Can you tell me where there is a good place to eat?B: Of course. 1.would you like?A: I like hot pot(火锅).B: I think Sichuan Hot Pot Town is the best.A: 2.B: Because it is delicious and cheap. Also, it isquite near.A: Thanks 3. there any good museums near here?B: Yes, there’s a fascinating history museum.A: Could you tell me 4.B: Walk about three blocks. You can see a beautifulpark. The museum is across from the park.A: 5.B: It’s not far from here, just ten minutes’ walk.&
来源:学年浙江省湖州市九年级中考一模调研测试英语试卷(解析版)
在下面对话的空白处填入适当的话语、(话语可以是句子、短语或词)。对话完整.A: Hi , David ! _______1._____________ ? B: Hi , Sarah ! I am going to see Anna . She is inhospital .A: __2.____________________________ ? B: She had a traffic accident on her way to school andwas hurt . A: ____3.________ . Is there anything serious ?B: Yes , there is something wrong with her leg .A: Oh , my God ! _________4.______.B: I hope so , too .A: ____5.____________________________ ?B: Sure . Let's go ! &
来源:2013届辽宁省凌海市初二下学期第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:补充句子
在下面对话的空白处填入适当的话语,(话语可以是句子,短语与词),使对话完整。A: You look unhappy. 1.______________________________?B: Oh…my clothes 2.______________________________.I don’t look cool.A: Well, maybe you should buy some newclothes.B: Yes, but I don’t have enough money.A: Huh. Maybe you could3.___________________________in the evenings.B: I can’t 4.________________ my parentswant me to stay at home every night. &I 5._____________________ them aboutit.A: Well, you shouldn’t argue with yourparents .You should talk about your problems.B: Yes, you’re right. Thank you very much.&
来源:辽宁省中考真题
题型:补全对话,情景问答
在下面对话的空白处填入适当的话语(话语可以是句子、短语或词),使对话完整。A: Hey, Ginny. What do you call those big, gray things in the water?   B: 1______.   A: What?   B: Manatees. They're very gentle and very shy.   A: 2______?   B: They're usually about 10 feet long and they weigh about 1000 pounds.   A: How much do they need everyday?   B: They need about 1 00 pounds of aquatic food a day.   A: 3______?   B: It is underwater plants and vegetation (植被).   A: That's what they eat?   B: Yes. it is.   A: 4______?   B: Yes, they are endangered (陷入困境). But, we're trying to save them.   A: Wait a moment. Why are they endangered?   B: 5______.   A: Where do they live?   B: They live in the swamps (沼泽). 6______.They are endangered also because there sometimes &&& isn't enough food for all of them.   A: 7______. There used to be a lot of manatees, but now there aren't very many ofthem left, I think.   B: Yes, 8______. At this point, there are only about 2,500 in the U.S.   A: 9______?   B: Since 1927 laws have been passed to protect them.  A: Thank you for your information.   B: 10______.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!根据下面对话情景,在下面空白处填上一个适当的句子。A:How was your holiday?B:wonderful.A:_?B:In America.A:That sounds great._?B:I have been to many p|aces. First I went to Hawaii.It's really an excellent place for a holiday.A:_?B:For two days.A:_?B:Yes.I have.And
I saw Disney characters walking around all the time.They were very exciting.A:Did you buy any Disney gifts?B:Yes._.I will give you one tomorrow.The Mickey Mouse is lively. A:Thank you.
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
What did you go for vacation
What about you
How long have you been there?
Have you done anything interesting?
满意评价谢谢
第一个应该是where打错
where had you been?
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
上面的填第二个空
1.where were you ?
how long did you stay there ?
have you seen Disney
where have you gone?
what did you do ?
how many days have you stay?
have you went to disney land?
yes,i did.
扫描下载二维码根据对话情景,在空白处填入合适的句子.A:Hello, Michael. This is Kangkang speaking. 21.Would you like to go hiking with me?B:I’d love to, but I’m afraid I’ll have to go to the library.A:22. When do you have free time? B:I think I’ll be free next Saturday. Let’s go hiking then.A:23. _____________________?B:Let’s make it half past six.A:24. _____________________?B:At the school gate.A:OK, 25. _____________________.B:See you.
23.When shall we meet?24.Where shall we meet?25.See you!自己做的不知对不对
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
what time do we meetwhere do we meetSee you
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 微信空白对话框素材 的文章

随机推荐