三颗种子短文阅读原文我家的生物链原文速求

您现在的位置:
& & 请不要破坏生物链_250字
请不要破坏生物链_250字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
进入查字典作文网官方欢乐群了解更多第一手作文资讯,群号:
作者:& | & 二年级&&
10人浏览了这篇文章
当你穿行在高楼之间时,当你陶醉在五光十色的霓虹灯下时,当你行走在人群中时,也许你看不到更想不到,在这美丽繁华的大城市外,有着另一个世界—正在舒展着肢体的沙漠。美丽的大自然是人和动物的栖身之地,但是有的人为了自己的利益,破坏了多少动植物呀!到头来还是害自己。铅笔、纸……都是用树木做的;我们可以废品回收,用废品制作铅笔、纸。我们不能乱扔废电池,因为废电池中含有毒,要知道:‘一个纽扣大的废电池就能污染60万升水,这些水相当于一个人一生的用水量!’人类啊!请放下手中饮血的酒杯吧,不要把动物当作你盘中的美味和笼中的玩弄品了,不要再为了自己的利益而乱砍树了,让我们从生活中每一点一滴做起,保护动物,保护植物,保护大自然,保护我们共同的家园!
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/zuowen755044/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
同体裁的其他文章你家到我家有多远 打一句谚语~~答案是七个字!!!速求!!! 这七个字是经常说的一句话!这七个字和《你家到我家有多远》有关联·
有缘千里来相会 !~
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码速求这篇英文短文的翻译啊!!!
速求这篇英文短文的翻译啊!!!
One morning, a friend of mine set the breakfast table beside a huge window, which overlooked the Tred Avon River. Suddenly she leaned forward and cried out, “ There is a goose out there!”
We saw the figure of a large Canada goose, very still, its wings folded tight to its sides and its feet frozen to the ice.
  Then in the sky, she saw a line of swans. They flew from the top of the sky downward and at last landed on the ice. My friend was on her feet, with one unbelieving hand against her mouth. As the swans surrounded the frozen goose, she feared that the poor goose might be pecked out by those great swan bills.
  Unexpectedly, those bills began to work on the ice. The long necks were lifted and curved down (弯下) again and again. They went on for a long time. At last, the goose was free and standing on the ice. And the swans stood nearby watching. Then, as if the goose was crying, “I cannot fly”, four of the swans came down around it. Their powerful bills chipped off the ice stuck in its feathers. Slowly, the goose spread its wings as far as they would go. Seeing the goose could freely move its wings, the swans flew slowly
如果有其他的关于帮助别人的英语短文,也贴上来,要配中文。如果有其他的关于帮助别人的其他东西,也发上来,要做电子报。
一天早上,我的一个朋友在一个大窗子附近摆了一张早餐桌,靠着这张桌子可以俯视特里得埃雅芳河的景色。突然她朝前方凑近并叫了起来“外面有一只大雁!”于是,我们看见了一只肥大的加拿大雁,一动不动,翅膀紧紧蜷缩至两旁,脚也被冻在了冰湖里。接着,天空飞来一行天鹅。它们从天上向下飞,最终在冰面停下来。我的朋友站了起来,吃惊地用手捂住了嘴。那一群天鹅将那只受冻的雁围了起来,她很担心那只可怜的雁会被这一大群天鹅啄弄。出人意料的是,那一群天鹅却用自己的喙啄冰面。天鹅们纤细的脖子时起时伏,就这样持续了好长一段时间。最后这只雁终于脱离了冰的束缚能自己站起来了。那一群天鹅就立在附近观看。然后,这只大雁似乎在哭泣“我不能飞了”四只天鹅从群里出来走到大雁的身旁,用自己的喙啄落卡在大雁翅膀里的冰块。慢慢的,大雁展开翅膀尽情的飞翔。看着这只大雁能重新拍打翅膀,天鹅们也慢慢的飞向了远方。
你不要贪心啊,真的急用,帮帮忙,以后合作的机会很多的。。。。
唉,不是我贪心是你贪心啊,我就快给你翻译。不要采纳下面那位翻译的,是用机器翻的,我会尽量尽快的
如果有补充加悬赏分的&&&&&&
如果有其他的关于帮助别人的英语短文,也贴上来,要配中文。如果有其他的关于帮助别人的其他东西,也发上来,要做电子报。
This is a true story. Every time I think of it, I can’t help asking, “If so for birds, why not for man?”
Possible version
The passage reminds us to help those who are in trouble and shows us helping others is a good virtue, which one should treasure.
Life is not all roses. No one knows when he or she will be in trouble. The story above reminds me of my personal experience.
There was a time when I performed badly in my maths. It seemed that no matter how hard I tried, I still failed. Upset and disappointed, I fell ill and had to be in hospital for a couple of days. Hearing what had happened to me, Lily, my monitor, came to hospital , helping me with my schoolwork. It was with her aid that I recovered soon and improved myself in maths rapidly. I felt really grateful for what she had done.
From my experience above, I’ve learned that the sincere help between people is of great significance. Only with the care and help of others, can we get out of the difficulties in life and fly again like the goose in the story . .
一起翻译啊
天,这篇我今下午不是翻译过了吗?怎么没记录了?麻烦大了,唉
略懂社热议
一天早晨,我的一个朋友旁边设置一个巨大的早餐桌上,站在窗口的城市中心区雅芳河边。突然间,她向前探着身子,喊著说:“有一只鹅出来!”
我们看见那图中的一项大型的加拿大鹅,非常不动,它的翅膀折叠抓紧它的脊背,它的脚冻在冰上。
然后在天空的时候,她看到了一个系列的天鹅。他们飞从山顶向下的天空,最后落在了冰。我的朋友在她脚上,有一个不信的手碰在她的嘴。像天鹅包围了冷冻的鹅,她害怕那个可怜的鹅可能被狂野那些伟大的天鹅的帐单。
出乎意料的是,那些帐单开始工作,在冰上。上升的长长的脖子,又弯下来(弯下)一遍又一遍。他们走了很长一段时间。最后,这只鹅是免费的,站在河上的冰。站在附近看和天鹅。然后,因为如果这只鹅喊著说:“我不能飞”,四个围绕它的天鹅下来。他们强大的帐单剥落冰困在它的羽毛。慢慢地,那只鹅展开翅膀直到他们就往那里去。看那只鹅可以随心所欲地移动它的翅膀,天鹅飞慢
One morning, a friend of mine set the breakfast table beside a huge window, which overlooked the Tred Avon River. Suddenly she leaned forward and cried out, “ There is a goose out there!”
We saw the figure of a large Canada goose, very still, its wings folded tight to its sides and its feet frozen to the ice.
  Then in the sky, she saw a line of swans. They flew from the top of the sky downward and at last landed on the ice. My friend was on her feet, with one unbelieving hand against her mouth. As the swans surrounded the frozen goose, she feared that the poor goose might be pecked out by those great swan bills.
  Unexpectedly, those bills began to work on the ice. The long necks were lifted and curved down (弯下) again and again. They went on for a long time. At last, the goose was free and standing on the ice. And the swans stood nearby watching. Then, as if the goose was crying, “I cannot fly”, four of the swans came down around it. Their powerful bills chipped off the ice stuck in its feathers. Slowly, the goose spread its wings as far as they would go. Seeing the goose could freely move its wings, the swans flew slowly
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
外语领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 voa慢速英语30篇原文 的文章

随机推荐